The Good Guys Online store

The Good Guys Online store

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DaveP

DaveP

Good online shopping

The Good Guys online store is quite easy to use and navigate around. Having used it a number of time I have not had an issue in ordering and receiving these goods as requested.

Oxy

OxySouth-East, TAS

Get out of my computer

Clicked onto The Good Guys website. Big mistake!! Now everytime I open my computer I get bombarded with their ads. I am so sick of it. How can I stop it. I sent a email begging for them to take these ads off, but nothing! Beyond frustrated.

Trudi

TrudiSydney, NSW

Never again

I bought a discounted oven, it stopped working... 3 visits later I ended up having to spend an extra 300 because good guys wouldn't transfer the same oven from another store and now have a smeg oven I hate and I have to cook everything at 250 degrees which means it's also defective but I just couldn't be bothered dealing with them again. My next oven will be a cheapie from bunnings... After all my effort I've ended up with the equivalent to one anyway.

Pura

PuraSydney, NSW

Horrendous delivery service

Xeronos H.

Xeronos H.Sydney, NSW

Delivery service wasn't very helpful

I ordered a bunch of stuff and a fridge was one of them. All items were delivered in 3 deliveries. The fridge didn't fit the door including the box and the delivery person said that they weren't allowed to open it. When I told him that I would open it and he'd just have to use his trolley to get it up to my apartment (has a lift), he went away saying he has other deliveries. The fridge and all the items are good but just the delivery service. :(

Sharon docherty

Sharon dochertyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery driver service

I just had a French side by side fridge delivered yesterday yet as soon as the drivers arrived they said the fridge would not fit . They hadn’t even tried then after 15 minutes of asking them to try I had to sign a waiver stating if the fridge was damaged the onus was on me . They started to bring the fridge in then 10
Seconds later said it wouldn’t fit . Long story , after a call to the online team and arguing with the so called professional drivers , the fridge was in the front entrance . Upon entering the kitchen without he trolley they ripped a huge hole into my vinyl flooring and blamed me for this . I will be taking this further

Jack

Jack

Repeatedly gave me a partial order on pick up with no real management or interest from staff.

I purchased a bundle online and collected in store. I had to show proof 2 times and speak to 4 staff members before my order was nearly completed. I arrived home and found missing items, as they gave me a wrong model. I emailed support and 3 weeks later and corporate involved, i had an outcome. Seems The good guys are not paying attention to their business risks outlined in their 2017 financial report. I'm sure in a couple of years they could be involved in a study on how not to implement a corporatised business model.

itsjust_myst

itsjust_myst

Terrible Experience TGG Blacktown

Tried to to pick up order from Blacktown NSW store, Order was under my Mrs name and I had all the details with me including the order email, Paypal transaction info. my license with same address as noted on the order but was rudely denied pickup.
also offered them that they could call the number listed on the order and confirm, even the PayPal transaction email had my name (instead of mrs) but the staff would not even bother to look at it.

Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Online Experience

TomB

TomB

Good experience.

Ordered on line. Click and Go. Disappointed after I ordered found out that email could take up to 2 days. Email came in minutes so all good. Drove to store. Efficient staff did the paper work and I was on my way.
Full marks for this store.

I would give 0 star if I can

I recently moved home and bought everything (washer, tv, dryer, fridge, microwave, vacuum) in store and booked the installation service. It was very good but the problem came when I realized that I also need to replace my rangehood. I placed the order ONLINE this time and booked online installation. If you have booked any sorts of installation service online through them DON'T EXPECT ANY RESPONSE because they simply don't reply and don't care. It took us so much effort trying to contact them and it's still not sorted. We ended up using another company which is way better.

Nuno Patrizzi

Nuno PatrizziSouth East Queensland, QLD

They sell products online that is Out of stock.

I bought an Imac online for work and I'm waiting for 2 weeks now with no delivery estimates. On the website the product is in Stock and was saying that it would be shipped between 3 and 5 days. Instead of putting it out of stock, they keep selling and mislead the customer.

Thi

ThiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't bother

Orders keep getting rejected and or pending (not the 2 hour click and collect they advertise on their website)- even though they've put on a pre-authorisation against your card. When you ring up they just advise to go in store to buy so why even bother doing an online order. Really aren't very helpful.

Robert S.

Robert S.Sydney, NSW

Review withdrawn

I am withdrawing my review and no longer want it to be published. I don't see any point in having a grumble. There are enough grumbles without adding another one.

Cancelled Order

Ordered 3 Energizer Recharge Value chargers and order was cancelled next day because they didn't have enough stock. This was a lie as everyone I know who ordered it had their orders cancelled. No compensation either, just an email.

APM

APMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Guys On Line - Hopeless

Ordered a small radio online as a gift to my ageing mother nearly a month ago. The product has not arrived and there has been no contact from the store regarding the product, despite repeated requests sent to them through their website.
I order almost everything I buy online and have never experienced any problem until now. It is curious that a big store such as Good Guys can afford to show such a lack of curtesy to customers; especially in these times when retail is so vulnerable.
You might want to think about it before ordering online from the Good Guys.

Seen a Lower Price? Pay Less call us on 1300 942 765

I was interested in the LG 65inch Super UHD TV Model 65SM9450PTA the GoodGuys has for $1917. I saw the ads say (Seen a Lower Price? Pay Less call us on 1300 942 765). So I rang the number as shown and got transferred to the local the Goodguys store and waited 10mins before someone can pickup the phone, then tell me that it's their lowest price. What a loser. Wasted my time

MB1

MB1Sydney, NSW

Good guys don’t get the essence of online shopping!

Slow delivery and non responsive to follow ups. Non-apologetic for delays. Clearly not interested in repeat business or referrals. Avoid to keep your sanity and save time. The few dollars are the worth the pain.

Scrutarius

ScrutariusCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dishonest and deceptive in their dealings with customers

Online delivery service - size does matter