The Littl

The Littl

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (45)

New favourite jewellery brand!

I’m so in love with everything i received and it’s all just outstanding quality! Not to mention, shipping was SO fast! I had to repair my necklace and they were so quick to respond and they even kindly added in a free pair of earrings for the inconvenience. The customer service was unreal! Will definitely buy again!

Bianca

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

I have so many pieces from The Littl, and I couldn’t be more happier with every single piece I have received from them. I have bought my friends gifts from them and they love it!

Bronte

BronteSydney, NSW

My favourite jewellery brand!

I’ve now bought so many pieces from The Littl and they are all so well designed and made. They’re customer service always goes above and beyond and their packaging was super cute as well. Could not recommend them enough!!

Timea

TimeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stunning dainty jewellery

Great customer service from Charli. She was very quick and friendly replying my emails. The earrings and necklace were beautiful quality. Amazing prices and styles. Thank you for providing amazing customer service an product.

Terrible Quality

I bought a pair of earrings for $99, they came and were absolutely terrible quality, they were so thing like wire and bent very easily. I couldn’t wear them with my hair out as i feared they would get caught on my hair and bend, this eventually did happen and one of them was lost. Not worse more than $10 for the quality, very disappointed.

Janine

JanineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and service

My earrings arrived very quickly and look stunning. A little hiccup in the beginning but all worked out in the end. Charli’s customer service was fabulous - super quick and friendly responses to my emails. The freshwater pearls look amazing. Great value. Thank you

Perfect made to order

They are great looking earrings with fabulous service and very prompt communication. Made to order and look fantastic on. Price was good and even though they weren’t quite right the first time. They responded quickly and sorted out the problem.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing quality, in love with the earrings

Look just like the photos on their website! Super trendy earrings and such good quality. In love with gold earrings at the moment and the ones I purchased are super nice because it’s for your second earrings as well! So happy with them!!

Kirsty

KirstySydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service

Received my earrings and they were faulty. I contacted customer service and straight away got a response. The girls were amazing and quick to send me a new pair as well as a little gift for the inconvenience.
Love my earrings they are beautiful and the quality is great!
Will defiantly be shopping here again.

Tayla

TaylaNorth West, QLD

Amazing fine jewelry pieces and great customer service!

Beautiful and simple fine jewelry, I have the pearl necklace in gold and I wear it everyday! Had a little accident with my necklace chain and emailed The Littl and they were very helpful and efficient and had my problem sorted same day. Will definitely be purchasing more pieces to add to my collection x

Simple and fabulous

I absolutely love my choker I received from ' THE LITTl"
It's so hard to find simple and stylish jewellery!
The quality is dainty, and strong enough to hold around my neck.
I was worried about the chain not fitting my neck but it fits like a charm and doesn't feel like i'm getting strangled. There is enough room for the choker to sit comfortably.
This is my first purchase from ' THE LITTl" . I'll definitely be buying from them again ! ♡

Very good quality

Very nice. Good customer service and very good quality. I got some earrings and a necklace and they came very fast. Good discount codes online that work too. Will be buying from here again

Mags M

Mags MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely in love!!

Their Miraculous Medal hoops are just perfect and I am absolutely in love!! Nice packaging and the shipping was pretty okay too!! ❤️ Thanks gals for my new fave pair of earrings!! ❤️

Courtney

CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love love love!

Absolutely love my necklace and earrings! I was worried about what size necklace to get so it really helped that the size guide shows images of each size on an actual person side by side so I ended up with exactly the right size I wanted. Quality is amazing and love the unique designs!
Will definitely recommend to others.

Repair and replace .... Drama free

I received a necklace as a gift , sadly I broke the chain. I reached out to the team at The Littl. My enquiry was well received and the team were quick to respond with a replacement solution. I think its taken less than 7 working days to send and receive my necklace. I am truly blown away by the fantastic service and the ease of their replacement process. Thank you for such a great experience , your team is awesome!

Mia

MiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

I reached out to the girls from 'The Littl' to help find the perfect style to match for my sister's wedding dress and they responded so quickly and gave me the advice needed to find the perfect style. They then helped with sending the parcel out that day to ensure we got it just in time. It arrived the following day and we couldn't be happier. Fantastic customer service and amazing jewellery.

Siobhan

SiobhanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing products and AMAZING customer service

I love the quality and design of their products! However, I was especially impressed with their customer service because when I encountered a problem with a third party delivery company I contacted The Littl and they were very understanding of the issue and helped to assist me. The customer service team really stood out as they responded promptly and went above and beyond my expectations!

Amazing!

I got a necklace and two pairs of earrings really happy with the jewellery amazing service and excellent quality would defiantly recommend to others and order from here again in the future.

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely incredible, insanely beautiful!

They’re everything I dreamed of. They are so beautifully made, and there’s so much love and detail in the design and the way you wear them... please pass on my love to the team. You guys have something really special going and I can’t wait to buy pairs for my best friends for their birthdays. I’ve already gushed about them to everyone!!

Nat

NatMelbourne

Beautiful jewelry and great customer service

Ordered a necklace and earrings for my friend's 30th. She loves them both - they are so delicate and dainty. Had an issue in that the catch broke, and the team were so helpful in fixing it for free and even sending a little gift of beautiful earrings as an apology. Definitely recommend - great range of jewelry for all occasions and I will order from them again.