Listing monitored by Social Media College

4.9
  • Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Great access to mentors!

I had a great experience with the Live Intensive course through the Social Media College. I came into the course with 2+ years experience as a Social Media Manager however, this course cemented my current knowledge and really honed in on the skills which I didn't even know that I was lacking. I also loved having access to the mentors and daily live training sessions...and I'm stoked that I have access to them for another 10 or so months!!

Social Media CollegeSocial Media College

Thank you so much for sharing your review with us and the community Emma!

Review collected in partnership with Social Media College

Great content! Great Trainers! Great fun!

I started the social media online intensive course with no experience. Social Media College offered so much knowledge, resources and support and walked with me through the whole process. Even though I have just finished the course, I already have the confidence (and ongoing support from the SMC crew) to get out there and start my own business! Thanks SMC!!!

Katrina M.
Katrina M.South East Queensland, QLD

I had my first paying clients before I'd finished my first month with Social Media College!!

I absolutely LOVED the course. One of the best decisions ever. The course facilitators were really knowledgeable and professional. Having mentoring calls for one on one support was fantastic and the group that I did my course with were all amazing! So glad I made the decision to do it. Highly recommended!!!

Education & Training Services

Find out how Social Media College compares to other Education & Training Services

Such an incredible course!

Recently completed the live intensive and I could not recommend the course enough!

I was gaining clients half way through with tools I’d already learnt! The team are absolute wealths of knowledge!

Joni
JoniIllawarra, NSW

Best Decision of my life!

Studying and completing the Social Media Intensive (Live) course with Social Media College has been one of the best experiences and decisions in my life...Gareth and the team are absolutely amazing. The course content that was delivered was excellent and I learnt so much! I am beyond happy with every aspect of what was delivered and the on-going support. If you are thinking about studying Social Media - this course comes highly recommended by me! This is where it is at if you want to learn everything Social Media in an environment that is supportive and on the pulse!

Ciara H.
Ciara H.Hunter Region, NSW

Couldn’t recommend SMC more!

Was so happy with the Social Media Marketing Intensive Live! The course was very thorough and the trainer made sure we understood the content the whole way through the course. The sessions were engaging and I love that you get access to the course and recordings after the course is completed.

kyliet101
kyliet101Sydney, NSW

Social Media Marketing Intensive Course is the best!

I cannot rate the Social Media Marketing Intensive Course highly enough. The content was thorough, Garreth was a fantastic Course facilitator and I had such an amazing group to to go through the course with.

The Social Media Marketing Intensive Course gave us the tools to be able to undertake our own research and practice to assist building our skills in Social Media Marketing and Business.

Tamara was such a helpful Mentor, and I felt comfortable posting on the Social Media Tribe. It is reassuring knowing we are able to continue with these connections in the future.

Thankyou to the entire Social Media Marketing team for your enthusiasm and support......you haven't seen the last of me yet!

Dream Big, Kylie (HIP Socks Co.)

Teaching Staff

Words can't describe how amazing the intensive course was!

Everyone involved is extremely helpful and the content + support is next level in value. If you're considering taking up the course, you really won't regret it whatsoever! I'd recommend this to literally anyone who's either got a business or interested in pursing marketing.

TiareDreams2021
TiareDreams2021Far North Queensland, QLD

Advancing Skill Set during the Pandemic

Great course content. Very relevant skillset to have in a post-global COVID-19 world!
Great mentorship through out the course. Class FB group is very interactive and uplifting - especially when one gets overwhelmed whilst studying!

Alberta
AlbertaPerth, WA

Packed with information and helpful tools and resources

This course provided a comprehensive overview of Social Media marketing, planning campaigns and strategy and the mechanics of platforms. You get access to one on one coaching, resources and tools. They're not kidding when they say 'intensive' - it covers a lot of ground, in detail, at quite a fast pace! I'll need to review some classes and notes as I go along with my own implementation. The group of diverse participants had many a-ha moments and it was inspiring to see how they also applied their new knowledge to their businesses. Exciting times ahead, looking forward to diving in to the world of Social with a much better understanding of how to put it together.

Mahsa Page
Mahsa Page Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good experience

The teaching style was comprehensive and our lecturer was attentive and knowledgeable. The course did not concentrate on the Copy writing which was my main reason for joining this course but I enjoyed the rest. Unfortunately some students took too much time talking about themselves and unnecessary topics which wasted other's time. Overall this course is informative and SMC College and its team are great.

Sayali
Sayali Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great content, Great trainer and Great ongoing support

The Social Media Intensive Live with Social Media College has been a great experience from start to finish. Right from my first call with Adam, to our brilliant trainer Garreth , supportive mentors like Tamara and the admin support Juliana everyone was absolutely wonderful.
Not only did they train me on social media essentials but their true commitment to student success is second to none. All the staff, alumni and current students have a close knit and helpful community that is ever so helpful.
I highly recommend SMC course, particularly the Live Intensive for anyone wanting to level up in social media for their own business or to start their own agency. Thanks team SMC for your knowledge support and care all along.

Teaching Staff

Social Media College The Best of Best.

Janineg
JaninegThe Mallee, VIC

A fantastic way to upskill in Social Media

Jane W
Jane WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent course

The SMC Intensive Live was excellent! Gareth was a great teacher (and very patient!). What I like about the course is that the Intensive gives you a great overview of all the different Social Media applications, but once the Intensive is finished, you have time to go back into all the course materials at your own pace and really become proficient. I highly recommend the course.

Read more reviews - page 2