• Job Satisfaction

ERIN

ERINMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stay Clear - Useless company

We have had 6 roller doors installed by these muppets 4 of them either didn't work properly or don't shut properly. It takes multiple calls each week to even get some kind of response about the problems with the doors. If you don't chase them they pretty much forget you exist. Currently our first roller door that was installed in January isn't fixed and its May. I have heard every excuse under the sun, and each time you call the excuse changes. Keep clear of this company, installers are useless and so is anyone else you speak to

James_MateteAU

Steel-line rort customers with service alarm setting during warranty period

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Dear Mr Matete, an email has been sent to the address given with the product instructions showing how to reset the service counter with contact details should you need any further assistance. Best regards.

Chris

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

Replacing our old worn out Garage door bottom seal was a breeze and also inexpensive!

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Thank you for your review an positive feedback on our Newcastle branch Chris. We are glad you had a great experience with Steel-Line.

Amandeep G.

Amandeep G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Steel-line wind rated roller door

Benjamin

BenjaminSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude customer service staff, poor repairs, no offer of refunds for bad service.

Had our steel line motor repaired and within a week it got spoilt again. On reaching the staff about it, we were appalled by her rude behaviour over the phone. She even told us we needed to replace the device, at a fresh new cost. We had only had the device installed less than 3 years ago. This is ridiculous. So what was the 'repair' for? Just to scam some bucks from us although they knew it was not a solution in the first place. Disappointed.

Julia T.

Julia T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing quality and service

Steel line doors replaced my old garage door system last year and it opens and shuts flawlessly. Couldn’t recommend them enough.

David TyrrellHobart, TAS

Faulty RD11 Roller Door

Mine was installed about 2.5 Years ago. It failed irreparably after only 500 cycles. I replaced it with another product that works. Steeline officials have refused to offer any remedy because I replaced it with a product that works. Many other RD 11 Units have failed too. Steeline will not offer me any remedy so they just ripped off. Mrs Kelly wouldn’t let young Ned play with them.

David Tyrrell

Assistance required door won’t open

Called service advised door won’t open at all other than manual and that means it also unlocked . Left message. They can’t even advise how long it will take for a call back, not even an approximate . Left hanging and just waiting . Got to be better than that . Should be able to provide at least an idea . I asked it is 24 hours or 36, 48 or what . Was advised they don’t know .

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Paul, it's disappointing to read your review and we'd like to follow this up immediately. Would you kindly send your contact details and the branch you are dealing with to sales@steel-line.com.au so we can investigate. Thank you.

Paul
Paul

Thank you for the prompt assistance, follow up and attention today to resolving a booking and appointment . Very much appreciated .

Ramin A.

Ramin A.Perth, WA

Excellent Service

On time service and friendly staff from the time we start dealing with them. They turned up exactly when they said they will come and install it. Thanks.

David

David Hunter Region, NSW

Extremely happy with job.

I received prompt, excellent and friendly service from the initial consultation to the installation very happy with product, price and service.

Maria Homan

Maria HomanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Happy With The Service Provided

Service Tech from Steel line garage doors Josh Brown, did a wonderful job on replacing the motor on the garage door, he replaced it at no time at all , very happy.

andrena14

andrena14Hunter Region, NSW

Good product quick installation with no problems

The doors 2 were measured and quoted which were accepted with delivery and installation within 3 weeks very happy with the job

Kim D.

Kim D.Hunter Region, NSW

Great look ,love it.

Our dealings with steel line garage doors was great, they are communitive, on time and do the best job. Thoroughly recommend them to any one.
Cheers Kim Devlin.

Diane McKone

Diane McKoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Steel-Line Garage Door

I am very happy with my new Steel-Line garage door. All communications with the Steel-Line staff were pleasant and helpful.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Dianne, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and we're delighted to hear that you had great experience and are very happy with your new door.

Gary B.

