Sony Online store

Sony Online store

EnTiqUe

EnTiqUeMelbourne

Pathetic Customer experience!

Bought Sony 65" KDL65W850C TV.. and within 2 yrs time one of the part is broken nd TV wont start and blinks 6 times red lights. As i read lot of reviews for the same issue faced by customer.

Called sony cust. service and its been a week since no response. This is Unfortunate that even you buy branded stuff, you still have to experience this all.

I have made complaint to ACCC any one reading this thread and have same issue please make sure to take this to ACCC as i will not be paying any penny to fix my TV.

Product PurchasedSony Tv

Absolutely horrible!

I bought a tv off of their ebay store, received it with a huge crack.
Trying to accuse me of doing it.
Now having to go through PayPal and ebay to get a refund... scammers do not buy, pay the extra 100 for a reliable seller

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSony Bravia KD55X8000C (55")

Arne L.

Arne L.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Extremely poor service and sending broken product

Peter B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Need assistance with a Sony NW-ZX300 Walkman digital audio player

James from LM

James from LMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

6 weeks still waiting for camera to be replaced

Camera had a fault, sent off to authorized repair place - they misdiagnosed twice and couldn’t replicate my fault even though I sent them details 4 times on how to replicate it. Sony and repairer agree to replace my camera, still haven’t heard anything despite nearly daily emails now. Absolutely disgraceful for a company like this to have such poor after sales service.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Remove krishna from kapil sharma show

Hi i m from india pls remove krishna from kapil sharma show he is doing too much over riyact pls remove him show is going very bour be coz of

michaell

michaellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Products seem good, until a fault occurs. Then expect no assistance from Sony.

Product PurchasedMDR-EX750BT

I'll Never Buy A Sony TV Again!

My Sony Bravia TV stopped working after 4 years. I took it to a Sony Service Centre, cost me $160 to be told the panel was dead and would cost $700 to fix. The TV cost $900, so not worth fixing. Australian Consumer Law suggests that a TV should last for five years at least. Sony would not fix the TV, however offered me a discount against a new one. I foolishly accepted their offer. They debited my credit card right away and then nothing ..... despite emails to their customer service tea, nothing! Over a week has gone and they still have not even processed my order, nothing shipped, no invoice, nothing! No wonder they only have 1 star rating here!

Do not shop here

Do not buy from this store it is not in Australia, they take your money then tell you they have cancelled your order, then keep your money for 5 to 10:days. Go with another brand that has a store on line or not in Australia

HappyDragon

HappyDragonAU

Terrible customer service

I purchased a Sony 55" TV mid November. The same day I decided to go for a 65" TV and asked them to cancel the order. They canceled and the next day they apologized for shipment of the canceled order by mistake and asked me to refuse it. I refused the delivery but StarTrack was not able to deliver te item to the sender address. Ever since the item is stuck in their depot and now technically I am paying interest for a canceled order. Worst company ever!