• Job Satisfaction

Kim D.

Kim D.Hunter Region, NSW

Great look ,love it.

Our dealings with steel line garage doors was great, they are communitive, on time and do the best job. Thoroughly recommend them to any one.
Cheers Kim Devlin.

Diane McKone

Diane McKoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Steel-Line Garage Door

I am very happy with my new Steel-Line garage door. All communications with the Steel-Line staff were pleasant and helpful.

Gary B.

Gary B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product for a great price

I am pleased to say that we used steel-line to replace our 2 existing garage roller doors. We choose them to replace the existing steel-line doors after reviewing comparable products.
The installed doors are great and look fantastic. We also had the electric garage door openers installed.
Excellent quality on the doors and hardware and the installer did a top notch job.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Gary, thank you for your great review and we are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your doors and openers and our Sydney team did a top notch job. Thanks for choosing Steel-Line once again.

Col Steel

Col SteelNorth Queensland, QLD

Job well done

Work crew was on site when they said they would,their work was professional and the finish was perfect ,job well done.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Col, thank you so much for your review and it's great to hear that your experience with our North Queensland branch was so professional and efficient. Enjoy your new door!

Mandy

MandyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service!

Frank was very easy to communicate with from the beginning. The turn around process in having our doors made and being installed was quick and they are of a high standard. The choice in finishes offered was way more than competing companies and the price point was the best we were quoted.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Mandy, thank you so much for your feedback and review of Frank and our Campbellfield branch. We are delighted that we could give you a wide choice, keen price and efficient service.

Ian

IanNew South Wales

Consistency

As a builder I have been installing these doors in excess of 10 years and have found them to be of excellent quality. Installation has always been on time. And so far have had no maintenance problems.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Ian, thank you so much for your feedback and for your business over the past ten years - it's great to hear you've always had a good experience with our NSW teams.

Yasemin tokcan

Yasemin tokcan Sydney, NSW

Love our garage door

Absolutely love our door and the sales rep was so easy to deal with no hassles no problems at all thanks steel line

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Yasemin, it's wonderful to hear that you absolutely love your new door and you had a great experience with our Sydney team. Thank you for your feedback - we really appreciate it.

Drew

Drew South East Queensland, QLD

Great price and product

I searched around on price and avaliablity and steel line was competitive. They installed quickly and was courteous. Happy customer

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Drew, thank you for your great review and we are delighted to hear you're happy with your experience.

Quality service

Service from start to finish was seamless. Every touch point with Steel-Line made the process of ordering a new roller door easy, especially when I’m fussy with details!

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi EJP, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback on our superstar Townsville team. It's wonderful to hear that you had a seamless and positive experience.

Kellie

KellieHunter Region, NSW

Why did we wait?

I can’t believe I wait six years to do this. Kylie made the quote and selection of products so easy.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Kellie, we're delighted to hear that six years was worth the wait and Kylie and our Newcastle team looked after you so well. Thanks so much for leaving a review.

Good affordable service

We’re a building company and first time dealing with steel line on garage doors. The experience was good and things went smoothly even with some delays. Will repeat it on future jobs.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

That's excellent to hear Danne and really glad to hear the team looked after you so well on this first job, as I'm sure they will continue to do. Thanks for leaving a review - much appreciated.

Very happy and satisfied

Easy to deal with and friendly staff. On time and delivered and installed quality product. Very happy with the results.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi M.H.M, we're really pleased to hear you're happy with your Steel-Line door and the service you received. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.

Outstanding

Quick quote time and even quicker installation once the doors were manufactured. Would and have recommended to family and friends

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Jacob, thank you so much for your review and for recommending Steel-Line to your family and friends - that really is the best advertisement we could ever ask for.

ST

STSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous

From the sales yo the installation we couldnt be happier.
There was a slight miscommunication in relation to the manhole but was rectified asap and absolutely no drama.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi ST, awesome to hear that you had a great experience and everything was sorted for you. We appreciate you leaving your feedback.

Jess Cooper

Jess CooperHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

I chose Steel-line for my garage door because of great prices & prompt, friendly service. I would definitely recommend Steel-line garage doors.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Jess, thank you for your feedback and recommendation of our Newcastle team - they continue to make us proud. We're so pleased you've had a great experience.

