4Summit Homes

Rylee S.
Rylee S.Perth, WA
  Summit Homes Perth Metro

Amazing experience!

Had an amazing experience dealing with Scott Cunningham, he was very quick to plan a design for our dream home. Throughout the process he always showed care and consideration for our wants and needs. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking to build. Summit are very lucky to have such a hard working, dedicated employee. Show details
Tahlia S.
Tahlia S.Perth, WA
  Verified Summit Homes Perth Metro

Great experience for first home buyers

Summit have been absolutely fantastic so far in helping my partner and I start our building journey. It has been a great experience so far, our senior new homes consultant in particular has been great at reassuring us in what is a new process for us a first home buyers, and customising a floor plan to best suit our land and our preferences/requirements. My partner and I are looking forward to continuing this process with Summit and couldn't recommend them more! Show details
Codey
CodeySouth West, WA2 posts

Pre-Construction Dream with Sarah

Been an absolute delight dealing with Sarah she’s been so helpful and the most nicest person ever! Sarah got us a deal we couldn’t refuse, after talking to 4 different builders. She made it work within our budget and gave us more inclusions. We are so happy with Sarah and summit southwest going into construction. Show details
Jacinta b.
Jacinta b.
  Fair Incentive Verified Summit South West
Ella
EllaPerth, WA

A great start with Summit

From the first moment we spoke to Robert H we felt that we had made the right decision in contacting and then signing with Summit for our knockdown and rebuild. Although we are still at the pre-start stage, the entire process so far has been straight forward and stress free. Robert has kept us up to date and answered any questions/ queries promptly and has made time for us in the evenings, on weekends and even a public holiday. Robert also really knows his stuff and has shared many great ideas for our build that we would not have thought of ourselves. We would not hesitate to recommend building with Summit. Show details ·  1
Dulshan P. Y.
Dulshan P. Y.Sydney, NSW

Home Progress - Whitby

I've been working with Supun Gunathilake from Summit Homes for my new build in Whitby, Western Australia, while I'm located in New South Wales. Despite the distance, Supun's communication skills have made the process incredibly smooth. We primarily communicate through SMS and email, but the Home-Portal website provided by Summit Homes has been a game-changer, allowing me to track the progress of my home remotely. Supun is highly responsible and always quick to respond to any queries or concerns I have. Although my house isn't finished yet, I'm impressed with the progress so far, thanks to Supun's diligence. I would definitely recommend Supun to anyone in need of a reliable and communicative house consultant. Show details ·  1
Ursula H
Ursula H
Bharan
BharanSydney, NSW

Awesome customer service!!!

Robert Hewison have been very helpful with all aspects of planning our build. We chose Summit Homes because it offered range of designs & was able to accommodate the features & budget we wanted.

Robert was always responsive. He was prompt in his responses to our queries which was helpful in getting our design drafted. It was also helpful to be able to meet with people who told us early on that design ideas we had in mind to fit an odd shaped block would need adjustment to satisfy council and estate/development guidelines; the honesty early on helped mitigate risks or delays further down the track.

We knew very early that working with Robert and building a house with Summit was going to be a really good experience. Show details ·  1

Rachael
RachaelWestern Australia

Amazing experience with Summit South West

After consulting with a few building companies my partner and I have chosen to go through Summit South West Builder to build our new home and the experience has been amazing so far. The process has been made so smooth and easy for us and our sale agent Sarah has looked after us so well and always goes above and beyond. Could not recommend enough. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Travis D
Travis DPerth, WA

New Home Customer

From the day we walked into the Whitewood display home a few months ago Royce Clarke has been exceptional to work with. Royce has helped with giving us different layout options for our house and has been accommodating with changes we have made over the last few months. We have had constant updates on the progress of our plans from Royce and has always answered emails or phone calls when we have had different questions. We could not highly recommend Royce enough to future Summit Homes customers. Show details ·  1
Travis
TravisPerth, WA
  Verified Summit Homes Perth Metro

Build the way you want to

Helpful in every way, very approachable and professional. No sales pitch to keep you in a contract, very transparent in what different ways things can be done. Absolute pleasure to build with this company =) Show details ·  1
Lauren N.
Lauren N.Perth, WA
Samad D.
Samad D.Perth, WA
  Verified Summit Homes Perth Metro

Highe level of professionality and integrity

Our new home consultant Robert Hewison has been very helpful and genuine from the day one of our Summit home design enquiry.
Although we have built 3 times with other well known builders, his second to none expertise and knowledge in house designs and building process helped us to wrap up even a far better home plan and design than ever with high value and quality inclusions.

I would definitely recommend Robert Hewison for anyone looking put together an immaculate and seamless new home design with great value and quality inclusions in it.
Thank you very much Robert!
Keep up the good work mate! Show details ·  1

Dave M
Dave M

Excellent experience

My partner and I were talking with many different builders. Robert and his partner Tania from Summit helped us achieve the floor plan we wanted. They both listen and gave great, honest advice. With their knowledge they made what we thought was a great custom floor plan even better! We are looking forward to the rest of our building process with them. Show details ·  1
Jay
Jay
  Fair Incentive Verified Summit Homes Perth Metro

Excellent service and professional

Chosen Summit Homes over other builders due to open and honest answers I've been given. The variety and quality was alot more value than what I was offered by other companies. The senior sales designer was not rude and no pressure approach was biggest point that won me over. Thank you so far for everything and for being understanding and professional Show details ·  1