Spotlight Online Store

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Spotlight? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Horrendous

Jackie
JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will never order online again from Spotlight!

Ordered 5 blinds online (2 sizes). Money taken then reissued half the order. Cost $40 to deliver then return to store. Delivered to wrong unit.

Matt
Matt

Thieves

Purchased 4 easels. Received 2.

Pip
PipSouth Australia

Appalling Customer Service

I made an online order for an overlocker earlier this year. I did not receive a receipt either by email OR included in my order.
I have contacted Spotlight over 5 times electronically and calling head office and no one has followed through to provide me with a receipt for my purchase. I’m continually fobbed off and not one person has made any serious attempt to resolve my problem. I cannot believe how bad their customer service is! It is true that when stores get to a certain size they no longer care anything whatsoever about their customer base – it’s just ‘give use your money’ then ‘get out the door’!

Jacqueline Van Tongeren
Jacqueline Van Tongeren Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SPOTLIGHT IS PROFITEERING FROM COVID!!

I just went onto the Spotlight website to order something. I live in Melbourne and we are currently in lock down. I have no option but to use their 'Click & Collect' option. To use this option, they are forcing me to purchase goods over $30. Honestly, where is their sense of decency? It's morally wrong and for that reason, I will never shop in their store again!

Click and collect service does not work

I attempted to purchase approximately $185.00 worth of goods via click and collect ( store almost across the road)
Despite goods being shown to be available at that store the only option was to have delivered. After paying delivery fee I am still waiting for delivery ( nearly 3 weeks)

No available contact numbers to chase up what happened and no response to email questioning why this was the only option.

Extremely disappointed. Will not shop there again.

Worse service

Ordered 8 items, only delivered 7. Still no response from customer service after a month. Do not order from them

Angie

The WORST customer Service!

Wendy
WendyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Dreadful service

I ordered 21 balls of yarn on 12th sept now 11th October I received 3 balls from Wangaratta only days after ordering I live in country Victoria the other 18 balls are SUPPOSEDLY coming from 3600 kms away in Geraldton WA .Do Not order online from Spotlight

Maria
Mariasydney

online spotlight shopping sucks

bought material for curtains , one of them was 20 meters, got one delivereded 14 meters on the rool , end of the material was cut by not human as is so bad and driver left it - gargae was open ( said to leave at front door ) , packing was damaged and material was dirty , on the other delivery got 6 meters - I needed 20 meters in one piece ( spotilght mentions if material is more than 5 meters long that does not guarantee you will get what you ask for it , that is just sucks as it means just sell what ever you have ) . Now I want to return , cannot as is material . Not happy with spotlight , will not buy online never again from them .

Julie
Julie

Terrible

Website is misleading for a novice with curtains. Mistakeningly Purchased curtain liners instead of curtains. I wanted to return 2 unopened items, emailled and they still have not emailled me a return address. I will never use spotlight online again due to them not taking returns i understand certain policies instore as you can view the item but online you cant be sure you are getting what you think you ordered.
Would give no stars if i could

Kate
KatePeel, WA

Zero zero zero!!!

I ordered a rug on their online shop, but I didn’t update a new address so updated right after payment. So waited for a couple days to get replied but they didn’t replay so called them several times but no one answered!!
Got an email a week after.
What they said is they already sent the rug so they gonna organize to pick it up again through a courier. But hadn’t heard anything afterwards So waited another 3 days, i asked one more time when they can resend the item to my new apartment, they said it’s not our responsibility…
This company is a joke..
Never ever come back here

What a disrespectful company!!

AngieSydney, NSW

rude customer service

getting a mistake fixed seems impossible..zero from me too!

AVD
AVDasked
Spotlight Online Store

are there any good reviews that would make me want to shop at spotlight?

Brock
Brockasked
Spotlight Online Store

I bought a full house of curtains online, 10 were at my local store (click and collect), 2 came in the mail. I returned almost all of these items to my local store and decided to go for a different look and bought a houseful of blinds. The store told me they can’t print a receipt for anything bought online but that the money will be refunded to my account. A week later, no refund, not even a confirmation email. The customer care hotline won’t accept calls, the online contact form doesn’t seem to be monitored. I’ll be loading my returned order back into a trolley tomorrow and pushing it out the door and God help anyone who tries to stop me!

Tracey J.
Tracey J.asked
Spotlight Online Store

Purchased cotton and felt fabric 06.09.2021. Order number 62242743. Has not arrived. Queries if there are any issues regarding my order. Kind regards Adrian

Maren
Maren

I have only bought online once and luckily items arrived a couple of weeks later (but that was last year). I don't order online anymore because I think it's rude to have to spend at least $30 to click and collect! You would think any sale is a good sale.

See all Spotlight Online Store questions