2Superior Carpet Care

4.1
4.4

Helen S.
Helen S.

We have been using Superior Carpet Care for many years . We have always been very happy with the service and results . Ali has always been friendly and has always done a great job . Very happy once again .
Nat G.
Nat G.

Glad I got my carpet cleaned professionally

Very polite, friendly and punctual.
I’m a pet sitter and unfortunately many dogs have had accidents on my carpets over the years that I tried to clean by hand. I’m very grateful to have had it professionally cleaned, my house smells fresh and best of all I was able to walk on it within hours. He showed me the dirty water and the filter was full on dog hair. Glad I’ll no longer be walking on dirty carpet or breathing it in.
Angry customer
Angry customer3 posts

Wayne C.
Wayne C.

Professional

Professional. Quick and clean. Will use for long term. Highly recommended
Pamela M
Pamela MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Forgot appointment and disputed the quote

Booked a carpet clean for 3 bedrooms and a hallway which was confirmed by phone and email. Cost quoted on the phone was $161. No one turned up at the appointed time so I rang half an hour later and obviously they had forgotten the booking as they would be there in 40 minutes. He walked around the job and started work. Was a bit messy and rough with the hoses around the stairs but the clean looked good. Came to payment and he wanted $355! We argued about the quote and he would not leave without payment of $275 as he blamed the people on the phones!! Will not use them again. carpet not dry in the 1 hour he assured us it would be.
emily c.
emily c.
  Fair Incentive

They cleaned carpets/Settees throughout the house and they look and feel like brand new.

Service end to end was unbelievable. (Quote to clean) Nothing was an issue whatever we asked.

The service was recommended to us by friends.

Soodabeh A.
Soodabeh A.
  Fair Incentive

This was my first time using Superior . I was hesitant as my carpet is very very old and was second guessing having it done. I have had the carpet steamed cleaned before and wasn’t happy with the results. Ali arrived at my house right on time and Dry cleaned my carpet. I am so so happy with the results and Ali was the most hospitable and knowledgeable carpet cleaner I have ever used. Thank you so much, I’m very impressed, I will never use anyone else and will be recommending Superior to all my family, friends and neighbours.
Belinda H.
Belinda H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Amazing Clean, Great Service!

Oh my gosh! My grey stained rug now looks fluffy white again! Thanks to Doggy paws and fluff all over the sofa, rugs and carpets, floors were even more dirty than I realised. Ali arranged to come day after I called, arrived on time/early, sweated and cleaned (turns out is quite physical, even with big machine!) and left place looking immaculate. Even showed me (with great pride) the disgusting brown/sediment water my carpets were now clear of. Will definitely make a regular 6m/1yr activity.
Vince S.
Vince S.

Great Carpet cleaning

Great company to deal with. Always on time professional and reliable.
Has the options of dry cleaning or steam cleaning . Great job and great service . Keep up the great work. Thankyou
Nossrat
NossratGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nossrat

They cleaned my carpets and my curtain in such a way that only the professional tradesmen can do it , I appreciate that very much, wish them success in their future.
Marc
MarcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Simply superb

The job was thorough. Carpet immaculate. Polite service. Could not ask for more. Tell everyone you know to use this business.He was flexible as to when he could do job. Patient and pleasant.
Ness
Ness

Sensational service and quality

Thank you for doing such an amazing job with our carpet. Service was professional, kind, well priced and very high quality. Pride was taken and we felt like you truly cared to ensure the job was done beyond expectations. We will definitely highly recommend and will keep your contact details for the future.
Thank you again. Great job.
Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Service

Exceptional service. The technician was fantastic. He is an asset to the Business.He was on time, professional, hard working and did a 5 STAR job on cleaning our Light colored lounge suite, big rug and 4 dining room chairs.
I will recommend and be a returning customer .
Evie
EvieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service and Communication

We experienced flood damage late at night and called for immediate emergency assistance. Ali provided timely advice and service. We were very happy with the outcome and would recommend Superior Carpet Care.
Asrie
Asrie

So good

Highly recommended. Superior is always reliable, friendly and does an amazing through job. My carpet at the living room looks new thanks again this service I will be a returning customer.