The Good Guys Online store

1.4

Unprofessional and manupulative

Mat Kundt

Mat KundtGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response via online query, rang multiple times to chase down the delivery for 2 months

Rajesh E

Rajesh EPerth, WA

Incorrect Voucher Amount

Sent $699 dollars on a purchase during a $100 cash back promotion. Only received a $70 voucher with an expiry date within 5 working days. Decided to call Good Guys Online only to find there is no way to contact them other than the online messaging system where they only guarantee to respond within 5 days. Tomorrow the voucher expires and still have not heard anything. Do I risk waiting and have the voucher expire. Or do I spend it and then be told it cannot be resolved because I have spent the incorrect voucher. I have been a faithful customer for the last 8 years. Will have to reconsider my commitment to GG. And the store is of no help either.

Mez

MezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY MEANS VIA TIMBUKTOO!

Just a warning to all - worst online service.
When you pay an extra $10 for DOOR TO DOOR service - to The Good Guys that means, send it first from your store to Australia Post and put it in with everything else being mailed in snail mail. DO NOT PAY IT, its a lie, and DO not order from them when you can get better delivery service, like JB HiFi!

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dropshipper with no stock, avoid

Travis

TravisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Customer Service and Website

Purchased an item on the 28th of May, 2020 from The Good Guys online store and I still haven't received it over 3 months later. I initially got a response from their Customer Support team saying the item was out of stock but for some reason, the website didn't mention anything about the item being out of stock when I paid for it.

Sent 2 other emails to the Customer Support team and still haven't got a reply about this issue. The website is also awful and charged me twice for the item.

Don't waste your time with this company and their website.

Luke

LukeSouthwest, VIC

Long delays, no contact, terrible customer service.

Victoria

VictoriaSouthwest, VIC

2 Months... No order received

Purchased an iPad Pro over 2 months ago - there was no stock in my local store however the lady I spoke to said that if it is available online then it will either come from another store or through their warehouse.
On the order email it says "if the item is on backorder then we will either call or email you" - was never contacted and despite me calling over the past few weeks to see where it is at they have never had an answer for me and it has now been 2 months - they just processed a return so hopefully it comes through

Alp

Alp

Sadly there is no "take a star" button

Mike

MikeGold Coast

Terrible experience, bordering on fraudulent

Peter

Peter

Paying with Latitude Pay delays The Good Guy orders.

unhappy customer

unhappy customerSydney, NSW

Awful services

We ordered a range hood in Good Guys and selected online but after 3 business days we haven't heard back from them.

I dialed the number from the confirmation email 0297146100 and the lady sounds in a hurry and put me on hold for more than 15mins. Then I dialed the number from their website 1300942765 and directed me to chatswood because the auto operator asked for my post code. The lady I spoke from chatswood directed me to dial 1300466348 and informed I cannot follow it up because the name from the order is not me.

It is very difficult to reach their support plus you don't get an update with your online order.

KN

KN

Worst online purchase experience

Online order took > 24 hrs to release/confirm order and after many calls to the Customer Care. Services terrible and show no empathy to customer concern and don't reply to email

Caroline C.

Caroline C.Perth, WA

Don’t waste your time here, just pay the bit extra and shop somewhere else

Zero stars if I could

Ordered a Dyson air wrap yesterday click and collect in 2 hours. Taken my money of course but no email confirming order. Called store and they have no confirmation of order either. Customer service told me it’s an IT issue. Ridiculous. Not happy at all

useless

online service useless.other places see item buy item collect item simple,not for the good guys already taken my money but ahhh no email.put my money back into my acc. you idiots

Visakh

VisakhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The bad guys

Item not delivered even after 2 weeks and zero customer support! Order Id No:89465336. There is no customer support email or phone number for online purchases, never buy from their online store!

Chelle

ChelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No customer service whatsoever

ryan l.

ryan l.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complete Lies a bate and switch scheme

I ordered a fan from their online store. I chose that deal because of the incentive of a store credit.
Unfortunatly they never give you the store credit. And they have just used Covid as a handy excuse to stop processing any customer 'care' claims relating to any promotions. So you can't call them and if you email them you wait. Still waiting days after. I've emailed them every day
still no response

lack of communication regarding which cooking appliance to use on Ceramic Cooktop.

After spending thousands of dollars purchasing MIELE cooktop and oven ,I find that my cook ware will not heat up to cook anything. Why wasn`t I advised by your commission seeking sales person on what appliance to use.???