The Good Guys Online store

The Good Guys Online store

Shannon

ShannonVictoria

Easy to make order product was great

Easy to online order product was great delivery came exactly when i was told it would just a great and easy to deal with company will be back again thanks for the great service

Chand

Chand

Order processed but not in stock

Ordered laptop with home delivery that showed in stock and after not arriving called them to know. We dont have it, you have to wait for next lot in 2 weeks but we cant even guarantee that. Seriously ? Shame on you. Jbhifi and officeworks are honest enough to show same item as not available. Not like goodguys who dont have the item but will accept the order. Dodgy move.

Display Name27

Display Name27florida

awful service

Ordered a fridge from the 'good guys'. Item listed as in stock so purchased and we booked the delivery date to coincide with moving into our new home. On delivery date weeks later they said they had no stock and we would have to wait 2 months.... We had previously tried to buy the same fridge from Bing Lee and Harvey Norman but upon checkout THEY said they were out of stock which is why we even bought this through Good guys..... No fridge now, having to wait for refund... pretty poor to say the least. The Hopeless Guys more like....

Elise

EliseSydney, NSW

Not recommended

Annoyed

AnnoyedPerth, WA

took my money for a product that wasnt available

I ordered a printer online for $149, they took my money then half an hour later rang to say the prrinter was out of stock and not available. 3 days later and i still have not recieved my money back. Meanwhile i have no money to purchase another printer from elsewhere that my daughter desperatley needs for her school work. Fast to take my money but not fast to refund it. Shame on you in these desperate times

Glen

GlenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware

I purchased a tv online Monday 30 March 2020 from the Goodguys Tingalpa store. The tv arrived today 1st April 2020. I then saw a Goodguys catalogue with a price on the same tv that was $50 cheaper. When I called the store I was told that it was bad luck that I purchased the tv before the catalogue came out.
I was a regular customer of the Goodguys but never again. From now on my online purchases will be via Amazon.

Takahe

TakaheSydney, NSW

Shop in Store not Online

Made the mistake of ordering online a product, a webcam, that was not listed as 'out of stock'. It was and of course no mention was subsequently made when the confirmation email arrived. A week later I checked with The Good Guys MOORE PARK 02 9663 6800 ..who informed me that the supplier had run out and "we're really sorry...". Order cancelled.

Delay in delivering the product

I have ordered vacuum cleaner online one week back. They haven't delivered it till now. They are saying that there is a delay in delivery its gonna take more three days. Pathetic service. I am never ever gona order from this site again.

Tanya C.

Tanya C.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Don't ever purchase stuff online with them ****ever*****

Purchased and paid for a fridge online. Delivery within 2 days. Nothing. Rang store I purchased from. Sorry we transferred your purchase to another store. On hold with other store for 1/2 hour. Sorry we don't have stock. Can't believed. Will never ever purchase anything on ling with good guys again. Might go into a store but never on line. Not good enough.

Sal

SalPerth, WA

Their name must be a joke

Worst customer service ever experienced. I had surgery on my elbow the day before delivery. I paid an extra fifty five dollars for installing an LG washing machine and removal of old one. Both delivery males told me straight out NO to the extra service I prepaid online. They dumped my new washing machine in the door way of my kitchen and lauindry. I had to squeeze past my new machine. They were both at their truck by the time I got to my front door. They even left the fly door hooked open. My seventy five yr old mother removed my old machine and installed my new one the following day.
DONT GO THRU THE GOOD GUYS! Their name is a joke! Pay extra and dodge this company

Jenster 62

Jenster 62Southwest, VIC

Never buy from these Guys online

Refused to give the purchased item to the nominated person I had filled out on their online form when purchasing, even called store at the time of “pick up” to sort it out but they weren’t interested in trying help, it’s definitely the worst customer service I’ve ever encountered, they would rather give you a refund than deal with the problem.
Never will purchase anything again from these supposedly
“Good Guys”

Jowinoz

JowinozSydney, NSW

Never received goods and still not received refund three months later

I bought a Samsung Fridge Freezer on Black Friday.
I got an email from the Good Guys in January apologising for the delay in sending out the goods. I then never heard from them. I have contacted them by phone and my email and requested a refund and was told that they had to locate the item in the warehouse first before refunding me and would call me back.
I have heard nothing at all.
I still have our old fridge freezer and the Good Guys have $2872 of my money, including the delivery fee.
I have now had to report them.
Never buy from this store. They are a disgrace

peter

petersydney

Can't go through that again

not happy Jan

not happy Jan

Where's my rights bad guy's

Panasonic sound bar wont power on 4 months old returned item for exchange or refund GOOD LUCK good guys would NOT do either item had to go for repairs then could not give a time frame of a pick up wow very bad service never again take my money happily its got a 12 month warranty not happy jan

Lililola

LililolaSydney, NSW

Hmmmmmm!

Dylan Collins

Dylan CollinsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good guys online experience

For all consumers thinking of using the Good guys online service this is our experience.
Ordered an Oppo phone online....money debited.. confirmation email sent to us.....Two days later order rejected. Rang closest store as per web instruction. Was told credentials did not pass.
Rang Help desk who claimed this cannot ever be the case..... Visited store who claimed help desk are basically an independent team who " wouldn't know".

Bosch Washing Machine 8kg

I love my new washing machine. Ordered premium delivery so my old machine was removed and new was installed. Everything went smoothly and I’m very happy ordering with Good Guys.

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service

Should be changed to badguys, terrible staff, no respect to customers down right arrogant. These people love it when you cancel items so they can charge you a fee! Will never shop here again

hoppy2

hoppy2Peel, WA

Such a cluster!

Shopped online as the item was not available in-store. Once ordered, the Item not available for pickup, delivery to my door being the only choice. Paid for it then the local store called me within an hour. Why are they getting involved? E-mail received advising that my item is on the way
“ WEBADMIN Door to Door Delivery WEBDEL” supposedly from the Eastern States warehouse and I’ll be advised when the driver is coming. Yeah right!

Item gets sent to my local store and they send it to a store 76km away.

I contact the distant store and yes they have my item but have no idea why.

The Good Guys online ordering system and website is so screwed up, even their staff agree that it’s messy.

If you order online be prepared for a merry dance around.

Not the good guys

Not the good guysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use

I had two orders cancelled after being placed online. No correspondence, just did not arrive. Then had go into store and sort. Plus time spent on phone ringing customer service to find out what is going on. So now that have over $2000 of my money, I have appliances, and I am waiting for a refund after being told many different stories.