May

MaySydney, NSW

Happy with my first tidyme experience

I was a bit nervous to try this service as Ive had my fair share of bad cleaners before, but, the cleaner was professional and pleasant. We came home and was very pleased with the results. Still nervous about my future bookings but so far so good.

Excellent service...recommend it to others..

Arrived on time. Arby's about cleaming the house and managed the complete the job even past three society time. Happy with the service, recommend to others. I have now succeed for fortnightly service.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Your kind words mean so much to us. We love to make it easy and flexible for everyone! Thank you for your feedback, Rancho

January N.

January N.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely pathetic!

I actually feel like I need to go around my house and clean everything they have touched. This guy held a duster over my alfresco benches. He had no idea how to use a wet sponge, I mean are you kidding me? PATHETIC!!!

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Great service!!

So easy to change dates and times if needed and once you find someone you really like you have the ability to have the same regular cleaner which is great :)

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for your wonderful review! It's our goal to be the most reliable and efficient cleaning service. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone. Until next time!

Nora

NoraSydney, NSW

Perfect

As usual Dhara never failed to impress us when we reach home. My home is clean, tidy and smell fresh again. Thank you Dhara for the hard work you just did to my home. I really appreciate it.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

I can imagine a sparkling home just by reading this feedback. This means a lot to us! And for Dhara too, of course! Thank you for choosing us for your cleaning needs!

Cheryl B.

Cheryl B.

Clean Machine

My sons apartment was spotless after Caroline cleaned today. Thanks for such a great job and the attention to detail. So good to know his place is clean. Well done

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Ali V- thanks for your great feedback. We are so happy to hear that Caroline did a good job! We will pass on your feedback to Caroline- thanks for your support.

Very easy to navigate

Very helpful tool for busy people and staff is always fantastic. Helps keep your house in order with very little effort. Would recommend this service to anyone who works full time and has a family.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Your kind words mean so much to us. We love to make it easy and flexible for everyone! Thank you for your feedback, Emily

DVS

DVSSydney, NSW

Found out about this site from friend and decided to give it a go. Happy with a service. Excellent customer service, very responsive. Reasonable pricing. Would recommend it to others.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

SLP

SLP

Excellent service

Only had 3 cleans so far, but extremely happy with the service. Excellent customer service and easy to use app. Cleaners so far have been very good and I get a discount for committing to 12 cleans.

Find out how Tidy Me compares to other House Cleaning Services

Easy to use service and quality cleaning

Our cleaner was so thorough, our home was wonderfully clean. She was also so accommodating when we realised we had the time wrong, with a small dog leaping everywhere and home offices to pack away rapidly. Online service very easy to use with a clever way to start building preferred set of people to come to our house.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Great service. Feel very comfortable leaving my house in their care

Great service, always feel very comfortable leaving my house in their care. And always a great, solid clean of all surfaces and rooms.
I highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for a reliable cleaner

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

I can imagine a sparkling home just by reading this feedback. This means a lot to us! And for your cleaner too, of course! Thank you for choosing us for your cleaning needs!

JMP

JMPSydney, NSW

TidyMe Ckean

ash has been great keeping me informed of his arrival.

He has cleaned my 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment brilliantly. When he leaves my home is ready to relax in

Freshly made beds with fresh linen as well.

Raay

RaaySydney, NSW

great service

great service, always on time, they provide you with cleaning products if you need it (but you have to pay extra) highly recommend the service but you always have to make sure that they didn't change the person that is coming to clean.

Jac J.

Jac J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service by Hilda from TidyMe

Hilda was very thorough and efficient. We have recently been through quite a few other cleaning agencies and we weren’t impressed with the standard of the clean or the professionalism. Friendly disposition, but didn’t get distracted from the task either.
Highly recommend.

NG_123

NG_123Sydney

One clean so far and definitely happy

I've had one clean from this company and I am so happy with the results - dishes done, beds made and everything is spotless. I'm glad I 'subscribed' because the cleaner went the extra mile, and it is a great price.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for this feedback. Making our customers' lives easier is our goal. We're happy to hear you're overall satisfied with our service and our platform!

Stephanie N.

Stephanie N.Sydney, NSW

Reliable service with consistent quality

TidyMe has taken the guesswork out of finding a cleaner for my home. I set the schedule; they send a cleaner, and I know that the quality will consistent everytime.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. It really makes our day when we receive great feedback - we hope to keep providing you with great and consistent service!

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Can't go back now :)

Great service and a brilliant way of saving time at an affordable and reasonable rate.don't think I could ever go back now and would recommend to anybody needing a cleaner

Lauren

LaurenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy

Our cleaner always does a wonderful job, they go the extra mile when cleaning and were happy to change schedule last minute when I needed it. I would highly recommend.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for that awesome feedback Lauren! It really makes our day when we receive great feedback. We are so happy to hear you've been happy with our service. Thank you for trusting us! Until next time!

A happy customer

A happy customerSydney, NSW

A great clean!

Efficient, attentive and friendly!
Did a great clean too! Was happy to start where I wanted her to and understood cleaning needs we had. A good service. Would be happy to have them again. Thank you!

Alexx S.

Alexx S.Sydney, NSW

Great job thank you!

Sparkly clean house. Dhara was so detailed. I had a busy day and didn’t have time to go through every detail on what to do but she went above and beyond!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Alexx! Thanks for your awesome feedback, it's much appreciated. It's our goal to be the most reliable and efficient cleaning service and we are so happy to hear you've been happy with our service. Thank you for choosing us!