Suncorp Online

Suncorp Online

adzza

adzzaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Constant calls regarding a late payment and questioned on personal questions why payment was late. Never again

TopicCredit Card Application

Slow, would not go to this bank - car loan application

Once I had submitted all requested documents it took Suncorp two weeks to get back to me regarding my applicat. Their reply was a request for more documents for an account I don't even have? They also requested sooo much information, much more than I have ever been asked for by a bank. The whole application process was quite lengthy and complicated, even for someone like me with no existing debt, good employment history and income.

I ended up going through another bank and was approved no problem with the whole process taking under a week, well before I had even heard back from Suncorp.

Disappointing to provide so much of your personal information and time to a business for them to not take it seriously.

Holly

HollyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Time to shop around.

We have 2 homeloans, life insurance and home and contents ins with you... we have called three times for a mobile lender to visit us since you closed our branch - promised twice and that was 5 weeks ago. We have capacity but you obviously dont want anymore business. We have an appointment with a different bank next week. How disappointing.

AAA

AAA

Suncorp must close down pay out and get out of this business 297 Negative reviews is like Ebola. Plague.

Accurate facts I tried 15 calls so far. The Answer machine says they are trying to phone me. Then it hangs up landline number in their OFFICE> so how do you contact them. Manager leaves another similar message and never rings back. They still block my accounts being viewed until I go into the CITY.
The ONLY STORE not a bank anymore? a STORE.
as a disabled person with damaged leg this is not easy...
In UK when they stuff up they compensate you with payments to show their goodwill. Need it here BADLY.
297 clients might feel a bit better

TopicNew Account

ben C.

ben C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of time

My partner decide to get finance through Suncorp on the basis of low interest rate. She had pre approval and wait the Max of 7 days, being in contact daily. On the 8th day she was told I would have to be in the loan also as she hadn't earnt enough that year. My partner was on maternity leave until 5 months ago and they could clearly see that in the bank statements. We both earn good money so it was entirely based on that alone.
We could have even accepted that answer had they not wasted our time in waiting and with all the calls and emails.

Olin

OlinRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Home Loan Application - Very Poor, and not accurate

We applied for a Suncorp home loan through a broker, Suncorp held our application for literally 3 weeks. Always asking for more information, every few days. We eventually said we wanted an answer by C.O.B and we got denied. Very miss leading as we had enough capital and enough to service the loan but apparently not by Suncorps words. Even know that we have had home loans in the past. I will take my business elsewhere and spreading the word about the appalling process that has been taken place. The funny thing is my sister is with Suncorp as well and literally the other day she was talking about refinancing, I guess I will be advising her of other options that are more competitive.

wayne r.

wayne r.South East Queensland, QLD

Slow customer service .no answer

Every time I call customer service, I have to wait up to an hour...never gets any better. It's a really bad service..not worth being part of a bank like this.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Heath

HeathGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible systems and Oversight at every level

TopicBusiness Banking, Loan Application and New Account

Ripped off

Florence

FlorenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

I was charged 40% of oversea transition fee when I do international money transer, but in their " Schedule of fee and charges for other personal account" has state very clear that the fee is $2.50, it is completely misleading and unacceptable. When I made a compliant on line and waited 4 business day still couldn't get this issue solve or reply.

Arrogant and no service

Been a customer for 20 yrs and applied for a very small credit card.
I earn good money and they see my wages going into the account every week.
Long story short, told 5 days for application to process....1 month later I had to ring only to be told the application declined!
Taking my business elsewhere.

TopicCredit Card Application

Sascha B.

Sascha B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service, very convenient

Lost a debit card and had a replacement sent which went straight into my Apple Pay within minutes of calling up and reporting the lost card. Seriously such good service! Thanks Bernadette for being so awesome!

George

GeorgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Suncorp home loan application

It took 3 weeks to pick up my homeloan application when I was reassured every step of the way it was 10 business days. I finally got approval 4 weeks after submitting my application Avoid them, do not get a homeloan with them! nonexistent customer service and delayed time frames. They don't care and didn't want to help. I had to postpone settlement and finance twice. I almost lost my house. I'll be switching lenders ASAP. I had no choice to stick with SunCorp as I didn't have enough time to submit another application due to time frames.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst bank

I noticed an Everyday Essentials Account had been opened without my knowledge so I rang them and I told them what had happened and they closed both of my accounts down for me.

TopicNew Account

Heard breaking to see Suncorp falling into the dark side

Being 17 years employee and customer of Suncorp, now witnessing the down turn of once a glorified and successful company.
Have sold my Suncorp shares, moved my home loans away, soon will follow my bank accounts, credit card, insurances and Super.
Sad :(

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application and Loan Application

Disgustingly poor service

Upon selling our home and purchasing another we chose to apply for a loan through Suncorp. After being told we could expect a less than 5 day turn around and then having to request an extension twice! we chose to go elsewhere. It took Suncorp 20 days to pick even pick up our application, the other bank we moved to took 3 days to get back to us with approval. If we stayed hopeful with Suncorp we would have lost the house, as we were not going to be given a third extension. My broker stated that it was the worst service he has experienced in 20 years in the industry.

Mick Dobee

Mick DobeeSydney, NSW

I can't believe how poor are their services. Do not consider Suncorp Banking

I've been with Suncorp for about 3 years for my home loan and everytime I try to speak to them regarding the structure of my accounts/interest rate/etc....I am being told different things. So people working there are not trained very well.
Then, the interest that they offer is very high compared to other banks, although in the beginning they advertised as being very flexible and very approachable.

TopicBusiness Banking and Loan Application

Damngirl

DamngirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suncorp i just want to give your company in particular your ctp insurance claims section a 10/10. I am so so very touched by the actions of the Brisbane branch and i cannot express my gratitude enough. I know there are always negative stories about insurers but i just want to thank suncorp from the bottom of my heart and give credit where it is due. You have made something heartbreaking a little bit easier, it is appreciated beyond any words.

David J

David JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing but problems

Compared to the major banks, shockingly bad. App sells products, not service customers. No help options help, recurring payment info, why it hadn't processed payment entered immediately. Online version same.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Lara

LaraVictoria

I genuinely love suncorp?

TopicATM Experience and General Transactions