Spas Direct Online Store

Spas Direct Online Store

m1111

m1111AU

Warning: Spas Direct Spa.

I purchased a $10,000 Family Spa from Spas Direct (Sunseal Garden Spas Pty Ltd) through their online store. From the moment we received the spa we have had nothing but problems. The jets leaked, the diverters "popped" out, the speakers didn't work and a number of other issues. The company has REFUSED to refund or replace the spa. Be aware that it is their policy to provide one free service call out but after that all other callouts are at a cost!!!

I now have a $10,000 SPAS DIRECT spa sitting in the back yard which is an absolute LEMON.
My only recourse now is legal action. So be warned that the spas may seem like a good deal but my experience is that they are not worth it!

Love my Spa

I love my Spa, I use it about 3x a week. Its very easy to maintain. The team at spas direct have always answered my questions promptly. I highly recommend this company.

Trying to Sort my problem

Have now got somewhere and service is improving

Have been in the shop today and spoken to a tech so fingers crossed may have an outcome

Will report back once finalised and back and up and running

Steven Ellis

Steven EllisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kerry and the team at spas direct where amazing from ordering to delivery they even craned over fence thank again Kerry

Kerry and team at spas direct where easy to deal with would recommend to everyone they even craned over fence for me thanks again Kerry also display at Caloundra is worth a visit

Grant R.

Grant R.Central West, NSW

Was not able to give NO stars! :-(

My spa has just left me anxious and deeply sad.... I'm scared to go near it in case something else goes wrong.... Acryllic is cracked, hard cover broken and all the jets dont work together. So dissapointed!!!!! Once you pay your money they don't wont to know you, however keep giving away free spas!

Denise L

Denise LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do you deserve a bit of TLC? A spa from Spas Direct can help you

I bought our spa coming up the 3rd Christmas
It’s great for summer and it feels amazing in winter. Only problem you don’t want to get out!
I don’t use mine enough. Generally don’t have the time. But I’ve got it now and whenever I feel like a bit of relaxation in I go!
Spas Direct were a great Company to deal with. Fingers crossed we’ve had no problems

Kez

KezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be prepared to throw it out after 2 years

All of these reviews are crazy ! Why would you review a product only because you get paid to do so. My Spa has been falling apart and been faulty from day one, I’m not going into my sob story why I got it but the whole surface has bubbled it cuts out all the time and it is the biggest waste of my money .. they should’ve just taken it back if they gave me 3k right now to take it and get it out of my sight I would be happy.. I’m lodging a claim with ACCC because I can’t deal with these people.. enough is enough

Danielle L.

Danielle L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfection.

As a family we had been looking for a while for the perfect spa to join our family. We had been looking for months and an add for spas direct popped up. Process was easy to order and they were helpful in answering every question I could throw at them. A week later we had our new addition and now my kids are in it 2-3 times a week. Sometimes more. Best investment ever. Thank you spas direct.

Purchase TypeSpa

Fast delivery, easy set up, perfect entertainer!

The whole process was so easy. I went though zip finance to purchase, a quick application online and the purchase was approved. Fast delivery at a time and date that suited me and easy as set up and maintenance (I am a complete spa novice btw). The kids love the "spa parties" as do the adults. Best purchase ever!

Breia

BreiaSydney, NSW

Love the diversity of our spa!

We have continued to use our spa through winter and generally wash the filters once a fortnight every week in summer. Loving how we get to enjoy the spa all year round. If you have a question Customer service can be a bit slow to return enquiries. If they can fix this then it would be 5 stars from us.

Ronald S.

Ronald S.Hunter Region, NSW

Great value for money! Love our new spa!!!

We picked up our new spa the other day and just love it!!! It was great value for money, highly recommend spas direct!!! Well be using it every weekend, great for entertaining.

In love with my spa

My spa is so simple to use and i love it so much.
The people at Spas direct are so easy to deal with, friendly and helpful. thinking of getting a spa, go through Spas direct.

Tania C.

Tania C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love love love!

Best thing we ever did, easy to maintain, great size for the whole family! Love being able to use it all year round. Thanks Soas direct so easy to deal with!

SamPerth, WA

In built Speakers

I purchased our spa with the extras. lights and speakers, speakers are crap we don't use them as they are very crackley the guy who sold us the spa couldn't show us the quality of speakers but assured me they were really good so I am disappointed.

