Spas Direct QLD, Gold Coast

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (25)

Toni
ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Your company is a joke, I will tell anyone that wants a spa not to buy from you

Had my spa since mid February and still not working, your company is impossible to get hold of, spent nearly 8000$ on this and you would inspect it to work, your after sales service is disgusting, who is running this show? Karma is a [Word Removed], hope your company goes broke.

LULU
LULU

SHOULD NOT BE SELLING TO THE PUBLIC

Bought a 6000 dollar spa from Spas Direct on medical advise it could be advantageous for my disabled wife with serious problems due to radiation and chemotherapy. After promises to repair rust and jet problems for close on 2yrs and never honouring it I give up. Don’t deal with these crooks!!!!

Worst company I have ever dealt with.

Told so many lies about having the item avaliable and ready for my pick up after paying the full amount.
After weeks of no reply I wrote for a refund and was refused a refund of money.
It was near impossible to get anyone to reply to anything. Yahoo addresses and people that text back saying they won’t talk on the phone.
Still no spa.

Sonya
SonyaQueensland

Great company

Excellent communication from company with questions I had. Great quality spa, turnaround time for delivery was very fast, product as described. Easy to set up and keep maintained. Very happy with my purchase.

Russ and Penny
Russ and PennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect customer service and delivery was smooth as Thankyou so much

Ordered two spas last minute before Xmas mini plunge pool spa and the Maui deluxe … perfect spas for our needs and our business epic delivery from Kevin … and customer service was smooth and stress free Thankyou guys made our end of year an awesome experience after
Being away for 5 months working

Can someone call me with an ETA on my spa!!!!

After leaving numerous messages a reception company, Spas direct still don’t return my phone calls. It’s now been nine weeks of no communication. If anyone there reads your reviews, you might like to call me.

No wonder you don’t answer your own phones and hire a company to do this on your behalf

Store LocationWLD Gold Coast
Matt
MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Purchase From Spas Direct

Absolute lemon that has had leaks multiple times and the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
took weeks each time to get leak fixed and multiple calls and emails.
Has another huge leak now and have requested a refund and they simply refuse to answer calls and emails, will be taking them to court.

Glenn
Glenn

Absolutely zero aftercare... but happy to take your money

Waited 14 weeks for a mini plunge pool to arrive, unpacking I noticed there was only 2 large jets instead of 3 like all the pics and pool specs say. Up to over 5 weeks now and have not even received a call back from anyone that will even remotely try and solve this problem. They just keep palming it off to another department who in the end just dont give a damn about it.
They are quite happy to take your money then forget about you straight after. Am not going to fill the pool only for them to drain it again to fit another jet... I just want to use my bloody spa!!

Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really bad customer service

Paid $950 for a touchpad system. It didn’t turn up and I’m still waiting for our refund. No calls back. No answers. No refund. 2nd sound system doesn’t work and the pool won’t go under 35 degrees. No one wants to help or sort this out. Very unhappy.

Alex
AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our Mauii

Not sure if we will get a free filter lol but this review is just to say we love our spa. We did need to get 12 volt power installed but it was worth it. We have 3 teenagers who love init and I often jump in at night. After sitting at the computer working for 10 hours it's a great way to wind down. It simple and easy to use and always ready at the right temperature, just lift the lid. Everything is automatic. So glad we got it.

Jane Parker
Jane ParkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

A perfect gift to ourselves!

Scott R.
Scott R.Queensland

You can't beat a nice Spa at the end of the day

Very happy with our spa from Spas Direct, With inbuilt Bluetooth there's nothing better than relaxing at the end of the day with a drink listening to our favourite tunes.

Craig
CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Molokai Deluxe spa, so glad my wife talked me into it.

Have used spa everyday since we purchased. So relaxing. Love it when our grandson visits and asks, Pop, I swim in your pool.
Maintenance is a breeze. Love the Bluetooth feature.

Rosanna A
Rosanna ASouth East Queensland, QLD

We LOVE our spa!!

We bought one of the smaller options to suit our small outdoor area. Best decision we ever made. The price was fantastic as is the spa, and everyone right from the sales staff through to the warehouse staff were great and easy to deal with. We use our spa every day and it is pretty easy to maintain too. Would highly recommend people getting the spa from Spas Direct!

jodyrosey
jodyroseySouth East Queensland, QLD

The best purchase we have ever made. We love it, it's changed our lifestyle.

Partner works 70-75 weekly,12 hours drive a wk,only use it weekends,SO EASY TO MAINTAIN,& the cover keeps the dirt out. Just wipe the shell of the spa &add chemicals.we test the water every two weeks at the pool place at BUNDALL