Was not able to give NO stars! :-(

My spa has just left me anxious and deeply sad.... I'm scared to go near it in case something else goes wrong.... Acryllic is cracked, hard cover broken and all the jets dont work together. So dissapointed!!!!! Once you pay your money they don't wont to know you, however keep giving away free spas!

Do you deserve a bit of TLC? A spa from Spas Direct can help you

I bought our spa coming up the 3rd Christmas
It’s great for summer and it feels amazing in winter. Only problem you don’t want to get out!
I don’t use mine enough. Generally don’t have the time. But I’ve got it now and whenever I feel like a bit of relaxation in I go!
Spas Direct were a great Company to deal with. Fingers crossed we’ve had no problems

Be prepared to throw it out after 2 years

All of these reviews are crazy ! Why would you review a product only because you get paid to do so. My Spa has been falling apart and been faulty from day one, I’m not going into my sob story why I got it but the whole surface has bubbled it cuts out all the time and it is the biggest waste of my money .. they should’ve just taken it back if they gave me 3k right now to take it and get it out of my sight I would be happy.. I’m lodging a claim with ACCC because I can’t deal with these people.. enough is enough

Perfection.

As a family we had been looking for a while for the perfect spa to join our family. We had been looking for months and an add for spas direct popped up. Process was easy to order and they were helpful in answering every question I could throw at them. A week later we had our new addition and now my kids are in it 2-3 times a week. Sometimes more. Best investment ever. Thank you spas direct.

Purchase TypeSpa

Fast delivery, easy set up, perfect entertainer!

The whole process was so easy. I went though zip finance to purchase, a quick application online and the purchase was approved. Fast delivery at a time and date that suited me and easy as set up and maintenance (I am a complete spa novice btw). The kids love the "spa parties" as do the adults. Best purchase ever!

Purchase TypeSpa

Love the diversity of our spa!

We have continued to use our spa through winter and generally wash the filters once a fortnight every week in summer. Loving how we get to enjoy the spa all year round. If you have a question Customer service can be a bit slow to return enquiries. If they can fix this then it would be 5 stars from us.

Purchase TypeSpa

Great value for money! Love our new spa!!!

We picked up our new spa the other day and just love it!!! It was great value for money, highly recommend spas direct!!! Well be using it every weekend, great for entertaining.

In love with my spa

My spa is so simple to use and i love it so much.
The people at Spas direct are so easy to deal with, friendly and helpful. thinking of getting a spa, go through Spas direct.

Love love love!

Best thing we ever did, easy to maintain, great size for the whole family! Love being able to use it all year round. Thanks Soas direct so easy to deal with!

In built Speakers

I purchased our spa with the extras. lights and speakers, speakers are crap we don't use them as they are very crackley the guy who sold us the spa couldn't show us the quality of speakers but assured me they were really good so I am disappointed.

Purchase TypeSpa
Sorry to hear about the speakers, could you please let me know your invoice number so I can look into this for you. Thanks SPAS DIRECT102743

Love our spa

We love our spa as we are getting older having the spa to relax in after work has helped us heaps. We live were it snow's so having the heater is great we can use it all year round. Could not be happier.

Still Loving Our Spa

We had doubts about purchasing our spa online but have not had one regret since it was delivered. We could not fault the service we received. We’ve had our spa for just on one year and we still love it. We have our spa outside in Tassie and we’ve used it every week (even in the middle of winter). After I worked out what I was doing with the water treatment, it takes me 10 minutes a week to maintain - no effort required.

Purchase TypeSpa

Excellent we use it most days

We use the spa daily and generally hop in it before we do anything else to start the day off right. It’s a perfect little spa for us and we are extremely happy with it

great value

Had my Coral Seas Spa for nearly 12 months now, Spa maintenance and cleaning is easy. Jump in every day, love the lights , Bluetooth system and speakers installed is fantastic

Purchase TypeSpa

The best investment ive ever made

The spa is perfect , great outlets power for messaging , deep and roomy i love the lights at night the family are allways in it easy installed , fill abd plug in its ready to go :) thankyou spas direct

Purchase TypeSpa

Nothing better than relaxing in my spa

Nothing better than relaxing in my spa after a long day, laying back with my partner having a drink and looking up at the stars, it’s so easy to maintain and we get in at least 3 to 4 nights a week

Purchase TypeSpa

I gave it one star because I had to.