Spas Direct
SpasDirect E.Spas Direct

Sorry to hear about the speakers, could you please let me know your invoice number so I can look into this for you. Thanks SPAS DIRECT

Neet

NeetNortheast, VIC

Love our spa

We love our spa as we are getting older having the spa to relax in after work has helped us heaps. We live were it snow's so having the heater is great we can use it all year round. Could not be happier.

Lisa M

Lisa MNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Still Loving Our Spa

We had doubts about purchasing our spa online but have not had one regret since it was delivered. We could not fault the service we received. We’ve had our spa for just on one year and we still love it. We have our spa outside in Tassie and we’ve used it every week (even in the middle of winter). After I worked out what I was doing with the water treatment, it takes me 10 minutes a week to maintain - no effort required.

Kristy Henderson

Kristy HendersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent we use it most days

We use the spa daily and generally hop in it before we do anything else to start the day off right. It’s a perfect little spa for us and we are extremely happy with it

John D.

John D.Hobart, TAS

great value

Had my Coral Seas Spa for nearly 12 months now, Spa maintenance and cleaning is easy. Jump in every day, love the lights , Bluetooth system and speakers installed is fantastic

Peter J.

Peter J.Sydney, NSW

The best investment ive ever made

The spa is perfect , great outlets power for messaging , deep and roomy i love the lights at night the family are allways in it easy installed , fill abd plug in its ready to go :) thankyou spas direct

Brant A.

Brant A.Hobart, TAS

Nothing better than relaxing in my spa

Nothing better than relaxing in my spa after a long day, laying back with my partner having a drink and looking up at the stars, it’s so easy to maintain and we get in at least 3 to 4 nights a week

Grant R.

Grant R.asked

Extremely disappointing with the quality of the product and after sales service. I bought a spa from Spas Direct and paid in full, it was delivered on 28 November 2018, it looked fine after delivery, as it was Christmas time, we only used the spa a couple of times, on 28 December 2018 i noticed a crack in the acrylic, i toke photos and told them straight away, they told me to put in an online warranty claim, i did. After 3.5 months of chase up phone calls and emails telling me that they are getting quotes and will fix it. On 4 April 2018 i wrote a letter to the company and Fair Trading Queensland, Kylie emailed back 22 minutes later stating i should have notified them within 24 hours if there was a problem and they will not be fixing it, however their website states 8 year acrylic warranty. I hope everyone out there does not get treated the way we did. Prill - NSW

Hi Grant
I am in exactly the same position as you, we purchased our spa in December 2017, paid cash and was delivered within 2 days. All good till be noticed that one of the side panels which is facing a wall was buckled and damaged on delivery, we didn't notice this straight away either, we had someone come out to have a look at our spa and he removed the panel and said you need to get that replaced and he couldn't put the panel back on as it was that badly buckled. (this all happened about March 2018, so 3 months after purchasing our spa). Since March 2018 we have been trying so hard to get a new panel from Spas direct and it is now 1 year later and we are still waiting, they did give us 2 new panels but they were the wrong size, our spa has been left open on one side without a panel for over a year now and open to all the outside elements that the inside is so dusty and full of cobwebs. We have been promised another panel and it's suppose to be on it's way to us but I would never go back to Spas Direct again or recommend them to anyone due to the after sales service which is disgusting. Keep trying Grant to get your panel and if you don't get anywhere, I know that Today/Tonight on Channel 7 are itching to get this story, that's where I am going if I don't get my panel soon. Today/Tonight had a story on them about a year ago, so they were already in the crap back then. Maria (Perth WA)

Hi Grant
Sorry I forgot to mention one more thing, don't try to bad mouth them on Facebook as they will block you like they have blocked me. All the comments you see on Facebook are good comments because they block the bad ones, that's how they get all these people sucked in to buying from them. Maria (Perth WA)

Ben

Benasked

Hi I have the coral deluxe spa about 1 year old with the Balboa VL260 control pad just recently when using the jets stop for about 5 mins then come back on this happens after pressing panel about 3 to four times as it is on 15min cut off. can you advise what this could be as no error code on panel.

Colin M
Colin M

Hi Ben. I can’t answer your question. I suggest you contact John, Victorian Sales Manager for Spas Direct, on 0434890862. I have found him to be very helpful.
Colin