Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (202) · No (30)

Marius Venz
Marius Venz

Great technical support and service, very good performance of internet

I am very happy with my internet performance with SpinTel, and even more with the continued excellent technical support and service that I receive. SpinTel gives top value for money.

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Marius. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. . We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Jessica
JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Minimal dropouts, very good service, can always get through easily to a human being. Service agents speak clearly in a way that is audible and understandable and they get to the heart of the problem promptly.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Jessica, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

dayle
dayle

It is perfect for our house we don't need much

My internet usage has drastically increased since my daughter and her partner moved home due to covid.
He is working from home. calling spintel and speaking with Flora was very helpful, she gave me options on what product or process to use, so we can make a clear and informed choice. thanks, Flora

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Dayle. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Good reliable service

The service was reliable, never had any dropouts and it was easy to cancel when I needed to. There was a small issue with setting up the service but that was quickly resolved by Spintel.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi clarevh, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

SpinTel Team

No any trouble with Spintel NBN connection.

Recently I change my house and spintel did very excellent service to transfer my connection to new house and Michel gave me a very kind help to set up the modem. Thank you all.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Jayakody, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

SpinTel Team

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Joshua
JoshuaHunter Region, NSW

Spintel has done a fantastic job

Raymond, helped me setup my internet when I called, he was very clear and concise in his explanation, and thank you for assisting and directing me in the setup process.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Joshua, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

SpinTel Team

Highly recommended! The customer support person was really friendly and helpful (thanks Elsa!). Very happy.

Stable connection and got the speed I paid for. I am using BYO modem (from the previous provider) and Elsa was very patiently helping me setting up the modem. I think it’s very good value and they surely have an excellent support team

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Jonj. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

Helen
HelenHunter Region, NSW

Pretty great!

NBN drops out sometimes which can be annoying, but for the price I am paying for unlimited data I can usually deal with it! I just switch to mobile data briefly.

SbaSydney Surrounds, NSW

I wish I could give zero stars

replied. But you will be the 5th person I have spoken to over the last 4 days

JaG
JaG

Perfect

The speed of the Internet is really good and the customer service is so perfect. I called up them and got a call back in couple of minutes and I was helped by Chris. Such a good person and perfectly know his work and what to do. He handled the query so perfectly and helped to solve it in a minute.

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, JaG. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Would recommend!

Elsa helped me upgrade my plan to include more data, mid way through my month. Thanks a bunch! Much better than my previous ISP for sure! I would recommend SpinTel!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Callum, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Good Customer Service

The customer service I received from the Customer Service Representative Mercy at SpinTel was really great! Thanks for helping me out with my queries and for your patience. Being a brand new user, it was really good to know that I can count on SpinTel staff.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Harin, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Andrey
Andrey

Ok for the money.

Had a few network issues and service interruptions in less than 6 months, but for the money I've paid it's ok. Was more stable with the other companies if pay extra 10$

David Wang
David WangSydney, NSW

Donnalyn was able to help me on a Sunday to resolve a faulty modem issue. she is a star! Spintel staff are very helpful and I will continue to use this company

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi David, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Hutchywoman
HutchywomanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great price, great service!

It always seems easy to get in touch with customer service and any questions I have had have been answered quickly. It is a very good price for my mobile phone plan.

Official RepSpinTel

Perfect! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Read more reviews - page 2See all SpinTel reviews