3.8

• Job Satisfaction

fantastic door

from start to finish the job was done professionally .the staff from salesperson to the door fitters were great to deal with.
the price was very competitve and the quality of the door and fixtures are excellent.
i would highly recommend this company.

lawrie and sandra huddleston

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Lawrie, thanks so much for your review and recommendation. We really appreciate you sharing your experience and are glad you're very happy with your door and the service you received.

Daniel Hausin

Daniel HausinSouth East Queensland, QLD

replaced old garage door

honest, good price, quick to organise. door is excellent quality. the original door was steel line and lasted 20 years. we wanted a new door as the old one was getting worn.

N.Pierson

N.PiersonPerth, WA

Wow what a door. I waited a long time with Covid around but finally in place with a battery backup

Heavy duty door for a 5.5 metre wide 3 metre high opening facing the wind.
Hasn’t moved a bit.
Operates smoothly and reasonably quiet with a light that stays on so you are not in the dark when you get out of your vehicle.
I think I got the two best installers who really new their stuff.
That must help.

Todd Miller

Todd MillerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Always happy with Steeline

I am a builder, and this is my 8th door.. they never let me down..
If there are ever any issues, they act quickly at all levels..
New designs are Geri g better also..

Jerome

JeromeSydney, NSW

Overall good company

I got several quotes from various companies before choosing steel line. They were prompt and reliable, and cost effective. Whilst they were not the cheapest when I got quotes from other companies, the sales man that came was very pleasant to deal with and knowledgeable. (Made me want to support their company over the others) Ultimately I went with steel line as the staff were more approachable and knowledgeable than the other companies, that made me feel more assured when selecting companies that aren't simply there to take your money and disappear.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Jerome, thank you for your 5-Star review on our Sydney team and we're happy that their service and knowledge gave you reassurance and you've had a great experience with your new door. We appreciate you taking the time.

Keith Alan H.

Keith Alan H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great doors and service

I have bought over 40 rollerdoors from steel line and have always been happy with the quality and price. Installation has almost always been on time and very professional. Only problem I have is that the person I have been dealing with has left the company and I haven't yet dealt with the new salesman. Hopefully he is as efficient as Steve Howard was.

Adrian Beck

Adrian BeckIllawarra, NSW

Good quality at a good price.

From the initial quote to the installation was easy. The door was manufactured on time and we were kept informed of when it would arrive locally. Installation was done in a few hours. Quality of the door is excellent and the price was good. Very happy. Would use again.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Adrian, thank you for your review and we're so happy to hear you're delighted with the quality of your door and your experience with Steel-Line.

Jamie

JamieHunter Region, NSW

Very easy and reliable

Very easy to deal with. Salesperson attend very quickly after our initial enquiry. Quote clearly stated inclusions/exclusions.

Salesperson also offered helpful solutions for trims and fascia/head panel.

The office kept me up to date with information regarding lead time, and they were very flexible with installation date- I needed to reschedule around some other tradesmen working at my house.

Quality of the product is very good, and I am very happy with the installation

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Jamie, thanks for your 5-Star review and recommendation of our Newcastle branch - we are delighted you're happy with your new door,. your installation and the service you received throughout..

Owen Spackman

Owen SpackmanGeelong

Great roller door at a super price.

I shopped around and this was the cheap quote by quite a bit. Once ordered I was kept informed of the progress of the delivery and installation went without any issues. The door itself is super - I’m very happy.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Owen, thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with our Geelong office. It's great to hear your door is super and you're very happy!

David Laughton

David LaughtonHunter Region, NSW

Extremely good product.

Modern and sleek garage door, works very well. Installed within 3 weeks of order. Very prompt service. The only downside was at the quote time, we were advised that our fluorescent light wouldn't need to be moved but on the day of installation, it needed to be moved.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi David, thanks so much for your 5-Star review on our Newcastle team - we're happy to see you are happy with your new garage door and service timeframe.

Glen

GlenSouthern and Hills, SA

Outstanding Service

Couldnt rate David in the SA branch high enough. Not only did he fix the motor on our 4 year old panel lift door but installed a new one on our new garage . Arrived on time and installed promptly .The Service from start to finish was faultless . Highly recommend . The installer did a great job to !!

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Glen, thanks for your 5-Star review and recommendation. It's great to hear you were looked after so well by our Adelaide team.

Wonderful addition

Wonderful additionFar North Queensland, QLD

Wonderful addition to our new home

We have used Steel-Line garage doors in the past and were very satisfied with the product so when building our new home we used Steel-Line once again. We have had 2 x C2 rated remote controlled roller doors installed and we are extremely satisfied with the structure and materials used in these doors. The local Steel-Line retailer was very efficient and we experienced excellent service from the staff involved including through the installation process.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Wonderful addition, thank you for the feedback on our C2 rated doors and Far North Queensland team. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and are very pleased you're happy.

Professional and Quick Service

I could not be happier with how efficient and quick Steel Line Garage Service has been. We needed a garage door installed quickly due to us moving in, and they were able to adapt to our needs and rush the order. The quality and service was not compromised! Looks great and runs really smoothly. I was recommended by my dad as they offered the most competitive price, and after getting quotes from several companies, they were the most competitive by far! Thank you!

