Streets Cornetto

Streets Cornetto Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Mell B.

Mell B.asked

Why is it that I can no longer find the Chocolate Cornettos? They are my favorite icecream and I'm really getting pee'd off with not being able to find them in any of my local supermarkets.

Viv

Vivasked

Why do the cones get soft after being in a freezer?

Rob G

Rob Gasked

What happened to the yummy Cornetto's? The ice cream is bland watery and well just horrible. The chocolate isn't much better especially as the ice cream doesn't hide the flavour. I used to eat lots of these. Not again for this consumer. I need to warn my friends.

Burnt-Twice

Mate it's a worldwide thing that Unilever has done to all their "former" ice cream products. Strip out the dairy ingredients and the goodness and replace it with skim milk and thickeners and chemical flavours. Just google Walls or Good Humor and the exact same complaints are made in the UK and North America.

Scorpio
Scorpio

made in Indonesia!!’

Ants
Ants

They removed the machinery that was used to make the Cornetto’s from their Minto factory. Cheaper to be made in Indonesia. Lower wages for the workers.

naffis.mohamed

naffis.mohamedasked

Hi... iam just wondering if cornetto contains alcohol and animal gelatin?

Burnt-Twice

They can contain rat poison for all we care because nobody will ever buy them again.

Minterthon

Minterthonasked

Bought 6 pack of Cornetto icecream cones, the chocolate and original vanilla ones. Unfortunately the cones were soggy and chewy?? I buy Cornettos often and eat them from the same freezer so there's nothing wrong with my freezer... Also 2 of the cones did not have chocolate inside of them, only on top? Strangest box of Cornettos ever!
Why were the cones soggy and why didn't some of the cones have chocolate?

Miya R
Miya R

This was not my review. I didn't complain about the cones but the ice cream which I feel doesn't have a very creamy taste. They just were very bland.

Burnt-Twice

I suggest you swith to Peters Drumstick which is made in Australia of real ice cream. Not the tasteless foreign sludge now known as Cornetto