4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (94)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (73) · Not as advertised (6)

Hog

HogSydney, NSW

FANTASTIC SERVICE

Service was incredible - from the showroom to the delivery - absolutely faultless and a pleasure to deal with.
Very happy with the product.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Hog. Great to hear! - thanks for the 5 star review. Enjoy your new items from The Comfort Shop!

Ooo

OooSydney, NSW

Bed in a wall

Helpful and patient nothing too much trouble installation was essential. Appeared difficult the shops display was interesting and easy to navigate

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Ooo. Thanks for the 5 star review - enjoy your new Clei Italia Wall Bed!

Shelley

ShelleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Superb service and product

My Lafer recliner chair is all I could hope for. David was helpful and professional. He could answer all my questions and his knowledge gave me confidence to purchase the product. Delivery was quick and chair arrived when specified. I am writing this review from the comfort of my beautiful Lafer recliner.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Shelley. The Lafer Recliners are great - we're glad you are enjoying your new chair. Thanks for your 5 star feedback re our product range & customer service & delivery - much appreciated.

Maree

MareeSydney, NSW

Comfort at it's best

The store is well stocked, staff are knowledgeable and very helpful - they are willing to spend as much time with you as you need without putting any pressure on customers. The experience was enjoyable and the bed we bought our 84 year old Mum is perfect for her needs! She loves it. Delivery was on time, as promised. The entire process was smooth from the word go. I cannot recommend the Crows Nest Comfort Shop highly enough. Thank you so much for your wonderful service! Can't wait to buy one of your beds for ourselves one day!!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Maree - thanks so much for your fantastic 5 star feedback - it has made our day! We're so glad your Mum is enjoying her new bed. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Comfort Shop soon.

Great mattress - great service

It took a few days longer because I wanted a mattress a bit shorter than regular ones - because it was for a wall bed. But the service and follow-up was excellent. Delivery was exactly on time, and now, objective achieved. I can sleep. But it's hard to get out of bed now.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Tim. We're glad you are enjoying your new mattress. Thanks for the 5 star feedback - we hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop.

Sweat Dreams

I went to the Comfort Shop for one of their beds recently. I found the entire process enjoyable. The staff at the Crows Nest outlet where extremely helpful. Although there were delays in delivery due to adverse shipping as a result of COVID, i was fully informed throughout the entire process by very friendly staff. Once delivered the product is amazing.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Luke. Thanks for the great feedback, we are glad you're enjoying your new bed from The Comfort Shop. We hope to see you again.

Trudy

TrudySydney, NSW

Atlanta Recliner and Footstool

Stylish and very comfortable recliner and footstool purchased without fuss. Good range of recliners to choose from and staff very helpful. Delivery was as promised and on time. Would definitely buy from the store again.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Trudy. What a lovely all-round review - great to hear you're pleased with your new Atlanta Recliner + Footstool - as well as our customer & delivery service. We look forward to seeing you again.

Very Annoyed

Very AnnoyedSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service, hassle free shopping

Staff were excellent with our enquiries, and very patient with us. Installation was a breeze and all rubbish taken away. Couldn't have been easier.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Very Annoyed. Thanks for that great 5 star feedback re our customer service & delivery service - much appreciated. We hope to see you again.

Excellent service

I recently purchased a Lafer recliner from the store in Crows Nest. Ben and David were great, and helped me to customise my order. There were some inevitable delays involved in obtaining a custom-made product from overseas during the pandemic, but the team kept me up to date throughout the process. I was also impressed with the helpful staff who delivered the chair and made sure it was working properly. I'm delighted with my purchase, and appreciate the professionalism of everyone involved. Thank you to The Comfort Shop!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Anne. Thanks so much for that lovely 5 star review re your new Lafer Recliner Chair and our customer service - much appreciated. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop one day.

Lisa M.

Lisa M.Sydney, NSW

Awesome !

Store layout was wonderful, staff VERY helpful and no trouble to work out the best product for my needs. Extraordinarily happy with my recliner. Delivery was perfect !
Thanks again !

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Lisa. We're so pleased you're enjoying your new Recliner! Thanks for the great 5 star feedback. We hope to see you again.

