The Good Guys Physical store

The Good Guys Physical store

Excellent Service

I almost spend AUD 5000 on Good Guys in the last month and the Aaron in Cockburn Shopping Centre was excellent. I shortlisted the models and then went to Good Guys and I feel that I got the best prices in the market.

Store LocationCockburn

Poor form

Purchased a expensive TV 6 months ago and now it is not working. It has been 3 weeks and still no repairer. The Good Guys will not do a store credit unless the repairer deems it can't be repaired. That's if the repairer comes to look at the product. In the meantime I have the biggest TV sitting in my living area, that is not working, not repaired and apparently doesn't warrant a store credit. Good Guys, you obviously know there is a fault with this product, it is well documented, so why do you continue to sell it?

Store LocationLutwyche

Can't live with it

Bought an LG Fridge (GB-45OUPLE) which emits a high pitched electronic noise. Attempts to repair this item have failed. Both LG and the Good Guys have so far refused to return or replace the item. Have spent hours on the phone to both companies who have given us the run-around and generally failed to return calls.

Store LocationThe Good Guys Gepps Cross SA

Worst service ever - Concierge warranty. And worst experience with local Australian store

In short: "Stay away from Thegoodguys"

Do not trust their Concierge warranty and save your money.

We bought a Sony 65 inch tv from the good guys in September 2016 and paid $4100. Since then it has been repaired 4 times on different occasions. Tv is still faulty and we are having really hard time dealing with thegoodguys and their concierge warranty. The worst ever warranty and service. I always ask my friends and colleagues not to even go closer to thegoodguys store.

Store LocationThegoodguys Maribyrnong

Poorly packed macbook, sent through post

The Good Guys Geelong think that it is perfectly fine to deliver a $1700 macbook through the post in one thin cheap layer of bubblewrap and paper. No outer carton as many others would including Apple, office works ect.

Paper torn completely and all 8 corners of the package ( Apple box) are dented in.
They now want me to return it to the store for inspection and possible replacement.
This was purchased online from their website and I paid for delivery.
The pics show exactly how it arrived. I have not opened it as yet.

Store LocationThe Good Guys Geelong

It is easy to use

Good guys have heaps of great deals and friendly down to earth staff who seem very helpful and are happy to help with any questions you may have and happy to demonstrate a product

Store LocationHervey bay

Rude staff and customer dealing

Bought a throw rug from narre warren store and had to return it the next day as it did not have a timer function. A rude unprofessional lady at the counter refused to take it back and said it smelled of food. Hello lady. It was unused new thing. After buying over 20k stuff from the good guys this sort of customer service is pathetic. Bye bye good guy.

Store LocationNarre warren

False advertising

Miele dishwasher advertised for $1099. When ordered, told price is $1499 and offered $100 voucher, but could not be used for that purchase. This occurred through the Lutwyche store, Brisbane.
Update - Good Guys are willing to sell the dishwasher at the advertised price of $1099. Thank you.

Store LocationOnline, then phoned Lutwyche store

Perfect

Fantastic service
Very happy
Customer service was very good
She listens carefully and advise accordingly
I took a lot of her time about different products and she responded happily
Recommended to everyone

Store LocationMount gravatt

Waste of time.

Disappointed with the service or lack of it today at Artarmon.Spoke to one staff,about to ask a question ,
Just walked away.A previous time I found the staff member very pushy .My son had previously purchased a Smart TV for me and service was fine .Being older and female you suddenly disappear.

Store LocationArtarmon

Wish I could do -5 stars

- Staff don’t acknowledge you.
- I had to go to the registers to ask for someone to help me.
- 1st I was told I was entitled to 10% off the item then I showed the staff a sign that said 15% off which they agreed to, then once I got to the registers I was told “oh no! That’s a different model number so the item is full price”
Absolutely awful they have lost my business for life.

Store LocationAuburn

Gas Heater

Went to Kotara store and were assisted by Noel. He was very knowledgeable on heaters, patient not to pushy. We are very happy with our gas heater and would like to thank Noel for his assistance .
Thankyou Amy, Jim & Kathy

Store LocationKotara

Good Service, price and product. Expired promotion

Good Guys Cannington store. Saturday 1 June 2019. I got great friendly service from Raj. Very helpful in his recommendation for LG tv. Ended up buying one for the bedroom as well, spent $3300 instead of $2000. My only gripe is the SMS they sent the next day to participate in their online survey - WIN $500!!!!! Only trouble was that when I read the T's & C's (like most people don't) I discovered the win $500 promotion had finished on 22 May. Come on (Good) Guys, attention to detail

Store LocationCannington WA

I can’t give more stars. I’d like to because the staff were good...it’s their policies that are at fault.

