2Tick Travel Insurance - International Budget

4.1

Gunta B.
Gunta B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A very reassuring experience

This my second experience with Tick travel insurance. I have had nothing but an easy and great service from Tick. Easy to get insurance online at a reasonable price. Previously had to make a claim from London for cancellation of
flights and extended accommodation due to Covid. Tick were quick to respond and very helpful. Can't thank them enough! Show details
paulh3
paulh3AU20 posts

**WARNING AVOID** Terrible experience when trying to claim

**AVOID THIS COMPANY** Phone pick pocketed with cash, which was in the phone case. They deducted the $200 excess from the claim for the phone and denied the payment for the cash because it was under a "different section of the insurance and under the $200 excess". Warning their excess applies to each section. There are many sections so any incident involving many sections could easily result in them deducting over $1,000 from any claim.

The whole experience of making a claim, providing original reciepts, was painful and took many months and many emails. In the end I regretted bothering to claim on the policy.

Cheap insurance, buyer beware. I guess you pay for what you get, or in this case what you don't get. Show details

Pramod
PramodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Good and easy

It's good to have such insurance, value for money, it was easy to setup and quick Show details
Steve
Steve

Great

No trouble in taking out insurance and reasonable priced will be taking out more insurance when we go to Europe next year Show details
Josie Mackay
Josie MackayFar North Queensland, QLD
  Tick Travel Insurance - Budget

Easy cover for skiing and motorbike hire

Easy to set up and to add the extra cover needed for skiing and motorbike hire. Fortunately the trip went well , so no need to claim. Show details
HJJ321
HJJ321
  Tick Travel Insurance - Budget

Medical nightmare saved by tick

Back in 2019-2020 I used Tick when I was backpacking around Europe, towards the end of my trip I severely hurt my foot and I couldn’t walk and needed to use crutches. I was supposed to fly to Bali after, but got in touch with Tick, showed them some of my evidence and I got a business class trip home, a free ride to an airport hotel of my choice. They saved my trip Show details ·  1
Lisa J.
Lisa J.South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid!!

Avoid at all costs!! Worst customer service ever. Had an issue and wrote to them three times and all emails/correspondence was ignored. Just as well it wasn't an emergency or else I would have been in a bind. They simply don't care and did not apologise for the poor customer service. I will never use them again. Show details
Tracey
TraceySydney, NSW4 posts

Last minute insurance

Easy to follow and very reasonable. Will definitely use again. Show details ·  1
Mick C
Mick CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Travel insurance

Had a query about my travel insurance rang tick and explained my situation and my query was answered quickly and promptly very pleased with the service very professional Show details ·  1
Richard
Richard2 posts

travel insurance

I am healthy and never really have any trouble...pay with your heart not your pocket Show details ·  1
Stephen Lanfear
Stephen Lanfear

So Far So Good

This is my third time with TICK and fortunately I haven't required to put them to the test, on my previous two overseas trips their services weren't required, here's hoping the third trip results in the same outcome.
As a seventy plus year old my experience dealing with TICK taking out travel insurance was non discriminatory, straight forward and I've recommended that my two travel mates also give TICK a try. Show details ·  1
Josie
JosieSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Travel insurance

I have used Tick Insurance many times and have found them the cheapest one so far and I felt your policy met all my needs Show details ·  1
Krista
Krista

Easy to apply

Didn’t have to claim anything but insurance was quick and easy to get Show details ·  1
Peter Marshall
Peter MarshallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

Do not answer emails

I wrote three times to three different emails and no reply. I found the policy number had gone to a different yahoo that I used to purchase it but no certificate just policy number Show details
brentM
brentMSydney, NSW

Recommended

Good competitive pricing and easy to sign up. Just hope I don't have to use it but peace of mind comes first. Show details ·  1