3.8

4.2

Bec.c
Bec.cPerth, WA

Great experience, fantastic result

Luke was very professional, polite and helpful. Results are fantastic, our home was left clean and tidy & the experience was easy and problem free.
Ella Corrigan
Ella CorriganPerth, WA

Excellent experience!

We had a leaking shower and had Luke come around from The Grout Guys. Had I known it would be greatly priced and fixed easily I would have called sooner. Luke was great, polite, informative efficient and did an excellent job.
We have already recommended to a friend!
Rory T.
Rory T.

Bathroom & en suite regroup and seal

Luke & Kobe were excellent. On time, polite, hard working, really tidy and did a brilliant job
Alison F
Alison FPerth, WA

Happy customer

Luke recently regrouted both our showers and he did an amazing job. He was punctual, kept me up to date throughout the process, was considerate and let me know when he was going to be noisy and left my bathroom clean and tidy once he finished. I should have done this years ago.
lisa younge
lisa youngeSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Waste of money

After one year the grout has cracked and now the shower is leaking down to the ceiling below. The warranty was for 10 years however as the property has changed hands they don’t want to know about it . Waste of $1200.00. Shoddy work.
DLW
DLWPerth, WA

Good work

The work carried out by Merrick was excellent. He was efficient, informative and friendly.
SHANE MILDENHALL
SHANE MILDENHALLSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very happy client

Lou has just left our premises having made an awesome job of returning our shower to looking like new.
Lou was on time, friendly and courteous - more importantly the result was beyond our expectations. We have a second shower booked for 25 June and would love to see Lou return to complete it.
DIY yes
DIY yesVictoria5 posts

Nearly but not quite

The grout finish looked patchy in colour and the caulk colour didn't match what was there previously in size or colour. They said the caulk had to be 8mm thick and this just looked low rent. No mention of this when quoting unfortunately as I would have approached it differently as I was spending money hoping to improve the look of the bathroom. Anyway had them back a second time to rectify. The chap that came the second time was helpful about it but still the caulk colour doesn't look good and they said this was all they had in their range. Again it would have been good to know this when they did the quote. Not sure I would have gone ahead. Disappointingly the second go at it has now also dried and the grout is still very patchy in colour.
gavjones1113
gavjones1113Perth, WA

Unhappy customer

Poor quality of finish. Expensive. Lots of fake 5 star reviews.
  • +1Thumbnail
Roy David J.
Roy David J.Peel, WA2 posts

A Great Result

We contracted The Grout Guy to refresh the shower recess in our Main Bathroom.

Their representative "Luke" attended and did an amazing job. He was friendly and professional and fully explained the process.

The end result was so good that we have asked The Grout Guy to send Luke out again to repeat the process in the ensuite bathroom.

Very impressed with The Grout Guy and Liuke in particular. Highly recommended.

Davina
DavinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shower Regrout

Great service and quality work from Devery!
Highly recommend The Grout Guys and Devery!
S.Smith
S.SmithPerth, WA

Excellent service

Fantastic service and workmanship by Naomi. Would recommend to any one.
Carl
Carl

Impressed

I don't normally do reviews but am making the exception here. Michael (Mick) arrived on time, did a great job and cleaned up when done (and he couldn't have been nicer).
Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding work

Highly recommend Luke from the Grout Guy. He has done an amazing job with the grout in my bathroom, particularly the shower. It looks like new.
Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Happy customer

From the first contact with The Grout Guys, the customer service was excellent. The technician, Lou, was amazing and explained everything as he went, which was so helpful. I would definitely recommend Lou and the team.