Sumo Gas

Good deal

Sumo has a vry helpful team.i have gass , electricity, internet with them. I talk to Merem and she help me to fix my bill.
Realy appreciate to help us .
Thanks Merem.

Winnie

WinnieVictoria

The consultant was very patient over the phone, explain things in detail and clearly and very helpful.

Gas power and electricity installed
The set up process was very easy
Very reliable, no experience of dropout so far, so good experience with Sumo.
The consultation over the phone was helpful!

Sandra Musso

Sandra MussoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vanessa was terrific - i had a gas issue, and then realized my Electricity was never in my name

we received a sumo gas bill saying it was overdue- never received the original invoice- Vanessa explained it was an all customer issue. it will be resent next week. issue was resolved.

Danielle

Danielle

Very understanding

I just got off the phone to Joshua and can't thank him enough for being understating and empathetic of my situation. He was very helpful and provided an outcome that I greatly appreciate!

ServicesGas

Great service from the call centre on both gas and electricity. Thankyou

Have great service from Sumo. No issues at all. Am offered better deals don't have to ring and enquire. We have both gas and Electricity thru Sumo and any calls have been answered with outstanding professionalism.

Happy

HappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

I have gas and electricity with Sumo and have been impressed with the continued great customer service.
The set up process was immediate and the services reliable.
Any questions have been answered promptly.

george pollak

george pollakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

review

we received a gas bill for 240 days. i called to complain and Vanessa was very courteous and helpful. she offered me to pay it in 240 days without any penalty

Debbie M.

Debbie M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

fantastic customer service.

Called Sumo and got through straight away, not having to wait forever. Sumo operator courteous and dealt with issue straight away. No waiting on hold. Gladly recommend Sumo for gas or electricity provider.

Olga R

Olga RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very expensive!!

Very expensive rates for gas! Twice more when some other providers!
But customer service people were very helpful and professional, trying to provide me with better rates. Also, I appreciated repayments reminders SMS.

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

So far so good, very happy

I changed to Sumo Power because of a recommendation, the set up process was fast and easy and so far I’ve had no issues and cheaper bills! The discounts if you pay on time are very good.

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

useless

I have been Sumo customer for about 6 months. In those 6 month I went through hell and back, bills were through the roof and wouldn't arrive on time. Customer service was poor. I wouldnt recommend this service to anyone

Louise H

Louise HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful Service!

I received a reminder that the gas bill was due in a couple of days, rang up and paid the bill with Zach. He was very helpful, efficient and made the payment process very easy.

September 13th 2019 Update: Fantastic Service!

I rang about a gas bill and was informed an estimated reading had taken place rather than an actual reading. That was my fault as I'd left stuff up against the house that made getting to the meter very difficult. An actual reading was offered, on the proviso I move the stuff out of the way. The SUMO person was very obliging and helpful. I was even told a 4-hour window and the date the actual reading will take place. Fantastic!

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

We prefer gas heating to electric

The person I spoke to was quite helpful and told me ways I can cut down on my bills to check up on the gas reading whenever I possibly can

Gas bill enquiry

I have been told I have 28% discount on my gas bill, but it was not the case after I calculated the discount rate on my bill.Laura was very helpful.

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

The lady I spoke to was very helpful and sorted my problem out straight away I would recommend sumo to anyone who wants to change gas and electricity thanks sumo

Problem Solved

I am a DVA Gold Card holder and have had problems getting my concession entitlements. Customer Service person Miriam took my details and resolved all of the outstanding issues including back dating my benefits. It was quick and painless.
Thanks for your help,much appreciated.
Jeff G

Indigo

IndigoNortheast, VIC

very helpful

all my problems were resolved i had used the wrong utility number to pay my bill Megan was very helpful and explained which number for gas and which for electricity she remedy the situation for me

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service. Very helpful and friendly. Solved my issue. Would highly recommend sumo for gas and electricity. Been with them for over a year and still happy. Very easy to get through as well

Excellent!

Had sumo gas connected as well as electricity after moving into my first home. Hadn't had any dropouts or other problems. The staff were really nice and are understanding, makes you feel welcomed and open. Thanks to Laura who was incredibly helpful today. Would recommend!

sosaiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

gas account

enquiies was addressed professonally and used simple eplanation to address my enquiries.
other issues was addressed as well on my electricity outstanding account and was sttled over the phone on the call

sosaia

Helpful lady on the phone, she put back my discount amount after I told her that the reason for the outstanding invoice because I did not get the bill.