• Build Stage

A promising start

Kevin P.
Kevin P.Perth, WA

A Promising Start

We had spoken to a number of different builders when we first met with Tim Quinlivan. His knowledge, experience & his down to earth attitude is why we signed with Summit/Newgen. They aren't the cheapest or the most expensive builder in Perth. We felt Tim & Summit were most in line with our expectations & vision of building our family home. Tim was very helpful with selecting which house design would best suit our block, life style & most importantly budget. We had our prestart meeting on the 21st of May with Hannah & she also has been excellent. So far so good.

JenC
JenCSouth West, WA

Honest people/company to deal with

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Satisfied Client!

Thanks to the amazing summit home team for making sure my home was well built. Dispite the COVID 19 uncertain times, they managed to ensure the progress of my home was achievable. Special shout out to Shawn Lewis (My consultant) for scoring me a great suburb/Lot with the most stunning view. Not forgetting the rest of the team behind the scene, thank you for all your hard work. Unfortunately I've only got 2 thumbs so you'll all have to share it amongst yourselves. Well done team summithomes, Keep up the good Work!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Anzer Yousuf
Anzer Yousuf Perth, WA

Thanks Michael Klaver & Team

Thanks Michael Klaver for your help from designing to execution and understanding our wish list for a 2 storey house.
Your honesty, knowledge, patience and support are highly appreciated during this entire journey.
Thanks Jamie McDonald for your excellent supervision during the construction process.
We absolutely Love our new home J

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Liz H
Liz HPeel, WA

Wonderful Building Experience

I would like to say how much I appreciate all the hard work our building supervisor and his trades team put into the building of our home. Our supervisor was always available and nothing was too much trouble. The trades team did an outstanding job of making sure our home was built on time and to a very high standard. I have no hesitation in recommending the team at New Generation if your considering building a home. Thank you all.

Thanks Tim Quinlivan

We have just signed up with Tim Quinlivan to build our retirement home down south. From the outset Tim has shown himself to be very professional and patient with our constant change of mind. His ability to understand our demands was clearly reflected in the initial plans and his suggestions were appreciated for both their practicality while keeping our budget in mind. We look forward to future dealings with him as our house progresses.

Build StagePre-Construction
Summit H.Summit Homes

Thank you for your review James and Cheryl. We will be sure to pass your feedback onto Tim and the team. We wish you all the best for the rest of your building journey.
Thanks, The Summit Homes Team

Great Team and Quality Built Home at the end of it all.

Kunnal
KunnalPerth, WA

Glenn Williams is really great to work with

Build StagePre-Construction

Do your research

Suna M.
Suna M.Western Australia

Above and beyond

Building a house is a nerve racking process. You hear so many horror stories so you do your best to do your research. I spent so much time filtering through reviews on every home builder I could find. After narrowing down a few favourites I realised that I need to go with quality over quanity. A build that won't cut corners to bring the costs down and that also includes the upfront costings. After our first meeting with Michael Klaver we knew that we had made the right decision. He has created a floorplan that we love and has just gone above and beyond to help us get what we want within our budget. I can't thank the team enough. It has been such an enjoyable experience. Thank you!

Tim
TimPerth, WA

2020 New Build - Just Perfect

Great Experience So Far!

Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.Perth, WA

Excellent customer service and great quality inclusions