Spintel Standard 25
Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (372) · No (53)

Customer Services

Excellent and very professional customer service. The responses from the support technician / engineer were prompted and professional. In general, The connection was reasonable reliable. The problem occurred due to NBN network, customers were not informed / updated on time.

Great service and support

The internet has been quite reliable since I use it a number of years ago.
Due to moving house I have to disconnect my Spintel, otherwise I would have stayed with them.
Thank you Carol for your support you have given recently

Angela G.
Angela G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Customer Service

John helped me to reconnect to the internet. He was very patient and gave clear instructions to help me re-connect. He was polite and very friendly throughout the call. I didn't have to wait very long for customer service to help me with my problem.

Adam
AdamSydney

Fast and reliable

Fast and reliable broadband, no issues in getting setup, and great customer service from start to end particularly form Leister! I would highly recommend Spintel if you are looking for a new provider.

Great service and support

Teresa was very patient and supportive of my NBN issues. She was very pleasant to work with and a great help in getting my connection back on. She even followed up with me the next day to ensure connection was satisfactory

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Scott
ScottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mercy provided great installation support!

Cannot yet comment on the wifi itself but the support over the phone for set up was fantastic. Mercy provided specific step by step support that was easy to follow.

Congested Server Issue Resolved

The speed dropped on the service but after contacting Spintel Customer support they were able to resolve the issue remotely after a few days of investigation. Apparently my service was connected to a congested server. After they connecting my service to a different server the internet speed was restored to advertised speeds 25/5 and now working very well. Mark from Customer service was very helpful in resolving this issue.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection

Very helpful

Had a trouble setting up modem. Customer service is very helpful. It was almost an hour conversation on the phone. Kylie was so exceptional and friendly (from Sydney!) highly recommended!

Leister helped a lot

Hfc connection was down and leister helped me to get it running again. Nice service, very easy to follow instructions and reset my modem. Thank you very much for your support

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)

Heather
Heather

Great customer service

Kylie did a great job in helping me solve my technical issues. She was very experienced and was able to help me very quickly. I was very impressed. Great service!

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Adequate Speeds Yes
Himanshu
Himanshu

Reasonably priced and prompt response to any service request.

I have been a customer of Spintel for over 2 + years and apart from couple of disruptions which were promptly attended to, never faced any problem. I recommended them on reasonably priced, good speeds and prompt response. Thanks Carol for quick response.

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

Great customer service

Murphy was very helpful. I needed to cancel my service as I am moving interstate. I hope to establish a new Spintel service in July,22. And, hope that the rate is competative.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Find out how Spintel Standard 25 compares to other Internet Service Providers

Perfect service and great agents to reach out for

Overall was alright but do experience some dropouts once in a while and after a night or two the service will be back to normal. Had issue with relocating service but agent over the phone was super helpful to walk me through the reconfiguration of modem until I get my connection back

Terry
Terry

Perfect

I needed my nbn turning off for a while, done with a phone call thank you very much

I also had to verify that my new card I’d entered was working fine

Christine Boulter
Christine BoulterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing patience , knowledge & assistance configuring my modem by Spintel

I had no idea how to connect the modem sent to me. But Carol from Spintel was so amazing and patient with me. This enabled me, a woman in her 70s, to have success in configuring my
Modem & connecting my internet. This has been a HUGE boost to my self confidence to be able to do this & have some understanding of how it works. I can only thank Carol for her clear instructions and knowledge which has now made me feel capable again! This is so very important for elderly people who feel inferior because new technology can be confusing at times. Well done Carol & Spintel !