Thomas Sabo Online store

Thomas Sabo Online store

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (47)
Jonathan

JonathanSydney Surrounds, NSW

BAD QUALITY!! OVERPRICED!!

When I received my broken watch in the mail, the customer service team refused to put it under warranty, saying it was my fault.
Now I hadn’t even worn it yet, so I fail to see how I could’ve pulled that off. The young women, trying to help over the phone, insinuated that I was lying and asked me to pay the fee to get it to them.
So I payed for a broken watch, payed for it to get sent back and they made it seem like I was the one being difficult. What a horrible business you’re running here. OVERPRICED AND BAD QUALITY!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Highly fascinating Jewelry Designs and Quality

I first purchased from Thomas Sabo a year ago when I found this amazing Ankh necklace. I have to admit as an Egyptian, I never found such a unique Ankh design as such ! At first I thought of it as a bit over priced but when I received the order I was so satisfied with the premium quality. People just kept asking me about this pendant and from where I bought it haha. I recently ordered again but this time several products and really can’t wait for the order to be delivered. Thank you for providing me such a unique look with your jewelry and I am definitely a collector now !

One last thing !!! PLEASE consider making more Egyptian Designs like “Eye of Horus” and “Cartouche”

VickyThomas Sabo

Very upset, angry and disappointed

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Thomas Sabo Online store compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Fukusensis

FukusensisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thomas sabo watch poor Quality

My sabo watches the ones with the skull as the winding mechomisim are a real disappointment. They lasted a year! Always kept in there box in perfect condition , I took them out the other day and the dial on one of the watchs just spins freely. Not cool Thomas sabo. Very sad
Thomas sabo. Your quality build is poor!
For a $600 watch it should last a lot longer then this!

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Have purchased quite a few beads and charms over time and always receive the same great service If items are out of stock I ask to be notified and usually get reply within a week. If I make purchase it arrives in a day or two so very quick. I’ve also emailed a few times with enquires and get answered the same or next day - amazing! The only thing I would ask is if we had the option to leave parcel in a safe place rather than requiring a signature cause I often miss it. Overall though an amazing company to deal with

S.K

Good website, excellent shopping experience but...

I bought a bracelet for someone. The sizes are ambiguous-- s, m, l. But small came as child size. Then to exchange I had to pay return postage. Most companies offer free returns.

Coloured gems

I have admired the Sabo line of jewellery for some years now. I prefer the use of unexpected combinations of colour and theme. The service is excellent and delivery fast.

Madison

MadisonSydney, NSW

Great shopping

I am Very satisfied with my purchases as they were gifts for my friends birthday. my customised product looked amazing! Also great shipping time no hidden costs would definitely shop again

Fay

FayAdelaide

Beautiful

I love every beautiful piece of my Thomas Sabo jewellery. Quality is perfect. Delivery and service faultless. Very satisfied with communication when item out of stock. The range of items is extensive.

Entirely satisfied.

Lovely items that are just as pictured. Fast delivery. In past items have been in a box but this time in an envelope which disappointed me a little as more prone to damage.

JillianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Karma frog bead

I love my frog - not quite as big as my lovely green enamelled one I got a couple of years ago - still my favourite! I have a list for more of the delightful Karma beads.

Jillian

Thankyou, have some more items in mind for the coming weeks!

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Quick easy and quickly delivered.

Very happy with both bracelets. Shopped on line as on every occasion I walked into the Westfield Sydney store, which I work opposite I was completely ignored despite showing interest

Great Ecommerce

I am satisfy with the email notification when I applied to be notified when something was out of stock.
I could easily buying and it was shipped to NZ without any inconvenience or delayed.

Thank you for this great team work.

Cintia
Cintia

Thank you Vicky! I will go to Sydney next weekend and I will go to the store to see the new staff.

Kind regards, Cintia

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great

* Very satisfied
* Did not find the product to my understanding however, nice product.
* Pricing is reasonable however, better explanations need to be provided as to the exact product when purchasing online.

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Love the selections.

I’m always buying gifts and Thomas Sabo sales can be great in pricing & wonderful gifts. Throwing in a gift when ordering is a nice surprise. Quickest online delivery. Love it.

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Stunning dots ring... OBSESSED!

Thomas Sabo have such a beautiful collection of rings as well as other jewellery which did make it extremely hard to choose, however I definitely picked my favourite one in the end. It is a high quality silver ring which was even better than I expected it could be. Simple and elegant, yet unique in its design ; it was exactly what I was after and was well represented by the product photos on the website. It looks even better in real life, and I absolutely love it!

Michelle

Michelle

Sensational products and service

I have been a fan of Thomas Sabo products for years. I love the online store. The service is second to none. I have had questions answered promptly and the people answering have been so helpful. The jewellery is dispatched very quickly and is beautifully packaged.

Well done

It was a sale but still nice variety online, after making the payment you received lots of updates so always knew what stage it was up to. Received very quickly.

Josie

JosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome

Great service very helpful with any questions asked.
Delivery and tracking service was fantastic love my Thomas Sabo Jewellery.
Cant wait to see new range that is being launched exciting times ahead.

Love the originality

I order online as we do not have a Thomas Sabo in New Zealand I absolutely love the quality and originality of Thomas sabo jewellery however lately postage has gone from a few days to a couple of weeks that is my only comment regarding delivery