[name removed], I’m not a fake reviewer, like you (or whoever is attending to this page) alleges other reviewers are, and I have just emailed you proof of purchase of my spa, as well as a photograph of all the details printed on the metal plate on the spa surround. Responses to previous scathing reviews show that the administrator of this page is doing nothing more than deflecting your customers’ valid complaints. Our spa is great... when it works. The salesman was every so helpful and nice while selling me not one, but TWO spas; but that conviviality evaporated as soon as my money was taken and problems started. I recently tried to make a claim, online, as instructed at your site, but - surprise, surprise - it would not let me submit it! Now I’m being told that you’re not sure if the boss will give me the $800+ it cost to fix a manufacturing fault or not, because I didn’t use the claim page on your website. That has set your customers up for failure and for your company to put the blame back on the customer with an offer of having a technician then help the customer with the IT problem. JUST FIX THE SITE SO THAT CUSTOMERS CAN LODGE VALID CLAIMS IN A TIMELY FASHION. Just remember, what goes around, comes around; even if my hands end up being tied, what you put into life, life will hand you back, threefold. May karma always be with you :)

Purchase TypeSpa
Hi Linda, I have been following this aftersales complaint and I see that you lodged a ticket, but decided to get a local service technician to service your spa without the prior approval of the company. Also you also decided to contract someone to purchased parts without our approval. We get all the Parts from our supplier for FREE, It was your decision only to buy the parts, and contract someone to fit them. After you did this you then demanded the company to pay for them which was denied. We can not be forced to pay $1200 for parts we did not agree with because you could not wait for some one to call you back and arrange. In future please lodge a ticket on our website and obtain a ticket, and we will do our best to accommodate a quick response. Sorry that you did not get what you wanted on this occasion. If you have any further issues we will be happy to assist you.Parts come to approximately $610.00, which is all I was expecting. However, my case officer from Fair Trading now tells me that I could very well be due for full reimbursement of both parts and labour. Take it up with him. And, in future, don’t try and fob me off with an offer of $210.00 FOR LABOUR COSTS (and that wasn’t even the total cost of labour). I have seen wretched reviews of your company (and its other aliases), and have seen your company featured most prominently on the ACCC’s Scam Watch page. I had a bona fide manufacturing fault on my spa, and you have the written report from the repairer. I would have had to get a service-person out to dismantle the spa and identify the problem BEFORE you could even be told what part(s) were needed, and you would have taken your ever-lovin’ time in getting it to me. Meanwhile, I’d have a $5600.00 cold bathtub at my disposal for possibly months. Don’t blame me when [Name Removed] empire comes crashing down around your collective ears... you get out of life what you put into it.P.S. To any customers of Spas Direct (or their alias, online companies), who have had less-than-adequate/satisfactory dealings with them, I am thinking of starting a class action against them so please show your expressions of interest here and we’ll see what we can do to obtain redress for everyone who has been inconvenienced, publicly libelled (many of you have been deemed to be “fake reviewers” in order to diminish their own responsibilities), borne the financial responsibility of the vendor and may have the right to punitive damages for the aforementioned. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!

Exceptional Service

Hi John. Tech rang us today, came over straight away. Fixed the spa in the pouring rain and showed my husband how to program etc. We are rapt with the service. We only reported the problem via the link you sent on Monday, being a public holiday were pleasantly surprised to receive a "personal" (not automated) response straight away. We can't be more happy with the service we have received from you all. Thank you. Mark & Carol

Good value for the money

I looked around at several spa places and tried to find one in my price range and ended up getting a Pacific Deluxe. Has Lot if included features that other companies would charge extra for and the hydrotherapy jets are awesome on my achy back. I wanted a replacement filter and just rang up sales rep. and got a “no problem, we can send you one out”. Pretty painless procedure really.

