4.3

• Flooring
Danielle

DanielleSouth West, WA

Excellent Customer Service

After having such a horrible experience with a particular building company recently, I was extremely hesitant in signing up again with another company. However, I am so happy I made the decision to build with Summit Homes. So far I have had nothing but excellent customer service from Bill Shales, Kathleen Murray & Andrew Branch, whom I can not speak highly enough of with the level of service provided by all three consultants! Nothing has been too hard, or too much trouble and no questions have been futile.
I now feel at ease and comfortable approaching all the friendly staff at Summit Homes South West going forward. I will be highly recommending Summit Homes to anyone looking to build in the future.

We love our home!

We signed with Summit in March 2019 and moved in in February 2020 as planned and within our budget. Our sales rep Todd was fantastic and nothing was too much of a problem to get the layout we wanted. While there were a few issues during and after our build they were rectified without delay.  The communication we had from Isabella (prestart) and Jamie, our construction supervisor was professional and efficient. We have a beautiful home and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Summit Homes.

Construction End DateJanuary 2020
Summit H.Summit Homes

Hi Steve & Emma-Jo, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We wish you many happy years in your beautiful new home and all the best. Thanks, The Summit Team.

DarrenR

DarrenRPerth, WA

Lacking integrity and transparency

Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

New Generation makes Dream Home becomes Reality

From Design to Handover the build process was as smooth as one could hope for. Quality of the finished product is absolutely outstanding and communication from the pre-start coordinator and site supervisor was pro-active and easy to understand. Would highly recommend New Generation and thank you we love our new home.

Summit H.Summit Homes

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for your feedback. We absolutely love hearing from our Clients and we are thrilled to read that you love your new home. We wish you many happy years in your dream home!! Thanks, The New Generation Team.

Dinali David

Dinali DavidPerth, WA

Love Your Work! Attention to Detail and Amazing Commitment

I can't begin to describe the amount of care and attention that's been paid from sales right through to build on our home. Astor was our consultant and she's been just amazing, even keeping an eye, checking in and providing guidance after her role was complete. We were also really fortunate to have Collin help out with some of the consulting. The level of care has been well beyond anything we expected. Construction Supervisors Jamie and most recently Andrew have also been amazing and very professional. Even the tradies are so committed to their work taking pride in what they deliver. We are very happy with the whole experience building our dream home. Will keep coming back and refer Summit to all our friends.
Thanks guys!

Build StageMid-Construction
Summit H.Summit Homes

Good job, on time & under budget.

Summits has recently completed the construction of two properties for us in Falcon, ahead of time and slightly below budget.

Given it's often only negative feedback that seems to permeate Australian businesses, I want the market to know that my wife and I are really impressed with the final products. Good quality, well presented and finished. Staff (sales, Supervisors, administration) have all been accomodating, efficient and easy to deal with (I'm always on the lookout for good customer service).

I highly recommend them.

Summit H.Summit Homes

Hi Mario, thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you and your wife are both impressed with the final homes. We are passionate about our customer service so your review means a lot to us. Thanks, The Summit Team.

Deeply grateful for a beautiful home.

Construction End DateJune 2020
emmapell2

emmapell2Perth, WA

Would not recommend anyone else!

We started our communications with Summit this time last year and from the start we knew we were in good hands.
We were kept informed every step of the way during the drafts of our floor plans and beyond into our Prestart, and now Preconstruction. This was our first build so we knew that we needed someone we could trust, someone who would explain the process every step of the way and answer our questions - however ‘basic’ they may be. Summit have gone above and beyond for us, especially our site supervisor, Royce, in particular.
We have been so impressed and would not recommend building with anyone else and are both so excited to see how build grow throughout construction.
Thank you Summit for making this process so enjoyable!

Kastro

KastroPerth, WA

Go with Summit if you can afford a decent cardiologist!!

We are 3 days away from 1st of September 2020.
Contract was signed in September 2019.
Land settled in May 2020.
Since then, nothing!
Sales rep quit the job soon after.
As a result, we are forgotten;
Every little single step, every question takes a month or two to be resolved or answered.
Complains fall on deaf ears!
We have already paid 4 months of interest on loan, council rates, amenities, the equivalent of $800/month, and we are paying $1820/month in rent, and yet there is still no sign from Summit of starting this build.

