3Stiebel Eltron Eltron WWK 302 H

3.6

Andrew
Andrew

Highly Recommend

Immediately noticed the improvement across the whole house. Also much quieter than previous unit. Show details ·  1
Dale M.
Dale M.Hobart, TAS

Stay away from Stiebel Eltron WWK302

Stay away from Stiebel Eltron WWK302. Thermostat failed after 3 years and had to be replaced and now unit has died after only lasting 7 years. A water leak in the pump unit has rendered it not worth repairing according to the service agent. Warranty only covers 2 years on the mechanics so it’s a pretty expensive gamble as if anything goes wrong the technicians are not confident in repairing.
Wouldn’t recommend Show details
RoadRunner68
RoadRunner68South East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  302 H

Wouldn't buy another one, expensive, dead three months after warranty

There was oil on the ground around the base, after 4 years, I didn't think much of it, as the unit was working, but when warranty finished, compressor running continually and no heating water, representative of Steibel said that there was a Gaz leak and unit couldn't be fix and I had to buy a new one at over $4000 after replacement and installation, so every 5 1/2 years you'll have to buy a new one, I don't think so, I went back to a normal system which is 3 time less. Show details
Maria
Mariasydney11 posts
  302 H

update on my previous review

I have put my review on 25/09/2023 as I am unable to edit that review this is a update . Stiebel Eltron has fixed my hot water system - they have called me first in the mornkng the day after I reported a problem in the evning and serviceman came on 2709/2023 early in the morning and has replaced item what was needed and had hot water in 2 hours . Since then hot pum is working well , fan is working good , all good . I do hope will not have any mre issues or if there is that they will respond quickly as they have in September . That was good service from Steibel Eltron and I appreciatte that . Thank you Show details
Stiebel Eltron   DM

Hi Maria. Great to hear that you’re back up and running. We are just a phone call away if you have any other issues with your system. 1800 153 351

Adrian
AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

It's so quiet

We replaced our old heat pump with a Stiebel Eltron Heat Pump and so far could not be happier. It's punching out the hot water just like it is meant to but it's doing it quietly. I can't hear it working at all which is a massive step up from the old unit.
Reliability and efficiency will be reviewed as it settle in over the next few months.
JR Gas & Water installed it for me and they were on time, friendly and efficient. Show details ·  1
AJB72
AJB72Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nothing but problems

Our unit started showing error codes after one month and we have now had 9 months with 6 call outs with multiple different error codes and the 7th call out required today. It simply doesn't perform how it should. Stiebal are reluctant to replace and just keep trying to "fix it" Show details
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed
Steven C.
Steven C.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive 302 H

Good looking system and quiet to run

Got a new Heat Pump hot water system installed and the technician was very patient explaining the differences between an Electric and Heat Pump system. The entire experience was smooth hassle free and professional. Well done JR Gas and Water! Thank you. Show details ·  1
Mike H
Mike HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great water heater!

We replaced our old electric water heater with a stiebel heat pump and we have been impressed with its performance. Simon did a great job on the install too. Thanks! Show details ·  1
Fay
FayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Energy savings

The WWK Hot Water Heat Pump has been a game changer in our home. It's efficient, operates quietly, and has been reliable since installation. I've saved heaps on electricity bills since using it. I wholeheartedly give it five stars. Show details ·  1
Marc
MarcSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Starting to save already

Installed two days ago by JR Gas and Water (Sean and Charlie did a great job!), we are already saving money switching from Gas to this Stiebel Eltron heat pump. All working perfectly, really happy with the purchase. Show details ·  1
Fifi L.
Fifi L.
  302 H

Don't waste your money and your time

I bought this in October 2020 after careful research in preparation for the imminent death of my faithful old Rinnai gas heater. In over 30 years the Rinnai failed once; the pilot light blew out in high winds. Actew were pushing these heat pumps as high-tech, energy-savvy products. It failed almost instantly and had to have a part replaced (it turned off in the cold; very handy in October in Canberra). The next part to fail was the fan. And here we are again, this time with around 3L of warm water/ hour leaking out of the pipe. Very strong buyer's remorse. Show details
John
John
Stiebel Eltron   DM

We apologise for the inconvenience you have experienced with your heat pump. It is indeed unfortunate that you have encountered multiple issues. Please contact our customer support team at 1800 153 351 for assistance with this problem.

Angela
AngelaHobart, TAS2 posts

WASTE OF MONEY

Constant faults with this product.
Have had 2 in the last 2 years, ended up getting it removed as the electronic components only have a 2 year warranty from date of original purchase (even though the 1st one was replaced as it was faulty)
I would not recommend this product at all! Show details
snew61
snew614 posts
  Verified 302 H
Dale
DaleSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Hot water at last

Just had JR Gas and Water out great work by Brandon and Joshua installers wife is happy we have hot water again Show details