Part of Superloop 3.1

Jenny K.
Jenny K.5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified NBN 100/20

Easy set up and fast

I used Superloop for more than 1 year, so far so good and good price.
I am happy with the service provided.

I would share my friend code both we get %10 discount .
SLC-798739 Show details ·  1

Paula G.
Paula G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  NBN 100/20

DREADFUL experience. Run away from it if you want internet

DREADFUL experience.
Family of 4 waiting with hands tied for a simple NBN connection in a central Adelaide suburb since four days.
Superloop just doesn't CARE! I had to spend literally my days calling, emailing and chatting online, even during my work hours, for NOTHING.
Connection was scheduled to Friday and simply did not happen. The company didn't say anything, just didn't connect.
And then, whole weekend to hear that "activation team is not working" and then they did NOTHING to activate the connection when it got Monday.
No follow up, nothing.
The beautiful and engaging website for what?

Run away from it. Show details

Ronin
Roninmelbourne4 posts
  NBN 100/20

Terrible customer service. Hidden 30 days notice!

Please go somewhere else. Customer service is abysmal. Also if you terminate your service they insist on you providing 30 days notice. So if you have switched over to another provider, you will be paying for 2 services for that month. Superloop is the only one who does this. They wouldn't waive this clause until I made a compaint with the TIO. Apparently this is a unique "feature" of Superloop. Just read the reviews on Product Review Show details
Benny
BennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
  Verified NBN 100/20

Seamless Service and Easy Setup

I've been with Superloop for a few months now, and the experience has been fantastic. The internet has always worked seamlessly since I joined, and the setup process was incredibly easy.

Before switching to Superloop, I tried several other providers like Dodo, Exetel, and Flip, but I faced non-stop issues with them. I initially thought it was due to my house location, but after joining Superloop, I discovered that wasn't the case at all.

Superloop has proven to be reliable, and I couldn't be happier with the service provided. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1

One_and_only_meQueensland9 posts

Neglect Long Term Customers

Just called up for a better deal as they are offering new customers $69 a month for the first 6 months on the 100/20 plan. Was told no offers available. All I said was so you would rather me leave for a better deal elsewhere then offer me a better price, just to be told there is nothing I can do for you. Good thing is I have a couple of weeks to change, and with so many good deals with EOFY, it makes the switch easy.
One_and_only_me

Hi Super loop you have commented on posts below and above me....any response to my post?

Ben
Ben
  NBN 100/20

Frustrating saga with nil results

3 weeks of near daily phone calls and countless hours to tech support going around in circles and my latest speedtest reported 5mbps while Im paying for 100mbps. Ive bought a new top of the line modem, had nbn techs here saying nbn is all good and still very poor internet. Horrible frustrating saga and wish I never changed to them. Show details
Malav P.
Malav P.2 posts

Not a processional

I was with Superloop and moved to Aussiebroadband in April 2024. To my surprise Superloop was charging monthly. I contacted Superloop and they advised me that you have to provide 30 days notice period before cancellation. No one advised me about this at the beginning.
When I called customer service department and they put blame to new broadband provider.
Not recommended at all Show details
Taibur
Taibur3 posts

Avoid at all cost!

One word, Superdodgy. No other companies have a hidden 30 day notice period for cancellation. I am now having to pay 30 day of service that I am not going to use. I am glad I am leaving such a dodgy company even if it costs me a month of unused service to be honest. Stay away!
robmate6
Abhi A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts
Ashley M
Ashley MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality customer service

Azaam was very helpful this morning, went above & beyond for his customer ! Happy with superloop as my internet provider. Show details
Davo
DavoAU9 posts

Superloop Great experience

Great communication every step of the way. I migrated from Telstra after 15 years. So far so good. Speed is rock solid. Only one issue which was my fault, could not get speed boost to work because I used an old ethernet cable. As soon as I changed to the cable supplied with modem, speed jumped straight away to 250mbps. A small favour to ask if you decide to try Superloop....Please type in this code SLC-874908 on the order form when signing up. Its basically a referral code and helps me with a small discount, which will also be available to you once up and running. Thanks. Show details
freqsip
freqsipSydney, NSW3 posts
Scott R
Scott R2 posts

Happy customer

Fast & easy with plug & play modem to setup. Speeds as promised. overall happy Show details