Social Media College

Social Media College

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Social Media College

4.9
  • Learning Material

Good intense intro to Digital Marketing

The course was intense but well structured. The videos were good and the live sessions great for implementing the learnings from the videos. I was a little disappointed that on some subject the videos were from Youtube and could be access freely with a bit of research.
Overall, it was a great experience and I learnt lots.

Review collected in partnership with Social Media College

Worth every cent! A MUST for all business owners!

• Teaching Staff

The perfect course for a career changer (me) or someone looking to get their head around all things social media!

The thing I enjoyed most about this course was how hands-on it is.. this helped learning and retaining complex topics a lot easier. The weekly live sessions were also great, providing an opportunity to ask questions and to hear different perspectives/learn off others. I would highly recommend this course to others!

The team at the SMC have been amazing throughout the course- super supportive and knowledgeable, always willing to go the extra mile.

Review collected in partnership with Social Media College

A must have - THE only place to study social media online

Education & Training Services

Find out how Social Media College compares to other Education & Training Services

Beryl K.
Beryl K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Intensive Social Media Course - Best Decision I Made

Kira Kent
Kira KentSouth East Queensland, QLD

THE BEST!

This is the only course you will need for a massive upskill in Social Media Marketing. From email marketing and landing pages to Facebook paid ads and youtube insights, this course is a deep dive into the world of Social Media Marketing and is so worth it!

Throughout the course, you will have immense support and will never be left astray.

10/10 would recommend the level of education you receive and the community you involve yourself in.

It is AMAZING!

Jennie F.
Jennie F.Sydney, NSW

The Only Social Media online course You will NEED!

Lauren Brown
Lauren BrownSydney, NSW

Absolutely worth the self investment!

The community at Social Media College and the environment they create for learning and expanding your horizons is exactly what is needed when you are looking to gain new skills.
Our mentor Gareth was awesome, his way of teaching the course kept me engaged and eager to learn more.
If you're someone like me & wanting to make a career change into the Social Media Marketing world, you want to build a solid foundation before you go headfirst into things, this is a great way to start!
For me the course was an adventure and investment in my development I’ll always value and have gained immensely from.
Also, the ongoing support from all the mentors once you have completed the course is so valuable!
Thanks Gareth & SMC it's been a pleasure!

Amalia
Amalia

Comprehensive and collaborative

Loved how collaborative the course was. The live sessions are a gem. Worth the money!
It's a lot of information. Needs a few weeks to sink in - but the ongoing access to the facilitators makes it totally worth it!
Would love to see a chat booked in as a class even once a fortnight during the intensive where we can all share questions and feedback outside of the 2 hr classes. The alumni side of it is a great way to concrete the learning and share the journey.

Amazing course for getting started out in Social Media

The intensive course is amazing if you are getting started out in Social Media. Jammed-backed with everything you need to know, it's perfect for adult learning. The trainers are amazing & dedicated & the aftercare with the coaching & follow up invaluable.

So glad I found it!

If you want everything social media in one course, then the Social Media Marketing Intensive is perfect! I searched and searched for the right course and am so glad I found this one! I now know so much more from completing the course and have more confidence and direction on my social media marketing journey.

Fee
FeeEyre Peninsula, SA

Hang on to your hats kids, you're going to hit the ground running with these guys!

I wasn't sure if this was the course for me, as I was at the beginning of my career change. But thankfully I followed by gut and jumped on board. If there is one thing you will be sure of, is that anything and everything social media is coming at your with the Social Media Marketing Intensive! I absolutely loved the weekly live sessions and we had an excellent lecturer. (Cheers GK) I have now set up my business and excited for the adventure that lies ahead of me.

Tracey B.
Tracey B.North Western Region, NSW

Awesome course. Best thing I've done for my business

Loved this course. Prior to commencing this course, social media marketing scared the crap out of me. The Intensive course was pretty overwhelming with so much information in a short period of time but it has provided me with the confidence to take charge of our social media marketing!

Voski S.
Voski S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best in the game

Bianca Christie
Bianca ChristieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comprehensive and Engaging

This course has enhanced my personal and business growth. I found it comprehensive, engaging and I liked being held accountable each week with a face-to-face session. Being a busy Mum and business owner, I found getting through the content challenging some weeks, but loved the content and learning which kept me going. The SMM Intensive was a great synergy with my current Styling business and Marketing background and I am excited to implement all that I have learned, grow my business and utilise the mentor program moving forward. Highly recommend this course.