Suncorp Online

Suncorp Online

Suncorp home loan application

It took 3 weeks to pick up my homeloan application when I was reassured every step of the way it was 10 business days. I finally got approval 4 weeks after submitting my application Avoid them, do not get a homeloan with them! nonexistent customer service and delayed time frames. They don't care and didn't want to help. I had to postpone settlement and finance twice. I almost lost my house. I'll be switching lenders ASAP. I had no choice to stick with SunCorp as I didn't have enough time to submit another application due to time frames.

Review TypeLoan Application

The worst bank

I noticed an Everyday Essentials Account had been opened without my knowledge so I rang them and I told them what had happened and they closed both of my accounts down for me.

Review TypeNew Account

Heard breaking to see Suncorp falling into the dark side

Being 17 years employee and customer of Suncorp, now witnessing the down turn of once a glorified and successful company.
Have sold my Suncorp shares, moved my home loans away, soon will follow my bank accounts, credit card, insurances and Super.
Sad :(

Review TypeATM Experience, Credit Card Application and Loan Application

Disgustingly poor service

Upon selling our home and purchasing another we chose to apply for a loan through Suncorp. After being told we could expect a less than 5 day turn around and then having to request an extension twice! we chose to go elsewhere. It took Suncorp 20 days to pick even pick up our application, the other bank we moved to took 3 days to get back to us with approval. If we stayed hopeful with Suncorp we would have lost the house, as we were not going to be given a third extension. My broker stated that it was the worst service he has experienced in 20 years in the industry.

Review TypeLoan Application

I can't believe how poor are their services. Do not consider Suncorp Banking

I've been with Suncorp for about 3 years for my home loan and everytime I try to speak to them regarding the structure of my accounts/interest rate/etc....I am being told different things. So people working there are not trained very well.
Then, the interest that they offer is very high compared to other banks, although in the beginning they advertised as being very flexible and very approachable.

Review TypeBusiness Banking and Loan Application

Suncorp i just want to give your company in particular your ctp insurance claims section a 10/10. I am so so very touched by the actions of the Brisbane branch and i cannot express my gratitude enough. I know there are always negative stories about insurers but i just want to thank suncorp from the bottom of my heart and give credit where it is due. You have made something heartbreaking a little bit easier, it is appreciated beyond any words.

Nothing but problems

Compared to the major banks, shockingly bad. App sells products, not service customers. No help options help, recurring payment info, why it hadn't processed payment entered immediately. Online version same.

Review TypeGeneral Transactions

I genuinely love suncorp?

Posting this positive review to balance out the negatives a little. I've been with suncorp for over a decade, they have always been amazing. Their customer service over the phone has always been quick and helpful. One time I withdrew $300 at 3am at an ATM, and they called me about two minutes after to make sure it was me who did it as it didn't match my usual activity. Their app is awesome, transfer time to different banks is usually two days the first time and then one day from there on out. Instant transfers from suncorp to suncorp accounts. Only downfall is I moved to Victoria, they don't have many banks in this state, my closest one is Melbourne (about 1.5 hours from me), but it hasn't been an issue in the whole 4 years I've lived here. I know 3 other people who are with suncorp and they also love it! So idk why there's so many bad reviews, sad to see it. I guess people really only post reviews when they are unhappy. Can't comment on credit cards, however I always recommend them for day to day banking.

Review TypeATM Experience and General Transactions