99% · 1551 · 1%

Teaching Staff
Learning Material

S Gray
S GrayHunter Region, NSW

Stay current and learn new skills with the Social Media Marketing Strategy Workshop - great value

Social Media Marketing Strategy Workshop - value packed and fantastic content. Always enjoy learning from Jon Tanner's wisdom and experience and he is very generous with his knowledge. Highly recommend courses with Social Media College.
Lyndle
LyndlePerth, WA2 posts

I learnt things I didn't know I needed to know!

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. Being accountable every week on the zoom calls in class to re-inforce what we learned through the week was key for me. Also, having access to a coach over the next year is amazing value. I will now also apply a lot of what I learned to other areas of my agency in regards to marketing strategy. I would highly recommend this course. As Warren Buffett once said "The best investment you can make, is an investment in yourself... The more you learn, the more you'll earn." Thanks SMC!!
Lauren
Lauren
P C.
P C.
Danah
Danah

Great way to begin your social media journey

Lovely staff, great work platform that is flexible, easy to digest content. Only recommendation is that you ensure that you have the time to practise and apply the content because it’s critical to the learning process.
Ali Collins
Ali CollinsHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Exciting, factual and supportive

The course develops your awareness to a number of mainstream social media platforms. It is very informative and direct. The staff are amazingly supportive if ever you want clarification and knowledge on your direction. The course was intense but it covered the understanding you needed to step forward into any social media platform and develop your skills.
Aline T.
Aline T.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Courtney
Courtney

Fantastic course and lessons are in-depth

This course has been so great for me and my business. It has expanded my knowledge across all platforms and brought me up to date with everything happening in the digital world. The tutors are accessible and the ongoing mentoring is invaluable.
Nell W.
Nell W.

This was a game changer

Fabulous team , professional, friendly, personal. All I was asking for. Would highly recommend.
Tamara Gallagher
Tamara GallagherHunter Region, NSW2 posts
Phoebe
Phoebe

Great course ❤️

The material is so helpful and not too difficult, I’ve learnt a lot in the short 10 weeks. The support team is amazing too, never feel that I’ve been left alone, highly recommended the course x
Dani R
Dani R

So very informative, energetic and inspiring!

The Intensive Course offered so much more information than expected over the 10 week period. The course facilitators present in a succinct manor, with a clear passion for what they do. Many supporting materials were provided which are simple, effective and will be very well used while I put my learnings in place to better promote my husband's small business. I highly recommend the Social Media Intensive to anyone looking to enter into or brush up on their Social Media Marketing skills. Well done and thank you Daniele, Jonathan and Team.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

Great for small business owners

The course covers a wide range of topics relevant to social media marketing.
The videos were easy to follow and help was always available from the course facilitators if required.
Brooklyn
BrooklynSouth East Queensland, QLD

The team at SMC are amazing!

Very educational and have learnt lots of tips and tricks on how to best market my business online! The SMC team are great at what they do and are always offering support as well as answering any questions, any day. The course is great for any business, start up business or a big franchise brand etc. SMC are always updating there course content with what’s trending. Overall, the course was very informative and I gained a lot of new knowledge in such a short time.
Penny
Penny

Recommend this Intensive Course

SMC offers an intensive course designed at busineses and freelance marketers.
I found the program to be broken down into “bite size pieces” and very informative. The idea is to cram your brain with the information over the 9/10 week course and then implement the processes with the support of their coaches. I implemented what I could while I was in the course , and now have a long list to work on but I found it has improved my understanding and has given me the tools moving forward.
For what you pay . It’s worth the investment.
Teaching Staff