4.1

462 reviews · Statistics

79% · 36691 · 20%
Return Claim MadeYes (13) · No (308)
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Marina
MarinaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Serious process issues. No follow up

Garage door was installed in June 23, after several delays. Cut out at bottom of door was done very shabbily then patched on site by the subcontractor who installed it. I was aware that the door would require a cut out & they even charged me $100 for this in their quote. I was not prepared for the terrible job that was done of it. Many phone calls, and emails, and issue is still unresolved. Radio silence. I have given up. Terrible customer service. Show details
Mars S.
Mars S.

remotes all stop working

Hi I have had two steel line roller doors controls fail all remotes don't work and wall mount don't work also on both doors one went 4 months ago the other this week yet if I go up top to push the up & down buttons green and red it all works is there a replacement circuit board available please remotes still work for third door so they are good still even swapped button positions on remote to make sure it wasn't the remotes or batteries
Steel-Line Garage Doors   DM

Dear Mars, thank you for your feedback. We can't find any record of you in our system - would you kindly send your contact details and address to sales@steel-line.com.au so we can look into this for you.

Lisa
LisaWAPerth, WA

Dennis
DennisNSWHunter Region, NSW

Garage doors

Sales person came to sites and was very helpful on choosing doors to suit our garage doors delivered and installed on time very happy with the outcome
Dennis Castle Show details
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

bad install, poor service, not honor warranty

bought 4 doors, told sales person that the wind in my property was very high due to the location. two of the doors came out their tracks with very high wind, company will not honor warranty, claim act of god as is all wind. springs not working on some of the doors. they have been out at least 4 times in the last year to fix problems that are still there Show details
Michael Beanland
Michael BeanlandNSWSydney, NSW

Garage Door

Very happy with the results and service that you provided, the door itself is very well made, Excellent. Show details
Morgan
Morgan

Looks good. Works well

Our 30 year old Steel Line garage roller doors were still working but the motors sometimes behaved erratically.
We decided to have new doors and motors and an external key pad, as well as the standard remotes, so that the doors could be opened by family members when we aren't home. We just give them the code.
We also chose to have the Powermesh controller that works with the Zimi cloud.
I can open and close the doors using my phone wherever I am.
The installers were punctual after a late change of their starting time.
They were very efficient and left everything tidy when they finished.
Jeannine
Jeannine

Problem solved quickly and efficiently

Replaced my electric motor after they installed it in July 2002 when we built the house.
I have been back to steel-line numerous times since our original purchase in 2002 for parts and advice.
They have always been helpful and I have never walked away unhappy. Show details
Bassem
Bassem

Great service and quality

Steeline installed my new garage door after my old one was damaged. The service from start to finish was very professional, and product looks great and installed perfectly on the day they promised and within the initial timeframe. Would definitely highly recommend their products and services. Show details
Jerry D
Jerry DNSWHunter Region, NSW8 posts

Steel Line Roll Door

From day one everything was done in very professional manner.
Sales rep was very informative & knew his business very well.
Instalation was done as expected. Quick, neat & perfect final job was presented & explained. Show details
Chris Dohnt
Chris DohntSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional

I'm very happy with my roller door, the installers were very professional Show details
Dominic Bellomo
Dominic BellomoNSWIllawarra, NSW

Dominic Bellomo

Great customer service from selecting the garage door right through to the installation.. Was very happy with the product.. Would recommend steel line for your new garage door.. thanks Show details
Emma
Emma6 posts

Incredible service and product quality

We had our steel roller doors replaced a few weeks ago and everything from the initial phone consult, inspection and installation process was so simple.
Our installer was incredibly polite and very knowledgeable. He gave us some recommendations on motors for the future, tips on how to maintain the doors and just was an all round top guy.
We’re happy with quality of the doors and the service.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.NSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

It's amazing what a statement a new garage door can make!

Instantly gave our home that facelift we needed, adding so much more appeal to the aesthetics of our home and it is so much quieter and smoother in operation than the existing one we had. Couldn't not be more happy with the service and product.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.NSWSydney, NSW

New Garage Doors

The product and professionalism is great. They contacted me beforehand to let me know exactly when the product would be installed. They installed the doors on time and were friendly and left everything clean and tidy. Show details

Michele P.
Michele P.

My steel-line garage door opens and closes fine with the remote. The wall button never works on the first push, it usually takes 2 to 4 tries to get the door to open or close.

Steel-Line Garage Doors   DM

Hi, thanks for your question. Please technical support line on 07 3713 3202 who will be able to advise best course of action.

Ann M.
Ann M.

Hello,
One of our steel line garage doors has stopped responding to the button installed in the house and the remotes. Only the 3 light is on. What is your recommendation.?

Vinodh V.
Vinodh V.

why does my SD 800 no lights turn on when I Press and hold the “P” and “+” buttons on the motor to program for new remote

See all Steel-Line Garage Doors questions