The Good Guys Online store

The Good Guys Online store

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Jeff

Jeff

Wished I had checked the reviews first!

Half my order arrived, no apology, just went ‘will send the other half’. They insist on a signature on pick up which means you have to wait home all day, or drive to the post office which defeats the point of on line delivery.

P.Shrestha

P.ShresthaSydney, NSW

Terrible

My several orders never turned up or have turned up late and damaged. Takes tons of effort to resolve issues. I'm overwhelmed with the poor service and support. Never again.

Leandro M.

Leandro M.Sydney, NSW

The "Good" Guys brought me the WORST shopping experience EVER.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Stock online is false

Ordered portable AC online and asked for it to be shipped to their Bankstown store. Received a call the following day notifying me that only demo stock was available. I don’t understand why this was not stated online. My order was cancelled. Despite this, this online store was still showing available in multiple stores and the warehouse.
I will be refunded but it’s taking a terribly long time for me to get my money back ...
Having my funds locked up in a long refund is process doesn’t make me a happy customer. Would never consider shopping there again.

Alan Davidson

Alan DavidsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Concierge is a joke

Exceptional service

john hall

john hallMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

washing machine purchase

would like to say the guys who delivered the washing machine were not only right on time but were careful with putting the machine in place without problems or damage

ILB

ILBMelbourne

Hopeless, bad service.

Bought items online over $200 worth, still received nothing after 13 days.
Rang up the store to chase up the items, no apology received. Acted as it is a usual things to happen.
Very bad

Buyer Beware!

Fergo

FergoCanberra 2600, ACT

Inconsistent pricing

(O'Connor / Highpoint) store was selling a Nintendo switch lite for $200 but online it is $300, why is one store different to another store? I don't know what else to say.

Miriam

MiriamSydney, NSW

Holding my money for 5 business days

LewisH

LewisHDapto

Don't deliver in bonus offers

I bought and Xbox one over three weeks ago online which was handled by the Campbelltown store. The product was advertised with a free game token ( new release valued at possibly $70). This was my driving reason for buying at the Good Guys rather than a multitude of other stores offering a little cheaper
Of course when the Xbox arrived, the game token wasn't there. I emailed immediately to be told they would send it immediately. This was 10 days ago now, no game and they won't respond to emails at all now.
Terrible rip off - bait and switch.

Plume B.

Plume B.Perth, WA

Sell out of stock items

Bought online an item marked as "in stock",to pick up within 2h at the only store available (30km from my place).Once there, I've been told that the item was out of stock & tried to sell me a more expensive item, also out of stock...ridiculous!

Cicilia P.

Cicilia P.Sydney, NSW

Poor Experience Buying Online - They are not Good Guys

I decided to purchase online PANASONIC 4K TV 43" on black Friday.
Checked the stock online it says I could pick it up at the Alexandria store.
I got the email confirmation that the product was ready to pick up.
I went there 3 days later and they offered me to be delivered instead (Great..but i tot why didn't tell that on the website - I needed to waste to go there to find that out).
I agreed to be delivered, paid the fee as well.
The next day they cancelled my delivery said that the stock was out (Really? after that email and everything).
I asked for the refund instead. They agreed. Waiting for a week - no refund yet. I called them they said paperwork missing (They didn't even inform me - only checked when I called).

Dimitri

DimitriSydney, NSW

Should be called the bad guys

Fridge delivery scheduled Tuesday. Text message received Tuesday delivery now Wednesday... they postponed everyday I cancelled Friday.
Called back Tuesday re: follow up on refund, no such person/no action taken.

Gautam D.

Gautam D.Sydney, NSW

Never buy $179 Repair Assessment for out of warranty appliances

RicardoF

RicardoFSydney, NSW

Baiting advertising and terrible customer service

Michael K27

Michael K27Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Electronics Retailer in Australia

One Star is too much

I ordered on line - couldn't get it delivered but Marion Store had one in stock so elected to pick up. After taking my savings they informed me that it was out of stock and no longer available to order. Rang the Marion store but no attempt was made to offer me something else, manager was helpful but hands were tied as procedures would mean my money was lost to me for 5 days. The online store is misleading consumers and misappropriating their money. Will never deal with them again.