St.Efanev
St.Efanev

Efficient service

My washing machine broke Saturday and within 24hrs I had a new one. Delivery was Sunday and was kept updated all the time including live tracking of driver. The driver Raman was courteous. Will buy again.

robert
robertSydney, NSW

Sell goods they don't have in stock

The whole idea of online sales is getting your item delivered in a timely fashion. Well the Good Guys con you into ordering then call to say items are not in stock when the web site said more than 10 available and promised a delivery date. It is a total con job for an online web site to take customers' money for goods they don't have to actually sell. Hopeless.

Andrew S
Andrew SAU

Selling products that aren't in stock!

I would give them zero stars if I could. I purchased a product today and was then told that it was not in stock and they normally dont carry it! It would take 6 to 8 weeks to order in! Why advertise it then? I have cancelled the order and will never shop with the con guys!

Swoodlea
SwoodleaWestern District, VIC

Not keeping store credit promise

I have not received my store credit for last 2/3 times. They did not bother to reissue even though I have not receive

Nilesh’s
Nilesh’sSydney, NSW

Consiege is a Hoax

Good guys and the product is a hoax. I have been going through so much hassle trying to make a claim. I am not taking my business in future to the good guys. spend alot of money there

Sas
SasRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The biggest waste of money ever!!!!!!

The Concierge Gold Service Support is a total waste of money! Don't bother…. Really! We had a $3,000 fridge 1.5yrs old that completely stopped working for no reason whatsoever. Told it would be 24-48 hrs before we even hear from a serviceperson to come out to take a look. Then how long before they come out is anyone’s guess! We paid $250 for this ‘gold member’ extra support! A TV or microwave for instance is one thing to wait days for but a fridge is what I would call a priority. In the meantime our $1000 worth of food sits rotting in our garage after im told i have to itemise everything to make some sort of claim!! Baked beans it is until this is resolved!!!

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

stay away from the scammers

Do not waste your money on their 'concierge' service. It is an absolute scam, they do not care when you actually have a problem and will leave you waiting indefinitely for a resolution just so they don't give you a new product. Never again, take your money elsewhere.

DELIVERY IMPOSSIBLE

pink
pinkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Satisfaction

I recently purchased a new TV and had occasion to ring Frankston Store.
Michael M assisted me to complete the transaction. He was very helpful.
The delivery service was really good.
Great follow-up letting me know what was happening along the way both with my purchase and delivery. Very happy with the service provided. Thank you

Ryan s
Ryan sPerth, WA

I cannot Stand this stores policies

Their delivery policies are ridiculous. Urgently Waiting for a fridge delivery. Out of the blue I receive a text telling me my delivery is Unsuccessful and the driver (who works for Toll) will contact me at a time convenient to him to deliver it. Thanks for nothing.

Adn
Adn

Predatory and anti-consumer

I ordered a TV which was shortly thereafter put on a significant discount.

The Good Guys refused any discussion and withheld information regarding price guarantees.

Poor customer service and worrying commercial practices regarding their online store.

When making substantial purchases you will be served much better going to a more reputable retailer.

Not Satisfied
Not SatisfiedSydney, NSW

Not fulfilling order

I ordered a Microsoft Surface 2 along with a number of accessories. I took advantage of discounts they had at the time and ensured I placed my order before the sale ended. I paid via paypal. On following up my order for non delivery I was advised that PayPal had applied the wrong discount. I corrected them that paypal only pays what is the total at time of checkout. They then said that the discount applied was incorrect and that they will refund me the money and a sales person will help me re-order the products but i will not get the initial discount provided. I told them that was not fair as I placed my order and paid for it. They kept their word and gave me a refund and now I do not have what I ordered.

Not Premium Delivery

I paid for premium delivery on a dryer, it was left outside, unboxed and it's too heavy for one person to move themselves. Customer Service claimed that this constituted the delivery being complete and refused to provide any refund or even acknowledgement that this was poor form.

Competitors like Appliances Online are both cheaper and better.

Sam N
Sam NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible Customer Service Experience.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting level of concierge support

I am absolutely disgusted with the concierge service experience I had. I was told by their technician my part falls under warranty and part would take 3 weeks. 6 weeks later I have to chase them up, only to be told that they won't be covering the part.