Steel-Line Garage Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Product good , very poor service

Quoted 2 to 3 weeks , after 4 weeks and half cost in deposit , they lost my order, then told me installation time and date , gave up morning work to stay home , they did not turn up , no phone call nothing, then they wanted full payment before completing job . Received doors at 5 weeks doors good , installers great . If I had my time again , no way would I deal with them

Rozzie Roz

Rozzie RozSydney, NSW

Sight to behold.

Steel-Line...what can I say... recommended by my building inspector neighbour...The very professional friendly representative arrived on time, measured & gave an excellent quote for my garage doors. Their tradesman arrived at the appointed day and replaced my 2 garage doors, 1 damaged by me previously with speed & efficiency. A wonderful company to deal with in every way which I can highly recommend. The front of my house now looks quite impressive. Thank you Steel-Line.

Absolute Joke

Ordered Garage doors through Steel Line Mayfield, NSW. Were over 2 months late in delivery and did not return 1 of my 6 phone calls trying to find out when they were coming. On the day of install, some parts never turned up to make the doors operational. 3 weeks later and after numerous phone calls that have not been returned, I got hold of someone who said that install will be today. After staying home until Midday, I made a follow up call and was told somebody would call me back. After expressing my frustration, I was called back and blatantly lied to saying I had the install dates mixed up and it won't be until Thursday.
In summary, I would strongly recommend you purchase doors through somebody else.

Michael
Michael

Your poor and ill informed response pretty much sums up your customer service. Just more disappointment really but at this stage, I would expect nothing less. Well done.

Mary N.

Mary N.Far North Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

Very courteous and prompt response for a service on our garage door from the Cairns office. We will be using this company again in the future. Thank you very much.

Job Satisfaction

Very disappointed with the product and the response I got from the manager at Campbell Field

Tony Wilson

Tony WilsonHunter Region, NSW

Hassle free process from site inspection and quote to installation.

Estimator was punctual and professional, installation crew were also punctual and performed the installation in a tradesman like manner. Very happy with the whole experience. The door is very stylish and operates perfectly.

Review collected in partnership with Steel-Line Garage Doors

Worst service ever received

Left message to be called back to take particular of the job to be booked in, no phone call back, when booked in, the job was not done and not even working after the technician left when said it was working, had to come back, which ended up weeks later, even though request to fix their bodged up service work.
eventually fixed after constant calling, will never deal with Steel Line Garage Doors in Cairns ever again

Review collected in partnership with Steel-Line Garage Doors

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Defective product and refusal to honour warranty

I purchased a garage door from Steel-Line less than two years. It started falling apart, so I contacted Steel-Line and sent them pictures of the defective parts of the garage door, and they said that the door would need to be replaced. I then informed them then that it was still under warranty, and they denied that they were obliged to honour the warranty, or do anything about the defective door. I actually had to sue them in the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal to get any action out of them. They then said that they would refund me the money for the defective door if that would settle the case against them, but they have not actually refunded me the money as yet. Avoid using them.

H. Nguyen

H. NguyenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and prompt service

Steel line was fast in organising a replacement motor for my panel lift door. They were very competitive in price and when I told them they I needed it ASAP, I got one installed with very minimal wait time. The technician that was sent out was very quick when installing and knew exactly what he was doing. Definitely recommend using them.

Eril

ErilIllawarra, NSW

Love our new doors

We are very happy with our new doors. Starting with getting a quote Des was very knowledgeable and gave us the information that we needed and very helpful and friendly

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worse product ever!.

The motors I’ve brought keeps breaking down. You have sent a technician 4 times to replace the motor and yet it’s still having problems. After our warranty is over I’ll never be coming back to this company.

Cheap and fast!

I had a quote before steel-line. Instead of replacing everything, steal line tried to fix things. They even suggested me to go back to my motor company to get it fixed! Because it is much cheaper! When it turned out the problem was not from the motor, steel-line quickly solved my problem. I ended up spending much less then I expected! Thank you Mandy and Richard!

Larry S.

Larry S.Hunter Region, NSW

Good service and quality

The service/quality was very good. A great product would recommend Steel Line (Newcastle) to anybody. The process from the measure/quote through to the installation was easygoing with on problems, exactly what I agreed with.

Alicia

AliciaFar North Queensland, QLD

Really helpful

Rebecca from Steel Line in Cairns is always helpful and accommodating to the needs of tenants and agents, love popping into the office for a chat, well done and keep up the great work :)

Kit

KitSydney Surrounds, NSW

So Happy, doors are perfect!!

Incredibly happy with the service, installation was quick and no fuss and love the doors. They look great, very practical and convenient. The only issue I have now is that they show up the rest of the house and how much else needs to be done ;-)

Good honest service. Fast supply

The sales rep appeared honest and down to earth. The doors were supplied well before the estimated date. The warehouse people were helpful with loading the doors and had them ready to be loaded when I arrived

Job Satisfaction

Business must be great if you can ignore new customers

Obviously this company is doing so well it can afford to ignore potential customers who contact them repeatedly to get a quote. First it was someone will contact you next business day. Then it was someone will contact you soon. After that they didn't bother to respond. If getting a quote is so difficult I can only imagine how bad getting a door supplied and installed would be.

Gone elsewhere
Gone elsewhere

Craig

CraigMelbourne

New replacement panel

Just had a panel fitted to replace a dented section on our garage door. Positive experience through the process with great customer service from Mandy. Very happy with the result.

annoyedcairns

Thieves

Over the top charge just to come and have a look. Then charged more to do the job than the quote. STAY AWAY!!

Boyin L

Boyin LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service overall

Good service overall, except their technician went back and forth on the prices. I told him to give me a quote for motorized roller door, but he claimed he forgot to add remotes and motor to the first quote and added $500.