Tidy Me

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tidy Me

valerielewk
valerielewkSydney, NSW

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

• Incentivised Review No

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

I used this company before with bad results. I moved apartments and thought I would give them another go (silly me). Booked a day and time. Day before, sent me a message telling me they couldn't get a cleaner. Re booked for this week. They confirmed. Day before clean they send a message advising they couldn't get a cleaner. If you want good, reliable cleaning, do not use this company.

Daniel Lazarus
Daniel LazarusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Poor Customer Service

I entered into a 6 month cleaning agreement yesterday.

I scheduled the first clean for the time they had available and the morning of the clean I got an SMS stating that they had no cleaner available and please request another time.

I replied to the SMS but no response, I sent a message via the bot on the website and still no response.

Very difficult to deal with a company who does not have a contact number, and does not communicate efficiently via their available channels.

Evelyn B.
Evelyn B.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service

The service from cleaners have been hit and miss. We had one cleaner who booked in to do our regular cleans, and we were happy with her work, kept coming really late, or texting saying she was unable to come at all that day and asking if she can come another day, which is not convenient for us. Then afterwards, for several months, we had a good reliable cleaner. However she decided to return to her home country. I decided we would cancel our subscription but was unable to on the app. You can only cancel an upcoming booking. I emailed twice asking TidyMe admin staff to cancel our service but have not heard back from them.

Natalie B.
Natalie B.Sydney, NSW

No-one turned up, twice

Don't waste your time with these guys. They won';t have the staff available to fulfill the cleans, and cancelling anything thats locked in is so hard. Don't respond to their live chat even though I was connected to an agent, I just sat on read. Absolute waste of energy and time.

HeimerichSydney, NSW

Cleaner never showed up. Very poor communication.

Signed up using the booking system with a supposedly available time slot. The cleaner however never showed up. Very poor communication unfortunately you can't talk to a real person. Unfortunately cannot recommend as they are not reliable.

Heimerich

Thank you. To the company credit they provided a full refund when the service could not be provided.

Bee
BeeSydney, NSW

Cleaner Never Shows Up

Made multiple bookings over a 7 week period - every time I received a message on the morning the cleaner was booked to cancel as they were unable to find a cleaner. They ask for alternative times and never get back to you. Communication is terrible - there is no phone number to call regarding last minute cancellations and the "live chat" is just an email - you won't hear back for hours to days.
Gave them several chances (understand they have lost some staff during lockdowns etc.) but after 5-6 last minute cancellations without a single successful clean in central Sydney, I'm wondering if they have any staff at all!

Samuel M.
Samuel M.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

TidyMe has a good app and booking system although it doesn't work. You book the clean and they often cancel on the day or the cleaner just never turns up. The cleans we have had have been great, no issues with the actual cleaning, its the organisation of the company itself. They ask for alternative times if they cant find a cleaner for you at your chosen date/time but then they just never get back to you.
We have now stopped working with them due to how frequently our cleans got cancelled. I wouldn't recommend them at all.

70 year old
70 year oldSydney, NSW

Easy and efficient!

My great cleaner hasn’t been able to come for months and I’ve coped fairly well but Tidy Me’s Pilar came for the first time today and my apartment is singing! Pilar just got onto the job, didn’t need much briefing from me. I recommend her highly . And Tidy Me has worked so easily. I hadn’t heard of them couple of days ago

TidyMe C.Tidy MeSend a private message

Hi! Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Surely, Pilar would be thrilled to know about this! You don't know how much this means to us. We're hoping that we could continuously give you a reliable and efficient service :)

Michelle is Fabulous!

From the minute Michelle walked in the door she attacked each area of the home that needed attention. Even down to the Oven Range Hood. She cleaned the vent and right down to the cupboards inside and out. Couldn’t be happier.

TidyMe C.Tidy MeSend a private message

Hi Megan! Thank you for that wonderful feedback. We're very happy to hear that you love our service. We will surely pass this on to Michelle. It's our goal to be the most reliable and efficient cleaning service. Have a great day!

Very poor service

Had my my first 'clean' today and I was extremely disappointed. In two hours the stovetop and the toilet were cleaned and the rubbish was taken out. So I didn't find it value for money.

When I complained, and at their request sent photos, I was offered "the opportunity to re-book you in for a clean at 50% off for the other areas that are missed."

So basically, I'm being asked to pay more money to get them to do what they should have done in the first place. I'm unsure how that is customer service.

Claire Hanmer
Claire HanmerSydney, NSW

Why I haven’t done this before!

Clean was perfect. Beds made. Bathroom and kitchen sparkling. We were extremely happy and will definitely be using this service again ...and again. We are both busy and this service will be a regular thing for us.

jason
jasonSydney, NSW

No customer service at all

I’ve been with this company for 3 years and for the last 6 weeks I’ve been let down every time and then had to chase up a cleaner everytime always to be told sorry can’t help so my opinion get another company because they don’t look after there regulars at all

Mia F.
Mia F.Sydney, NSW

Very poor communication

Stephanie Adams
Stephanie AdamsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to organise!

We’ve had a couple of TidyMe cleaners. Andrea is so friendly and she always leaves our home spic and span, she tidies and cleans till it shines! We would happily have Andrea back any time.