The Good Guys Online store

The Good Guys Online store

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Poor service

Had family member travel 7hrs to pick up item.i rang 2 days early to arrange pickup to be told that have none in store or the warehouse.They shouldn't have taken money if they had none in stock.

Don’t use the online store for delivery

I ordered a cooking top - didn’t arrive so I rang store and told it would be followed up. Nothing . Rang again had to persevere and finally was told yes it was in the warehouse ‘forgotten’
Will be another week!
They have offered to refund the $15 delivery charge ! I now have to delay the cabinet maker plumber and electrician, inconvienent for sure. I want to buy something else so will hunt for it closer to home or order from a specialist online store.

Get your IT department sorted!!!

Make sure you do not make an online online because it never ever works! Instead they keep your money until they refund you. This is criminal and should be reported.

On-line and store misinformation. Said stock was available for delivery next day and no stock wasn't there. No delivery

Here's what you ordered:
#Haier4kg Sensor Dryer HDV40A1 $298.00
DELIVERY $55.00
Selected delivery date 22/06/2019
This is the conformation from the good guys. Received at 13.12pm yesterday after much conversations with them. Bing lee was cheaper.

online service is terrible

the online service are very terrible keep on the hold line and dont answer the phone call long about 45mins to 1 hour , it's terrible of customer service hold line.

Incredibly stupid delivery service.

Owing to a medical condition I have been unable to go to physical stores hence my purchasing of a microwave oven online. The process was relatively efficient but when I received confirmation of delivery it indicated there were 3 options for delivery, the last of which was Australia Post. As I live 5 kilometres from the Springvale store the store's van or their courier were the obvious choices. They chose Australia Post (I was not given the option). AP's service is woeful. They only operate 70% of the time as they do not work on weekends AND if, for some reason, you are not there they take the goods to a venue for the customer to collect and do not re-deliver. This seems to be some form of noddyland. I order online and pay $35 for delivery because I am unable to go to a store which may result in needing to go to an AP office. 5 kilometres in 4 days is not my idea of service from AP which is a disgrace

Delivery is delayed and customer service is just poor

I purchased a bread maker online more than 2 weeks ago and have yet received my goods. Rang the customer service at Marion store, the team blamed it on the third party delivery service and they said they couldn’t do anything about it! They put me on hold for more than 30 minutes and they said there was nothing they could do about it!! Is this how good guys treat their customers??

Will never shop at Good Guys again!!

Cheat on customers

I bought a Philips Airfryer online, it says on the webpage clearly I will be rewarded $50 store credit for buying this product through Click & Collect. I did as it requested and picked it up at a store near me. After 2 days, I received a store credit via email, but it's only for $20. I wrote to TGG with no reply.

TV purchase

Bought a Panasonic TV from the good guys, absolutely love it and it was bargain for the price I paid. The online platform was also really handy to use, saves the hassle of going into the store. Delivery was prompt.

Big delivery delay but they didn't contact me

I ordered a stove online through the Good Guys, the website stated the item was in stock and 'usually' dispatched within 5-10 working days. I ordered and heard nothing for nine days, I rang to check when it would be delivered and they said it was still being made interstate, as it was out of stock at all Good Guys stores and warehouses, and would be at least a couple more weeks. I rang a competing online appliacance store, who said they could deliver it the next day, or in 5 days with installation. I might have waited if the Good Guys had contacted me to discuss the delay, rather than me having to chase them, the people I spoke to were polite but not particularly apologetic, when I complained about the delay they said that is why it says 'usually' in delivery estimate. I cancelled my Good Guys order and will be cooking with gas very shortly.

Used to be so professional instore and online NOW it's become a real nightmare for me!

I order 2 separate items online the same day. First order perfect so far no worries. 2nd order was allocated to my nearest store Loganholme (QLD) to despatch, they must have been out of stock so they palmed it off to their Kawana Waters store during the QLD long weekend. Now the order doesn't even show up in MY online orders whatsoever and Kawana Waters store (QLD) members far too "busy" to return my phone calls. I had to ring their Customer Care line twice and email the customer care line 2 or 3 times, last time no email response. Apparently now, my item has been boxed up and awaiting collection. No tax invoice, no notification by Couriers PLease - no consignment number provided, it's been horrible. I know it seems like only $89 this time, but we spent thousands only recently and the NSW store didn't screw up! You should take notes from Harvey Norman online etc, now those guys know how to service customers, they don't muck around! Feeling stressed now, shouldn't be.

