The Littl

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Littl

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (67)

Perfect for my granddaughter

This a delicate piece of jewellery, understated and not flashy. It is subtly and easily identified as belonging to my granddaughter with her 3 initials

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Unethical rip off, all brand no quality

A simple search on Etsy will show your products are literally cheap bits and pieces with a huge mark up. Paying for the brand and marketing, not quality at all.

• +1Thumbnail
Mizzy
MizzySydney, NSW

Love love love!!!

Feminine design, great quality, price and customer service! I have purchased a few already, I can’t get enough of them!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Find out how The Littl compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Beautiful, simple and elegant!

The littl is my favourite jewellery company, with beautiful items and great customer service. The pieces I have bought have lasted well, and I love the great price range - makes it easy to buy more!

Love this necklace so much! True to size and matches the description

Very happy with service and shipping time, no complaints at all! Prices match with the quality of the jewellery. The range of jewellery is amazing.

Hannah Morgan
Hannah MorganSydney, NSW

Lovely

Necklace is amazing and stunning... however when received it was all tangled as it was not packaged in the black foam to prevent jewellery from being tangled... But overall happy with my purchase

Maggie
MaggieAlice Springs, NT

Amazing products and even better customer service

All of their jewellery pieces are amazing and great quality, although when I had problems with mine they happily exchanged it for new pieces of jewellery and even allowed me to upgrade. Would highly recommend buying from them as you are paying for quality and amazing customer service

KiaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

NOT HAPPY

I have asked for a refund on the product I purchased and yet still have not received any correspondence what so ever regarding this issue

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Sure was

Samantha
Samantha

Love everything from the Littl!

I love my jewellery and will happily tell everyone where they’re from! The best and kindest customer service as well!

Love this brand!!

One of my favourite jewellery brands. Will continue to purchase! Impressed with the quality and customer service. Expectations have been exceeded every time

Nikki
NikkiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beautiful jewelry and amazing customer service.

Obsessed with my jewelry. I get so many compliments on it.
Repeat customer.
The best customer service I have experienced in a long time.
Recommend to everyone

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Danielle
DanielleSydney, NSW

Gorgeous Jewellery & Great Customer Service

We received my daughter's necklace today and she is thrilled. Thankyou for your speedy turn-around in repairing her jewellery (free of charge!) and thanks too for the Littl’s great customer service.
We will definitely be choosing a few more items in the near future!

Chelsee B.
Chelsee B.Sydney, NSW

A little late

My boyfriend bought me a necklace from the The Littl recently. He bought it a few days before Valentines Day as the website stated if ordered by that time it would arrive by Valentines Day. Unfortunately, it did not arrive until almost 3 weeks after he ordered it, leaving him disappointed that he had nothing to give me on the day. He told me that he emailed them after almost 2 weeks asking what on earth was going on, and basically got a "sorry we'll send it asap" response. He even paid extra in shipping to get it by Valentines Day and was not offered shipping reimbursement at the very least. The necklace is lovely but it's extremely disappointing that it took so long despite the promise of quick shipping after paying extra for it.

Amazing customer service

I love the Littl!! I was gifted a necklace from the Littl for my birthday which I accidently broke. I got into contact with the team at the Littl and they were kind enough to fix it for me without any problems at all. Such a lovely team of people plus their jewellery is just stunning. 100% recommend the Littl a million times over!!

Lara
Lara

Perfect!! Simply beautiful in every way!!

I purchased a pair of the CZ earrings and two ear cuffs for my wedding day. They exceeded my expectations, the quality is fantastic and attention to detail is spot on!