4.0 from 1,221 reviews

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Ease of Booking
  • Trip Completed Yes (219) · No (348)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (3%) · No (97%)

horrible service

sta agency released the ticket without the permission of the airline, results in my ticket to be unvalid at the check in desk. I had no chocie but to book a much more expensive flight to fly the next day with airline. This was horrible and Sta is only refunding the original ticket without any compensation. They also insisted they have the local agreement with airline, but the result from my side is I can't get on board because the airline doesn't approve the ticket.

Raymond-Anita

Raymond-AnitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks to Lauren Pay

We are just back from a two month’s trip through Europe.
We are very thankful to Lauren Pay who helped us as much as possible in every way.
We even contacted her from Europe and got the right answer straight away.
Many thanks Lauren Pay, be sure you see us again !
Raymond-Anita

Diego

DiegoSydney, NSW

The best way to plan a holiday !

I got a perfectly organised trip that I planned at the last minute during the holiday period, usually a difficult time of the year to get things done. Went smoothly!

Booking Type Accommodation and Flights
Buhle M.

Buhle M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service from Kelsie as always!!!

I am a last minute person and my needs were catered to almost immediately. Kelsie worked really hard to find me the best fare considering I was booking a long haul flight from Brisbane to the US 4 days prior. She also went above and beyond to assist me with tips for travelling within the US, things I had not considered so it was greatly appreciated!!

Brad

BradWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Kelsie and Cat turned our idea into a ideal holiday! Amazing service!

We came to Kelise and Cat with a few ideas and they turned it into a 3 month holiday we were very impressed with the customer service and the knowledge which went into creating our trip.

Greg

GregPerth, WA

Great service!

I had a lovely chat to Billy about looking to travel to Japan and he was very helpful. He took his time, i told him my budget and after 30 minutes my flights, tours and accommodation was all sorted. Thank you STA travel and Billy for making it easy and comfortable to get it all sorted

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Tour

Hi Greg, thanks for your review! Have a great time in Japan :) ^Ellie

Kelsey is incredible!

I saw kelsey when we went to book our USA trip. She is amazing!! She gave us so many insider tips for our trip that we never would have known. She was also extremely friendly and patient as we asked so many questions. Can’t recommend STA and especially Kelsey enough!

Booking Type Flights

everyone is so lovely and it’s an overall amazing experience

everything met my expectations and it was a good experience! staff was very lovely and they’re very informative! i would 100% go back there everytime i need to book! very good!

Louise Leo

Louise LeoSydney Surrounds, NSW

thankyou Louise leo

we had many amendments and queries or difference itineraries , couldnt have driven someone with no patience a little crazy , Lou was very patient with us and gave us many different quotes for different itineraries. We were very satifsfied with her service I would recommend Louise highly!

Sha U.

Sha U.South East Queensland, QLD

Sarah is exceptionally helpful!!

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Insurance
STA Travel C.STA Travel

Hi Sha, thanks for your review! We are really glad to hear you were impressed with the service from Sarah. Have a great trip :) ^Ellie

Organised and Helpful

We recently booked a trip to Japan with Simone from STA Travel. Simone took the stress/time out of searching through hotels and flights to create an amazing holiday for us.

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Insurance

Noelle T.

Noelle T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great customer service

I booked my ticket on line and wanted to change flights. I rang and spoke to a lovely lady April investigated my options and costs to change my flights. Very happy with her service.April is a credit to STA

Booking Type Flights

Really helpful with insider knowledge

Booking a Europe trip with Fries from STA travel took the stress out of searching through thousands of flights for the cheapest option. Fries gave us lots of insider knowledge!

Helen

HelenSouth Australia

Great holiday

We booked Greece Italy Spain and Portugal In Italy we had one bad experience with our accommodation but one email to our consultant had that sorted and a problem with our Eurail pass has been sorted. Overall it met our expectations and will look to book there again in the future

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
STA Travel C.STA Travel

Hi Helen, thanks for your review. We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with us :) ^Ellie

NicoleM

NicoleMPerth, WA

Multi destination trip? Must see Oliver Zhen

Tanvir B.

Tanvir B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience!

Simone was amazing! She helped us at every step of the way and was very thoughtful and punctual when dealing with our queries.
Great communication,
The website showed some deals that were no longer available but Simone was able to find us similar deals once we spoke to her.
Overall the trip ran smoothly and we ended up saving a couple hundred with Simone’s help.
A big thank you to her and the rest of the team at Tuggerah!

The Perfect Luxury Honeymoon

From the first meeting Brooke Mulvaney was professional, informative and very invested to creating the perfect honeymoon for my fiance and I! Brooke not only met all of our expectations but she well and truly exceeded them to say the least! Her recommendations were extremely helpful as we navigated through each step of the process. Her personal experiences also gave us more insight into what our trip would be like, what we could explore and other aspects that we would enjoy. Very happy with our experience so far and we are counting down the days to our amazing Honeymoon in Hawaii and the West Coast of the USA. Thank you again Brooke! Highly recommend the friendly team at Knox!

Booking Type Accommodation, Car Hire, Flights, Insurance and Tour

Do not use STA travel card

Used STA travel card when on a trip to the US - on the first week of the trip my card got stolen ( no money taken thankfully ), I advised STA immediately so they could transfer me my remaining funds, have now been waiting 12 days for the refund and still haven’t seen it. Thankfully my partner has been able to cover me but I can’t imagine the trouble I’d be in if he hadn’t been able to. Horrible service.

Booking Type Visa

Tanya L.

Tanya L.Perth, WA

When you need a second opinion

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Tour

Michelle Cowan was the most incredible help ever. I booked my holiday late and she helped me every step of the way. She calmed my stress and worked everything out for me. Her incredible services were proven while overseas as I experienced no troubles because everything was set out perfectly.
I am very thankful for Michelle's services.