Suncorp Branches

Suncorp Branches

AAA

AAA

Terrible Worst Bank Ever But For So Many Reasons

11 phonecalIs. I did what they asked me but like drawing blood out of a stone. I wanted to put a large amount of money INTO the bank to invest. Seems the only competent person in Adelaide branch is [name removed]..
The rest say do this ... or do not know what you should do ... as have not been trained to process a bank transfer. etc etc stress induced by these clowns. They are unable to accept money into a new account and then let you see if the money has been correctly transferred. Hopeless. Ask me to verify ID and then change track after I have wasted 4 hours of my time. They can all resign and help the banking industry. Rude and in my humble opinion a bunch of incompetents.

TopicNew Account

Disgusting service

Their quality of service is very low, disgusting really. I have been sitting for an hour or more to be served and 4 people have gone past me. No one even noticed me or no one approached me and tried and help. My experience with this bank is dissapointing.

Michael P.

Worst communication

clive minshull

clive minshull

Pensioners beware

Had to deal with the death of my father and just found out that they will not release HIS money without probate after speaking with solicitor this will be an extra $9300 to get probate this is the only thing that holds this will up. I suggest that ALL older Australians remove there funds over the $50000 threshold I will close my other accounts TODAY suggest you all do the same

Bev W

Bev WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Closure of Branches

As a Suncorp Bank customer for 30 years (I joined when it was a Building Society) I always had excellent service at the Cleveland Branch - the staff were always friendly, courteous and helpful and any minor problems over the years were dealt with expeditiously. The Branch was always busy and catered for a lot of elderly customers, some who used disability aids. As well as bank accounts, I also have house, contents and car insurance with Suncorp. I was so disappointed when the Cleveland Branch closed and wonder how some of the elderly customers are now getting on. The Capalaba Branch is not large enough to accommodate the extra workload, particularly as the Wynnum Branch has also closed. Please re-open some branches.

Sammycts

Sammycts

Unsafe and heartless

I had money stolen out of my account twice, called to try and rectify it and both times they said they would charge me to "try" and get my money back.

Shocked

ShockedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Utter Disgrace

TopicLoan Application

Cannot accept coin donations unless you are a customer

I have collected money for a charity at a morning tea. Suncorp have a policy of not accepting coin deposits unless you are a customer. This is despite there being a coin deposit machine in store. I have not had an issue with any other bank brands accepting coin donations for other charities, even if I don't have an account with them. I recommend the charity opens up an account elsewhere.

Natasha

NatashaPerth, WA

Only one branch in Perth, and not answering the phones.

I have tried calling twice recently, the first time I was put on hold for 30mins, I hung up in the end. And just now I called, got a call back after 40mins, when my phone finally rang I picked up and was put back on hold again, unbelievable. And only one branch in WA. Not a happy customer.

Raymond

RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Allowed a debit without consent

A business had been depositing into my account for over a year. Suncorp bank allowed them to debit from my account without my knowledge. I asked why and 2 weeks later i got a reply that i should contact the entity who did the debit and tell them to stop. I told suncorp i have no direct debit authority with the business
I also asked suncorp to show the direct debit form . They cannot because there is not one. Suncorp insists it is between me and business.
I keep telling suncorp to produce the debit authority which they cannot
How canna bank allow anyone to debit without the account holders authority and knowledge?

TopicBusiness Banking

Bad bank service

They taking money from you now with dishonesty fees don’t trust them you won’t get that money back, I’ve been with the bank for years and they having issues now bad customer experience

Sarah B.

Sarah B.

Long term customer. Would recommend.

Have been with Suncorp for almost 30 years. Have found them to provide better service and products than other banks. Have had dealings with NAB, Ubank and ANZ and Suncorp have always come out on top.

Have competitive Home loan rates and their personal bank accounts don't carry ridiculous fees.

Only downfall would be the amount of banks closing down or switching to "no cash" stores which can be inconvenient.

TopicGeneral Transactions

worst customer service ever!!!!

I have a home loan. Been 2years.
worst customer service!!! Low level of education. Waiting for an hour to print out a statement. I’ve explained same thing to three different people!!!!!!!!!

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad Customer Service or Lack of Service Nobody Smiles

I have been a customer of the Suncorp Bank since 1980 when it was known as Metropolitan Building Society.
Not a happy patron of the bank at all now.
I found the service wanting and the team with no customer assistance very upsetting.
Time to look for another bank.

Most corrupt time consuming

Been with this garbage company for almost 2 years. They don't mind taking your money but they like you to wait till they are ready to pay out. And don't mind double dipping without you knowing it till it is to late. The most corrupt time consuming insurance company in Australia. Would never deal with them again and I will tell everybody how they do business. But then again all u have to do is read the complaints there all top true

ppt

pptHere

Rip off Fees

Rang Suncorp to report a lost debit card and was informed of $12.50 replacement fee, even though I was expecting a new card for my expiring one in a few weeks.

All those previous bank charges plus what they make from our accounts.

Dumping this greedy mob, sick of banks money grabs.

Kathryn13

Kathryn13South East Queensland, QLD

Many staff to meet and greet but only 2 who actually work

I only attend this bank with my mother. When you walk in at 9am there are approximately 6 staff to meet and greet but STILL only two at the counter to do the hard work.
There was approximately 6 staff who vanished witthin 1 minute of opening with only two to do the real service. STILL!!
This has been going foe years and there us so much 'pretending' to work. It is very sad.

lyn

lynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is worse than zero!

TopicCredit Card Application

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does Suncorp still exist ?