Part of Superloop 3.1

Stig
Stig

Superloop is SUPERBAD

SUPERBAD
Once I tried to install the EERO they supplied everything in my house set up shut down and connectivity was lost. I had to go out and get a new modem.
When you are installing the system (after work hours) their phone in line states that they are not open. am I meant to take a day off to install the system???
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!!! Show details
gravercc48
gravercc48South East Queensland, QLD
I review it
I review itSydney, NSW21 posts

Great business sales support

Sales support is 5/5 the other support takes a bit to get back to you. Good for business when it works but sometimes when you need support it’s lacking Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

10/10 so far

Entire process was very streamlined. Online process of setting up an account was smooth. Changeover from Optus to Super took about 30 minutes after pushing 'Send' online. Can't fault Superloop at all. Continued updates via email and the Superhub were greatly appreciated. KISS principle and Communication. Works for me. Regards Paul Show details ·  1
Stew
Stew3 posts

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE

I was a Myrepublic happy customer until I got an email 1 day stating I was now with Superloop no need to worry service would be the same. Oh what a [Content Removed] of [Content Removed] Superloop speed is far less than Myrepublic was. I cancelled service went to Telstra the morons at Superloop are still trying to bill me for services they do not provide. [Content Removed], if you read other complaints about them here, they all have automated responses that is how much they care about customer service. ABSOLUTE GARBAGE avoid them they will only cause you stress and try and gouge you for money. I reckon in 12 months they will not be in business. Show details
Ali M.
Ali M.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Superloop NBN: The Absolute Worst Internet Service Experience Ever

I am utterly disgusted with the service provided by Superloop NBN. From start to finish, my experience has been nothing short of a nightmare. Customer service is an absolute joke. Long wait times, unhelpful responses, and a complete lack of accountability. Every time I called, I was given the runaround, with no real solutions offered. It seems their only skill is in deflecting blame rather than addressing issues. I feel completely ripped off and regret ever signing up with Superloop. If you value your time, money, and sanity, steer clear of this provider.Superloop NBN is, without a doubt, the worst internet service I have ever encountered. Save yourself the hassle and look elsewhere.
Taz
TazSouth East Queensland, QLD

terrible

some of the worst customer service ever I've ever had, they don’t want to help you at all.
Darren
DarrenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super happy with Superloop

Great coverage in my house and no drop outs like my old supplier. Show details
nick l.
nick l.Sydney, NSW2 posts
Sheeja J.
Sheeja J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  NBN 250/25

Excellent speeds very reliable service

Excellent speeds, quick to setup and activate plus a very reliable service Show details
Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW
  Verified NBN 250/25

Awesome NBN provider

Great internet speeds & service. Competitive pricing for a premium NBN provider.

Would be great if 25/250 plan is changed to 30/250 to better support customers who are working from home. Show details

Nina
NinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

High latency

Speed is as advertised but latency is high in both upstream and downstream directions. Show details
J Y Liew
J Y LiewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified NBN 250/25

Supa-loopa-lative

Nice to have the 5 days' per month worth of booster!
Only small, tiny complaint..., that few minutes to transition to the boosted speed and back again did cause a small, tiny headache for one household member who was working from home... Show details
Al B.
Al B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

It just worked!

Excellent Service. Showed up when the appt time was and everything just worked. Super fast speeds and no issues. Can't ask for better
Dan
DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  NBN 250/25

Terrible service, terrible customer service

Price reflects the service. Since leaving Aussie BB I have dropouts every day, sometimes multiple times a day. I speak with customer service who confirmed 9 drop outs in less than 3 weeks with the provider. Today alone I've had 3 dropouts. Customer service blamed my hardware, which is odd because it didn't happen until I joined their service. If I could give 0 stars I would. Waste of money Show details