Listing monitored by Tidy Me

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Michelle is Fabulous!

From the minute Michelle walked in the door she attacked each area of the home that needed attention. Even down to the Oven Range Hood. She cleaned the vent and right down to the cupboards inside and out. Couldn’t be happier.

Very poor service

Had my my first 'clean' today and I was extremely disappointed. In two hours the stovetop and the toilet were cleaned and the rubbish was taken out. So I didn't find it value for money.

When I complained, and at their request sent photos, I was offered "the opportunity to re-book you in for a clean at 50% off for the other areas that are missed."

So basically, I'm being asked to pay more money to get them to do what they should have done in the first place. I'm unsure how that is customer service.

Claire Hanmer
Claire HanmerSydney, NSW

Why I haven’t done this before!

Clean was perfect. Beds made. Bathroom and kitchen sparkling. We were extremely happy and will definitely be using this service again ...and again. We are both busy and this service will be a regular thing for us.

jason
jasonSydney, NSW

No customer service at all

I’ve been with this company for 3 years and for the last 6 weeks I’ve been let down every time and then had to chase up a cleaner everytime always to be told sorry can’t help so my opinion get another company because they don’t look after there regulars at all

Mia F.
Mia F.Sydney, NSW

Very poor communication

Stephanie Adams
Stephanie AdamsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to organise!

We’ve had a couple of TidyMe cleaners. Andrea is so friendly and she always leaves our home spic and span, she tidies and cleans till it shines! We would happily have Andrea back any time.

Sean D
Sean DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t even bother

Over the course of 4 weeks we have had 5 cancellations. They don’t turn up, don’t give you a phone number and do nothing to rectify the situation. You get a text, morning of, telling you no one is showing up. Not worth the time try someone else .... anyone else before these clowns

SLP
SLP

Damaged furniture and no insurance to replace it

DO NOT use this company. They are dishonest and will NOT honour insurance claims.
I had a cleaner ruin a brand new coffee table by using something that stripped the paint and TidyMe pretended it was going to be covered by insurance for 4 weeks. Today I’m told that the cleaner said she only used a damp cloth and therefore the insurance claim has been declined.
Unless you want damaged goods with no insurance coverage USE ANOTHER Company!
I need to go to court now.

Olivia P.
Olivia P.Sydney, NSW

Great clean!

Came home to a sparkling clean home. All rubbish was removed, the bed was changed and made and all surfaces wiped clean. Very pleased with the thorough job done. The cleaner was very professional.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Olivia! Thank you for that wonderful feedback. We're very happy to hear that you love our service. It's our goal to be the most reliable and efficient cleaning service. Have a great day!

Sophie  Arnold
Sophie Arnold Sydney, NSW

Incredible service with a smile

Laura went above and beyond! Absolutely everything was spotless and she even did little extra things to make the clean even better. Highly recommend laura for future tidy me customers

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Sophie! That is so great to hear! Thank you for that lovely feedback. I will surely pass this on to Laura and she will surely love to hear this. I hope you have a great day!

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling lack of customer service

First few cleans were good but last two fortnights no-one showed up. We weren’t advised and can’t reach customer service. Cleaners work hard but company & communication is appalling. Cancelled account.

Gypsy.Clean
Gypsy.CleanSydney, NSW

Just what I needed, excellent

Very thorough and efficient and professional. Appreciated the help and definitely saved me some time. Would highly recommend to try. The scheduling online is also easy and I can arrange times as suitable for me.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Gypsy! Thank you for your feedback and we're very happy to hear this! You don't know how much this means to us. We're hoping that we could continuously give you a reliable and efficient service :)

Great work

I was very happy with cleaning service. I loved little extras like decorating beds with pillows etc.
My daughter was very impressed with the way she made her bed. Very professional!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Natalia, your feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

Jay Gray
Jay GrayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time using a house cleaner and we couldn’t be more pleased with their work!

The house was cleaned well and better than expected. There was insufficient time to change the bed sheets however, this isn’t an issue. We welcome Maria back and have booked a fortnightly clean.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Jay, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone! It's our goal to be the most reliable and efficient cleaning service. We will forward your feedback to Maria as well, I'm sure she will be delighted. Until next time!

Annie
AnnieSydney, NSW

Really good, reliable cleaning company

I have used Tidyme several times now. The quality of their cleaning crew is really good. I am always able to get someone on the day and time slot that I need. Very happy with this service.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Your kind words mean so much to us. We love to make it easy and flexible for everyone! Thank you for your feedback, Annie

Read more reviews - page 2