3.9 from 1,085 reviews

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

long time customer returning yet again

I have used STA Travel for a number of years now. I have always got great service and today was no exception thanks again Jesse for an hassle free booking.

Joel Taylor

Joel TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Ongoing Service and Great Price

Just about to come home from a 10 month trip through South America and Europe. We booked out major flights through STA, one tour and travel insurance. We booked our flights with the flexible option so we could change them at a later time if we wanted to for no charge. Sean Louden was our representative at STA and he was great. He got us the cheapest flights and happily changed them twice when our plans changed throughout the trip. We used their insurance too. I had to make one small claim for a broken phone. Process was easy and got the payment quickly. Would recommend!

Booking Type Flights, Insurance and Tour
Nick B

Nick BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Trust and confidence using STA

I used STA because I can trust them.
We wanted multi city stops, stopovers and access to great prices that matched both online and other agents. Liz was great. She knew what we were looking for, did all the leg work for us and got us a great deal. We can holiday now with trust and confidence having the STA network and support systems to assist us. Thank you Liz, we are really happy.

Very good service

Sean and Jesse are very good at their jobs. Very easy to deal with. Would offer you the best deals available and would assist you until you boom your dream destination. Highly recommended travel agency.

Travel rabbit

Travel rabbitSouth East Queensland, QLD

STA Has been my favorite travel agency

I have booked a return ticket to Japan. A travel agent who dealt with me, she was friendly. Service (booking for ticket, buying insurance) was very smooth. Apart from shop service, I like STA travel site best, because it is very easy to browse flights, comapring different airlines and dates.
I am sure I will visit STA for future holidays. Thank you for excellent service.

Booking Type Flights and Insurance
STA Travel C.STA Travel

Hey thanks for the great review! I'm so glad to hear you were impressed by the service at STA, enjoy your trip :) Ellie

Thanks very much!

Just wanted to say thanks a million to Sheridan for being helpful and Very efficient organising all my flights! Carry on doing brill! 10/10 for your patience and politeness. Its been a pleasure!

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Multi trip

Booked flights to the uk and Singapore made so easy by Raph especially as we had made a mistake with dates and had to rearrange. Definitely recommend STA travel for all your travel needs!

Liv L.

Liv L.South East Queensland, QLD

Contiki trip!

Ellie was super helpful and patient while she looked around for a contiki that would suit what I wanted. She booked my flights and contiki trip while making sure she found me the best deal possible. She was really attentive and Im so excited for my holiday!

Booking Type Flights and Tour
Sebastian C.

Sebastian C.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great service and efficient

Exceeded expectations. I felt it was a very easy process and Jesse was patient and I understandable of my needs. Great experience overall and definitely will recommend and use in future again.

Gavin H.

Gavin H.Perth, WA

Bespoke Tour

Ali helped me plan a Custom Tour to Siem Reap, Cambodia. Nothing was left undone. STA provided the perfect extra ideas to round out my plans. The holiday went off without a hitch with every last detail being included. Thanks Ali and STA.

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Flights, Insurance, Tour and Visa

Hi Gavin,
Thanks for your great review. It's good to hear that Ali helped you so much with your booking and provided some nice tips too, not to mention that it all went so smoothly. Thanks again for letting us know!
^Ben

Susan P

Susan PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I have used STA Travel each time I have planned a holiday over the past five years. This time my travel agent was Holly who was very knowledgeable and professional. She took the time to plan my holiday well and answered my never ending list of questions with patience. I was travelling to England and Paris, I booked flights and accommodation with STA and they worked out perfectly. I will certainly be using them again.

Eliza

ElizaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Hi dealt with Jessica & she did an amazing job getting on my travel itinerary , hotel booking & insurance. I get updates close to my travel & making sure I have everything. Jess has got a great customer service, always smiling & very helpful when I had my passport lost in Florence, she immediately guide me through on to getting it claimed through my insurance. A well happy customer thanks Jess & STA travel - Doncaster.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Insurance

This is a perfect service

I travelled with STA travel. They gave me a perfect service from booking to issuing the tickets. I did not have nay unexpected or additional fees after I made the booking. Your service satisfied my expectations. Anyway, thank you so much.

AshCas

AshCasSydney, NSW

Fast Service, With a Smile

Kat was really fast at putting things together for my boyfriend and I on our trip. She would reply to all my emails in minutes. If I need to book something with STA again I'll definitely be going to Kat. Also STA by far at the best price for flights to Athens.

Jess

JessBrisbane

Great service.

Holly was fantastic with helping us book flights to Europe. She was enthusiastic & went above & beyond to find us a great deal. She had lots of tips to help with our travel. Definitely will return!

Hi Jess,
That's great to know that Holly provided such a good service and gave you plenty of tips when helping you book your flights to Europe. Thanks for your excellent review!
^Ben

Lucas

LucasCentral Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Gerry helped me alot with my booking for the nepal basecamp trek. Super informational and friendly. Very impressed! Thank you so much for everything. So much lookin forward to januari now!

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you so much Brenton from Perth Carousel!!!

A massive thank you to Brenton from Perth Carousel store! He was enthusiastic and incredibly patient, even working over hours to help my sister and me book for Canada 2020!

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour

Lacell Cudmore

Lacell CudmoreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Customer service!

Beth was extremely helpful and prompt with my flight booking! Beth did meet my expectations and I was happy with the service provided. Beth was clear with regards to the cost and did give a great amount of information.

Fantastic trip

I would like to say a Big Thank you to Beth for helping us with our London, Newcastle on Tyne and Europe trip. Beth provided excellent services, advice and the time spent with us and patience is so outstanding and tailored our trip to our requirements.
I would like to say Thank you to Kathleen for helping us, last minute to book our flight from Paris to Lourdes and back to Paris and spent time on the phone giving us information although she had a busy day with othe customers.
Overall STA Southland services is Excellent cannot fault you'll
Thank you once again to Beth for all your help and made our travel a memorable and enjoyable trip from, Riccardo and Althea Fransz

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour

Lesley

LesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Our trip went very well with no unexpected issues

Our 2nd trip with STA travel and like the first, this trip went smoothly with no unexpected surprises. The tour we booked which was recommended by STA was fabulous and extremely well organized.