Snowys Outdoors Online store

Snowys Outdoors Online store

Jimmy

JimmyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Ordered on Tursday and received it Monday

I purchased some Back Country meals for a hike i was arranging on a Thursday night. By Monday I got the item, not too shabby as I'm in Bendigo. The meals arrived free of damage. Overall a good experience.

Jason

JasonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The one and only!

Sensational service as always from Snowys. Great products and super fast delivery. A rarity in todays world. Ordered a sleeping bag, gazebo, couple tarps and received all items in two day.

Thanks for sharing your Snowys experience, Jason. Happy camping! ~ Ben

deans

deansIllawarra, NSW

Excellence

Being newbies to caravanning we found Snowys products everything we needed. Very good quality, reasonably priced and delivered within days after orders. We have ordered bathroom / laundry / shower baskets with strong suction. We have travelled from Milton to Broken Hill and surrounds. The suction strong enough to hold the baskets while travelling. Highly recommend.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We really appreciate your feedback, Deans. Happy travels with your new gear. ~ Ben

Philip Geroulis

Philip GeroulisMelbourne

The best online store i have dealt with and I deal with a lot of them.

Can't recommend these guys highly enough, I live in Melbourne but will only buy from these guys, I have bought numerous high end camping products from these guys and am yet to be disappointed. Other online outlets should take note's from these guys.

Thanks for the positive words, Philip. Happy camping! ~ Ben

melayoung

melayoungSydney, NSW

How good is it....!!!!

So, I’m new to the 4wdn camping game. All my friends are like go to this store it’s always got great prices and great stuff. But I didn’t listen and came here instead and learnt them something new! Not only is the website super easy to navigate, checkout process is easy. You get you’re items within 48hrs (obviously these kids are working into the wee hours of the weekends ) but I got confirmation emails to keep me up to date with my order. Love the ease and transparency guys keep up the great work. Also when my package arrived I even had a hand written note that thanked me for my purchase! Who does that these days what a nice touch!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm glad you found us, melayoung, and welcome to the wonderful world of camping and 4wd. Thanks for leaving your feedback, we look forward to helping you with all your camping gear. ~ Ben

Ease and speed

Bought a few essentials online, fast free shipping, arrived in 2 days and the communication via email and text is amazing. The website is easy to navigate. Will shop again. Definitely recommend.

Thanks for the five stars, Tai P. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

steve

steveSydney, NSW

Can't fault Snowys online

Bought some Sea to Summit gaiters, by far the best price I could find, free delivery, arrived within 48 hrs. I have shopped before and will continue using Snowy's online.

We appreciate your feedback, Steve. Happy camping! ~ Ben

S.Sheikh

S.SheikhSydney, NSW

Happyyy me

Bag is exactly what I was looking for, extremely happyyy with the quality of bag and the Delivery, price is surprisingly cheap didn’t expect such quality at this price, now I m going to Buy everything from Snowys As they have Huge Rage of Product. I recommend snowys.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm glad you are happy with your purchase, S.Sheikh, we look forward to seeing you again. ~ Ben

Review collected in partnership with Snowys Outdoors

Benjamin Waters

Benjamin WatersCentral West, NSW

Service beyond the smile

Ordered a camp oven, trivet and camp oven lid lifter on Sunday night late.
Turned up today around lunchtime. Items were well packed and bubble wrapped, in sturdy box.
Now that quick service from Brendale in QLD to Central West NSW.
I'll be looking here for more gear later on for sure.
Thanks Guys and Girls for the rapid service.

Thanks for shopping with us, Benjamin. Happy camp cooking! ~ Ben

Maree

MareePerth, WA

Can't go wrong

I've recently been updating and adding to my camping supplies. Found Snowys online and I haven't been able to go past them. Price and service unbeatable and free and fast postage to boot! Would not hesitate to recommend these guys. Thanks for making it so easy and enjoyable to get my camping stuff in order!!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Wow, thanks for your positive review, Maree, I'm glad you found us. Thanks for recommending us, enjoy using all your updated supplies. ~ Ben

James D.Sydney, NSW

sold me a bbq that exploxed in my face

Not to be trusted they sold me a major safety hazard that I've been stuck with it for over 12 months the bbq is still sitting on my table . Now have a senior investigator on the caee with nsw fair trading i lost my eyebrows and nearly my home but they won't fix my 99 dollar bbq just want to pass the buck round.....

