3Sunbeam Alinea Select Kettle KE2800

Sunbeam Alinea Select Kettle KE2800 Questions & Answers

3Sunbeam Alinea Select Kettle KE2800
Jenny L.
Jenny L. · Alinea Select Kettle KE2800

I have had this kettle for 18 months and love it, however I woke this morning to it making the Jingle noise untouched. When I went to use it, the jingle noise sounded at each temperature and then shut down. I had to turn it off at the wall to get it to start again. Any thoughts on what could be wrong?

Mattheus H.
Mattheus H. · Alinea Select Kettle KE2800

Hi, kettle is 3 weeks old, turning itself on randomly

Reuben E
Reuben E · Alinea Select Kettle KE2800

Brand new kettle, filled it with water & turned it on for the first time, all the lights come on & makes a nice funky sound but unfortunately, does not work, have unplugged a few times & tried again, with the same result (:-(

kathryn · Alinea Select Kettle KE2800

Can anyone tell me if this kettle is stainless steal inside or teflon coated

WEH124
WEH124

Stainless steel

seoaust
seoaust · Alinea Select Kettle KE2800

Hello. Is the kettle single or double walled? Is the inside metal or plastic?

Thanks!
James.

Sunbeam
Sunbeam   DM

Hi seoaust, The KE2800 is doubled walled & stainless steel inside.

kathryn

its looks black inside is there any plastic inside?

Burnt-Twice
Burnt-Twice

I just bought this kettle and assure you it's single walled because the sides are thin and get boiling hot. There's zero insulation unlike Breville. I'm not happy but can't return it

Ravi S.
Ravi S. · Alinea Select Kettle KE2800

It can’t be coincidence that all the people review this kettle had only review Sunbeam products only.
Why we can’t treat them as paid reviews?

Craig F.
Craig F.

One possibility is that several of the reviewers seem to have bought a kettle/toaster combo pack. Hard to know, though.

Ains C.
Ains C. · Alinea Select Kettle KE2800

Hi there, I am wondering if you can turn the jingle sound off? I am a shift worker and are looking for a quiet boil to stop waking my husband. I am worried this noise will be a problem too...

Sunbeam
Sunbeam   DM

Hi Ains C, Yes there is a mute setting.
The mute function can be activated by holding down the stop button for 3 seconds. There will
be a sound after 3 seconds to confirm the mute setting has been activated.
To deactivate the mute function, hold the stop button for 3 seconds. There will be a sound to
confirm the mute setting has been deactivated.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Select a listing for your question
Sunbeam Alinea Select Kettle KE2800