Superior Carpet Care

Superior Carpet Care

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Superior Carpet Care

Marc
MarcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simply superb

The job was thorough. Carpet immaculate. Polite service. Could not ask for more. Tell everyone you know to use this business.He was flexible as to when he could do job. Patient and pleasant.

Great job

They cleaned carpets/Settees throughout the house and they look and feel like brand new.

Service end to end was unbelievable. (Quote to clean) Nothing was an issue whatever we asked.

The service was recommended to us by friends.

Incentivised Review

Sensational service and quality

Thank you for doing such an amazing job with our carpet. Service was professional, kind, well priced and very high quality. Pride was taken and we felt like you truly cared to ensure the job was done beyond expectations. We will definitely highly recommend and will keep your contact details for the future.
Thank you again. Great job.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Service

Exceptional service. The technician was fantastic. He is an asset to the Business.He was on time, professional, hard working and did a 5 STAR job on cleaning our Light colored lounge suite, big rug and 4 dining room chairs.
I will recommend and be a returning customer .

Evie
EvieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service and Communication.

We experienced flood damage late at night and called for immediate emergency assistance. Ali provided timely advice and service. We were very happy with the outcome and would recommend Superior Carpet Care.

So good

Highly recommended. Superior is always reliable, friendly and does an amazing through job. My carpet at the living room looks new thanks again this service I will be a returning customer.

Excellent service

Amazing service!!! Our playroom at our workshop looks great, there were a few oil stains from our boots and Superior was able to remove them. I feel good! Thank you

Excellent Service

Thank you for such amazing service. Excellent service to assist flood damage. Carpet was dry in 60 minutes. Ali was professional and did an incredible job. Ali was punctual and we are very impressed with the service. Highly recommend Superior Carpet Care.

Rose
RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Ali your service highly recommended, very prompt and quick. Knowledgeable and effective when it comes to stain removal and a pleasure to deal with. Excellent customer service and excellent work!

Rachel M.
Rachel M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Total professional.

The guy from superior carpet care came out and did his job like an absolute pro! No beating around the bush! Straight into it! And great people skills. I'll definitly be calling Superior carpet care again!. Thanks again.

york
york

Rude and unprofessional service

The carpet was't being cleaned properly, don't know why he was finishing the job in rush, feel being ripped off compare with what I being charged. Once I complained to the man with the poor service, he was very rude and became aggressive, very dissappointed!

Stephanie
StephanieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the outcome.

Ali did a wonderful job, we have a high quality carpet but have had renovation carried out which has taken its toll on the carpet.
It now looks like it did when first laid.
I look forward to a continuing relationship with Ali to maintain our beautiful carpet in best possible condition.
Stephanie
Balwyn

Review collected in partnership with Superior Carpet Care

Excellent cleaning service

I’ve used Superior for a number of years for cleaning of couches and carpet. I highly recommend them. They are very professional and friendly. Very prompt and did a great job.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good service

Helpful efficient prompt knowledgeable and good reasonable price. I strongly recommend. Dealt with Ali. Reliable and strongly recommend them. Willing to travel across town. Neat and careful. Cheerful and respectful

G.D.T
G.D.TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love it

Ali had been our family's first choice for many years when it comes to cleaning. Aside from his positive attitude when supporting the costumers, he also carries out his work very carefully as well as good every time. Our house always clean and feel fresh after Ali finishes his work. He is one of the best in this business in my opinion.

Read more reviews - page 2