Excellent Service and advice

The service and advice from Mark at the Crows Nest Shop was excellent. Very happy with the Base we bought(we had the Mattress but not the original Base)amazing at the different it made. So comfortable.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Louise. Thanks so much for your 5 star feedback re our customer service & range of Bed Bases. We hope to see you again.

Wavertonbelle

WavertonbelleSYDNEY

Wonderful friendly service, but more importantly, great product knowledge

Very welcoming customer service. Most helpful and interested. But more importantly they interpreted my needs. I now sleep every night as if I were sleeping at a 6-star hotel. I could not recommend the mattress more highly . Totally heavenly.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Wavertonbelle. We can't ask for more than "heavenly"! - thanks so much for your wonderful feedback - much appreciated. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop.

Judi

Judi Sydney, NSW

Over phone service excellent ordered & received exactly what I wanted

Ordered New mattress to suit an original bed bought at the Comfort Shop .Salesman was extremely helpful &the persons who delivered the mattress were punctual.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Judi. Good to hear you're pleased with your new mattress + our service - thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop & your 5 star feedback. We hope to see you again.

Paola

Paola Sydney, NSW

Excellent service and range of high quality products

The service offered by the Comfort Shop in Crows Nest is excellent. In particular, David Manfredi proved to be of great help for a better understanding of the full range of high quality products that the shop offers. All personnel in general was courteous and available.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Paola. That is kind of you to take the time to leave such a lovely 5 star review on both our service & product range. We will of course pass this feedback on. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop soon.

Alexander Craig M.

Alexander Craig M.Sydney, NSW

We have purchased 3 cube beds

First class service from The Comfort Shop. Covid shipping delays presented some challenges for our latest cube bed order. However, Matt and David kept us 'in the picture' with communications of an unusually high standard. We could not fault the service. Product is well known to us as very good quality and design. We believe that the cube bed originates from Italy.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Alexander. Thanks for the 5 star review on our customer service & products! Much appreciated. Enjoy your clever new Cube Beds and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Comfort Shop.

Tony Pereira

Tony PereiraSydney, NSW

relaxation at its best

We wanted to support local business in Crows Nest.
Wide range of recliners to choose from ,made our decision easier to find exactly what we wanted. Very impressed with Matt Johnston- Page knowledge of the LAFER product .The quality of the product is made with high precision , looks stylish and more comfortable than we expected

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

So good we purchased another

After a number of mattresses purchased and rejected we discovered the Comfort Shop and bought an ergo base and mattress for our family home.It suited us so well that we discarded our bed at our farm and bought another ergo and contour visco mattress for the farm house.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi John. Great to hear you liked the first one so much you bought a second! - we very much appreciate our repeat customers. We're sure you will enjoy both beds for many years to come. We hope to see you again.

Judith Powell

Judith PowellSydney, NSW

QUALITY BEDS & SERVICE

I have bought 4 beds from the Comfort Shop & have been very happy with 3 of them. The one exception was just a wrong choice. They sell quality beds built for longevity & comfort & I am extremely happy with my new motorised bed. The design is especially good for dealing with back pain. The layout of the store makes it easy to see all the products. It is clean & welcoming with a diverse range of beds. The standout feature of the Crows Nest store is David Manfredi, the manager. He is efficient, knowledgeable, courteous and so helpful. He is a huge asset to this company & a great representative of a quality company.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Judith. Thanks so much for your detailed 5 star feedback - much appreciated and we will of course pass onto David. We value our past customers - thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop - we look forward to hearing from you again.

Mary

MaryHunter Region, NSW

Just what i wanted

Having downsized into an elegant independent living village new bedroom furniture was needed to compliment my much loved adjustable bed. All negotiations were conducted online or by mobile as I live over 150 kms from Crows Nest. Everything matched and was assembled by the carrier 6 days earlier than anticipated! Staff remembered me and my purchase close to 10 years ago. Perfect

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Mary. That is great to hear - thanks so much for your detailed 5 star review - much appreciated. Enjoy your Comfort Shop products and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Great Products Great Service

We are absolutely delighted with our new Ultima Visco mattress and Ergo Electric bed base. Matthew at the Crows Nest store was extremely helpful ,knowledgeable on the products and able to answer all our questions. Delivery and assembly of the new bed was fast and efficient . A great purchase experience on an item which is an important part of modern living.