The Man Shake - Choc Mint

3.8

fossicker

fossickerMid West, WA

Plenty of water

I have been on the shake for 4 months, I add 800ml to my shake not the 400 you state, it still has a very strong and yummy taste, ( especially the birthday cake) I have shake for breakfast, chicken and salad wrap for lunch and shake for tea or dinner. I also have your man bar mid morning and mid afternoon. I have lost 6kg but it seams to come off one week then nothing the next week. I did hope for a more rapid loss. It certainly fills me up and I have bags of energy but just wish results were a bit better. Sticking to it for now as it is very satisfying .

Purchased for A$220.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Micke

MickeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works a treat if you stick to it

I do the man shake twice a day Monday to Friday and stick to the program, definitely notice the difference by Friday then the weekend arrives and I go to crap, start again Monday .... choc mint and vanilla are the best, I love iced coffee but man shake coffee is no even close.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$140.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

seekash

seekashcairns

Delicious

The flavour is delicious and extremely filling. Highly recommend this product to assist in weight loss. The choc mint is great. The strawberry and coffee flavours are not so good.

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
The Man Shake
GeorgieThe Man Shake

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback Seekash, we appreciate it!!

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how The Man Shake - Choc Mint compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Paulcf

PaulcfWinmalee, NSW, 2777

Unpalatable shakes leaving nausea throughout the day

Second attempt at the Man Shake, did not work the first time despite sticking to the programme. This time I find the chocolate mint shake just OK but the caramel unpalatable which leaves me with nausea all day. I week in loss is about 2.0 kg. Man bars also not to my liking so very disappointed after forking out $214 for the starter pack

Purchased in April 2019 at man shake direct for A$214.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostNo change