1.4

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't Explain The Fee Structure

Called Suncorp on Home Loan Discharge Fee. I asked what the $350 fee is made up of Government charges etc etc. Both people I spoke to were rude and abrubt and just kept saying it was highlighted in your original home loan docs you signed. Couldn't give an explanation of what this fee was made up of. Only because it is a fee plucked out of thin air I suppose.

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They stole $2,500 from me

Erol

ErolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless customer service

They can’t verify your identity over the phone so you have to go into a branch, so what’s the point with online or phone banking. They need to have provision for verifying people over the phone instead of just sending them into a branch.

TopicNew Account

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They are quite terrible

Insurance is expensive compared to others. Claims team provided conflicting advice and were rude at times. Compliants teams were unhelpful and obviously working for company and not the customer. Vote with your money and leave.

Tam

TamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Their ‘guaranteed’ is all lies

I’ve been with this bank for 15 years. The most unreliable bank ever. I wanted to transfer some funds from my account and had to go through the process 3 times before they actually processed it even though they ‘guaranteed’ me and said it was ‘definitely’ going to happen. Don’t work at a bank if you’re not actually going to do your job!!

Disappointed

DisappointedHobart, TAS

can't wait to leave suncorp

Website is terrible, online banking system terrible, call center terrible (After being on hold for over 20 minutes the call would just cut out). They can't seem to fix simple problems - I cannot link my loan to my accounts and I have been calling and emailing and no one seems to know what's going on. Someone at one point said they'd fixed the problem but hadn't. Very frustrating and shouldn't be such a huge issue. Have had problems at every step.

Jikson

Jikson

Worst Banker in Australia

Highest interest rates. Terrible customer care service. They hang up on me 3 times after it took 2 hrs to get connected to their service team. Please do not bank with them.

Phil

Phil

Internet banking system belongs in the 1990s

Sharyn

SharynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use Suncorp for car insurance

They told me if my car spun 3 times in the air they would never write my car off because I have new for old in my policy. I would never recommend Suncorp to anyone.

harbour-bay

harbour-bay

Awful service and strange conditions

monamS

monamSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Borrowing additional funds

We applied to borrowed additional funds on our home loan for Reno’s, the bank approved the application and we sent emails after emails to access the money, no one replied, when we tried to call the bank I have on hold for 1-2 hours and still no one answers.

Two months to get a debit card

I requested debit cards (attached to our home loan) on the 5th of November 2020 and they have not arrived. I have since made contact three times being told ‘they have been sent today’ each time from late November to just before Christmas which makes no sense.
We have been transferring money back to Westpac for two months now as we don’t have a card with you, only Westpac.
It is becoming a joke with us being lied to every time I call with ‘they were sent today’ when they would have arrived by now if that was the case - Aus Post are not this slow.
I have made contact again through Facebook only to be told I will be contacted in 5 days which is small in the scheme of this issue but not good enough if you ask me.

Horrible Customer Sevice

Have been banking clients with several OZ banks, among which Suncorp is the worst!!!
Especially its Horrible Customer Sevice.
Zero chance to get help or even get through to speak to any consultant that is really helpful.

Recently, having trouble with my global payment.
Made three complaints online. Each time in the same circle: Complaint online -> got email reply and asked to Call our Banking Centre on 13 11 55 or 07 3362 1724, 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday Qld time -> transferred to the so-called Global Payment team -> got instantly hanged up or asked to call 13 11 55 agains to seek any solution.

Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service. Impossible to get help or even get through to speak to someone. If you sign up with suncorp then you are on your own dont expect service. Spent over 6hours on hold over last 2days and still unresolved. Lines constantly drop out

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On hold for 30 minutes to get through to call centre

Have had our loans with suncorp for approximately 20 years and there is no branch open near us anymore. I can't get through to the call centre, very poor service. I have been on hold for 40 minutes.

Steve J.

Steve J.Sydney, NSW

What a rip off !

I don't understand how this banks operates. I got confirmation for the amount to pay min repayment (fixed) but still get robbed by charging original old amount! Stay away from this bank.

Gayle

GayleCentral Queensland, QLD

Accusations without knowing the truth

Was accused of fraud when transferring money to a person that I had bought something from. Apparently coming from. Suncorp fraud department any purchase online is fraud like really that is what I was told on the 14/11/2020
What a joke now I remember why I left 20 years ago stupid me for going back

JAYL

JAYL

Pretty annoying bank to deal with

After looking at some different Banks for my business I settled on Suncorp due to their pricing. However they seem to make things really difficult for you to conduct business with them. all their processes and policies of very manually driven they don't allow flexibility and seem to make opening additional accounts or chat making changes to your existing account and absolute nightmare. simple things like ordering an extra card for one of the other directors was extremely difficult and couldn't be done. even opening a second account is a nightmare they want you to go through the whole application process for a standard business account when they already have all your details. If you want ease of banking this is one to avoid.

MGB

MGBSydney, NSW

Great if you like waiting on the phone

Ell

EllGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst bank I've ever used

Don't be fooled by the handy features this bank has for its banking, they are the worst bank I have come across. Their entire system is designed around charging you as many fees as possible, even to the point that they take outgoing payments before incoming payments that are all scheduled on the SAME day just so they can charge you an overdrawn fee. This bank feels like those old scams that would sneak charges onto your phone bill. I would highly recommend ANY other bank before Suncorp.