Spas Direct Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (43)
  • Purchase Type
    • Spa (64)
    • Pool (2)

Best

Best

Horrible experience I would not even give one star

Payed for spa in full in January asked to wait 8 weeks 4 months later no spa had to go though paypal to get money back would not return funds do not trust this company

Purchase TypePool and Spa
Kay

KayWestern District, VIC

Like a holiday @ home!!!!

We use our spa everyday, sometimes twice a day! We couldn’t be happier and we realise how luck we are to have this in our own backyard! It’s like a holiday @ home. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to know it’s real! Best thing we ever did.

My spa is amazing

We use our spa every night , so easy to maintain, best thing we ever purchased we are so glade we made the decision to purchase a spa from spas direct

Very happy bloke

I am extremely satisfied with the sales team very quick to reply to emails when I had a question from the day i was looking to now top job 5stars

sharon

sharonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Just Awesome

Hubby and I purchased our spa late 2019, we couldn't have received better customer service and delivery was prompt. Easy to setup and operate, extremely happy with our purchase.
Thank you Spas direct.

Tina r

Tina rCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

We love our spa my husband says it’s the best money we’ve spent it helps his bad back and relaxes us as soon as we enter

I use the spa about 3 times a week to maintain you just add chemicals at a measured dose I test the water then add the dosage of chemicals easy

Dallas Pope

Dallas PopeSydney, NSW

It's a MUST not a want !

Iv had my spa well over a year now and it's simply put one of the best things I have ever purchased! Not too long ago I was in a car accident which saw 2 lower discs herniated putting pressure on my nerves and bulges you can see pushing under my skin . One of the few things to ease pain has been my spa fitted with hydrotherapy jets I actually feel human again after soaking in my spa !

Michael

MichaelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great spa at a fantastic price.

My wife and I purchased our first spa through spas direct on boxing day 2019. Spas Direct were very helpful and efficient though the purchase and delivery. We could not have been happier when we got the spa, we use it almost daily. Would definitely recommend Spas direct to anyone wanting a great spa at a fantastic price.. Thanks
Michael and Emma

Kim

KimRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely perfect we love it

We use it several times a week and it is very easy to maintain we have actually been surprised how easy it is would highly recommend and have recommended to many of our friends who were very impressed with it

Heath

HeathThe Mallee, VIC

WARNING

Glenn H.

Glenn H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

What a great product!!! A+++ service

I recently purchased the Malakai spa,
What a fast easy and pleasant transaction, customer service, delivery all A1 nothing was to much of a hassle for these guys...

Highly recommend this company for all your spa needs!!!!!

Many happy times yet to come.

Grissy

GrissyIllawarra, NSW

Worst company ive dealt with

From start to finnish spas direct was the worst company ive ever dealt with by far, extremely bad customer service, i tried to get a replacement pump after owning the spa for only 2 weeks and all i got was ignorance, they dont return phone calls and block your emails, their warranty they give means crap, do yourself a favour and spend the extra and buy from a reputable business not these morons.

Casey Munro

Casey MunroSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dodgy spas, dodgy company! DO NOT PURCHASE

Mike

MikeNew South Wales

Spas Direct = Direct Failure!! Fail on Delivery, Fail on Quality of Product Fail on After Sales Service

Waste of money

Bought a spa from spas direct and totally regret buying the spa. Exitement turned into a nightmare. Spa not working like it is suppose to. Struggle to get it sorted and fixed. I would recommend anyone looking for a spa to rather pay more and get a better quality spa from other spa suppliers. The sales people/owners are rude and treat the customers like dogs. $7900 waisted on a worthless spa. Have to rate it a 0 for spa and a 0 for customer service as they even threaten us.

Les Algeo

Les AlgeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2 years on and the Spa still performs as new!! 10/10

We have used this Spa most days over the last 2 years. The Spa still performs as when we first got it in 2017. Easy and low frequency maintenance required!

