The Good Guys Physical store

The Good Guys Physical store

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dennis

DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Guys Not on your life

Store LocationThe Good Guys Bundall

Poor service slow systems

We paid for an item online, as they couldnt process our credit card in store. Waited 30 minutes in store for the item although they already have the payment confirmation. Their systems are exceptionally slow. Surely common sense should prevail!

Store LocationLytwitch, Brisbane
kim

kim

Samsung washing machine

Don't ever buy anything from here, because they're so dodgy in giving back your money or fixing your item few, days after I have purchased a washing machine it took me 1 year to get a replacement even know it had 2 or 3 year warranty, these guys are the biggest sxxms they will not help you there's no word for it but sxxms. Even the owner he's the biggest sxxm than anyone else and they will not refund your money even know i paid in cash I paid $1800 and I have had the same experience with the Pakenham store as well the franchise is very bad they do not want to help after they take your money

Store LocationDandenong

Rude staff and worst customer service I have ever experienced

15 October 2019. Called the Good Guys in Geelong and was told my a staff named Matt that I was allowed to pick up the TV my son purchased through ebay using PayPal. Was told I could go directly to the warehouse at the back of the store. Got to the warehouse and was then told I need to show them paper work from the store. Went to the store and aside trying to avoid serving me, was then told they could not release the item to me. Did not receive any apology due to another staff giving me incorrect info. Staff, specially the one I was originally dealing with, was very rude and defensive and could not even say Sorry for a mistake made by one of their staff. Ain't going back to that place.

Store LocationThe Good Guys Geelong - Fyans St Geelong 3220

ZMA

ZMASydney, NSW

Concierge Rewards not received

have purchased Gold Service Extras on two products on Dec 2018.
I have been told that I will receive $20 rewards 6 times over a year. Till now received only two rewards.
Tried contacting Concierge Rewards team, As per their system three store credits were successfully sent and they cant do anything for the missing rewards.

In short, Its disappointing to hear such response from them that I wont be able to get rewards which was not delivered to me but is showing in system.

It would be great if Sales team inform buyers about such scenarios from Concierge Team and there is no guarantee that rewards will be delivered to you.

byronseachange

Duped

Nirmal P.

Nirmal P.Illawarra, NSW

best customer service experience

I went to Casula,NSW to buy 75inch smart Samsung 4k tv. Received fantastic service by fijindian boy who had started job only months back who helped me for price matched anx delivery too. infect got best deal out there.

Store LocationCasula opposition to Costco

john loughnan

john loughnanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Today I bought a Dyson vaccum from the chadstone store. The staff member Steven went above and beyond helping me select a vaccum. Further more his knowledge and can do attitude was a shopping experience I have never had before. I couldn’t recommend Steven and the store manager Andrew more. Thanks you guys I will be recommending you to all.

John.

Store LocationChadstone
johnny d

johnny dPerth, WA

Ripped

Store LocationCannington

Anonymous762

Anonymous762Victoria

The Good Guys offer polite, helpful and friendly customer service. I find them helpful and informative. My experience is that I find they have my best interests. My overall experience with them is excellent. I am not being rewarded in any way for writing this. I found their products at least very good , if not excellent.

beware of buyers

Brand new iphone faulty the same they didn’t replace or repaid and even not ready to find a solutions

Their irresponsible behaviour make as cranky

Before buying check the refund policy

Don’t believe the general shop refund policy

MichaelSydney, NSW

Terrible after-sales service re delivery

Store LocationGood Guys Castle Hill

Sylvia

SylviaSouthwest, VIC

TCL E17US

Bought this tv beginning of last year and was excited to finally have my first smart TV. What a load of rubbish. Was not informed by the salesman that apps such as Stan and SBS On Demand could not be put on. Apparently it is not an android tv. Never knew they existed. Good Guys salesman should have honestly informed me of the limitations of this TV not just be happy to get his commission.

Store LocationGeelong

Dismissive, dishonest & poor customer service

Store: The Good (Wicked) Guys Geelong
Unit 1/40-50 Fyans St, South Geelong VIC 3220
Staff: Adam Missen
Issues: 30 Days Change Of Mind Policy - even if the item is in resaleable condition
Bad service and will even talk you down.
Conclusion: Don't believe in the Terms and Conditions on their website - IT'S A COMPLETE RUBBISH! I'll take your custom elsewhere. If you experience the same later, use the social media.

Store LocationGeelong
Cecilia

CeciliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stainless Westinghouse Display fridge, great product poorly wrapped therefore damaged on delivery.

happy with its functionality, & appearance, its difficult to find a fridge that fit my kitchen & budget, delivered poorly wrapped and as a result it is covered in dents. Very disappointed.

Store LocationGood guys Watergardens

Fiona M.

Fiona M.North Queensland, QLD

A Lemon fisher and paykel washing machine

Will never go to a good guys store and purchase a product and neither will I buy their extended warranty fisher and paykel washing machine 4 times it's had an issue and still won't replace it ripping holes in clothes and towels

Store LocationTownsville Domain

herbie

herbie

Still waiting

Where is my DVD player. It has arrived in store but still no contact from manager. They are just plain lazy and will not give you any help at all.

Store LocationGeoscience cross

Poor service on faulty product

Bought a new iPad 6th generation but found that after 10 minutes use part of the screen lost colour. Took it back - no replacement, no refund. Told I could take it to an Apple store or else it would be anything up to 21 working days before I could get the problem resolved. Considering I bought from their store, not Apple, I think their " not our problem" attitude not good enough.

Store LocationManly West

Jan de Bruin

Jan de BruinCanberra 2600, ACT

No feedback as to a lack of service

Store LocationGood Guys, Tuggeranong