Listing monitored by SpinTel

4.2 (1,063)
    4.3 (1,106)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (785) · No (164)

SPINTEL FOR THE WIN!

Although the wait time was longer than expected, the friendly staff more than solved the issue. Mercy was great and ever so patient, she was knowledgeable and guided me through the process. Within 5 minutes we had the issue resolved.

Raj333
Raj333South East Queensland, QLD

Great Helping Customer Service

Leister provided great handholding connection help. He was very patient and provided all the information calmly. Hats off to his customer service. Would love to speak to him again. in the future.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Sophie M.
Sophie M.Sydney, NSW

Thanks very much to Spintel for a handling my transition to NBN

Spintel have been very helpful in getting my NBN installed as quick as possible. Thanks in particular to Mary for her customer service on this and closing my old account efficiently.

Connection TypeI don't know

Terrible. Do not buy Spintel.

I was using NBN100/40(Premium 100) for 8 months, Internet disconnect every night. Do not trust of speed and the price. Spintel nbn speed is slower than any other Internet provider. They won't fix it for you. The price you have a contract with Spintel, it will be changing without your agreement. I had NBN100/40 and they changed to 100/20 and increased monthly pay by $10, if I want to get back to NBN 100/40 again. Anyway, do not buy Spintel, you will have a terrible night without Internet everyday.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Disgraceful

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

thanks Jake!

Poor communication from NBN, but once running the Spintel team member Jake was very patient and took me through the connection process with our modem. Now working well, thanks Jake!

Cody
CodySydney, NSW

Small business during the COVID-19

Use Spintel NBN from early 2020 to now
NBN services Good

But Small business in NSW had to close due to the public health orders.
Spintel they don't have any support.
Under COVID-19 more than two months can't open my shop.
Do not use their services but still have to paid NBN months services fees.

Official RepSpinTel

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Jonathan
JonathanWheatbelt, WA

Plan change to NBN and new mobile deal.

Excellent service. Excellent value. Spintel were very helpful indeed. I shifted from mobile wireless internet to NBN as it has now become available. I was happy with previous service so am delighted to stay with Spintel.

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Jonathan. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.
SpinTel Team

Affordable and seems to be working fast.

Xyra helped me set up my internet after some issues, I will be monitoring it but seems to be okay so far. Definitely good pricing on the plan at least.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Lilian, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. we really appreciate it.

Gareth Samuel
Gareth SamuelSydney, NSW

Great service! Helped me setup my NBN even after hours. Jade was amazing! Thank you so much.

Had some issues but they were resolved by customer service. Jade was excellent. I get 97Mbps downloads and 18.53 Mbps upload. More than fast enough for me and my family. Good value for money.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Gareth, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Works a treat !

Works a treat now I am using their modem, well done on the trouble-shooting Joie.
For some reason I need to have 30 words in my review which is a bit frustrating...

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Official RepSpinTel

hi Daryl, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

DeborahB
DeborahBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect! Love it!

Amy was great, she helped me to setup and all-round great experience. Fantastic customer service, they answer phone calls! Super fast nbn. Really good company. Great product. Fast delivery. Highly recommend.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi DeborahB, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Julesycat444
Julesycat444Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just setting up my new NBN! So Helpful and Responsive!

I was assisted by Page from sales and Carol from customer service, and also another guy from customer service who's name I don't remember! All three were fantastic, responsive, courteous and gave me all the information I needed very quickly. I felt confident in their knowledge and was able to set up everything seamlessly. Still have to wait for the connection to actually happen, so cannot review the NBN service yet!

I was also assisted in setting up the NBN connection so that my internet was running this morning by Donnalyn. She was amazing! Patient with me and found the solution to my problem within a short amoutn of time! Very good customer service :)

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Julesycat444. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

appaulled
appaulledSydney, NSW

Do not use this company !!!!

They connected me quickly however 3 days later no service.
After trying to sort things out for an hour over the ph with a technician he said “He could not do anymore and he has raised a request for NBN to assist which maybe a few days!!!! That’s it !I
During the initial 3 days that they did provide the service only 1 time out of 7 was the speed over 12 Mbps. I joined up for the 25 mbps speed.
So, after 2 days without service at all and no call, I cancelled the service and they still charged me a month. They would only send emails at no point apart from the technician did I speak to anybody. Numerous calls and wasted time with this company.
I need a reliable service provider THIS IS NOT ONE.

Bevey
Bevey

I am so glad I choose Spintel

My connection with Spintel is absolutely fantastic, only had 2 drop outs which lasted 5 minutes and they righted themselves. The only issue is me I forgot my login details rang Spintel but they were busy asked if they could ring me back on my number .In 7mins they called back and a very patient lady was a great help. I am not good with the internet Leister was so patient and so helpful thank you.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Bevey, Perfect! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Hilary B.
Hilary B.asked
NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)

Does this service provide free phone service from landline to local phone services and mobile phones

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Hilary, If you have an NBN service with us and you want to add/choose a landline service along with it, you can get Unlimited Local & National Calls to the landline number across Australia. If you want UNLIMITED calls to Australian local, national and mobile numbers you need to add a $10 plan (VoIP/Phone) along with your NBN plan.

For More details: https://www.spintel.net.au/home-internet/nbn

Romina
Rominaasked
NBN 50/20 (Plus 50)

Can the person who responds to these reviews please provide me with assistance via a private message regarding my installation today?
The people I have been speaking to via WhatsApp and also via Phone have been no help in assisting with my queries, but the person responding here seems to know what they are talking about.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Romina, I have sent you a private message for the SpinTel account details so that I can check your order and assist your further.

Thanks,

Jeff
Jeffasked

Get an answer from our members and SpinTel representatives

Spintel NBN

Compare all 6 SpinTel
Spintel NBN 12/1 (Basic 12)
  • Discontinued

Spintel NBN 12/1 (Basic 12)

4.3
Standard Monthly Price $64.95$84.95$59.95$59.95
Typical Evening Download Speed 45.0 Mbps90.0 Mbps22.0 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps12 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps5 Mbps1 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Replaced bySpintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)
Compare all 6 SpinTel