John

JohnGoldfields, WA

Received spa BUT IS FAULTY

m1111

m1111AU

Warning: Spas Direct Spa.

I purchased a $10,000 Family Spa from Spas Direct (Sunseal Garden Spas Pty Ltd) through their online store. From the moment we received the spa we have had nothing but problems. The jets leaked, the diverters "popped" out, the speakers didn't work and a number of other issues. The company has REFUSED to refund or replace the spa. Be aware that it is their policy to provide one free service call out but after that all other callouts are at a cost!!!

I now have a $10,000 SPAS DIRECT spa sitting in the back yard which is an absolute LEMON.
My only recourse now is legal action. So be warned that the spas may seem like a good deal but my experience is that they are not worth it!

Love my Spa

I love my Spa, I use it about 3x a week. Its very easy to maintain. The team at spas direct have always answered my questions promptly. I highly recommend this company.

Trying to Sort my problem

Have now got somewhere and service is improving

Have been in the shop today and spoken to a tech so fingers crossed may have an outcome

Will report back once finalised and back and up and running

Grant R.

Grant R.asked

Spas Direct Online Store

Extremely disappointing with the quality of the product and after sales service. I bought a spa from Spas Direct and paid in full, it was delivered on 28 November 2018, it looked fine after delivery, as it was Christmas time, we only used the spa a couple of times, on 28 December 2018 i noticed a crack in the acrylic, i toke photos and told them straight away, they told me to put in an online warranty claim, i did. After 3.5 months of chase up phone calls and emails telling me that they are getting quotes and will fix it. On 4 April 2018 i wrote a letter to the company and Fair Trading Queensland, Kylie emailed back 22 minutes later stating i should have notified them within 24 hours if there was a problem and they will not be fixing it, however their website states 8 year acrylic warranty. I hope everyone out there does not get treated the way we did. Prill - NSW

Hi Grant
I am in exactly the same position as you, we purchased our spa in December 2017, paid cash and was delivered within 2 days. All good till be noticed that one of the side panels which is facing a wall was buckled and damaged on delivery, we didn't notice this straight away either, we had someone come out to have a look at our spa and he removed the panel and said you need to get that replaced and he couldn't put the panel back on as it was that badly buckled. (this all happened about March 2018, so 3 months after purchasing our spa). Since March 2018 we have been trying so hard to get a new panel from Spas direct and it is now 1 year later and we are still waiting, they did give us 2 new panels but they were the wrong size, our spa has been left open on one side without a panel for over a year now and open to all the outside elements that the inside is so dusty and full of cobwebs. We have been promised another panel and it's suppose to be on it's way to us but I would never go back to Spas Direct again or recommend them to anyone due to the after sales service which is disgusting. Keep trying Grant to get your panel and if you don't get anywhere, I know that Today/Tonight on Channel 7 are itching to get this story, that's where I am going if I don't get my panel soon. Today/Tonight had a story on them about a year ago, so they were already in the crap back then. Maria (Perth WA)

Hi Grant
Sorry I forgot to mention one more thing, don't try to bad mouth them on Facebook as they will block you like they have blocked me. All the comments you see on Facebook are good comments because they block the bad ones, that's how they get all these people sucked in to buying from them. Maria (Perth WA)

Tania
Tania

Hi, We have had the same problem you have both had - Kylie has been promising that we will get our side panels fixed - been over 1 year and now emails are bouncing back and no response from telephone messages. Extremely back COMPANY to deal with and I certainly wouldn't recommend them to ANYONE..

Ben

Benasked

Spas Direct Online Store

Hi I have the coral deluxe spa about 1 year old with the Balboa VL260 control pad just recently when using the jets stop for about 5 mins then come back on this happens after pressing panel about 3 to four times as it is on 15min cut off. can you advise what this could be as no error code on panel.

Colin M
Colin M

Hi Ben. I can’t answer your question. I suggest you contact John, Victorian Sales Manager for Spas Direct, on 0434890862. I have found him to be very helpful.
Colin