What You Need To Know

Warranty is strictly D.I.Y. If you can get the parts out of them. Read the warranty conditions carefully.
The product appears to be clad in a all weather imitation timber, it is actually painted timber, looks ok externally, rough as guts internally & in my opinion will not weather well over time. Chinese timber & Chinese paint vs the Aussie weather ? Steps are the same painted timber.
My sap arrived Jan 2019 without its hard cover & the steps, no-one contacted me to advise the cover & steps were M.I.A. They chose to deliver the spa on its own without consultation.
Spa arrived with a 6mm 32amp wiring harness despite the web site showing 20 amp req'd ( no owners manual received or available for my model, Solo Deluxe)
[name removed], the tech, advised it was fine to connect to a 20 amp circuit, my electrician refused for obvious reasons, that sort of advice burns houses down, I replaced a new 20 amp circuit with a new 32 amp circuit.
Spa arrived with a leak on one of the blowers, [name removed], the tech advised me to get a tube of silicone, remove the side panel, source the leak & apply silicone to the problem area, thats your warranty.
Spa arrived with a faulty led, [name removed], the tech requested photos both inside & out which required removal of yet another panel. Photos I sent clearly show a 2 pin connection but to shut me up he sent a 5 pin replacement, TWICE. They bear no resemblance to the photos I supplied.
[name removed] advised me last week (under threat of a bad review) that she had sourced the correct led & had arranged shipping from China, all within 2 hours of my threat to post where [name removed] had failed for 5 months.
Only 2 possible conclusions can be drawn from this development, either someone is lying or someone else is incompetent.
The tech doesn't know how to remove the faulty led, unfortunately, neither do I. Its a D.I.Y. deal also.
By now I discovered there is a company policy in place that forbids staff replying to any comms that use the words, why, where or when. Use these words & you are now the enemy & a problem customer.
After waiting 10 weeks for the missing cover & steps, many unanswered calls, text & emails later, I spat the dummy & sure enough the steps were shipped the same day. No explanation forthcoming.
Initially I waited patiently for 2 MONTHS for the replacement cover to arrive from China, only to find out when it didn't turn up (10 weeks later), that it never was coming from China, the cover was now being made locally & an ETA was NOT available !!
After 4 months of getting the runaround over the missing cover I spat it again (under threat of legal action & a poor review), sure enough, the missing cover is located & shipped the same day. Again, no explanation forthcoming.
After 10 weeks, my first dummy spit saw the missing steps shipped to me the same day. After over 4 months, my second dummy spit saw the missing cover shipped to me the same day. Explain that !!!!!
My advise is to use the threat of a poor review at the first sign of post sales runaround. Don't wait, the nice guy patient approach didn't work for me & won't work for you either.
This company is constantly in the spotlight with just about every consumer protection authority you can think of, with good reason, they have a history of very poor after sales service & continue to offer little or no after sales service.
The after sales service manager ([name removed]) & the Tech ([name removed]) are both well schooled on the company policy, they will not respond to any questions using any of the 3 poison words, why, where or when. Very frustrating.
If you make the mistake I made & buy on price, I suggest you request your invoice balance be paid C.O.D. to ensure you receive what you paid for. If they refuse, & they will, good, you just dodged a bullet. Shop elsewhere.

Purchase TypeSpa
Hi Clint, first sorry to hear your are not satisfied, but I would like to answer some of your comments, so we can assist with warranty claims please let us know your Invoice number or please call us so we can go through what happened. Kind regards. SPAS DIRECT

Extremely disappointing with the quality of the product and after sales service. I bought a spa from Spas Direct and paid in full, it was delivered on 28 November 2018, it looked fine after delivery, as it was Christmas time, we only used the spa a couple of times, on 28 December 2018 i noticed a crack in the acrylic, i toke photos and told them straight away, they told me to put in an online warranty claim, i did. After 3.5 months of chase up phone calls and emails telling me that they are getting quotes and will fix it. On 4 April 2018 i wrote a letter to the company and Fair Trading Queensland, Kylie emailed back 22 minutes later stating i should have notified them within 24 hours if there was a problem and they will not be fixing it, however their website states 8 year acrylic warranty. I hope everyone out there does not get treated the way we did. Prill - NSW
Hi Grant I am in exactly the same position as you, we purchased our spa in December 2017, paid cash and was delivered within 2 days. All good till be noticed that one of the side panels which is facing a wall was buckled and damaged on delivery, we didn't notice this straight away either, we had someone come out to have a look at our spa and he removed the panel and said you need to get that replaced and he couldn't put the panel back on as it was that badly buckled. (this all happened about March 2018, so 3 months after purchasing our spa). Since March 2018 we have been trying so hard to get a new panel from Spas direct and it is now 1 year later and we are still waiting, they did give us 2 new panels but they were the wrong size, our spa has been left open on one side without a panel for over a year now and open to all the outside elements that the inside is so dusty and full of cobwebs. We have been promised another panel and it's suppose to be on it's way to us but I would never go back to Spas Direct again or recommend them to anyone due to the after sales service which is disgusting. Keep trying Grant to get your panel and if you don't get anywhere, I know that Today/Tonight on Channel 7 are itching to get this story, that's where I am going if I don't get my panel soon. Today/Tonight had a story on them about a year ago, so they were already in the crap back then. Maria (Perth WA)Hi Grant Sorry I forgot to mention one more thing, don't try to bad mouth them on Facebook as they will block you like they have blocked me. All the comments you see on Facebook are good comments because they block the bad ones, that's how they get all these people sucked in to buying from them. Maria (Perth WA)

Hi I have the coral deluxe spa about 1 year old with the Balboa VL260 control pad just recently when using the jets stop for about 5 mins then come back on this happens after pressing panel about 3 to four times as it is on 15min cut off. can you advise what this could be as no error code on panel.
Hi Ben. I can’t answer your question. I suggest you contact John, Victorian Sales Manager for Spas Direct, on 0434890862. I have found him to be very helpful. Colin

CategoryOnline Shops and Pool & Spa Shops