The Littl

The Littl

4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (58)

Perfect!! Simply beautiful in every way!!

I purchased a pair of the CZ earrings and two ear cuffs for my wedding day. They exceeded my expectations, the quality is fantastic and attention to detail is spot on!

Brittany

BrittanySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect pieces

I ordered two gorgeous pieces from The Littl and my gosh! It’s so so pretty. I love the intricacy and attention to detail. In love!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect in so many ways!

I have fine hair but SO much of it. I usually snap/stretch hair ties trying to get my hair to stay up and have used your clips and not only have they held my hair up, there’s been no pain after having it up all day and I’ve had so many compliments on them! I got 2 different colour ways of each style, but at this stage I might be wanting more! Honestly would recommend these to anyone thinking of buying! Just do it you will not regret it!

Beautiful pieces...

Beautiful and stunning jewellery, get so many compliments! Would definitely recommend buying from The Littl, prompt delivery and great service.

Tara S.

Tara S.Sydney, NSW

Perfect earrings but change shape easily

Loved the hoop earrings I brought but found when I put them in they easily changed shape. So disappointing as they were really cute!

Simple, elegant and chic.

Absolutely love all my pieces from THELITTL. They are my fav boutique jeweller, I have about 6 pieces from them which are amazing quality and perfectly hand crafted. So so happy I found them

First time ordering

I originally wrote a review due to terrible shipping rates because it took 3 months for my package to be delivered to me but the company was very professional and reached out to me to try and satisfy an unhappy customer so for that i applaud Them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing bracelet absolutely love it!

Fit so well and was a beautiful colour! Have another gold bracelet and matched perfectly with it and complemented it

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality- broke within a month

I ordered the Devine eye bracelet. It broke within a month, it wasn’t caught on anything or pulled. This can only be down to being poor quality, not a reflection of what was paid for it.

Best customer service I’ve experienced

A huge huge HUGE thank you to Alice and the team at The Littl for going that extra mile and making sure my order was sent out and delivered in time for my mum’s birthday even though they were closing up for a Christmas break! My mum absolutely loved her earrings and we will definitely be ordering more of your gorgeous jewelry.

I will definitely be recommending you to all of my friends we couldn’t be happier.
It’s great to see such amazing customer service as you don’t get that everywhere!

Thank you once again!

Lisam

Lisam

Poor quality very overpriced avoid

Earrings a cheap and flimsy worth about 30 Dollars not over 150. About tge quality of lovisa or worse so save your money and buy there

Just amazing

I have bought 5 pieces from The Littl and now I don’t trust any other brand haha! I started buying it during covid for a pick me up and never stopped! I’m just so surprised with how the price doesn’t match the quality (in a great way)! It’s just so rare to find great quality gold jewellery that’s not just gold plated but actually solid gold and doesn’t cost over $200+ (you literally don’t have to take it off). It’s also so dainty but strong as well! I’ve gotten my girlfriends at work addicted too! Thanks to The Littl, you guys brightened my crappy covid year!

Ash Fabiani

Ash Fabiani North West, QLD

Love it!!! I absolutely love the Littl, the jewellery is beautiful and completes every out fit! X

Beautifully crafted jewellery and affordable, very happy with my purchases! I have brought many necklaces and they are all so beautiful!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

My favourite jewellery brand ever!

Amazing quality products, friendly and helpful customer service and quick postage. Thelittl’s high quality pieces make the perfect gift for friends, family or even yourself! Love all my pieces I have ordered, will definitely be buying more.

NyreeH

NyreeHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my new necklace!

I've always been reluctant to purchase jewellery online as I have previously & when it arrives the quality hasn't been great. In saying this, I recently purchased a gold necklace from The Littl & honestly couldn't be happier with it. I will definitely be buying more beautiful pieces from them!

Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Above and beyond service

Bought necklace for my niece, after my 20 year old daughter had purchased stunning earrings through Littl. I mistakenly put incorrect delivery address. Fortunately it made its way back to Littl and they sorted it. Their prompt thoughtful responses to my emails were very much appreciated.

Joanna F.

Joanna F.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love their pieces

I constantly receive compliments on the pieces I bought. And I’m very happy to share where I’ve got them from.
They are beautiful fragile looking pieces that actually stand the daily wear.
Love them

One happy shopper

I have just received my 4th purchase from The Littl and each time I am blown away by the product, customer service and delivery. I am surprised to see negative reviews, I assume it is just competitors trying to bring them down haha. Anyway, great brand and great products. Highly recommend.

Snow

SnowGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Jewellery EVER

Purchased 3 different types of earing from her all 14 gold filled, they come perfect and exactly like the photos. A person who has sensitive ears and can't wear anything but gold filled, this is perfect and I can have different and beautiful designs. I would 100% buy from them again and again

Up set Customer

Up set CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gold Stud Ear Rings

Purchased Rose 14ct Gold Stud Earrings in good faith over the internet.
Delivery was fine but the quality was poor, "cheap & nasty" flimsy where one pin broke away from the rose on attempt to install ?
Pricing was reasonable however on request for refund as the produce was faulty and quality never met our expectations we were told by the Company "as per our policy, we cannot provide refunds on earrings due to our strict hygiene reasons" what a fob off !!! they are faulty it's that simple.
We will NEVER purchase anything from the Litti again