Gary B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product for a great price

I am pleased to say that we used steel-line to replace our 2 existing garage roller doors. We choose them to replace the existing steel-line doors after reviewing comparable products.
The installed doors are great and look fantastic. We also had the electric garage door openers installed.
Excellent quality on the doors and hardware and the installer did a top notch job.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Gary, thank you for your great review and we are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your doors and openers and our Sydney team did a top notch job. Thanks for choosing Steel-Line once again.

Col Steel

Col SteelNorth Queensland, QLD

Job well done

Work crew was on site when they said they would,their work was professional and the finish was perfect ,job well done.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Col, thank you so much for your review and it's great to hear that your experience with our North Queensland branch was so professional and efficient. Enjoy your new door!

Mandy

MandyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service!

Frank was very easy to communicate with from the beginning. The turn around process in having our doors made and being installed was quick and they are of a high standard. The choice in finishes offered was way more than competing companies and the price point was the best we were quoted.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Mandy, thank you so much for your feedback and review of Frank and our Campbellfield branch. We are delighted that we could give you a wide choice, keen price and efficient service.

Ian

IanNew South Wales

Consistency

As a builder I have been installing these doors in excess of 10 years and have found them to be of excellent quality. Installation has always been on time. And so far have had no maintenance problems.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Ian, thank you so much for your feedback and for your business over the past ten years - it's great to hear you've always had a good experience with our NSW teams.

Yasemin tokcan

Yasemin tokcan Sydney, NSW

Love our garage door

Absolutely love our door and the sales rep was so easy to deal with no hassles no problems at all thanks steel line

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Yasemin, it's wonderful to hear that you absolutely love your new door and you had a great experience with our Sydney team. Thank you for your feedback - we really appreciate it.

Drew

Drew South East Queensland, QLD

Great price and product

I searched around on price and avaliablity and steel line was competitive. They installed quickly and was courteous. Happy customer

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Drew, thank you for your great review and we are delighted to hear you're happy with your experience.

David G.asked

I have to regularly reprogram my remote. The one attached to the wall is fine. It is the one I have attached to my key ring. What is causing this?

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi David, thanks for your nessage. Could you send your contact details and motor brand to sales@steel-line.com.au amd we'll be in contact. Many thanks.

Motor RD800
Contact 0417229690

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Thanks David. One of our team will call you today.

yassa

yassaasked

my garage door does not open or close with remote . this is so frustrating when trying to park my car or leave for work ! even when standing inside the garage it takes a good 1000 presses for it to then open or close ! what could be this problem ive reset and reprogrammed everything multiple times and still nothing ! HELP ME PLEASE

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Dear Yassa, we are unable to locate you on our system. Would you be so kind to email your contact details to sales@steel-line.com so we can resolve this for you.

Guyasked

Our Steel-line door model ST50EVOB1 has stopped opening. Other problems include not travelling more than 12 inches in either direction before stopping. Constantly pressing the remotes or the manual button moves the door but the reprogramming does not work when the reprogramming instructions are followed and the door is in this faulty on-off mode. Now the door is in the closed position and when opening the door using the button on the motor, it just opens 6 inches and closes. I have deleted the code on the remote handset and the inside remote panel. That is where I'm at with this frustrating exercise. All hinges and the main spring have been sprayed with good quality silicone.

roslyn s.
roslyn s.

My 2 steel line doors were installed September last year. They are a different model to yours apparently which are cfg-00301125 which cost $632 each. They are so far working perfectly with my Merlin opener but I notice there is a label attached which says " do not lubricate tracks". So far so good for me but I do hope your problem is eventually resolved if all else fails you could take your issue to the ombudsman. I had a similar problem like yours with my previous B & D roller door. Hope I have helped. Best wishes. Roslyn.

Guy

Thanks Roslyn, i didnt lubricate the tracks as they are rubber. Cheers

Guy

I know its been a while but I would like to thank the people who responded. It finished with me calling the manufacture of the motor. They referred me to an installer who fitted a motor for the 6 meter wide panel door that the builder got installed. The original motor was for a single car garage door.

See all Steel-Line Garage Doors questions