Sarah C.

Sarah C.Sydney, NSW

Our flat is sparkling clean, thank you!

TidyMe is so easy to use, and we have been really happy with the last three cleans. The cleaners have all be friendly and professional. I have been recommending TidyMe to all of my friends.

Kirsten E

Kirsten ESydney, NSW

The cleaners do a good job, but the platform is terrible

Amar J.

Amar J.Sydney, NSW

A new level in service

We've been using Tidyme for a couple of years now and always been pleased. Azza however took the standard to a new level. Very happy and will keep using for sure

EllieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammers

Incompetent and fraudulent.
Back in March, I requested a cleaner with supplies to visit my home and they came without supplies, so were sent away.
I have been attempting to resolve this with this company since then.
Despite having a written record that no charges will be made, I’ve had money fraudulently taken from my account.
There is no phone number and they refuse to call from their end which makes it impossible to get a speedy resolution. Email communication is poor.

Please don’t waste your money.

Lisa T

Lisa TSydney, NSW

Makes our weekend so easy

We love coming home on Saturday for lunch because our house is so clean and tidy. Everything is perfectly cleaned, the beds are made hotel quality and the house smells amazing. We can then spend the rest of our weekend relaxing.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Lisa, thanks for your great feedback - it seems like you had a great weekend planned :) I can imagine a sparkling home just by reading this feedback. Thank you for trusting us with your cleaning needs!

Nwilts

NwiltsSydney, NSW

Fabulous clean above and beyond the usual standard!

Fabulous clean! Azza went above and beyond the usual standard to make everything perfect and in spite of broken mop still left floors sparkling! Lovely to come home too. Thank you Azza!

Fantastic!

Bianca was incredibly friendly especially to our 3 month old crazy puppy! She did an amazing job and the place was looking spotless when we returned home! Thank you Bianca! We can't wait for you to clean our house again.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This is awesome, Kate! We are thrilled to hear you are happy with Bianca's service.. and it seems your puppy did too! Thank you for choosing us with your home cleaning needs!

Deb

DebSydney, NSW

It's a pleasure coming home to a lovely clean home.

I love it when Constanza comes over. She's always happy & polite plus she does a fabulous job every time. It was such a pleasure coming home to a lovely clean home today. Thank you lovely Constanza :)

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

What a lovely feedback! We are sure Constanza will be in awe to see this. We hope to continuously provide you with fabulous job every time. Thank you, Deb!

lorena

Lorena does a great job leaving the house to be fresh and tidy.
She is always on time and prepared to help out on any small
task
I am happy to use her services on a continual basa.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Sounds great, Adrian! We're glad you found Lorena reliable and awesome! Thank you for choosing us. Until next time!

Flick

FlickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a great feeling returning to a wonderfully clean and tidy home

It’s such a great feeling to return home to a apartment that’s been cleaned by Valentina. She really is brilliant and not only cleans perfectly but makes sure it all looks so tidy.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

I can imagine a sparkling home just by reading this feedback. This means a lot to us! And for Valentina too, of course! Thank you for choosing us with your cleaning needs!

KarlieC

KarlieCSydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Jose did a fantastic job. We were just delighted! Very good attention to detail and we now have a beautiful sparkling house. I have already recommended to a friend. Thank you!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Woohoo! Your recommendation means a lot to us, Karlie! We are happy you love Jose. I am sure he would be thrilled to see this too. Until next time!

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable! 5 star

Couldn’t be happier with our service. Our cleaner is reliable, timely & efficient. Fantastic customer service. Highly recommend.
Gabriel has been cleaning our home for almost a year now & we couldn’t be happier. We came back to a sparkling home today & as always Gabriel goes above & beyond to make sure our home is cleaned exactly how we like it. He is timely & efficient & happy to work around our needs (working from home, new baby!!). We highly recommend Gabriel & would give him 10 stars if we could.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Isn't that right? Gabriel absolutely deserves a 10! We are happy and grateful for your continued business. Stay safe!

thesiminister

thesiministerSydney, NSW

Fab cleaners & service

We have used Tidy Me for over 3 years now and always found it very reliable, flexible and great service. A big shout out to our cleaner, Henrique who is the best!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Henrique would jump for joy if he sees this! Thank you for staying with us for over 3 years! We hope to continuously give you a reliable, flexible, and great service all the time!

Kyle F.

Kyle F.Sydney, NSW

TidyMe is an awesome service!

TidyMe is an awesome service! They are super consistent and convenient. I’ve always been impressed with their work. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for an affordable cleaning service.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Super! It's been our goal to be the most reliable, convenient yet affordable cleaning service available in the market. We are so happy to hear you've been impressed with our service, Kyle! Thank you for choosing us!

jason

jasonSydney, NSW

Excellent service

My house was cleaned to my total satisfaction and having clean sheets and a well made bed is fantastic great job , the kitchen was cleaned perfect and very happy with the shower screen perfect thankyou

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Jason! Thanks for your awesome feedback, it's much appreciated. We are so glad to make our customer's lives easier and to make you all come home to your all-deserved clean and sparkling place!

Find out how Tidy Me compares to other House Cleaning Services

Fantastic clean, favourite day of the week!

Thorough clean, easy to organise via website, friendly and approachable cleaners who always do a fantastic job. Our favourite day of the week when they've been! Thank you, we are truly grateful!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

We are so thrilled to hear you're happy with our service! We hope to continuously provide magic to your home, Lucy! Thank you!

Kath

KathSydney

Indira did an amazing job - she made our home beautiful and it was a pleasure to come home to such a tidy house. TidyMe always do such a great job. Thank you so much Indira!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

We are so thrilled to hear you're happy with Indira's service! We hope to continuously provide magic to your home, Kath! Thank you!

Happy customer

Happy customerSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Easy to use, reliable cleaners . Able to ask for particular things to be cleaned. Provide own gloves and masks. Discrete in house and genuinely lovely Columbian youngsters! Very good service.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Leidy would be thrilled to hear this! Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you're satisfied with the service. Until the next service!

Lex P.

Lex P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Andrea is a dream!

As always, having Andrea in my home is an absolute pleasure! Especially during this period of working from home and lockdown having a space which is clean and feels comfortable is becoming more and more important. Andrea ensures that my home is immaculate before she leaves and I am so very grateful to her! Andrea is an absolute star and does a phenomenal job each and every time

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for this feedback, Lex. Making our customers' lives easier is our goal. We're happy to hear you're overall satisfied with our service and our platform!

Inner city suburb. A great clean. Looking forward to ongoing service

Arrived on time, went the extra mile to ensure everything was highest level, was kind and courteous and everything looks excellent. Will repeat this service every fortnight, as it is a great improvement over our previous group

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

We are so glad to hear you love our service, James! We hope to continuously provide your home with excellent cleaning every time!