Snowys Outdoors Online store

Snowys Outdoors Online store

See the Best Camping Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Glenn M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Incredible! Love Snowy's!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Wow, thanks for your glowing review, Glenn, we really appreciate this sort of feedback. It's great knowing that we were able to meet your needs from research to purchase.
Enjoy using your new gear.
~ Ben

Glenn M.

Hey Ben. My pleasure. Thanks for making my camping purchases a breeze!

Lynda T

Lynda TSydney, NSW

Very fast service

This was the first time I have used Snowys so I wasn't sure what to expect. My order was processed and dispatched in a very timely manner and arrived in 2 days with no charge for delivery for that timeframe (as other companies did). All very impressive. thank you

Thanks for your feedback, Lynda. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

smurf

smurfSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Lite of my life

Hi Ken
Very happy with purchase and the super fast delivery to the door. Will be treking in Nepal two weeks time. Will have to wear some type of head covering as the band slips on my hair. Might have to go to Dreglocks Thank You
Margaret.

Thanks for your review, Margaret. I hope you enjoy your time in Nepal. ~ Ben

Golden Bear

Golden BearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service and Product Range

Searching for a specific product online, I found it at Snowys. The product was not in stock in store or online elsewhere but they had it and it was cheaper and free delivery.

I was so impressed I ordered another product

The first product was delivered today earlier than I expected as I’m in Qld not Adelaide.

So well done Snowy and thank you Nev

Thanks for your review, Golden Bear, we appreciate it. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

mor

morHunter Region, NSW

Only ordered a duffel bag less than 24 hours ago and it arrived at our front door. Could not believe how quickly the order was processed Fantastic service. Thank You from Denis

Thank you, Denis, for leaving your review, it's much appreciated. ~ Ben

Robert

RobertMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service

Purchased two privacy screens for our caravan and could not be more happy with both the product and the very fast delivery time.

Thanks for the five stars, Robert. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Bart

BartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't ask for better

Snowys sent a note with my delivery thanking me for waiting, I was surprised when my parcel arrived today, usually takes 2 to4 weeks when shopping online. Snowys you have outdone yourselves and given me a little faith in online shopping ordered Friday received Monday you cant get better than that especially to an area closest to 50 klm to its nearest town. Thank you guys you have won any future business from me and will be glad to pass on my experience with you, keep up the good work.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the kudos, Bart, we look forward to helping with your future camping needs. ~ Ben

Paul T

Paul T

Terrific Customer Service

Purchased a new Coleman 3 in 1 camping table & seats and less than 48 hours later had it delivered to my front door. Great service. More than competitive with other camping stores and a great range. Will be back for sure!

Thanks for the five stars, Paul. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

wyrmbait

wyrmbaitSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have had very fast service everytime

I have purchased quite a few times, each time easy and fast, really fast.
Would i use them again, yes ! they are my goto shop for camping stuff.
Lots of good info, good video with product info, love the work they are doing.

Thanks for the five stars, wyrmbait. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Narelle

Narelle

Excellent Fast service

I purchased a pair of walking shoes that I found were at least $60 cheaper than other online stores and had free delivery. I placed an order and had received them within 48 hours (I’m in Sydney so that may also explain the speed). Snowys also included a great camping/hiking checklist which I will definitely be using. Will definitely check them out for other outdoor items I will need in the future.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your five-star review, Narelle, we really appreciate it. Happy Trails! ~ Ben

Never delivered, and no refund

Placed order online, only part order delivered. Customer service informed that if order not delivered but returned to Snowy's there's $25 fee so no refund on item they never delivered!

Pete
Pete

Kulwinder S.

Kulwinder S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery is not what I got.

Anthony

AnthonyMid North Coast, NSW

best price, super fast delivery

Just purchased a Engel transit cover. I ordered it late on Wednesday night and it was delivered Friday morning. Wow, and Snowys were the cheapest on the web with free delivery.

Thanks for the five stars, Anthony. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

CRas

CRasMelbourne

So fast!

I ordered some bite valves for my son's drink bottle. They came within 24 hours to Bendigo with a standard delivery charge. Unheard of! Very happy with the service. Would definitely buy from here again.

Thanks for your feedback, CRas. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

My new bedroom

the most comfortable camping bed ever, add so easy to unpack and pack up. So warm in the cold and easy to say cool in the heat. I love my Stretcher Swag. It like having your on room.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five stars, Di. I hope you enjoy many happy adventures with your new shelter. ~ Ben

CarFar North Queensland, QLD

Purchased a quick tent. Excellent product that erects in seconds. But you do need to practice folding it up. It even has a LED light. Really good product and excellent service.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Let us know if you need and help with folding your new tent, Car, we'd be more than happy to help. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Car

All good I have figured it out. Thanks for the reply. I watched the video and that helped.

James V.

James V.

The GoalZero Yeti 400 powerbank

The Yeti 400 is a fantastic peice of gear for anyone to have. It is made to last and easy to use and understand, very happy.there are similar and slightly cheaper copies, but don't risk your money. I use it at home as well to save on power bills, charge during off peak, use it during peak. Pays for itself !

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your feedback, James. The Yeti power packs are a well-made piece of kit, I'm glad you are happy with yours. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

George

GeorgeSydney

Slick operation

I have used these guys many many times over the last year. Nearly always the best price, but even if it’s not, the delivery times are brilliant and on the rare occasion (one issue only with a faulty tent pole) there is an issue they deal with it promptly and resolved for me. Can’t really ask for anything more than that!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the slick review, George. We appreciate your return custom and hope to help you out more with your future camping needs. ~ Ben

Brett W.

Brett W.Illawarra, NSW

Speedy delivery of order.

I ordered a number of items through Snowys and my order arrived in three business days. Great service and products arrived in excellent condition.
Will certainly use Snowys again. Highly recommended.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thank you for your five star review, Brett. Glad you were impressed with our super speedy delivery and the products you received were in tip-top shape. Thank you for your recommendation too. Happy Camping! ~ Karen

UNHAPPY CAMPER

UNHAPPY CAMPERNorth-West & West coast, TAS

MY ORDER TOURED HALF THE COUNTRY FOR 13 DAYS...STILL NOT DELIVERED!

My order has traveled from Adelaide to Perth then over to Melbourne and still no sign of being delivered...the destination is Tasmania. The trip so far has taken 13 days. Part of the order was delivered on time. I should have bought all the items from China because with SpeedPak they would have been delivered within 10 days, usually 8 days in my experience. I won't buy from Snowys again, I won't risk losing my goods and money.