Solomons Flooring Carpet Flooring

Solomons Flooring Carpet Flooring

See the Best Carpet Flooring Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Job Satisfaction

david

davidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why was there over 30% on top of the price

Bit of a strange one. Went to Solomon's at Reynella. I asked for approx 6 X 3 m (18 square metres) at $15 per square metre. So roughly $270.
They said $385. Buy it now with 50% deposit...mm can you confirm the cost please... No response then a few days later
only 10% to secure the carpet if you pay within a month. Great I say but can you break down the price? It doesn't seem right.... They never contacted me again.
I was already buying something so delivery wasn't an issue and it was for the carpet only. No underlay or fitting. I'm guessing that they just thought I'd pay without questioning so they added $100 on top

I won't be shopping there again.

Symonne S.

Symonne S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

excellent to deal with

had a whole house re-carpeted. simon at solomons was a pleasure to deal with. very professional and we got a great deal from him. i highly recommend using them as they did a fantastic job from start to finish

Erica

EricaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my new carpet.

I had carpet laid in my home yesterday from the Dandenong store. Firstly I am very pleased with my carpet. Extremely disappointed with one man who was the carpet layer.
He left me a text mess the night before after 10pm to say what the arrival time would be. They were an hour late. When they finished my house was such a mess, they left scraps of underlay. I was told to hurry up when I wanted to dust behind the bed. They were in a hurry. Very disappointed. Erica Hutchinson

Christopher Clift

Christopher CliftSydney, NSW

Unexpected time and errors Penrith.

Carpet took hours longer to be laid than the time given to me.
The metal edging for the kitchen was shocking.
They came to replace the edging and dirtied my new carpet.
Will never use them again.

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professionals

Solomons replaced foyer, lift and stair carpet in our apartment building. From the first visit to the showroom to booking a suitable time for installation, Sina was helpful and responsive. Communication about the job was clear throughout the process and the layers were punctual and polite. We will consider using Sina and his team again in the future and I recommend Solomons Moorabbin to anyone who needs new carpet.

Florence

FlorenceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

After having my carpet installed yesterday by Solomons Dandenong I would like to thank Frank and especially the fantastic installers who did an exceptional job. They were extremely professional and went above and beyond. I feel as though I live in a new house. Once again a big thank you.

October 13th 2019 Update: Fantastic Service

After having my carpet installed yesterday I would like to thank Frank and especially the fantastic installers who did an exceptional job. They were extremely professional and went above and beyond. I feel as though I live in a new house. Once again a big thank you.

MrsLats

MrsLatsPerth, WA

Fantastic service

We went through Solomons in Midland and received absolutely fantastic service! There was a huge variety of carpets to choose from instore and the price was very reasonable. Chris was very knowledgeable and super helpful. The guy laying the carpet was so fast and friendly. Would definitely recommend to angle.

Fel

FelSydney, NSW

Exceptional service and attitude

We have worked with the team at Solomon’s Willoughby for many years and nothing is ever too much.
George has always given us good advice and helped us choose well.

Heidi

HeidiPerth, WA

Solomon’s Balcatta

We have used Solomon’s Balcatta many times now. I have found them to be so easy to deal with. I never have to follow up on my orders and find they are always on time and reliable.

Art

ArtSydney, NSW

Solomons west ryde

0 stars: Paid for 4 rooms of carpet. The manager told me it would be a half day to install.
3 hours late 2 days in a row. 3 days of chasing the manager to finish what was supposed to be a simple install, 2 rooms have poorly laid carpet. Tried to charge me $50 for carpet ramps. The manager is unprofessional, unreliable and untrustworthy. Paid in full before the install and this is what my house looks like after 6 weeks. The quality of the install is very poor. Worst experience Ive had in my 8 month renovation. Buyer beware and I would definitely not recommend!

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Absolute disgrace

trudi

trudiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such great customer service!

Annie was so helpful and patient as I worked out which type and colour of carpet to put into my bedroom. She took the time to provide great advice and I am so happy with the carpet I picked, it's a beautiful colour and feel. Thanks Annie!

Heather

HeatherPerth, WA

Perfect!

We love our new, thick, soft carpet. It is great quality. After going to several shops we chose Solomon's Balcatta because of the excellent customer service. This great service continued right the way through. We won't go anywhere else now for our flooring needs. Thanks so much!

Rod

RodPerth, WA

After having looked at a few carpet companies, we decided on Glenn at Solomons Balcatta. We are very glad we did so, carpets are great & we would definitely be using Glenn & his team again!!

Mrs C

Mrs CPerth, WA

Outstanding quality outstanding service

Solomon’s midland did a fantastic job
All four bedrooms carpets replaced and I couldn’t be happier
Great quality at such a great price as well as a quick turn around

Danna

DannaMelbourne

Love my new floor

Thankyou to frank. Ron & his team nick & hotan. Excellent work. Love my new floor. Highly recommend Solomons dandenong

Slolmons flooring Balcatta

I had my new carpets in my two bedrooms and study in today. Solomons arranged to have all my furniture taken out and replaced after then they replaced it all including rewiring computers, phones, etc. The actual carpet layer, did a fantastic job and even vacuumed when he had finished, He took away all the old carpet

Carpet Laying By Castle Hill Solomons Flooring

Mr Wali Kohistani, Director at Castle Hill Solomon Flooring, had recommend a good quality carpet at a reasonable price for us. We also did the kitchen vinyl with them. The tradesmen were very good with their carpet laying and were very responsible- locking every door and window after completing their job. It is good to be aware that there could be extra cost for the floor preparations when the tradesmen remove the old underlay. Overall the product and service were good and the job was completed on time.

Good and bad

We have bought carpet from 2 separate solomon carpet shops - The first (great experience) at Gepps X, we then purchased carpet from Solomon's Findon carpet store and were extremely dissatisfied with the installation. When the store sent out someone to inspect, they sent the guy who installed it - who said it was a good install but they would look at repairing the small join in the corner that had a gap.

SOY