That's been done. 2 days ago

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Ah, I see it, it came through to us at about 10:45 last night. I've alerted our warranty team, they will be in touch soon. ~ Ben

Nitish

NitishSydney, NSW

wow wow woww...

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks so much for your glowing review, Nitish, I'm glad we were able to help you with your queries and gear needs. I hope you have a great adventure on the Overland Track. ~ Ben

Don

DonFar North Queensland, QLD

towing mirrors

Super efficient service and delivery on a set of Milenco towing mirrors.Needed these in a hurry and they didn't disappoint.Wont hesitate to use these guys again.Thanks very much
Regards Don Wood

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for sharing your Snowys experience, Don. Happy, and safe touring with your new mirrors. ~ Ben

Matt

MattCentral West, NSW

Perfect for what we wanted

We ordered a couple of light weight helios camping chairs, they were cheaper than the competition on their website. Ordering process is no fuss and they arrived a couple of days later
(interstate). Well done Snowys! Thanks

We appreciate your feedback, Matt. Happy camping! ~Ben

Quick delivery. Awesome product

Bought camp fire gloves. They were on sale so a bargain. Delivered in 2 days for free.
Quality of item is impeccable. I’ll be back for more goodies.
Well done Snowys.

Lester

LesterSydney, NSW

Officially my go to online store

I ordered Monday morning, it arrived the next day morning. The site also offer purchase options such as Afterpay & Zip pay(if you can’t pay outright). A combination of fast delivery, free shipping(more than $49), inexpensive, high quality goods and multiple options to pay makes Snowy a perfect online store for me.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm glad it's official, Lester, thanks for shopping with us. Happy camping! ~ Ben

Steven C.

Steven C.Sydney, NSW

Fastest shipping i've ever had!

I made an order for a new Jetboil at 2pm.. it arrived at 10am the next day with free shipping.. Such a good service! Hadn't even heard of their store before but now it will be my go to! Cannot wait to go hiking again! Thank you!

I'm glad you found us, Steven. Happy hiking! ~ Ben

James

JamesSydney, NSW

cold mountain canvas 1100

Shipping from Snowey's was super fast. The cold mountain canvas 1100 has been the best sleeping bag I've ever purchased. It's roomy and very comfortable to sleep in. It's super warm on cold nights and you don't need clothes on to stay warm, just a pair of shorts and a T shirt will do. I recommended this bag over any other bag. It's tough and well made and you will get plenty of years use. So my summary is CAN'T BEAT A BAG THAT'S MADE TOUGH LIKE THE 1100

We appreciate your feedback, James. Enjoy your winter camping escapades. ~ Ben

Josh C.

Josh C.Central Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service and fast delivery

Living in regional Queensland I was pleasantly surprised when the order that I made late on Wednesday was shipped and at my door by Friday morning for no extra cost.

An item that I had ordered on clearance had been discontinued, but after a quick phone call the super friendly and professional customer service team had found my order and organised a refund (which I then spent on more gear because of how impressed I was with the store, the prices and the quality of the service). 10/5 stars

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Josh. We are experiencing a few challenges as life begins to return to some normality after the COVID pandemic, it's great to hear that your order went smoothly. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Check courier reviews

I found good reviews online so I tried ordering from Snowys however they seem to use Toll as courier which has really bad reviews online. I received a tracking number and it said already delivered per courier’s tracking but I did not get my items yet or a missed delivery card or even a knock from my door. I’m hoping they can help me track it. Order number is 559488.

Update:

I just received my parcel today and not as what the tracking said that it was already delivered yesterday, seems like the courier's tracking has issues. Although I already received it, 1 item was missing from my order so I will inform customer service.