The Comfort Shop NSW, Crows Nest

The Comfort Shop NSW, Crows Nest

Traveler

Traveler

Excellent services

Having bought a bed from The Comfort shop few years ago, received no pressure service and top quality product. This time when I needed a comfort chair, The comfort Shop was my first place to visit. As expected, both service and the product are excellent.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Traveler. Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop - we are sure you will enjoy your new Recliner as much as your Bed! Thanks for the kind feedback and 5 stars!

Annette

AnnetteSydney, NSW

Wall Bed - best investment ever!

Staff at Crows Nest were fabulous and very efficient.
The mattress was delayed but then it was delivered to me free.
Great service and fabulous product - although I dont like being told that my review has to have 30 words!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Annette. The Wall Beds are certainly a great investment for creating space! - thanks so much for your feedback and 5 stars (and your 30+ words of course). See you again we hope.

Guy

GuyHunter Region, NSW

Marvelous comfort, superb customer service

Could not be happier. We bought an Italian designed manually adjustable bed with a latex mattress and that proved to be one of our best decisions. We live 170km from the shop, so we had to buy online and found the help provided outstanding: great advice from Brad, amazingly speedy delivery organized by Samantha.

Store LocationBought online from the Sydney shop
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Guy. Wow - thanks for that fantastic feedback - we are so glad you're really happy with your new Pure Latex Mattress and our customer service and delivery! - we will pass this 5 star feedback on!

Lels

LelsSydney, NSW

Great Product great service

I had researched online before arriving at store. Store Manager knew his products well and gave friendly informed service. I was not rushed into making my final choice and ultimately made the right choice of recliner. Happy shopping experience.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Lels. Thanks so much for your feedback and 5 stars! - we can't ask for more than "great product great service" - enjoy your lovely new Recliner.

Deborah

DeborahSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I purchased the Hypnos and a recliner, done online as I couldn't get to the store. I emailed before moving and David was wonderful with quick replies. He organised a quick delivery as he knew I was taking very little to the retirement village. Matt was also very helpful with colors. The delivery guys showed me how they worked. It was lovely not having to unpack and assemble like most places. Ty David and Matt, my bed is nice and comfy and exceptional quality.

Store LocationI think Crows Nest, wherever David and Matt are
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Deborah. Wow - thanks so much for your wonderful and detailed review! - the Crows Nest team are thrilled to hear your comments. Enjoy your new Hypnos Sofa Bed and Recliner! - lots of comfort there.

Simply Great Service

I was looking for a double wall bed. The store manager explained all the different styles available and talked me through them. It was easy to make a decision thereafter. The guys who came to set the bed up were quick, efficient, polite and very professional. Altogether it has been a very pleasant experience.

Store LocationCrows Nest NSW
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Michael. We pride ourselves on our service - so it is great to receive your feedback and 5 stars! - much appreciated. Enjoy your new double Wall Bed.

Merri

Merri

High quality product. Service friendly and accommodating.

Installer tried to erect cabinet as best he could but didnt carry parts such as longer shank footings. I have to source these and install myself. I would have expected installer to cater for this contingency

Store LocationCrows Nest NSW

Happy customer

Happy customerNew South Wales

The Comfort Shop definitely lives up to its name! Hands down, the best bed I have ever bought!

I could not be happier with the products purchased or the advice given when choosing the right bed for my son. The bed frame is second to none and the adjustable headrest is perfect for medical needs, such as reflux, or if you just want to read comfortably in bed. I love how you can adjust the slats on the bed, to make it firm or soft. The overall quality of the bed frame and mattress is superb! The travel pillow is also amazing. The level of service and advice provided by The Comfort Shop was exceptional and spot on, right through to delivering and assembling our chosen bed. The store was easy to navigate. We will definitely be back! Thank you!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Happy customer. Wow - thanks so much for your detailed feedback and 5 stars! - we're thrilled you are so pleased with your new bed and our service & delivery. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Lizzy

LizzySydney, NSW

Great product, excellent service

Love our new wall bed / desk.
Gentlemen at the store were very helpful, with both products and installation organisation. Response to questions was quick and polite. Have already passed on recommendation to several friends

Store LocationCrows nest
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Lizzy. Thanks for your feedback and 5 stars - we are glad you are happy with your new Wall Bed and our service - thanks for the recommendations, too! We hope to see you again.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Very comfortable leather couches

Recently purchased 2 leather couches from Crows Nest store. David in the shop was extremely helpful without being pushy. This is the second time we have purchased from here and would recommend this store.

