Sumo Gas

Simple and Terrific

I have been with Sumo for my power and will add the gas as Sumo has better deal than any other provider. Also the customer services have been terrific. Good Job

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful 5 star experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

Team is perfect ! keep up the good work

There are few things I want to appreciate today after 2 year with the company. 1) No long holds. 2)Fair discounts and 3)The customer service team is amazing and they are very friendly. I just spoke to one of them and the way he fixed the thing for me, Motived me to spare some time for this review orComment.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Kay, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful 5 star experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

Great discount and customer service

We have switched from energy Australia to sumo because we were receiving outrageous bills and now are getting heavily reduced bills with great discounts. Also the customer service is wonderful.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Talia, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful 5 star experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

Excellent customer service

Having received frustratingly poor customer service from utilities companies in the past, I was pleasantly surprised by the professionalism of Zac and the other Sumo customer service staff I spoke to today. You would expect articulate staff with high level communication skills would be a must for any customer service operation, but surprisingly few large organisations appear to understand this. Well done, Sumo!

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist you. I have passed this feedback on to Zachʻs supervisor. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

Helpful and easy to talk about issues

Helpful talk about issue. The problem was explained well and easy to understand. Thanks to Robert that assisted me in my ongoing issue. The service as been very efficient. I would recommend sumo to others people.

ServicesGas
Hi Nico, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist you. I have passed this feedback on to Robertʻs supervisor. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

excellent communication from Vanessa

Following Vanessa's information, I'm puzzled by:-
1) We received no notification of being a customer of Sumo after occupation of Unit No.215/15 Fulham Rd, Rowville, 3178 since 25/1/19.
2) No invoice with account number provided by to date, due to Sumo's technical issues.
3) We are not considered for the usual discount for our gas usage.

ServicesGas
Hi there, Thank you for taking your time out to provide feedback. I am happy that Vanessa was able to solve you queries. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

excellent supportive staff

I had gas and electricity installed and am very happy with the service. The staff have been very helpful with sorting out the account issues, they are very patient and polite

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Margaret, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist you. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

Direct debit problem.

Thanks for sorting out my direct debit issue quickly. You were able to answer all my queries. I am very pleased with Dimo's customer service. Also I didn't have to wait on the phone to speak to someone. That's a pleasant change.

ServicesGas
Hi Pam, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist you. I have passed this feedback onto the agents manager. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Lauren @ Sumo.

happy customer

have had sumo since September and I am very happy I don't know what else to say but when I rang Tony set my mind at ease and sorted out my fortnightly payment

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Christine, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist you. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Lauren @ Sumo.

Best customer service

Was having problems with my accounts but rang Sumo and talked to Brad. Brilliant service, very friendly too. Fixed my problems. So nice to have a person I could actually understand
Way to go Sumo.

ServicesGas
Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Sumo and we can't wait for it to continue. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Tess @ Sumo.

New service provider is amazing.

I have had no problems with my gas since I changed from another service provider. Highly recommend Sumo for both gas and electricity and service has been constant and very professional.

Service is very good

Very help full very friendly staff get all the questions answered didn’t wait for long to get the phone answered Staff member listen to u about the problem then they help you to fix the problem

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Rose, Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Sumo and that our staff were able to assist you. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo

Always super understanding and helpful!

Always quick to respond to an issue and always willing to listen and understand the problem before they take action unlike other places, gentlemen that helped me also had the best attitude , they go above and beyond!!!!

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Claudia, thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Sumo and we can't wait for it to continue. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ SumoWell I actually never got a copy of my amended gas bill, mind asking Zach if he could please send me a soft copy? :)Hi Claudia, can i kindly ask you please email info@sumo.com.au and i will ensure we send you a copy of your invoice. Kind regards Lauren @ Sumo

Excellent Customer Service Always for Gas and Electricity

Now have Sumo as my provider for both Gas and electricity and they are very customer orientated
I have a tight spot in my budget with many bills falling due together and asked for a 2 week extension
and was grated this without losing my discount How good is that
Any problem I have had and they are minimal have been fixed with one phone call with a person not a voicemail

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Daryl, thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you are enjoying being a Sumo customer and we can't wait for it to continue. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo

Tess and Tony finally solved the problem.

They used common sense and got to the bottom of a billing problem. I was being billed by another company. Tess asked me to check the number on the meter at my house. Sumo had the correct meter number..the other company did not. Thanks Tess and Tony for actually caring and do your job!!

ServicesGas
Hi there, thank you so much for getting in contact with us. I am so thrilled to hear how absoloutely fantastic your experience has been with Sumo. I have passed this feedback onto Tess' manager, we are thrilled to know she went above and beyond and was able to think outside the box. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Stephanie @ Sumo

Good. Nothing to complain about

Called to discussed fake (potentially) sms from Sumo stating that account was overdue. That wasn't the case. All confirmed and solved. Nice to talk to person who you can understand and who can understand you.

ServicesGas
Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time out to provide feedback. We are so thrilled to hear how fantastic your experience has been with Sumo. We cannot wait for it to continue. If there is anything more we can help, please let us know. Kind regards, Stephanie @ Sumo

Zach was very helpful!

Zach explained all the options very clearly, it made the process of updating my direct debit smooth and easy. Would recommend using Zach for customer service in future. Great work!

ServicesGas
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so glad to hear how wonderful your experience has been. If there is anything else we can do in the future, please let us know. Kind regards, Stephanie

One big con trick

Went to Electricity and Gas Compare and Sumo came up best with a 43% discount and bonus for early payment, was told fixed price for 12 months. 6 weeks later up went the price. Sumo claim there was no fixed price and when you look at their documentation in much smaller print on the conditions there it is. Design to mislead as its the only small print on the entire document. E & GC claim they didn't say 12 month fixed price but I know 2 others who used them and were signed up to Sumo were told the same and got caught, one last September, one in November. Both company's are design to mislead and rip off. I will be changing over to a new company the moment the price's go up. Don't be sucked in by either company.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi there, thanks for getting in contact with us. This is really disappointing to hear this has happened. We have never had a rate freeze product and the brokers we work with shouldn't be offering them, so I would like to look into this and have it resolved. Could you please send me an email to info@sumo.com.au and I can look into it and make sure it's all cleared up for you. Kind regards, Stephanie