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Dianna, thanks for your review and we're glad we could get your door ordered, manufactured and installed in the short time frame you needed. We're delighted you're so happy with the end result.

James Rosten

James RostenIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

Very helpful sales person during initial quote. Timely information provided re quote, payment requirements and installation date. Professional and dedicated team completed the installation. Extremely happy with work completed. No issues at all !!

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi James, thank you for your review and feedback. We really appreciate it and are so happy you're "extremely happy".

Qalam

QalamQueensland

Great company to work with, they were very professional and have competitive pricing. Really happy with the products and installation process as they were very professional from start to finish. Highly recommended

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Dear Qalam, thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience and to recommend Steel-Line. We certainly appreciate it and and are glad you you are really happy with your door and the installation process.

Adam

AdamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great work and easy service

Was very easy to get a quick quote from Steel-Line and they were friendly to deal with. Service was fast and installation went without any issues. Would happily use them again.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Adam, thank you for your review on our Adelaide Team. We're glad they looked after you so well.

Joaane

JoaaneSydney, NSW

My new garage door experience

A great solid door the automatic opener was worth the extra especially when it’s raining
Service was good
Installation was quick and efficient
The took away the old door also
Polite staff every time I called about the date of installation
Very happy purchase

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Joanna, thank you for your review and feedback on our Sydney team and we're glad you're happy with your new door and the service you received.

Hammo

Hammo

Contacted Steel-Line Garage Doors for a quote to install 2 panelled garage doors. The process was professionally handled from start to finish, along with a very competitive price. Would definitely recommend them.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Thanks Hammo! We really appreciate the recommendation.

Rob

RobSouth Australia

Great to deal with

A very professional company. They were extremely helpful in having 2 custom size doors made and delivered on time. Good quality product and everything was there for us to do the installation. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking at getting roller or panel doors

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Rob, that's great to hear. Thanks for your recommendation and review on your experience with our Adelaide team.

Pradeep W.

Pradeep W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent installation and quite happy

Happy with how everything went. The installer is really good and told how to maintain and other information. Product looks really good quality. Had a few issues with invoicing though.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Pradeep, thank you for your review and we're so glad you were happy with how everything went.

yassa

yassaasked

my garage door does not open or close with remote . this is so frustrating when trying to park my car or leave for work ! even when standing inside the garage it takes a good 1000 presses for it to then open or close ! what could be this problem ive reset and reprogrammed everything multiple times and still nothing ! HELP ME PLEASE

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Dear Yassa, we are unable to locate you on our system. Would you be so kind to email your contact details to sales@steel-line.com so we can resolve this for you.

Guyasked

Our Steel-line door model ST50EVOB1 has stopped opening. Other problems include not travelling more than 12 inches in either direction before stopping. Constantly pressing the remotes or the manual button moves the door but the reprogramming does not work when the reprogramming instructions are followed and the door is in this faulty on-off mode. Now the door is in the closed position and when opening the door using the button on the motor, it just opens 6 inches and closes. I have deleted the code on the remote handset and the inside remote panel. That is where I'm at with this frustrating exercise. All hinges and the main spring have been sprayed with good quality silicone.

roslyn s.

My 2 steel line doors were installed September last year. They are a different model to yours apparently which are cfg-00301125 which cost $632 each. They are so far working perfectly with my Merlin opener but I notice there is a label attached which says " do not lubricate tracks". So far so good for me but I do hope your problem is eventually resolved if all else fails you could take your issue to the ombudsman. I had a similar problem like yours with my previous B & D roller door. Hope I have helped. Best wishes. Roslyn.

Guy

Thanks Roslyn, i didnt lubricate the tracks as they are rubber. Cheers

Guy

I know its been a while but I would like to thank the people who responded. It finished with me calling the manufacture of the motor. They referred me to an installer who fitted a motor for the 6 meter wide panel door that the builder got installed. The original motor was for a single car garage door.

Luigi S.

Luigi S.asked

I have a door in Sydney with the ST50EVOB1 installed. The opening/closing command of the remote control works perfectly. The wall push button has suddenly stopped working. What could be the problem? Please note: 1) external wiring and push button are ok; 2) even making a direct connection (between the two (of 4 green) electrical terminals where the 2 wires from the push button are connected) the system doesn't work. The two small microswitch shown with "+" and "-" work well (+ as "open/stop" and - as "closing/stop"). Please answer me at : [details removed] (Simonetta)

roslyn s.

Hi. At the recommendation of my neighbour a well respected building inspector I used Steel line for my garage doors back in September. I have only used my remote to open the door which apparently work perfect like yours. In terms of the problems you are having they seem to be of an electrical nature which so far mine does not have. I assume you have been in contact with steel line to check your system but if all else fails perhaps an independent electrician may be consulted for his input or as a last resort the ombudsman. Hope this helps. Regards Rossie.

Get an answer from our members and Steel-Line Garage Doors representatives