The Lady Shake - Banana

The Lady Shake - Banana

VeraSydney, NSW

Too sweet and grainy taste

Have tried banana so far. Too sweet for my taste even with added berries or banana. Also left a grainy powdery feel in my mouth. Still have coffee and chocolate but not keen to try. Hoping not to have wasted all my money. I don't see the point in adding things to change flavour or texture as you should not have to.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$135.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Vera

I have tried those options without any satisfaction. That seems to be the general response from Lady Shake.

Vera

If anyone in Sutherland Shire wants to buy 3 packs of Lady Shake at half price please message me. I have one banana, one coffee and one chocolate purchased 2 weeks ago. Thanks.

Manda

MandaNorth Queensland, QLD

Sickening

I tried banana and a few sips of chocolate with berries, but had too tip it out. It is waaaaay too sweet, like drinking 50 cups of sugar. I diluted it to 800ml, still too sweet. Any more would be too much to drink in one sitting.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$44.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Side Effects
  • None
Lea-Anne B.

Lea-Anne B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great taste filling

I purchased the chocmint flavor first & I was not crazy on the taste so I add banana to it. I bought the variety pack, best thing I did , I love love the banana flavor.
I am not a fan of the strawberry either but I drank it..i love the idea of the variety pack I wish it had coffee flavor so i could try it maybe I could buy a single serve ?.
I am happy with this product overall the flavors are a matter of taste try them all I say..
Great product for me the banana is a clear winner it satisfies my hunger & the added bonus is it has healthy gut probiotics & fiber. Check it out on ytube decision I made.

Purchased in April 2020 at Terry White Chemists for A$45.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Tammy

TammyMurray Region, NSW

Yum! Gives me alot of energy and I'm full for hours.

I love the banana flavour. I do add more liquid then recommended as it is very thick but that's alright. My morning shake, banana sachet, almond milk, water and small handful of mixed berries. Yum! Gives me alot of energy and I'm full for hours. I've lost 4 kg in 2 weeks. Happy so far

Purchased in February 2020 for A$44.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Bianca V.

Bianca V.Western Australia

Week in great to far

I started the lady shake a just over a week ago and already lost 3 kg so happy great you that you do feel super full and I have a idea that I like to share to I bought an pop circle maker and made ice cream with it and it is a good replacement for the real thing I will continue to use the shake of all the benefits of all the nutrients in it

Purchased in March 2020 for A$139.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Kim Pendlebury

Kim PendleburyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap, simple & it works

I have been using the Lady Shakes since mid Jan 2020. I basically stick to vanilla, banana, coffee and choc and tend to mix and match. I have tried lots of different brands over the years and these are, by far, the nicest and the lower sugar content certainly helps. They work out around $2.50 per shake which is cheap as chips, so I dont see it being an expensive program at all.
I feel better, I'm motivated and am enjoying watching my weight come down.
Ladies, if you are fence sitting, fall over to the side that says have a go, Im sure you won't regret it :)

Purchased in January 2020 at Online for A$135.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Changing it up

Did not like my first day at all. Did not like the taste or the texture but, after reading reviews on this page and the Man Shake page I realized I can change it up. Second day I used milk instead and only one scoop. Perfect. I enjoyed the shake and over time I will work my way back to 2 scoops and water. I like the food guide as well. Would like it if the delivery was a bit quicker but that may be out of your hands. Cheaper to buy on the website instead of the chemist.

Purchased in January 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Marry_Berry

Marry_BerrySydney, NSW

good taste and blends well

I bought a bag of the lady shake off amazon and have a glass each morning. the powder blends well and the flavor is just like a banana shake without any strange taste. it keeps me full until lunch.

Purchased in January 2019 at Amazon for A$55.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Jules A.

Jules A.Sydney, NSW

Good weight loss first week

I started replacing 2 meals per day. One gym session this week. I have lost 2kgs over first 5 days - so far so good. I mix with 750 ml. Taste is ok first 2 days I was hungry but ok now.

Purchased in October 2019 at Terry White Chemists for A$40.00.

Taste
Weight LostYes

Busy lady

Busy ladyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pleasantly surprised how good it tastes and how easy it !

The lady shake tastes great and is very filling. Great for a busy workday. Easy to make and easy to drink. Into my third week and have lost centimetres!! My favs are banana, coffee & chocolate and I never feel hungry

Purchased in August 2019 for A$249.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Most versatile flavor

I have tried all TLS flavors and will always have banana on the shelf.
Love having ban/choc shake with a touch of peanut butter!!
The banana protein pancakes are sensational the entire family love them.

