So far, so good

Azd8South Australia

The best consultant of all

Away as go

Just about to start the construction stage, and its been very good so far.
The staff who we have dealt with have been very good in their communication to us along every step of the way.
The final cost is a bit over our estimated cost and we have high hope for credits from footings actual cost to be credited.

Customer Service T.Statesman Homes

Our first home... very excited!!

Thai

ThaiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First time build

Manpreet S.

Manpreet S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a great service. Very satisfactory work. Money Singh assisted a lot and answered all our queries. Our house was completed on expected timeframe. We had very good experience building our home through statesman.

Construction End DateJune 2019

Sergey P

Sergey PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First home!!! Tailored to my needs

Its my first home. Uly from Statesman Homes was very helpful and responsive. I have weird shaped block of land. And Uly did not step back and offered to tailor existing plan to fit into my block. Now waiting for master plan to be ready, so excited. Thanks to Uly and Statesman homes.

Very happy customer

Been a pleasant experience with Statesman through a stressful situation which I was very thankful for. Everyone was very helpful and always keeping me updated and answer all of my questions.

Ali B

Ali BAdelaide

We have been very impressed with the level of service received. Everyone we have dealt with at Statesman Homes has been very professional, informative and friendly. We have been kept well informed at every stage of the process so knew exactly what was going on. We really enjoyed our selections day and choosing the colour scheme of our home. Unfortunately, after a change in personal circumstance we didn’t proceed with the build but should this ever change we would not hesitate to build with Statesman Homes.

Sherwin Benny G.

Sherwin Benny G.Southern and Hills, SA

First time home owners with Statesman

We had a wonderful experience with Statesman during our pre-construction stage. We had some hiccups during the initial planning, due to unforeseen events with our land, but our Andy, our building consultant, guided us and went above and beyond to give us the house design that we dreamed of. Trish from the Selections team was very meticulous and detailed, which made our selections fast and cost-effective. Katina, who handled our pre-construction, has done a wonderful job of updating us, even with our many followup questions :).

All in all, we are happy with our experience. We are now at the Footing stage of our construction. Hopefully, we can maintain the same level of satisfaction until the hand over date.

Pre Construction

I have just finished the Pre Construction stage and Monique was such a great go between the pre construction ‘stuff’ and myself! She made it clear for me to understand and interpret, I was especially grateful for this as it is my first build! Definitely very approachable and a great level of customer service! Although it was a roller coaster there was always a solution that I was happy with!

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Hayley

HayleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Early stages still

Sinman

SinmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First time builder with Statesman

Very Happy

We recently got our keys to our newly built home by Statesman Homes. Couldn’t fault the build at all, we had a very smooth run and minor issues were fixed quickly and without fuss. This company is very customer service focused, creating a pleasant experience for the client. We will recommend Statesman to all our friends and family.

Flooring
SAM

SAMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Happy with our new house. Mani Singh helped us in Customized our plan while Guy, Elena & Nicole were excellent during Construction time.
They have a very good team who assist you during Color Selection, as Maddison was great too . Overall a good experience and i will definitely recommend them to my friends.

Flooring
Nicole

NicoleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service during pre-construction

Once the final plans had been drawn up the pre construction phase was really quick. Selections were really fun and the girl who helped me was excellent. Monique was really helpful and always responded quickly to questions. Good experience so far.

Construction End DateNovember 2019

Definitely a good and wise choice!

We had an amazing experience with our pre-contruction. Bunch of efficient people - Andy our building consultant, Trish our selections consultant and Katina our preconstruction admin. We had a lot of changes, questions and not to mention our follow ups! We are looking forward to have the same experience on the actual construction! Very happy with their service! Keep it up!

Monique

MoniqueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Breezy Experience

I am in the early stages of building through Statesman Homes. Every one that I have worked with so far at Statesman have been extremely organised, super professional, understanding of concerns and really supportive. Before I built everyone told me how difficult building is and how difficult builders can be. I am very happy to say that I have had the complete opposite experience with Statesman! They have been impeccable. Hopefully the remainder of my build will be the same!

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Best service and knowledge

My partner and I approached Yuki from statesman homes at the display home in Virginia straight away Yuki was helpful and understanding of our needs regarding the build.
Yuki sent us to look at a display in Andrew's farm and with a few alterations she helped us create the perfect house for our sized block and within our budget.

Sandra

SandraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Early days yet

We are in early stages of our construction process and have not had the smoothest of runs but things seem to have sorted themselves out. We continually get mixed information. Our selections day was great though and [name removed] was lovely and considerate of our decision making flaws. We are very excited now and are looking forward to no more discrepancies going forward.

Riaz H.

Riaz H.asked

Hi is the quote for paving or concrete for the driveway usually mentioned in the original quote before you sign your contract or after you pay the deposit money

Bagger
Bagger

Hi Raiz, we didnt ask nor was it mentioned in the quote.
I suggest you ask for a price before you sign the contact.

Hi Riaz,

Unless you ask for driveway to be added into the contract, it won't be added. You better go to a good sales consultant and there shouldn't be any issues. Otherwise, can be difficult to predict.
A good consultant won't please you with the price initially. However, when you receive you footings report you will be pleased.
Whereas, a bad sales consultant will attract you with the best price that will be all underrated and when you see a real price you will be very angry and upset.
So, good luck.

Melinda P.

Melinda P.asked

How much does it cost to upgrade the internals for built in wardrobes to 4 drawers, 3 fixed shelves and double rails for a 1910 wide and a 1500 wide robe?

Hi Melinda,

Thank you for contacting Statesman Homes.

If you contact us directly at info@statesman-homes.com.au we can pass your query along to the relevant department. Please provide your job number within the email so we can review your plans.

Kind regards,
The Statesman Homes Team

SAM

SAMasked

Hi. I was given a footing cost off around $34000 but after soil test & engineering report, its gone up to $40000.
Can't believe as i was in a tight budget but seems now i have to change my mind to build with you anymore.
Wondering if i do my own soil test & get the report for my satisfaction? Will you accept that report?

Hi Sam,

Upon signing, the amount allocated for footings is done as a best estimate based on historical jobs in the area.

Please contact your Client Services Liaison as they can investigate your site better and get an understanding of the increase.

Kind regards,