Poor stock management and customer service

There is a real issue with the website and even individual stores' systems incorrectly stating that items are in stock when they aren't. Looking at other reviews, it seems many other customers have had a similar experience. There's also a distinct disconnect between the franchisees and head office, which means no one ever takes an accountability for issues. Months later, my order still hasn't been fulfilled. I finally found their customer care details, if anyone else is having trouble as it seems they don't publish these anywhere on their website: customercare@thegoodguys.com.au and 1300 466 348.

The worst customer service!

Lost an IPhone 8 and Youi my insurer organised a replacement with The Good Guys...
Two weeks later and with numerous follow ups; i am finally being sent a phone! What was really disappointing is there indifferent attitude and non existing systems of follow up! They make excuse after after excuse!

What a scam!!!

Go online to buy something we can pick up. The website clearly states the item is in stock and available to be picked up. Well we get to the store and they don’t have the stock. What a joke at 4:50pm. I will NEVER buy anything from the good guys again. You can buy the same products in many other stores so I suggest you take your business elsewhere - I will be. Be warned if buying online, you’re being mislead into believing items are in stock when in fact they are not.

A terrible website layout with The sales support to match

Ok After another disappointing order through the online store I have given up,

I placed an order online for something on clearance, the website shows that there is none at my local store but it can be delivered from different stores, they took the money and completed the order confirming my purchases via email,
only to tell me the next day they don't have any of the product I wanted in w.a and have started the refund, when I asked why it couldn't just be ordered from the other stores I was told they did try to call them but they didn't answer the phone but it didn't matter anyway because I only payed for one lot of postage. Now I have to wait for a refund that was decided for me that can take two days plus the public holiday and the weekend. In my experience the good guys staff make no effort to rectifying an obviously frustrating problem that is in no way the customers fault, if the item can't be located that's a problem that needs to be fixed , but telling me sorry it's not my fault doesn't help me at all. Just because a sales rep stays calm on the phone and says sorry doesn't equal good customer service, good customer service would be trying to reach an outcome the customer agrees with.

A fan no longer!

I used to be a fan of The Good Guys but my recent experience of shopping online with them has left a very bad taste in my mouth. Basically, I don't like being lied to! I went through the purchase process all the time with the website indicating the product was 'in stock' and would be delivered in '2-5 working days'. The next business day I was contacted by one of the stores and I was advised they didn't know when it would be delivered and then the next day I was told it would be 4 weeks minimum, and I had already been charged. Given I could walk into another store and have it today or order online and have it delivered tomorrow, this is completely unacceptable and reeks of money grabbing. The information on the Good Guys (now Greedy Guys) website was misleading and potentially fraudulent. So I have since canceled my order as it is not worth this kind of deception for a couple of hundred dollars discount.

Will never buy from them again

I purchased a fitbit 2 on 26/03/2019 for a birthday present. Yes I release this is a discontinued line, but the online store was showing stock available
After a week of no communication I had to ring the store to track my order and was told they would be ordering one in. I questioned this at the time and was told it was ok, they could get one. I then received a "your product is on its way" email. Now three weeks since the original order was placed I am now being told that the fitbit is no longer available and my money returned.
The birthday has since past, and I have purchased from Amazon, which I should have done in the first place.
Since they obviously don't care I'll spend my money elsewhere

Great customer service

Rang to order washing machine from Chirnside Park Store. The young man who answered the phone whose name was Mohamad was extremely helpful, and courteous.
Advised about price reduction, warranties, and other details. Great service. Jaynee was also particularly helpful when I had to call back to arrange time for delivery

Two months no delivery of instock items

Been chasing Good Guys for the last two months for a mistake made by them for an online shipment- they shipped to Epping, NSW instead of Epping,VIC. My shipping address was correct. Continuous calling and no follow up from Good Guys to rectify. I have dealt with Good Guys before but you realize the quality of a vendor when issues arise and how their customer service deals with it. As of date still chasing them for a update!!

Such a scam!

I tried to purchase item with advertised 20% discount - did not work. I wrote them and explained issue. They have not answered till discount period finished and only then they answer 'sorry". Also they ignored all details I gave wrote them. Basically they treated me as ""low life" during all our "conversation"