Terrible quality

Poorly finished lenses. At pickup at Forrest Hill I rejected as lenses were poorly finished. These were semi frameless frames and need to be finished. They went back to have edges polished and thinner lenses fitted. Picking up the second time same thing poorly finished still had ribs where they sit in framed glasses. The lenses were the same thickness. Waste of time I only wanted one pair of quality made glasses but they insist on 2 pairs of crap.

Lisa
LisaPerth, WA

Hearing Aids reviews

Tina R.
Tina R.Sydney, NSW

Katie, the Manager at Penrith has poor customer service skills

Cancelled my orders of two sets of contact lenses for my daughter and I as Katie, the Manager at the Penrith store, could not offer me a ‘teach’ appointment this week - they said the next one is not for another 8 days. When I said I can’t wait that long (and before I finished my sentence to ask to be called when there’s a cancellation) she abruptly left me at the desk straight to the storeroom(hope there was a cctv camera to show this).

Find out how Specsavers Retail Stores compares to other Optical Retailers

Not great- multiple eye appointments & glasses that give me a headache

Went to the Cloisters store to get new glasses. After my eye test, I received my glasses a few weeks later. Did not feel right. Took my other 2 glasses (not from Spec Savers) in to compare. Had another eye test & glasses taken away to get fixed. Told my eyes had changed (despite my other glasses being OK) and the new glasses did not need to be changed. So now I have a pair from Spec Savers I do not wear. Never again

Discount

Hi, while I was extremely happy with the service & product from Specsavers Burnie, I was disappointed to see an add on the TV of 50% discount posted only days after I ordered & payed for products.
Next time I will shop around rather that go direct to specsavers as I believe they should have advised me of the up comming sales promotion

Specsavers Optometrists & Audiology - Brisbane CBD East Excellent service

I had a contact lense mishap this morning on the bus to work and Neil and the team rescued me and gave me a spare. Thank you! Great service!!

lesley s.
lesley s.Perth, WA

Great Service

Julley & Luke looked after me today at Riverton Specsavers. They were both VERY patient while I took forever to choose my new glasses. Very efficient & professional. Lots of styles to choose from & the staff are happy to help. Would definately recommend this specsavers

Terrible service and quality

Saurav S.
Saurav S.Sydney, NSW

Great store and people !

Customer service is awesome and had my glass frames fixed quickly by Jason who was very polite and helpful in no time. Thanks !

Pushy sales strategy!

TSam
TSamNARRE WARREN

It is a Disaster with my glasses

I bought a pair of High end glasses as per their ratings by paying $399 for a pair. It wasn't even 3months passed by. This morning one arm of the glasses came off. I cant find the screw. it is impossible to see a screw without the glasses as it fts into a tiny hole.
Imagine having a low end pair of glasses. I am very disappointed with this product.

honest57
honest57sydney

do not use them - deceiving advertising

all discounts and specials come with so many conditions attached which in the end, a pair of glasses was going to cost me $500, as they were forcing me to get premium lenses instead of standard if I also wanted thinner lenses. All their marketing does not tell you upfront and transparently what the plethora of conditions they improse. I wasted my time with these people, I will never come back. Do not recommend

Glenny
Glenny

I will never go back to Specsavers

Mark
MarkHobart, TAS

Not recommended

Fiona
FionaSydney

Terrible

I bought 2 pairs of multifocal glasses for $900! Got pressured into buying them and to to cut the story short, one pair is so cheaply made that the lense has fallen out. I’ve emailed customer service twice and no reply. It’s been 2 weeks now!! My last report will be fair trading??!!???

Ann
Annasked
Specsavers Retail Stores

I ordered a 2 for 1 deal and am not happy with 1 pair. Can I get a Freud on these?

James W.
James W.

Dear Ann, if you received a 2 for1 deal there can be no refund to my thinking, however I am sure that they would be happy to fix or exchange the second pair, I suggest you go back to the store and talk to them.

Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.asked
Specsavers Retail Stores

I got my glasses in February this year 2019 less than seven months old they are and they have snapped in two pieces in the middle of the nose been in the store and told I will have to pay £15 for a new frame I was only cleaning my glasses when this happened surly the glasses had a fault in as I wasn’t heavy handed so frames are only guaranteed for 3 months this doesn’t seem right to me. Any help?

Hi Cheryl. It looks like you're in the UK? If so, their Head Office is in Guernsey and you can phone them direct check their number out on their UK website. I have twice had the same experience with outlets in Australia and both times took them back and had the glasses replaced free of charge. If the UK Company don't do this for you (7 months is absolutely not a long time for wear and tear), contact the UK Government Department that deals with dodgy retail outlets - in Oz it's called The office of Fair Trading- I always find that just the threat of contacting them does the job! Hope this helps.

Lyn E.
Lyn E.asked
Specsavers Retail Stores

I just went into the Burwood Westfield Specsavers store in Sydney to get my eyes tested and choose some frames frames today (12/05/2019) to be told that I must pay the full amount upfront in advance before they would place the order, normally I would pay for new glasses when took receipt of them and I find this very unusual. I have transacted with Specsavers, BUPA Optical and others before & this the first I have ever experienced this demand. My question to Specsavers is this your normal policy?

See all Specsavers Retail Stores questions

Get an answer from our members and Specsavers representatives

Other Optical Retailers