Supercheap Storage VIC

See the Best Storage Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This company give false quotes

This company gives false quotes and will add extra charges without notice. They will deduct money and not answer your calls. Do not deal with them, do not trust them.

June 14th 2019 Update: Very dishonest and bad service

This company is bad. Don't call their accounts department; they don't callback. They promised to refund the money but didn't. So, VCAT I did - they refunded the money quick then.

jeannie

jeannieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Over charging and inexperienced movers

The removers took three hours to load my small one bedroom goods - no fridge, no lounge, no washing machine - so there was not much to do. They were disappearing often. I was charged $150 per hour for their sloth. When I had my goods returned - I was overcharged for the rent and extra driving time. Although it was returned to the same suburb. This company is a rip-off and do not disclose their hidden costs. Do not use them ever,

Very affordable and did what they said

Really reasonably priced and professional. Came and took everything away and will bring it all back to my new place in a few weeks! Great price too.

Shop LocationVIC, Melbourne South East
Turimita

TurimitaMelbourne

Use at your risk.

It may look cheap while getting the quote but you end up paying way more than what is quoted. Not sure where to start...Did not show-up on time, no proper communication, mishandled the goods, damaged but did not take responsibility,damaged the floor while dragging the furniture, increased the price on the second month without informing the list goes on. NEVER using them again.

Shop LocationVIC, Melbourne South East

Staff are Rude, Insulting, Uncompassionate, Liars, Thieves and Bullies ***West Footscray Branch

MAGILLA GORILLA

Don't give them your business and if you have storage in there take it out and go elsewhere......they really are the worst of the worst

KyleeNew South Wales

Very Very Unhappy Customer

Was absolutely horrified when I finally received my Storage from these guys to not only find that boxes were crushed and plastic boxes were smashed to also find that half of my belongings were missing and some had been repacked into other boxes that weren't packed by myself. On the day i organised SuperCheap Storage pods to come to my house the 2 males that lacked the pods dropped and smashed a whole box of my wine glasses and thought it was funny not to say i was un impressed. When i finally get it and unpack it and find that there us stuff missing was infuriating. Some of the items missing were gifts for my 21st and engagement which can't not be replaced. Very very poor form very very unhappy customer never recommend you to anyone.

Kylee

Location for this review shoukd be Melbourne Central not Geelong but cant figure out how to change it thanks.

Very poor experience never recommend to anyone

We signed a contact for a short term 3 month storage. After first month they increase the price for the rent because some reason such as they upgraded their warehouse which is none of my business. When I asked for redelivery, even I booked one week in advanced but they just change the time the day before my booked date without any call or msg. Furthermore, they didn't even give an expansion about the delay of my booking date. I made several calls to finally confirm the date.

Very good

Prompt, efficient, punctual. No unpleasant surprises with added fees after quote. Very happy with service (Melb0 and will uses again.

Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Thanks Kath for your lovely review!

claireDublin

Overcharging, no responses and damaged goods

claire

Shonky operation that doesn't honour signed agreements

Will never use Supercheap Storage again

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No onus of responsibility Can't leave a bad review on their site