Sumo Gas

Sumo Gas

4.2

• Rates and Fees

Customer service is excellent I love it

I am not going to change my energy plan to Sumo, but I am surprised by the service. Eventually, I decided change both of my plan to Sumo. All good!

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Morgan - Efficient

Morgan was a very polite, efficient and constructive with my enquiry.
Morgan went over and above for me.
Congratulations Morgan for explaining things so thoroughly to this middle aged woman!
Smile and be safe :)

ServicesGas

Pathetic attempt at customer service.

5+ months since connection requested only found out it didn’t go through when I received a 6month long bill from my previous provider and called Sumo.

Shocking customer service and tried blaming the network provider.

Kat

Kat

Dealing with Sumo is such a relief.

I've had to change energy companies a few times, one even had me calling the Ombudsman so its really, really nice to deal with helpful people like Scott at Sumo

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Hi There Kat, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are so grateful for your kind words!!! Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We hope you have a wonderful day! Warm Regards, Team Sumo

Naga Prasad

Naga PrasadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always the best I can get!

I have had so many companies calling to switch my Power & Gas. I don’t because I her good customer service and I have never had any issues with SUMO. Keep up the good work SUMO!

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back
John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Josh was very courteous and extremely professional

My question involved a billing query which was resolved to my satisfaction.
I cannot add any more than what I have already said to meet your 30 word requirement.

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Hi There, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review! We will be sure to pass on the great feedback to Josh. If there is ever anything more we can do please don't hesitate to reach out. Warm Regards, Team Sumo!

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Truly Unbelievable customer service - it does exist!

I rang to query the current deal I was on.
It was explained to me clearly and concisely that there was another plan that would suit me better financially - cheaper.
I could not thank the staff member enough for his professionalism and great service

phone call help

my call was answered quickly and your staff member was helpful and reassuring. Thank you. I have been pleased with my interactions with Sumo since joining and intend staying with you again.

Great Customer Service

Polite, professional and patient response to my issue of checking details on account. Spoke with Tyson, the chat was reassuring and helpful, voice was cheerful and pleasant when communicating, dealt with issue quickly and to my satisfaction in a positive manner. Thank you

Rod

RodNew South Wales

Strange encounter

The gov website cautions that prices are not fixed for Sumo Assure plan.
Fair enough, but when I called to ask how often would that change, the guy couldn't give me any written assurance about that.
So you could pay x today and tomorrow be charged for double..
0 stars on transparency!

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service

Thank you Jay for taking time to understand my issue, in particular with my bill and meter reading and your explanation helping to resolve this matter. Your customer service and care are very much appreciated. All the best.

Briony

BrionyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

When Customer service goes right!

Faultless service and even better Customer Service! Brad is wonderful and kept me reassured and in good spirits with all going on right now. Best laugh I've had all week. Thanks Brad, you're a gem!

M. Lee

M. LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kind and Customer Oriented Service

Thank you, Brad for your advice on the bill with regards to meter reads, dates, access issues, etc. It was helpful, commonsensical, and kindly communicated. I appreciated your customer focus.

Satish : Customer Service

Satish at Sumo was fantastic! So much so I am writing a review. Genuinely very pleased with his customer service - he made the whole process very easy and offered tips on how to save on energy bills.

Jo-anne Jamieson

Jo-anne JamiesonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GAS BILL QUERY

I called regarding an excessive gas bill. I spoke to Vanessa, who was extremely helpful, efficient and lovely to chat with. She directed me to what I had to provide to get my query addressed! Vanessa also suggested to ring the default team to see if we were on the best rate for our gas and electricity accounts, which we did, and now we're on a better rate! Thanks Vanessa, truly thankful for your assistance! Cheers!

GraceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stupendous

It was 10 mins to closing when I called about a refund. Brad hopped onto making it happen Immediately, never minding the inconvenience to him in leaving work late. He was most personable and pleasant, professional and efficient. Really reassuring all was done and to the last detail. The task and my piece of mind was paramount, and even took the time and trouble to explain the refund and billing process to me. Brad took the shortest time possible to make this all happen due to his spirit of and efficacy of his service. Thank You, Brad.

Thank You. I will. Warmest regards, Grace

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Review bundle package

Gas account review and look to bundle my Sumo electricity
I have had no issues with supply and the process was efficient and easy
The operator was very friendly, professional and helpful

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Hi Lisa, We are so thrilled to receive your kind words! Thanks for taking the time out to leave a review. If there is anything more we can do, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here for you anytime! Warm Regards, Georgia @ Sumo

It is a little cheaper than last years when I was with another company.

I called regarding my gas account. The person I spoke with was extremely helpful. He arranged for my gas account to be paid in 2 parts as I am a pensioner and find it difficult to manage a large gas bill.

Carl

CarlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

question answered

I was concerned that my gas invoice had been lost somewhere so I called Sumo to make sure all was OK, the customer service person checked and told me the gas account was every 2 months and electricity every month. The problem solved and he was easy to talk to and efficient. Thanks Carl

Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect company

The amazing customer service team has always gone above and beyond each time I called, helping me out and resolving issues wherever possible. They make you feel like a valued customer and not just another number.