4.1

4.4

Robyn
RobynHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Happy customer

Very professional, actioned our request quickly for onsite measurements and quotation. This was a new home installation, they kept in contact and worked our install to suit our timeframe. All smoothly organised. Follow up call to see if everything was satisfactory.
Gladly recommend Steel-Line - great service Show details ·  1
Iman Mustafa
Iman MustafaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Prompt, responsive and quality service

I was referred to Steel Line Garage Doors by my father in law and was not disappointed. Max was super prompt and responsive to all my enquires. He helped me choose the best garage door for my unit. The installation was quick and efficient and would recommend this business to friends and family Show details ·  1
Shane Bolland
Shane Bolland

A Breeze

The whole process from quote to ordering and installation was a breeze Show details ·  1
ian w.
ian w.2 posts

Never Again

Unreliable and untruthful. I would never deal with the Melbourne company again.
Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great choice

Polite staff, quality fittings, reasonable prices. Very satisfied thanks again. Show details ·  1
Kingsley A.
Kingsley A.South East Queensland, QLD

Good experience with Steel-line

Steel-line is professional and trustworthy. Sincerely recommend them for the quality products and works. Show reply
Quan
QuanPerth, WA

ROBERT A.
ROBERT A.Perth, WA6 posts

Zero Customer Service

Numerous emails to get a quote for 3 replacement doors have been a waste of time. Each time I've been met with someone will be in touch and nothing.
Needless to say I now no longer want to hear from them and having now looked at other reviews it's quite easy to see that they have zero customer satisfaction and zero customer service ethics.
Glad to have dodged this bullet. Show details
Steel-Line Garage Doors   DM

Hi Robert, thanks for your review. We've checked with the branch who don't have any record of your contact. We'd certainly like to assist you if possible. If you agree, please send your contact details and address to marketing@steel-line.com.au.

Marina
MarinaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Serious process issues. No follow up

Garage door was installed in June 23, after several delays. Cut out at bottom of door was done very shabbily then patched on site by the subcontractor who installed it. I was aware that the door would require a cut out & they even charged me $100 for this in their quote. I was not prepared for the terrible job that was done of it. Many phone calls, and emails, and issue is still unresolved. Radio silence. I have given up. Terrible customer service. Show details
Mars S.
Mars S.

remotes all stop working

Hi I have had two steel line roller doors controls fail all remotes don't work and wall mount don't work also on both doors one went 4 months ago the other this week yet if I go up top to push the up & down buttons green and red it all works is there a replacement circuit board available please remotes still work for third door so they are good still even swapped button positions on remote to make sure it wasn't the remotes or batteries
Steel-Line Garage Doors   DM

Dear Mars, thank you for your feedback. We can't find any record of you in our system - would you kindly send your contact details and address to sales@steel-line.com.au so we can look into this for you.

Lisa
LisaPerth, WA

Dennis
DennisHunter Region, NSW

Garage doors

Sales person came to sites and was very helpful on choosing doors to suit our garage doors delivered and installed on time very happy with the outcome
Dennis Castle Show details
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

bad install, poor service, not honor warranty

bought 4 doors, told sales person that the wind in my property was very high due to the location. two of the doors came out their tracks with very high wind, company will not honor warranty, claim act of god as is all wind. springs not working on some of the doors. they have been out at least 4 times in the last year to fix problems that are still there Show details
Michael Beanland
Michael BeanlandSydney, NSW

Garage Door

Very happy with the results and service that you provided, the door itself is very well made, Excellent. Show details
Morgan
Morgan

Looks good. Works well

Our 30 year old Steel Line garage roller doors were still working but the motors sometimes behaved erratically.
We decided to have new doors and motors and an external key pad, as well as the standard remotes, so that the doors could be opened by family members when we aren't home. We just give them the code.
We also chose to have the Powermesh controller that works with the Zimi cloud.
I can open and close the doors using my phone wherever I am.
The installers were punctual after a late change of their starting time.
They were very efficient and left everything tidy when they finished.

Michele P.
Michele P.

My steel-line garage door opens and closes fine with the remote. The wall button never works on the first push, it usually takes 2 to 4 tries to get the door to open or close.

Steel-Line Garage Doors   DM

Hi, thanks for your question. Please technical support line on 07 3713 3202 who will be able to advise best course of action.

Ann M.
Ann M.

Hello,
One of our steel line garage doors has stopped responding to the button installed in the house and the remotes. Only the 3 light is on. What is your recommendation.?

Vinodh V.
Vinodh V.

why does my SD 800 no lights turn on when I Press and hold the “P” and “+” buttons on the motor to program for new remote

See all Steel-Line Garage Doors questions