Superior Carpet Care

Superior Carpet Care

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (10%) · No (90%)

Amazing well worth it !!!

Apart from being late on booking time. Ali did a professional job,my carpets they have come up very fresh. Feels like a new place!!! Thankyou Ali my place is Shining!!!

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow.... carpets looking great

With two dogs, the carpets can get pretty dirty.... superior cleaning came out and have made them look like new. Professional and reliable service. Highly rate and would use again

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredibly Professional Staff

Ali from Superior Carpet Care is a fantastic service provider. He was dedicated in his approach, offered a detailed explanation of what was involved and he arrived on time (both times). We now have an incredibly clean armchair and rugs. Thank you for your fantastic customer service. Definitely Superior.

Nyree

NyreeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a great carpet and tile clean

I couldn’t be happier with the work done by the team at Superior Carpet. It was a big job and came in on budget but better than that, I feel like my house is new again. Thank you for a professional, hassle free job.

Very helpful, with great service and results

Excellent service, on time, on budget, good explanation of what's what, helpful hints and other services offered. Definitely recommend and use again. The service man explained what he would do and what he needed to be aware of in terms of particular stains in order to get the best results..

Professional and thorough job

Thank you for such amazing service and a really fantastic carpet clean. Ali was professional and did an incredible job. Ali was punctual and we are very impressed with the service.

Mike.H

Mike.HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job

Ali completed a very professional job. His Knowledge of carpet cleaning was thorough in the way he applied himself and was very professional, especially in the way he cleaned the “Red wine” spillage on the carpet and chair.

Juli

JuliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s Perfect !

Because my time is very hurry and need the carpets cleaning , I tried make a booking and cleaning on the same day, and my home also far away from the city.
Ali came on time and quickly down they’re professional cleaning job saving my time so that I can go to business meeting appointment on time.
Thanks “Superior Carpet Care “ Great job, Great service, Great worker !

Great job

Ali from Superior Carpet Cleaning was thorough and did a great job. He cleaned our carpets and upholstered dining room chairs. both of which have not been cleaned in over 5 years. Stains were removed even ones that Ali thought would not come out. He was honest, punctual and l would definitely use this company again.

Teresa

TeresaHampton

Job well done

Very professional. On time and did a great job. Would definitely recommend this company. This is the second time I have used them and will do so again.

Professional service

Very professional and pay attention to details with good technical knowledge and advance equipment, a nice guy and very friendly attitude

Excellent job

Ali was prompt, friendly and full of helpful advice about carpets and cleaning them. The carpets are now looking much better. I would definitely use superior carpet care again.

Amazing Professional Service

We called this amazing company on short notice. They were able to come the very next day and on time, as promised. Ali is professional, prompt, polite and performed magic! He made a 20 year old carpet look brand new! We would not hesitate to highly recommend Superior Carpet Care to anyone. Well done! Thank you, Ali.

A job well done

Efficient, focussed, careful and thorough. I had my carpets, upholstery and drapes cleaned by superior carpet care (Ali) and was very impressed with the result. I would recommend this company to family and friends.

Excellent clean.

Prompt, friendly and efficient. I would have no problem recommending them. I have been using Superior Carpet cleaning now for years and they have not let me down.

Superior job

I would strongly recommended Ali for any cleaning required . I had my couches , carpets and velvet bed head cleaned by Ali . He was extremely thorough , helpful with moving furniture, well priced and actually cared about his work .

Absolutely perfect

Excellent work done by Ali. My carpet now looks like new. Definitely will be recommending the company to all my friends and family

Tom B

Tom B

Very satisfied

I have used Superior Carpet Care several times (Ali the two most recent times) and I have always found them prompt, friendly and efficient. They have consistently done a very good job and I have no hesitation about recommending them.

Great job

Ali came to clean my carpet and sofa and did a fabulous job! Arrived on time very polite and helpful. Highly recommend

Perfect carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning is very professional and the service (sometimes on the same day) is very prompt. I have used them many times