Construction End DateDecember 2023
Summit H.Summit Homes

Hi Kastro, we're sorry to hear this. A team member will be in contact to discuss in detail with you. Kind regards, Rikki (online team)

Rebecca

RebeccaPerth, WA

Has been a very positive experience

My experience with Easystart from the beginning was amazing. All through the process i've been confident and even when there was an issue my site supervisor was helpful and answered my questions to my understanding. My house is amazing and i love the workmanship, especially the painters, tilers and flooring. I love the layout, as my first home its perfect. Thank you for the help.

Summit H.Summit Homes

Hi Rebecca, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying your brand new home and we wish you many happy years to come! Cheers, Rikki (online team)

The Orchard

The OrchardPerth, WA

More like a family than a builder

Tim was more like a friend than a salesman. We met him at a very exciting time that later turned into a difficult time with the loss of my husband before the home was finished. The whole team were there for me during a very emotional journey. Any issue was dealt with and I wasn't stressed at all. Even now when I have issues Tim and Summit are there to help me. I feel at peace being in the home we built together.

Construction End DateMarch 2017
Rudi

RudiPerth, WA

Latest Summit Homes Experience in Alkimos

RenjithPerth, WA

Terrible After Sales Support.......Think 100 times before choosing Summit Homes

My home was handed over 6 months and today morning I have notice the front door glass is cracked.
I approached the maintenance team to get it repaired and they have advised me to contact the Insurance Company.
Its a new door and the maintenance team responded that the door was OK at the time of Installation.
This is the third or fourth time I am facing difficulty with the after sales support team...
The reason I have choosen summit homes for their quality and service,but in realty it is worse.....
Be careful guys will choosing summit homes........
The Only good thing with the summit Homes is their sales team and they are good in making you conviced with all fake promises....

Construction End DateJanuary 2020
Felicity

FelicityPerth, WA

Extremely Happy with Summit!

Construction End DateAugust 2020

Successful custom home build with Summit Homes

Summit built us a custom home from our own design. Tim and Jase were very understanding of our delays and repeated changes to our plans. Tim suggested some excellent features to add to our home which have been commented on by many. Glen was very easy to work with during the construction process.

Summit H.Summit Homes

Hi Jason & Lauren, thank you for your wonderful feedback! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team involved. We wish you many happy years in your beautiful custom designed home! Thanks, Hayley (marketing team)

Hamish

HamishPerth, WA

Great job! Extremely satisfied.

I am extremely pleased with my new house. Communication was great, the email updates were good, the end result is perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better job and it actually went beyond my expectations because everything seemed so small at first until the final inspection. I am very happy with my new home! Would definitely build with again. A+++

Summit H.Summit Homes

Thanks for your feedback Hamish! We are so glad to hear that you're very happy with your home building journey. Wishing you many happy years in your brand new home! Thanks, Hayley (marketing team)

zan

zanPerth, WA

Great work

Tim Quinlivan has been extremely helpful with my queries and has been with me through pre and during construction. He helped me with the planning of the house and was mindful of small details. I am happy so far with the progress and quality of the build and I am glad that the final cost of the build is close to what I had originally wanted.

Build StageMid-Construction
Summit H.Summit Homes

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We will ensure Tim receives your comments too. We wish you many happy years in your soon-to-be finished home. Thanks, Hayley (marketing team)

Summit wins again, fantastic experience

Construction End DateJune 2020
Summit H.Summit Homes

Thanks for your fantastic feedback Nicola and Paul. We will ensure the team receive your wonderful comments. We wish you all the best with your completed builds and your future home. Thanks, Hayley (marketing team)

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Couldn't fault them! 1 year after moving in and still living the dream

Summit H.Summit Homes

Thank you for the fantastic feedback Alex. We will be sure to pass your comments onto Michael, Isabella & John. We wish you many more happy years in your beautiful Summit Home. Thanks again, Hayley (marketing team)

Jack

JackPerth, WA

Excellent service

We just moved in few weeks ago and I will like to commend our construction supervisor Jamie McDonald and his team, and especially our sales rep Michael Klaver for their professionalism, services and dedication. The construction experience has been amazing from the start; from the recommendations we received during the design phase to handling of issues during the construction phase. We are very satisfied with the workmanship and build quality and will definitely recommend Summit to any home owner.

Construction End DateMay 2020
Summit H.Summit Homes

Thanks for the lovely feedback Jack, we will be sure to pass it onto Michael & Jamie. We wish you many happy years in your beautiful new home. Thanks, Hayley (marketing team)