The Good Guys Online store

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Good Guys? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Shane
ShaneHunter Region, NSW

4 months and still no items delivered

I ordered 2 x Jura Milk containers and 3 Pcs Jura Claris smart filters on 14/04/22. Items were marked in stock online when purchased.

2 emails on that day stated the items were being processed by the warehouse. A week later no other communications. Followed the track your order link to read " Your product is arriving from our supplier and will be picked for you shortly. You'll receive an update from us as your order is ready to despatch."

14/08/22 No further communication was received, No order was received and the customer care team hasn't responded.

Too bad the items I have ordered are physically in stock at other stores (seen them on the shelf) and nothing from the Good Guys.

Cant even get a refund due to their lack of service.

Joe
JoeMelbourne, Victoria

Terrible customer service

I've been requesting a refund for an online order for 3 weeks now, raising a new ticket every week, and received no response at all (except 3 automated SMS saying they would respond within 5 days). The chatbot doesn't work, and there is no phone number to call for Online orders. I would definitely avoid buying from The Good Guys in the future.

Marco T.
Marco T.

Misleading and greedy

They don’t tell you when they are out of stock so you buy items from them instead of finding them sooner from somewhere else. They don’t keep you updated with when their items will become available even after you have forked out thousands. They don’t respond to your online queries and once all of that has transpired they don’t respond to your complaints. Don’t get sucked in by their prices go to JB hifi and they will price match and give you good customer service. Absolutely disgraceful

CSeb
CSebNew South Wales

Ordered item that said in stock now on back order

Can't get through to anyone, local store can't help as can't see order, product now isn't in stock and on back order but they have my money. When I ordered it online it said was in stock and available for delivery. Now I'm trying to get a refund but no response.

Delayed items no update

Paid for next 5 day delivery. 10 days later no update.

Diego Sanchez
Diego SanchezSydney, NSW

Terrible costumer service

It’s been weeks since I received my damaged microwave. Tried contact online, they answered and told me they were going to get back to me last week but haven’t received any updates.

Sharon N.
Sharon N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst service ever

Purchased a cooktop online - it said 1 day dispatched - nothing for 2 weeks - couldnt contact them on the phone, by email or online - worst service ever! Finished up sending emails daily and eventually received it - still no contact from them - what a disgrace - wont deal with them again

Mark P.
Mark P.

0 customer service with no accountability.

Purchased a dishwasher described as Black The dishwasher was actually mid grey. Contacted and was told I had to pay re delivery, re stocking fees and said it was a change of mind purchase. I explained it was not described correctly, didn't care.

• Return Claim MadeYes

Got a quote that was $960 more expensive than advertised. Now can't get through to anyone to discuss

It is impossible to speak to anyone helpful over the phone at the Good Guys. I spent 50 minutes on hold, finally got through to someone, only for the line to "drop". Got through to a retail store, and everyone was too busy. Rang another retail store, and the phone rang out - the automatic message service asked me to "call back later". How can I pay a quote that includes costs for "Additional Material Charges" of $980, with no explanation of what these costs are for, and no one to explain it to me? Terrible.

Justin
JustinSydney, NSW

Product has not arrived

I purchased a dryer online (apparently "in stock") on 19 July 2022. Did not arrive. Tried to cancel on 27 July. Received an automated response saying that the request had been received and would responded to within 5 days. No response was received. I have received no updates from Good Guys. It is now 8 August and I still cannot get through their phone number to an operator. No dryer and no refund. This company is an absolute disgrace. I wish I read these reviews before buying.

• Return Claim MadeYes

Terrible delivery times and service

I ordered at the beginning of May, just small household items. Goods were not shipped until 10 June, after I called to find out where my order was. When the goods finally arrived, instead of a pack of 6 filters that I ordered and paid for, I received a 3 pack, and despite multiple attempts requesting a refund, I'm not able to as the store in question (Springvale) will not pick up the phone to anyone, and will not return multiple requests for a response (even from another store). I'm still waiting on a refund for the difference at the time of writing this review.
Shocking service and terrible online shopping experience.
Would not recommend their online service at all.

Joseph
JosephGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fake discounts for purchase

They advertised store credit for purchase over $800, never got it. Don't trust them.

Never received promotional voucher

Purchased items for click and collect in June 2022 under a promotional offer for store credit/vouchers. Waited for email with vouchers that never arrived. Submitted an online form request with no reply. Called the phone number and received automated message that no one could help and was then disconnected. Started an online chat with staff, was told they can't help and to wait on the response from the form. Never got any reply from the Good Guys and never received my store vouchers. Will just purchase from Amazon from now on as at least they offer customer service and support!

Christabel A.
Christabel A.Sydney, NSW

Good Guys, more like Con Guys - No Store Credit Received as Promoted

Bought a dryer during store credit promotion. Opted in for marketing emails as per T&C. Credit suppose to be received 26/7 and expires 2/8, received nothing. Sent in an enquiry, more than 5 business days no response. Wouldn't have bought the dryer otherwise.

Aim2XLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OMG: My mistake, I need to own the fact I brought from this retailer.

Ordered a new Kettle on 23/07/2022, expecting the "in stock" item to arrive. Now the 4/08/200 and zero further comms from them. When I email, no reply, use the Chat feature I get "Thanks. We will pass on these details and one of our team members will join this chat shortly" 40 minutes waiting so far and this is my second go today, eventually the browser times out and closes the Chat session.