Therapy Pod Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

JRP
JRPasked
Therapy Pod

Hi. The duo pod has been well used and well loved, but I now need to transport it to another house. Is it possible to compress it sufficiency to fit into the original carry bag? If not, can you provide any tips on how to make it transportable? Thanks.

Therapy Blanket
Katerina C.Therapy Blanket

Thank you for your inquiry, JRP. The duo pod may be too large for some cars for moving and we advise that you move it like how you would with your other furniture.

The pod can be put in a vacuum-sealed bag or any container/bag big enough to hold it, but it will need to be shrunk down with an industrial vacuum first. We understand this might not be possible for some. If this can't be done, I would recommend contacting a few couriers in your area that can help with the delivery of your unshrunk pod.

The other option that some customers do (although we recommend this the least), they divide the foam into a few large, sealed plastic bags and re-fill it again in their new place. This may take some time and crumbed foam may spill on the place so if you'd select this method we advise you to do it outdoors and cover the face to avoid inhaling the small particles.

Hope this helps. Take care!

Elizabeth Christo
Elizabeth Christoasked
Therapy Pod

MY son is 10 and about 149 Cm tall , thin build. Can someone help me decipher if the solo or duo is better. we dont really have a 180cm in space that they suggest but he duo is only 134 cm wide. I would rather go the duo but concerned we dont have the space. Are their photos with a teen or child next to or in , a duo?

Spike  J.
Spike J.

I went with the duo. Fits perfectly at the end of my bed

Loni P.asked
Therapy Pod

Hi. I have just received my son's duo pod today but cover isn't here yet.
I'm hoping I haven't made a mistake by opening the inner pod already without the cover !?
Will the cover still be easy enough to put on once the inner pod is fully fluffed out which it probably will be once the cover does arrive?

Also the courier said there's only one more delivery to come, but we have a headrest and a cover yet to come, are those two items likely to be packaged together??

Thankyou
Kind regards
Lionne Psorakis

Beth Collins
Beth Collins

The cover is supposed to be put in when the bag is fully fluffed so no problems there. I don’t know if the cover will come with the headrest though.
I had to chase up my cover with the delivery people.

Loni P.

Wonderful thankyou Beth !
Sorry I thought I was actually asking like an admin/ customer service type team here lol so thankyou for your reply.
I'll have to chase up the other two items I guess if they don't arrive together soon.

Thanks again

Matt
Mattasked
Therapy Pod

Is there somewhere a person can try these pods before buying?

Carolasked
Therapy Pod

I'm thinking of purchasing the middle size one for my 10 year old how has adhd.
Are the different sizes priced differently or are they all the same price.
How heavy are they. Heard they are too heavy to fluff or move on your own?
please let me know on 0416501723 and when can you deliver to tasmania

James
James

I bought a duo pod a couple of months ago and it is wonderful. I might suggest that the duo pod is a better size (I think that is what you mean by the middle size) and it will last as your son grows.
They are heavy, will ned fluffing from time to time but they can be rolled, so don't need to be lifted up. This is the best buy I have made in ages, so comfortable, easy to use and relaxing, you'll probably get one for yourself!!!

Carol

I wish I could try before I buy.
It sounds so awesome and if its as good as you say then my son and I will probably fight over it ;)
thinking, thinking.....

Ronnieasked
Therapy Pod

Line up the logo with the zip of the inner lining - is the zip vertical or horizontal? I have the zip running vertically - is that correct?

Therapy Blanket
Katerina C.Therapy Blanket

Hi Ronnie, the inner zip should run horizontally and match up with the logo (which would also ready horizontally too, once lined up).

Please email support@therapyblanket.com.au if you need further assistance :)

Thanx - glad I asked!