Superior Carpet Care

Superior Carpet Care

Judi

JudiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional service

Ali came quickly to rectify damage done to my mother’s carpet when cleaned by another company! He did a fantastic job and we are very happy with the result. I recommend him highly.

Awesome service

Very helpful and efficient
Ali
Came on time and did a great job. Sam explained everything and I would highly recommend him and would definitely use him again Thank you for doing a good job

Reliable and Thorough

Ali turned up on time and did a great job. I have been using this company for some years and they are always reliable. A suggestion would be that they provide written quotes by email or text, so there can be no disagreement with the operator at the conclusion of the job. Better for everyone.

Do yourself a favour

Exceptional value for money. I got my Carpet in four area's cleaned and two velvet recliners steam cleaned on the same day that have come up beautifully and and I'm very happy.

As always a great job

We have been using Superior Carpet Care for many years . We have always been very happy with the service and results . Ali has always been friendly and has always done a great job . Very happy once again .

New Carpets

They cleaned carpets/Settees throughout the house and they look and feel like brand new.

Service end to end was unbelievable. (Quote to clean) Nothing was an issue whatever we asked.

The service was recommended to us by friends.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent on time service

The cleaner arrived on time. He was very pleasant and worked solidly to clean our couches, carpet and Roman blinds. They all came up really well.He took care to clean up afterwards.

Amazing well worth it !!!

Apart from being late on booking time. Ali did a professional job,my carpets they have come up very fresh. Feels like a new place!!! Thankyou Ali my place is Shining!!!

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow.... carpets looking great

With two dogs, the carpets can get pretty dirty.... superior cleaning came out and have made them look like new. Professional and reliable service. Highly rate and would use again

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredibly Professional Staff

Ali from Superior Carpet Care is a fantastic service provider. He was dedicated in his approach, offered a detailed explanation of what was involved and he arrived on time (both times). We now have an incredibly clean armchair and rugs. Thank you for your fantastic customer service. Definitely Superior.

Nyree

NyreeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a great carpet and tile clean

I couldn’t be happier with the work done by the team at Superior Carpet. It was a big job and came in on budget but better than that, I feel like my house is new again. Thank you for a professional, hassle free job.

Very helpful, with great service and results

Excellent service, on time, on budget, good explanation of what's what, helpful hints and other services offered. Definitely recommend and use again. The service man explained what he would do and what he needed to be aware of in terms of particular stains in order to get the best results..

Professional and thorough job

Thank you for such amazing service and a really fantastic carpet clean. Ali was professional and did an incredible job. Ali was punctual and we are very impressed with the service.

Mike.H

Mike.HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job

Ali completed a very professional job. His Knowledge of carpet cleaning was thorough in the way he applied himself and was very professional, especially in the way he cleaned the “Red wine” spillage on the carpet and chair.

Juli

JuliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s Perfect !

Because my time is very hurry and need the carpets cleaning , I tried make a booking and cleaning on the same day, and my home also far away from the city.
Ali came on time and quickly down they’re professional cleaning job saving my time so that I can go to business meeting appointment on time.
Thanks “Superior Carpet Care “ Great job, Great service, Great worker !

Great job

Ali from Superior Carpet Cleaning was thorough and did a great job. He cleaned our carpets and upholstered dining room chairs. both of which have not been cleaned in over 5 years. Stains were removed even ones that Ali thought would not come out. He was honest, punctual and l would definitely use this company again.

Teresa

TeresaHampton

Job well done

Very professional. On time and did a great job. Would definitely recommend this company. This is the second time I have used them and will do so again.

Professional service

Very professional and pay attention to details with good technical knowledge and advance equipment, a nice guy and very friendly attitude

Excellent job

Ali was prompt, friendly and full of helpful advice about carpets and cleaning them. The carpets are now looking much better. I would definitely use superior carpet care again.

Amazing Professional Service

We called this amazing company on short notice. They were able to come the very next day and on time, as promised. Ali is professional, prompt, polite and performed magic! He made a 20 year old carpet look brand new! We would not hesitate to highly recommend Superior Carpet Care to anyone. Well done! Thank you, Ali.