Store LocationThe Comfort Shop, Crows Nest
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Peter. Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop - your feedback and 5 stars are greatly appreciated. Enjoy your new Recliner Lounges!

If you're looking for a wall bed, you need to visit The Comfort Shop

When buying something a little out of the ordinary like a wall bed, it really pays to see what your choices are like up close.
The Comfort Shop is the best place to do this. I was taken through the floor models, each one well demonstrated, so by the end I had a good idea of what I wanted and even some ideas for the future.
Getting the delivery and installation planned was also incredible straightforward, turning what I thought would be the hardest part of the process into the easiest!

Their first class customer service is what will bring me back when the time comes!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Lollisoft beds are great!

We knew what we wanted and service was excellent
(as was the phone call the previous day)
Beds were installed by recommended installer who worked very efficiently.
Bunks are well made and safe. Very happy!

Store LocationComfort Shop Crows Nest

RAVR

RAVRSydney Surrounds, NSW

For smart solutions to space problems ..

If you’re looking for practical and elegant solutions to furnishing small/awkward spaces, especially sleeping areas, I strongly recommend a visit to the Comfort Store. The customer service is first class and proactive and our experience was completely satisfactory from selection to installation.

Store LocationThe Comfort Shop, Crow’s Nest, NSW
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello RAVR. Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your kind feedback and 5 stars! We do like to help customers with space-saving solutions! Enjoy your products from The Comfort Shop.

Phil_Sharon

Phil_SharonSydney, NSW

Supreme service

We have bought a number of items from David and Matt over the years and we keep going back because of the exceptional quality of the merchandise and more importantly the phenomenally great service we receive. We are careful buyers and David and Matt have been extremely patient with us and are genuinely interested in us achieving our goals, offering a lot of sound advice emanating from a deep interest in our long-term happiness. I have no hesitation recommending the Comfort Shop.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

I love my new chair. Gorrgeous colour, fab neck and lumbar support and modern style

The sales guy was extremely helpful. He showed me the different style chairs and how they worked. The choice of colour and fabric available and wasn’t too pushy but was helpful and had fabulous customer service skills. I love my chair

Store LocationCrows nest
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Sharon - thanks so much for taking the time to give us such lovely feedback and 5 stars! Much appreciated. We are so glad you are happy with your new Recliner Chair - enjoy!

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

A very comfy bed

I don’t usually write reviews but I had such a positive experience I thought I should. The salesman was really friendly and helpful and the bed is the most comfortable I’ve ever slept on. I love the design and look of the bed too. This shop lives up to its name.

Store LocationCrows nest.
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Mel. Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and 5 stars! We appreciate it very much. Enjoy your comfy new mattress and bed base.

Linz

LinzSydney, NSW

Prompt and Efficient

Having purchased a bed suit with memory foam last year, I was keen to incorporate the optional drawer units under the bed frame. The Crows Nest staff once again, were exceptionally helpful and assisted in exactly what I needed.
The delivery team gave me 30 minutes pre warning of their arrival, and the installation took less than 10 minutes.
The drawers units are an ideal extra, and make great use of the available space for storage.
Thanks again Comfort Shop.

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hello Linz, Thank you so much for your kind feedback and 5 star review! The delivery team and Crows Nest showroom staff appreciate it very much. Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop!

LGC

LGCSydney, NSW

Husband very happy with leather recliner.

Satisfied with product - electric reclining armchair - in terms of the leather quality and shade, and delivery time. No assembly required. Helpful assistance in shop. A very pleasant experience. Had looked on line before going to shop and looking at a floor model, so process was easy.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCrows Nest NSW.
Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hello LGC. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your new motorised Recliner Chair! Thanks for your 5 star review & feedback re our showroom service & delivery / assembly process too - we appreciate it very much. Enjoy the Recliner!

So in love!

From my initial contact by chat on the Comfort Shop website to Alan setting it all up for us we had nothing but great service and advice. Patrick and Matt were both so helpful. At the Crows Nest store Patrick happily showed us all the options without pressuring us. Now that we have the LG 01 installed we couldn’t be happier. Alan did a great job and nothing was a trouble.
You won’t regret popping into the Comfort Shop for great ideas, service and their expertise.

Exceptional Service and product

It was an absolute pleasure to deal with David and his team. Their extensive knowledge of their products and brilliant customer service made the experience of purchasing a wall bed so easy. The delivery team were on time, friendly and efficient. The product quality is excellent and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Comfort Shop ,Crows Nest.

Store LocationThe Comfort Shop Crows Nest
Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hello Allycat. What a fabulous review for our customer service, delivery team and our Wall Beds! - thanks so much. Everyone will be very pleased to read this. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop.