Solomons Flooring Carpet Flooring

Solomons Flooring Carpet Flooring

See the Best Carpet Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professionals

Solomons replaced foyer, lift and stair carpet in our apartment building. From the first visit to the showroom to booking a suitable time for installation, Sina was helpful and responsive. Communication about the job was clear throughout the process and the layers were punctual and polite. We will consider using Sina and his team again in the future and I recommend Solomons Moorabbin to anyone who needs new carpet.

Florence

FlorenceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

After having my carpet installed yesterday by Solomons Dandenong I would like to thank Frank and especially the fantastic installers who did an exceptional job. They were extremely professional and went above and beyond. I feel as though I live in a new house. Once again a big thank you.

October 13th 2019 Update: Fantastic Service

After having my carpet installed yesterday I would like to thank Frank and especially the fantastic installers who did an exceptional job. They were extremely professional and went above and beyond. I feel as though I live in a new house. Once again a big thank you.

MrsLats

MrsLatsPerth, WA

Fantastic service

We went through Solomons in Midland and received absolutely fantastic service! There was a huge variety of carpets to choose from instore and the price was very reasonable. Chris was very knowledgeable and super helpful. The guy laying the carpet was so fast and friendly. Would definitely recommend to angle.

Fel

FelSydney, NSW

Exceptional service and attitude

We have worked with the team at Solomon’s Willoughby for many years and nothing is ever too much.
George has always given us good advice and helped us choose well.

Heidi

HeidiPerth, WA

Solomon’s Balcatta

We have used Solomon’s Balcatta many times now. I have found them to be so easy to deal with. I never have to follow up on my orders and find they are always on time and reliable.

Art

ArtSydney, NSW

Solomons west ryde

0 stars: Paid for 4 rooms of carpet. The manager told me it would be a half day to install.
3 hours late 2 days in a row. 3 days of chasing the manager to finish what was supposed to be a simple install, 2 rooms have poorly laid carpet. Tried to charge me $50 for carpet ramps. The manager is unprofessional, unreliable and untrustworthy. Paid in full before the install and this is what my house looks like after 6 weeks. The quality of the install is very poor. Worst experience Ive had in my 8 month renovation. Buyer beware and I would definitely not recommend!

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Absolute disgrace

trudi

trudiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such great customer service!

Annie was so helpful and patient as I worked out which type and colour of carpet to put into my bedroom. She took the time to provide great advice and I am so happy with the carpet I picked, it's a beautiful colour and feel. Thanks Annie!

Heather

HeatherPerth, WA

Perfect!

We love our new, thick, soft carpet. It is great quality. After going to several shops we chose Solomon's Balcatta because of the excellent customer service. This great service continued right the way through. We won't go anywhere else now for our flooring needs. Thanks so much!

Rod

RodPerth, WA

After having looked at a few carpet companies, we decided on Glenn at Solomons Balcatta. We are very glad we did so, carpets are great & we would definitely be using Glenn & his team again!!

Mrs C

Mrs CPerth, WA

Outstanding quality outstanding service

Solomon’s midland did a fantastic job
All four bedrooms carpets replaced and I couldn’t be happier
Great quality at such a great price as well as a quick turn around

Danna

DannaMelbourne

Love my new floor

Thankyou to frank. Ron & his team nick & hotan. Excellent work. Love my new floor. Highly recommend Solomons dandenong

Slolmons flooring Balcatta

I had my new carpets in my two bedrooms and study in today. Solomons arranged to have all my furniture taken out and replaced after then they replaced it all including rewiring computers, phones, etc. The actual carpet layer, did a fantastic job and even vacuumed when he had finished, He took away all the old carpet

Carpet Laying By Castle Hill Solomons Flooring

Mr Wali Kohistani, Director at Castle Hill Solomon Flooring, had recommend a good quality carpet at a reasonable price for us. We also did the kitchen vinyl with them. The tradesmen were very good with their carpet laying and were very responsible- locking every door and window after completing their job. It is good to be aware that there could be extra cost for the floor preparations when the tradesmen remove the old underlay. Overall the product and service were good and the job was completed on time.

Good and bad

We have bought carpet from 2 separate solomon carpet shops - The first (great experience) at Gepps X, we then purchased carpet from Solomon's Findon carpet store and were extremely dissatisfied with the installation. When the store sent out someone to inspect, they sent the guy who installed it - who said it was a good install but they would look at repairing the small join in the corner that had a gap.

SOY

SOYSt Georges

Great customer Service & Great product

Ian

IanBrighton

Solomon Flooring Bentleigh

The whole experience: Sales and carpet choice advice from Sina, Carpet laying lead by Francis with Sean and Damian in support and the quality of the underlay and carpet fitted was five star.
Sina patiently explained the different types of carpet and helped select the perfect choice for our house. Francis Sean and Damian were a delight to have working in our home. They were very careful to avoid damage and took their time to achieve an excellent finish throughout.
I would recommend this company, store location Bentleigh, because it combines sound advice, a good quality product and expert carpet laying.

absolute worst!

we had our blinds, carpet and floorboards done, made so many mistakes, salesman told lies, terrible communication, sloppy work, poor quality products. its actually unbelievable the amount of trouble we experienced and no one was willing to own any mistakes.

Brenda

BrendaPerth

Absolute Joke. - I wouldn’t even score it 1 star - Watch this space

Nat K

Nat KPerth

The place to go!

From the moment I stepped into the showroom I knew this was the store! Glen was amazing - he listened & understood what we wanted & provided excellent advice & product options. The whole process was quick, easy & smooth and above all the carpet we selected was perfect! Save yourself time & grief - go and see Glen first for all your flooring needs.