Purchased in June 2019 at On line.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Queen T

Queen TSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Customer

New to TLS loving it, love how it is quick and easy to make, The flavors are nice and love how it gets thick and fills you up. Kids want to try the kids shake. I brought the buy 3 get one free offer, you can get samples just email them.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$134.85.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
GeorgieThe Lady Shake

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We love that you're finding it so quick and easy to have a healthy meal! Well done.

Michelle

Michelle

Love it

Love it taste great. Great for busy mums l know l am a mum of 3 year old twins. I have mine for breakfast and lunch keeps me full never hungry

Purchased in March 2019 for A$149.00.

GeorgieThe Lady Shake

Thanks so much for the great feedback Michelle!

Taste is just like a banana paddle pop. Yummy!!

I have tried Chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. I love the Banana flavour. It is just like a banana paddle pop and with water control I can make it as thin or thick as I like. Yum

Purchased in April 2019 at The Lady Shake for A$44.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Maden

MadenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My go to breakfast!

I’ve tried most flavours and banana is my favourite. It tastes so much better than other meal replacement shakes.
It keeps you full all morning and gives me so much energy.

Purchased in January 2018 at IGA for A$42.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Ally

AllyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Banana is my favourite flavour. Love it with ice and some frozen banana in my bullet. Tastes great and very filling

1 scoop bananna with 1 scoop chocolate and ice ...yummo! Waiting on delivery of my choc mint flavour. 3 weeks on for breakfast and lunch. Scales not changed much but body shape has. Normal dinner, need to start walking but i am very very happy. Flavours great and filling.

Purchased in April 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Heather

HeatherGreen Point

This flavour is so versatile.

I love rhe banana flavour. It tastes great and is great mixed with vanilla, chocolate and strawberrry. I have tried Opti Slim which is awful compared to The Lady Shake. Much more flavour and healthier too. Enjoy it

Purchased in March 2019 at Feminine Mysteries.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Rochelle T

Rochelle TAuckland

Just like a Banana Thickshake...

I've been doing the lady shakes for two weeks now & so far so good...

Keeps me full, Banana, Strawberry & Chocolate all taste delicious & I'm feeling & looking lighter for it :)

And I love how easy they are to make...

Purchased in April 2019 at Online.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Love the flavour!!

I have tried all the flavour ( banana,chocolate, choc-mint, vanilla, strawberry, coffee and caramel) I enjoyed most flavours but banana is my favourite. The lady shake works well and helps keep the weight off, I recommend it to anyone needing/wanting to loose weight it works great.

Purchased in January 2019 at The lady shake .

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Jess h

Jess h

Like banana Nesquik but good for me

I absolutely love the banana flavoured lady shake! It helps get rid of my sweet craving and has helped me lose weight too! The taste reminds me of Nesquik!
I lost 7 kg in the first month of using these shakes

Purchased in October 2018.

Vicki Wilsonasked

Banana

I started lady shake this morning and found I was hungrier than normal 3 hours later

Hi Vicki

Thanks so much for getting in touch.

It is often hard for your body to adjust to changes in diet and you may find yourself having fleeting feelings of hunger that can simply be attributed to your body's habit of eating.

You shouldn't feel hungry on the Man Shake program as you should be having two shakes, one meal andtwo snacks. However, depending on what you were eating before it may take a little time for your body to adjust to the changes.

The best way to prevent hunger is to make sure you are drinking 2-3 litres of water per day. Often you might think you are hungry, but in fact, you are just thirsty - weird I know!
Carry healthy snacks with you when you can - this may include a small handful (30g) of raw nuts (no peanuts), fruit (no more than 2 pieces per day), a small tin of tuna, boiled egg and any snacks from the "recommended snack list".

When eating your main meal, you can add extra non-starchy vegetables (mostly greens) and unlimited salad to your meal to keep you fuller for longer.

Let us know how you go with this and if we can help you further. Stick with it you're doing great and this will pass.

Kind regards

Team Man Shake and Lady Shake

Vicki Wilson

Thank you, also another question. I have Irritable Bowel syndrome, ,is it still ok to have lady shake.I also am lactose intolerant

Customer S.The Lady Shake

We usually recommend consulting with your local GP or pharmacist about this before starting our product.
Our Shake does contain small trace amounts of lactose. There is 2 2.5gm per 100gms or 1 1.5gms per serve.
We have had people who are lactose intolerant use the shake without an issue, however this depends on the individual. Alternatively we sell a Vegan range which is dairy free. Hope this has helped. Regards TLS

Get an answer from our members and The Lady Shake representatives