STA Travel

STA Travel

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great service from Adam Billington AU

Great service in finding new date to travel, cheapest and best option selected using our Flex ticket. I called up and everything was managed easily, including fast follow up email and payment process. Very quickly managed. Thanks very much.

Highly recommended travel agents

My travel agent was Emma Richardson from Fountain Game shopping centre and she was wonderful person to deal and very professional. I will be back to deal with her again!

Friendly and helpful!

Brooke was so helpful organising our 4 week trip to New Zealand, she was able to find some cheaper deals than we found online and made the process so easy!

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire and Flights

Excellent service

Booked my flights with Lee from Melbourne Central. She was super helpful - worked around all my needs, answered all the confusing questions I had and found me a great deal! Thank you, i will be back!!

Alicia How - Curtin University

My boyfriend and I came to STA Travel wanting to make our holiday to Vietnam as easy and stress-free as possible. Ali did just that! She was super helpful with helping us decide which tour we wanted to go on and sorted all our flights. She was also extremely patient with us and provided a high level of customer service. Thanks Ali for all your help, we both appreciate all you have done for us!

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour

Awesome experience!

No additional fees that I didn’t already know about. Holly organised all flights, hotels, tours and transfers. She did an amazing job! The girls at the Northlake store were super helpful as well

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour

STA Travel - Northlakes - Holly Caldwell - Excellent Advice and Assistance

Holly from STA Travel Northlakes has kindly helped me book plane and train tickets for my 5 week European adventure.
The booking was made via email and telephone. Holly was extremely helpful and always responded quickly to my enquires. I am really happy with the customer service that I received from Holly and will be using her again.

STA Travel - Southland: Danni Gledhill

Fantastic service with Danni Gledhill, she went above and beyond. Not only did she narrow down what we were actually looking to get out of our holiday but spent the time finding the cheapest and most direct flights and exceptional accommodation. We will definitely be returning for our next trip! Thank you Danni. :)

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Insurance

Amazing!! I highly recommend

My experience dealing with STA Southland has been wonderful! I mainly spoke to Beth who was extremely well informed, helpful and understanding. I am so happy with the service. Thank you so much!

Booking Type Flights, Insurance and Tour

Excellent European Adventure

Me and a couple of friends travelled to, from, and around a large part of Europe for 2 months (including Spain, Scotland, England, Iceland, France and Balkans) and did separate G Adventure and Intrepid tours. Everything went like clockwork and both the tours were excellent. Costs were as predicted and all hotel bookings were as per the plan. Brooke at Knox did a great job.
It met and exceeded my expectations. There was a problem with the G Adventure bus but it was resolved and we carried on apace having great experiences. The Guides on both tours were fantastic.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour

Informative and Genuine Top Service

Oliver from Cannington WA provided an exceptional level of service and gave very helpful advice for us as we were feeling overwhelmed with the information overload. From my past experience and dealing with previous travel agents, Oliver has ticked all the boxes for us and planned out a detailed holiday. We cannot thank you enough for your service and will be in touch in the future for our next holiday

Trip Completed No
Hi Sandra, thanks for your lovely feedback and we are so pleased that Oliver from our Cannington store was able to help you and provide you with the information you needed for your trip. We will pass your feedback onto Oliver and his store manager. Thanks ^Steph

Exceptional service - STA Griffith University Nathan campus (and Garden City)

My trip involved multiple cities in Asia, including Hong Kong and Bangkok and Siem Reap recently and Morgan Cranch has been exceptionally helpful and patient throughout the booking, changing flight departure dates and times to suit my times. I was impressed with Morgan's follow up emails and phone calls to see if I needed more assistance. She was very genuine and friendly throughout the process and has demonstrated excellent customer service especially in the travel industry. I count myself fortunate as all my flights went smoothly, without any delays or issues so overall, it was a fantastic trip and positive experience. Well done and thanks very much, Morgan!

Best service

I booked a holiday to the UK, with a week stay in Ireland. Kristie was helpful and happy to deal with all the changes I ended up making when the plans of the holiday changed.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Insurance, Tour and Visa

Amazing friendly service from Melissa Wright

Melissa put me at ease immediately and helped me book everything quickly and efficiently. She was great with any extra questions or recommendations that I sent her way. She listened to what I wanted. I would definitely book my travels with her in the future.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Excellent service!

Mitch from Eastland STA was professional, personable and friendly. He answered all my questions, was patient when I wanted to make some changes to the itinerary and helped me with useful information and advice. He was genuinely interested in the trip I booked and made the whole booking procedure more pleasant.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Such amazing service!

I booked flights back to the UK a couple of weeks ago which were very expensive due to the time of year. Unexpectedly we had to change our flights due to family circumstances and Kara from the Call Centre was such great assistance. She gave me multiple options and explained everything to make it sound so simple. I will certainly pass the details for this service over to my friends and family. Once again, thank you for your help Kara :)

Booking Type Flights
Hi Ami, Thanks so much for your feedback about Kara, great to here that she was able to help change your flights for you. We'll make sure this is passed on to her. Thanks ^Steph

STA info

Honestly not really, but i didnt realise i needed a visa even if i was just transiting in LA. I did most of my booking through G Adventures and they said as well to check with the countries (Costa rica and mexico) but it got sorted in the end. I booked accomodation in mexico through STA travel only but did ask if i needed any visas as well. Yeah it was all good. Yeah i had no problems really.

Booking Type Accomodation

Fantastic Travel Experts!

Booked my European trip over the phone with ease with STA Travel expert Tianna Bristow. Nothing was too much trouble and got the best price. All the information I needed was emailed the next day. Will definitely be booking my future trips through STA Travel.

Booking Type Flights and Insurance

Amazing service

Great honest helpful service ! No pushy sales just a real sense of willing to help you and be mindful of my needs as a family of 5 ! Great honest service

Booking Type Flights

Wonderful booking experience with Lydia at STA!

Lydia from STA helped me organise my trip to Europe which included flights, a topdeck tour and accommodation. She went above and beyond making me feel comfortable with my trip (it was my first time traveling alone). She was organised and answered all my questions. I had a wonderful experience with STA and will definitely be using their services again!

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour