Spas Direct Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (33) · No (227)

Gabriel N.
Gabriel N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No good customer service at all!

I bought a Swim Spa in Victoria last August (2020) and I haven't still been able to pick it up and install it since they are not sending me the recirculation system documentation compulsory in AU. Almost impossible to talk to the company, they have only one call center and they do not let you talk to anybody. It has been a nightmare, don't buy from these guys! John the sales guy in Victoria never answer the phone and when I tried to contact him on WhatsApp he was really annoyed and he told me I shouldn't have contacted him there... . Worst customer service ever!

Robyn G
Robyn G

Disappointed in the Service & follow up

I paid for a package deal of a Pool Spa & Sauna about 9 months ago, the Spa arrived but the sauna was on 'back order'. I contact them every few months, they never contact me & I get a different story each time. Now I have been told there is a Sauna in NSW & if I would like that one I will have to pay for the delivery cost from NSW to QLD & then pay for delivery to Mackay (my place of residence). I have asked for a refund if they cannot provide the product offered & that I have paid for in full. No response again.

TimG
TimGSouth East Queensland, QLD

They won't refund your deposit and won't put anything in writing

Purchase TypeSpa

Danny
DannyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Coral Deluxe Spa, Great Product

I purchased my Coral Deluxe Spa, it was a great decision to buy from Spas Direct, John was very helpful and helped us with the transaction, delivery and the set up of the unit, we simply love it and would recommend it to anyone who is thinking of buying a spa, its worth every cent..

Leaded T
Leaded TNew South Wales

4 Months, Additional charge, No spa.

We love the look of the white spa that we ordered as a Christmas Day special. After weeks of being told "Another 6 weeks." We were offered another spa. After paying $250 we were told that the White spa was not available in that model and the white version would be another 6 weeks until delivery. Requested refund on ill advised change to order. No response.

Very happy with our new 3 person deluxe Spa

We use our spa daily as therapeutic treatment for back issues and relaxation. Jets are strong and well placed. Operation easy, service very good. This is a great option for Tasmanian buyers, Spa direct provided a reasonable transportation cost and along with their selling prices we received very good value.

Connor
Connor

Waited 5mths after paying in full and still the order was wrong

No aftercare, promised $250.00 of compensation merchandise and only a $99.00 filter supplied, still waiting on the other item which never arrived and no explanation to date. Spa arrived 2mths late from the advised date upon order and was the wrong colour, advised I would have to wait another three months if I wanted the original ordered colour. Worse service ever, no contact for months, paid in full and waited five months for the spa which came in the wrong colour. Was told this is the only one or you will have to wait another three months. I mean who operates like this and stays in business...... What a joke.

Selvan
SelvanMid North Coast, NSW

Very disappointing customer service

Had our $12000 spa delivered November 2020 with a damaged panel and broken lid which scratched the top of the spa when taking it on and off. The panel arrived a couple of months later. We are still waiting for the lid now March 2021. I have contacted Spas direct on numerous occasions just asking to send a new lid and someone to fix the scratches. I did advise them I did not wish to leave a bad review however they have left me no alternative. It is a shame as it has really taken the enjoyment out of our new spa experience.

Shelly
ShellyDarling Downs, QLD

2nd spa purchased great product

Every day love it swim spa is the go
Would recommend to get one
The muscle pain relief
Wired up
Fill
In swimming

Find out how Spas Direct Online Store compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

The best service I’ve ever had.

We use our spa just about every single day and it is so easy to maintain. Just add chemicals every second day and that is it. Easy and simple to use.

Kush H
Kush H

Great product, professional service at an affordable price A++

We use our spa weekly to help wind down and our Bali Spa Deluxe is very efficient to run and is easy to maintain. Spas Direct Australia facilitated a positive experience resolving any issues during delivery and would highly recommend.

Great Purchase

Buying a spa at Spas Direct Australia was easy and stress free. The spa is great!! Easy to maintain and awesome to relax in after a hard day at work.

Karen
Karen

To easy

We love our new spa it was so Spa Direct answered all my questions and make purchasing very easy. We are in the spa every day no issue with maintenance

Pat
PatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love my spa

Love my spa I never thought I would ever say cannot wait till winter nothing better on a cold day/night a nice hot spa and beer hand are the tranquility

tes
tesWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I love my spa

It's namasta night every Friday night. Party night when we can. It's so relaxing . We love having cocktails and mocktails while looking at our Japanese garden beside our swim spa.

Russell G.
Russell G.asked
Spas Direct Online Store

when filling new spa is the water filled through the what appears to be a "in" designated inlet next to a out designated outlet on side of spa and we received a filter wrapped in foam protection do we have to put filter in before filling and using spa

Tom
Tomasked
Spas Direct Online Store

How come you can cancel invoice 106220 above and stop zip and when we ask you wont? Our invoice 105954 we ask to be cancelled as noone can tell us where the spa is or when we get it and told you dont cancel?? Told you emailed and we have checked and received nothing...nothing in spam..asked to be resent...nothing.... its been over 4 months...zio said you can cancel. Seeing above shows you can cancel..why dont you respond and cancel?

Grant R.
Grant R.asked
Spas Direct Online Store

Extremely disappointing with the quality of the product and after sales service. I bought a spa from Spas Direct and paid in full, it was delivered on 28 November 2018, it looked fine after delivery, as it was Christmas time, we only used the spa a couple of times, on 28 December 2018 i noticed a crack in the acrylic, i toke photos and told them straight away, they told me to put in an online warranty claim, i did. After 3.5 months of chase up phone calls and emails telling me that they are getting quotes and will fix it. On 4 April 2018 i wrote a letter to the company and Fair Trading Queensland, Kylie emailed back 22 minutes later stating i should have notified them within 24 hours if there was a problem and they will not be fixing it, however their website states 8 year acrylic warranty. I hope everyone out there does not get treated the way we did. Prill - NSW

Tania
Tania

Hi, We have had the same problem you have both had - Kylie has been promising that we will get our side panels fixed - been over 1 year and now emails are bouncing back and no response from telephone messages. Extremely back COMPANY to deal with and I certainly wouldn't recommend them to ANYONE..

Spas Direct
AfterSalesSpas Direct

Please NOTE this is NOT our page, we do NOT monitor these comments, If you have questions please follow this procedure. Call us directly on 1300772734 and some one will return your call. As a courtesy we will follow your call up with a text message ensuring someone made contact with you. You can also email us directly at sunsealspas@yahoo.com.au. Our website also has a live Chat feature where you can speak to an after sales person online. Once you call us you many find we might over contact you. Regards Spas Direct.

See all Spas Direct Online Store questions