Synergy Energy Plans

Brand Manager for Synergy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees

Bec
BecPerth, WA

Someone get another energy provider in WA

Ciao Telstra !
Ciao Telstra !PERTH

The GREAT WA RIPOFF !!!

Extortion & a Rort !!! My 5kW Solar just pays the Supply Charge !!!! WA Govt ditch these criminals and bring back electrical supply to the Govt !!!! I pay 26.6612 cents per unit and they pay me 7.1350 cents per unit I generate. Talk about a Scam !!! The War is about to Commence ! Standby Shitergy !

Zero stars!! No, NEGATIVE STARS!

I’ve never felt this strongly about an electricity provider but I’ve learnt to hate Synergy. Made me pay lost consumption for period before I moved in, rude “service” on the phone, tripled bills out of nowhere, I’ve lived at this address for a year and my bills have been very consistent.. blatant thievery!

hotkiwi
hotkiwiPerth, WA

Can not photograph my meter, now need to pay for a meter reader to come

In the past, a meter reader came every month to read the meter and the invoices were based on that. I now have to look at the meter every month and report the numbers online. I do not get a rebate for doing Synergy's work. They were able to sack the meter reader.
Now it got worse as the meter is in such a bad place that I can not photograph the meter number and the reading at the same time. There is always the possibility to have a meter reader come and I had to arrange that. Turns out, I now have to PAY for the meter reader to come and do the job they did in the every month.
What a rip off. I guess that is what happens if WA allows only ONE electric utility in the state.
It is called monopoly and abuse of power (no pun intended).

Althom
AlthomPerth, WA

One star is far too much

They have an incorrect physical address listed on my account.
Correct meter number, phone number, e-mail and postal address but an incorrect physical address. They want me to e-mail them a copy of my Rates Notice. OK but you have, for reasons unknown and accoirding to the people on online chat, to wait until after 19h00 hours to do this.
Go online after 19h00 to do this and guess what - No E-mail option available.

Jam N.
Jam N.

You know what we need competition.

This type of blatant white collar thievery is unacceptable in a first world country. Terrible service. Terrible
Bring on the competition like the gas companies. Alinta was exactly the same until others came by. And now they are calling me for my business. Well I say enough is enough

Stuart
StuartPerth, WA

Liars and thieves , their meter readings are wrong and they are aware.

Meter reading was wrong, way too high, Our bill increased over December till February, and we actually used less as we have our previous bills were a third less and we have unplugged two servers and an s9 antminer.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.Perth, WA

Doesnt even cover service charges when you are not using the energy, no option for this

I have a 3kw system on a house i was renting out, its been empty for over half a year while we repaired the house to sell and covid hit. during this time as attached we have generated large amounts into the grid for a residential dwelling and still didnt cover the service charges.
Synergy should have a package of high usage rates and low servicee fees for these types of situations. It also seems you cant just drop the utility from them.
Its cost me $96, not a lot but considering i have to by the system first. and for the energy not being used.

Camille McALoon
Camille McALoonPerth, WA

Synergy stole 500 dollars from me. I got my refund.
Synergy stole my money promised refund via bpay they won't do it synergy are thieves. That was my first review. It was 1 star. Synergy has proven themselves to be great customer service and I now have been refunded and they have been very helpful to me in understanding stuff. Thankyou synergy. I think I was talking to someone who wasn't nice maybe.

Dana
Dana

Worst company ever!

Rip offs! There's only me and my daughter, our house has panels and still getting charged ridiculous prices. They credit then uncredit you and try to blame it on their system. Even with proof, they're rude and don't care about their customers.

Synergy Charges Are Outrageous

The cost of power charged by Synergy to the WA Public is outrageous. They say during the corona virus that they are here to help people financially but there is no assistance to families. In our country like Australia with great resources, it is disgusting what the public is being charged for power. Synergy claims to be helping the community but I believe it is wasting our money. Synergy has 9 executives. Jason Waters gets paid over $ 600,000 pa which is disgusting. We urgently need some competition in WA.

No competition = 0 care factor

Regular power outages, unhelpful call centers and expensive. If there was another provider in the area we would switch.
If there was a 0 star rating I would of selected it as 1 star is one too many!

Find out how Synergy Energy Plans compares to other Energy Providers

Worst customer services I’ve ever received

Customer service people are rude and so is the manager never have been treated with respect every time I’ve called them. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with and would change providers if I could would give 0 stars if I could

ServicesElectricity
Joe
JoePerth, WA

One word - Terrible..

They do not care because there is no competitor in WA
Three different calls, three conflicting pieces of advice
No accountability
Faceless customer service and no-reply hell
Please deregulate in WA, these guys need a wake up

ServicesElectricity
Tania Bolton
Tania BoltonPerth, WA

Moving house was easy

Fab and quick service when moving house - easy to do and saves me such a chore as there are so many people to contact. They also provided clear and simple instructions about the online portal so all in all quick and simple.