Spotlight Online Store

Spotlight Online Store

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Barb P

Barb PCentral West, NSW

Poor communication

Ordered 4 towels online and initially was charged for 4. Then received notification that I was being refunded for three. Why was I not asked if 1 towel was what I wanted when I ordered 4. I was also charged the full postage which is the same for 4 towels as 1? I should have been given the option of cancelling the complete order. Sent a message to the online site and am still waiting for an answer from them. Dreadful communication issues!!!!

Hillary K.

Hillary K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service representative was useless and company had no interest in resolving their defective product.

Had to talk customer service rep through the issue (product was missing parts) 3 times after which she was unable even offer a suggestion of how to resolve the problem...dead air on the line till I prompted by asking how the defective product would be replaced or refunded. Rep suggested going instore...but when I pressed further for stock check to ensure I wasn't travelling for no reason she couldn't even conform availability. Also was unable to process a refund or organise sending a replacement product. Will NEVER shop spotlight again. So many better options out there that are cheaper, better quality, and employ people who are not dimwitted.

Bel

BelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Only Partial of my Order was delivered and then x1 was faulty!

Sherry

SherryGippsland, VIC

Terrible customer service

Half my curtain order was sent to the wrong customer and I received his order. Contacted spotlight and was told that they’d heard from the customer who received my curtains and spotlight would send them in to me. In the meantime, they’ve cancelled my order, sent me one pair of curtains instead of 4 and don’t have the other 3 pair to send to me because they’ve obviously sold them to someone else. Will never shop with spotlight again

miranda k.

miranda k.Illawarra, NSW

Don't use

Paid spotlight online through afterpay for a sewing machine week a machine 22/12 and told 2-5 delivery. 9 days later no contact from them machine fully paid by afterpay and payments still having to be made understandably to afterpay. Tried to call left waiting over half an hour. At an absolute dead end. VIP will not use again.

Eloise A.

Eloise A.

Broken items received

So i ordered a bean bag and 4 bags of bean bag fill. Took a while to arrive. Bean bag cover ripped zip doesnt work clearly opened packaging ripped and stuffed back in. Opened today on xmas day to find zip doesnt work. Fill bags were tapped to packaging so holes all through them. No response by spotlight to message. Will return tommorrow for refund will never order from them again.

Laura D.

Laura D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love spotlight but expensive

I love spotlight stores and their online stores, I recently bought curtains for my bedroom and a sewing machine, cant live without this sewing machine, it was on special, they have great deals sometimes, I'm always looking for a bargain so beat time to shop there is when they have big sales each year. Only downfall is postage when buying online and in stores they can be expensive.

Terrible customer service

The customer service was disrespectful and rude. After sizing it incorrectly, twice, and sending it to the wrong store they finally arrived three months after ordering.
The installer was rude and refused to take his shoes off after being asked to. He was also disrespectful when moving things aside to install. He had to take one back and cut it down in size as it was still the wrong size.
The blinds were meant to sit against the wall but didn't so he just rolled them the other way. Not very professional.
The whole experience was horrible and I would definitely not recommend them at all.

alison

alisonSydney, NSW

No customer service at all.

I would not shop with spotlight again. I would say it shouldnt be a problem as the way they treat customers they wont be around for a long time. No customer service.

JTB

JTBSouth Australia

Thank you to online spotlight store!

I never write a positive review for anyone because I am normally angry with stores online and write bad reviews. But spotlight done the right thing without even asking. A dinner set came & 2 plates were damaged, I politely emailed them to let them know of the damage and without asking they automatically sent out another dinner set without me even having to return the other. I have been shopping with them for years and I have bought various items and done most of my house with their products! They deserve a good review because they are customer focused in the online store!! Thanks spotlight!!! Xx

rubymu

rubymu

Slow shipping

It's been two weeks and haven't yet recieved one of three items i ordered. The other two items, both very low value, arrived in separate packages, all of which need a signature, meaning multiple post office trips. Just not worth the trouble or the wait.

Please remove the word ' Service' from your web page

I had an enquiry regarding the return of an item. Wait time on the phone was 20 minutes, not once but on 2 different occasions. This is not service but apathy.

Nannyg

NannygSydney, NSW

I bought a faux leather ottoman on line and found it really nice quality. It did slide somewhat on my carpeted floor so i added some recycled small feet now it is perfect. Delivery was in good time as it always is when i buy online. Thank you

Lee

LeeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Feedback on online ordering

I just had a look at the feedback and am surprised at how negative it has been for some people. I have ordered online on three separate occasions and have nothing but positive praise. On each occasion i got what was ordered in a timely manned, as ordered and in perfect condition. No complaints from me.

kylie l

kylie lSydney

Koo weighted blanket if i ever recieved it

Lack of communication unhelpful quick to fob off.no followup from phone calls basically thet couldnt care less not interested in my complaint or issues.no alternative solution or replacement offered or apology either.will never order online

angry nan

angry nanSouth East Queensland, QLD

unprofessional in all aspects

I have experienced my worst online purchase yet in dealing with Spotlight. Items were sent from all different locations - some incorrect which were eventually replaced. One item - a washer value $5-6 was collected from my home by a courier for return. How much did that all cost - absolutely unbelievable - just one more item to add to the experience. Also customer service needs a much more attention. My one and only attempt at purchasing at Spotlight online

Tanya J.

Tanya J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Terribly poor ability to meet delivery

29/9 ordered products; received part of shipment within stated 3 - 7days. 10 phone calls later and over 30 days later they still cannot get their act together. Told initially it was on its way; then it had been delivered. When pushed they requested the warehouse provide proof of delivery; oops- still in warehouse. Confirmed it would be delivered 1/11 - the team can't even track where it is - disgusting disgusting - I've been a customer for years in store - doubt I will ever use the online service again. Extremely annoyed - the worst experience I've had in a long time.

Paulene

PauleneSouth East Queensland, QLD

If you want to wait for over three months for your curtains this is the store for you. Very disappointed.

Faulty fabric is an excuse already used on a neighbour for a delay. To take the final
payment weeks out from delivery and then postpone a further ten days is not professional.

Buyer beware

I wish I had read the reviews here before ordering online. The email stated 2-5 days for standard delivery. 14 days later and I’m still waiting for over $300 worth of material. Their ‘customer care’ has been the worst I have ever experienced. They are unwilling to problem solve or provide adequate responses. I won’t be ordering online from them again. My advice: read the reviews and see the patterns, if I could give zero stars I would.

Sue

Sue

Never again ..... Ever

Ordered curtains that were in-stock but when i didn't receive them I phoned the customer care number only to be told they had no idea what was happening with my order nor could they tell me when I would receive it. Asked to speak to a manager only to be told no one was available. Told sorry and that was it.