Lovely staff at the Kotara store but the company policy meant they couldn’t email a copy of my receipt to me. I’m a 2 hour return trip from this store and If I wanted a copy they said I had to come instore to physically pick it up.
The girls on the phone that tried to assist kept apologising but that they’d ‘get in trouble’ if they emailed the receipt to me.
It’s a silly thing really but just be careful when claiming any promotional refunds or ‘cash backs’. If you pick up bulky items from the loading dock at the back of the store you don’t get the proper sales invoice and that’s what you need to claim any promotion. I did get a paid receipt but it’s not the one the supplier wants. It has to show HOW the invoice was paid. In this case credit card. The receipt they generate at the loading dock doesn’t print this information. Hence I have to go pick one up.
You would think the good guys would know this.
I’ll know to ‘shop around’ next time. We’ve spent $000’s over the years and try to remain loyal but this just doesn’t sit right with me. How much did they spend to get me to buy from them in the first place and then they mess up the relationship like this.
Even their phone system has changed to be more like phoning a call centre now. What happened to good old fashioned ‘service’? I note their reviews are at the low end of the scale. Maybe the decision makers should take note, there is a reason for this!

Store LocationKotara

The Most Atrocious Service!

I went, cash-in hand, to buy a Blu-Ray player (i.e. at The Good Guys in Cannington). Firstly, the labelled price of a Sony (which is one I had in mind) was $70 more than "as advertised" price on The Good Guys website. Secondly, the assistant, when asked for their advice/recommendations, told me that "they all work with all TVs". Clearly that's not the case! I was attempting to seek their advice on the various features and benefits and their recommendations in relation to my particular TV and needs (which they didn't even bother to try and understand). Thirdly, I asked for their best price on the Sony and pointed out that I would be paying cash. They told me (actually they muttered it) that "paying cash makes no difference". I said, "but I thought you advertise 'pay less for cash'". He said "that was 6 years ago". Maybe they no longer do that? Anyhow, the bottom line is that, in my opinion, I was attended to by an aggressive, surly, rude and singularly unhelpful assistant. I therefore told them to just forget it and immediately went elsewhere to buy it. $277 in lost sales for them! And I shall not be returning to that store. If I could give zero stars, I would!

Store LocationThe Good Guys Cannington Store

Sales person was amazing!

I had to purchase new kitchen products and my sale guy David was so helpful from start to finish. He matched prices that I had found at others stores and even products online. Nothing was to much trouble. Even after receiving my goods I had a another enquire which David reasoned promptly and helped me with it. Nothing was ever to much trouble. Thanks again David S. from The Good Guys Narre Warren.

Store LocationNarre Warren

Worst customer service

Promises being made and not kept also a token phone call who was also not listening to what I had to say.
Casula store I will not be going back ever, no wonder people shop online then retailers (Good Guys) will be crying over loss of money and staff.
Maybe is a criteria that staff learn to lie on the job?

Store LocationCasula

Very Bad Customer Service

I bought a brand new oven (BOSCH) customer # 0005446706 on 13/04/2019. The oven is faulty and unsafe (on very first day blow up main power breaker). Auburn NSW store not taking any responsibility to replace or refund. i can buy repaired oven less than half price form second hand shop.

Store LocationAuburn NSW

Castle Hill store

Dodgy and compulsive liars staff , the worst shopping experience I have had . According to the store policy , the staff should match Items prices with other stores with same specs or values . The staff came up with a pathetic excuse not to honor their policy . I will never deal with them again

Store LocationCastlehill

Almost One week problem not sloved

Brought a new Samsung 676 LBlack Matt listed new product on good guys site Automatic ice maker not working My complaint tossing between good guys n Samsung can’t find serial number in there data base now they can find any service centre near my home please don’t buy this fridge looks like this product have some issues with Ice maker hope so someone will take action soon I’ll update what action both of these Good Guys n Samsung are going to take

Store LocationGood Guys Carseldine Qld