Ute shelter

My experience dealing with Steel-Line was fantastic. Initial consultation to finished job was exemplary. My ute is now under cover. It was a pleasure to see how it was installed without any problems as promised. Thanks Steel-Line.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

That's great to hear Ezio and we are delighted to have been able to assist you. Thanks so much for your kind words.

Great products and service

We have used Steeline Doors for over 10 years for residential and commercial work. They have always been reliable with great products.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Thanks for your kind words Buildco Services and for your ongoing support. We are delighted to partner with you and hope to do so for many many years to come.

Great service professional attitude would recommend to future customers cheap prices would recommend in future sales good communication great people

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

We really appreciate your feedback and review Nick and are delighted to hear that you've been well looked after.

Dan.A.R

Dan.A.RHunter Region, NSW

Informative and prompt

Went through a subcontractor who uses steel line garage doors and informed me of there new profile and previous job.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Dan, thank you for the feedback and you're five star review. Great to hear you had a good experience.

Brett Goodwin

Brett GoodwinHunter Region, NSW

Great addition to our garage

The company where great to deal with from start to finish. From great advice and a top price. Overall could not be happier with the outcome. The installer was great also.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Brett, Thank you so much for your great review of our Newcastle team! We are glad to hear that you are happy with our service.

yassa

yassaasked

my garage door does not open or close with remote . this is so frustrating when trying to park my car or leave for work ! even when standing inside the garage it takes a good 1000 presses for it to then open or close ! what could be this problem ive reset and reprogrammed everything multiple times and still nothing ! HELP ME PLEASE

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Dear Yassa, we are unable to locate you on our system. Would you be so kind to email your contact details to sales@steel-line.com so we can resolve this for you.

Guyasked

Our Steel-line door model ST50EVOB1 has stopped opening. Other problems include not travelling more than 12 inches in either direction before stopping. Constantly pressing the remotes or the manual button moves the door but the reprogramming does not work when the reprogramming instructions are followed and the door is in this faulty on-off mode. Now the door is in the closed position and when opening the door using the button on the motor, it just opens 6 inches and closes. I have deleted the code on the remote handset and the inside remote panel. That is where I'm at with this frustrating exercise. All hinges and the main spring have been sprayed with good quality silicone.

roslyn s.

My 2 steel line doors were installed September last year. They are a different model to yours apparently which are cfg-00301125 which cost $632 each. They are so far working perfectly with my Merlin opener but I notice there is a label attached which says " do not lubricate tracks". So far so good for me but I do hope your problem is eventually resolved if all else fails you could take your issue to the ombudsman. I had a similar problem like yours with my previous B & D roller door. Hope I have helped. Best wishes. Roslyn.

Guy

Thanks Roslyn, i didnt lubricate the tracks as they are rubber. Cheers

Guy

I know its been a while but I would like to thank the people who responded. It finished with me calling the manufacture of the motor. They referred me to an installer who fitted a motor for the 6 meter wide panel door that the builder got installed. The original motor was for a single car garage door.

Luigi S.

Luigi S.asked

I have a door in Sydney with the ST50EVOB1 installed. The opening/closing command of the remote control works perfectly. The wall push button has suddenly stopped working. What could be the problem? Please note: 1) external wiring and push button are ok; 2) even making a direct connection (between the two (of 4 green) electrical terminals where the 2 wires from the push button are connected) the system doesn't work. The two small microswitch shown with "+" and "-" work well (+ as "open/stop" and - as "closing/stop"). Please answer me at : [details removed] (Simonetta)

roslyn s.

Hi. At the recommendation of my neighbour a well respected building inspector I used Steel line for my garage doors back in September. I have only used my remote to open the door which apparently work perfect like yours. In terms of the problems you are having they seem to be of an electrical nature which so far mine does not have. I assume you have been in contact with steel line to check your system but if all else fails perhaps an independent electrician may be consulted for his input or as a last resort the ombudsman. Hope this helps. Regards Rossie.

Get an answer from our members and Steel-Line Garage Doors representatives