Gypsy.Clean

Gypsy.CleanSydney, NSW

Just what I needed, excellent

Very thorough and efficient and professional. Appreciated the help and definitely saved me some time. Would highly recommend to try. The scheduling online is also easy and I can arrange times as suitable for me.

Great work

I was very happy with cleaning service. I loved little extras like decorating beds with pillows etc.
My daughter was very impressed with the way she made her bed. Very professional!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Natalia, your feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

Jay Gray

Jay GrayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time using a house cleaner and we couldn’t be more pleased with their work!

The house was cleaned well and better than expected. There was insufficient time to change the bed sheets however, this isn’t an issue. We welcome Maria back and have booked a fortnightly clean.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Jay, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone! It's our goal to be the most reliable and efficient cleaning service. We will forward your feedback to Maria as well, I'm sure she will be delighted. Until next time!

Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

Really good, reliable cleaning company

I have used Tidyme several times now. The quality of their cleaning crew is really good. I am always able to get someone on the day and time slot that I need. Very happy with this service.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Your kind words mean so much to us. We love to make it easy and flexible for everyone! Thank you for your feedback, Annie

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great clean

Thank you! The place looks beautiful we really appreciate it. We work and study full time so having some help at home will definitely take the load off. The house is perfectly clean

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Laura, your feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

Jacinta

JacintaSydney

Very disappointed

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Huge fan

Perfection! Munkh, my TidyMe cleaner, is reliably thorough and I’m so grateful for her time and effort. She goes above and beyond every time, today by cleaning my fridge and oven when they’re not normally part of my cleaning list. Thanks for another perfect clean, Munkh!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Jacqui, your feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

Extremely Poor Communication and Services

Kathy H.

Kathy H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A wonderful job - Well Done Andrea!

Andrea arrived on time and did a superb job! My mum was very impressed and so grateful. A huge improvement on her previous cleaner! Thanks Andrea, you are a real gem.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Kathy, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone! It's our goal to be the most reliable and efficient cleaning service. We will forward your feedback to Andrea as well, I'm sure she will be delighted. Until next time!

Poor

For the first scheduled clean the crew member didn't turn up. When he has called he said we didn't have the correct telephone number. Second time around I was told there was no cleaner available on the day. Hesitant, I agreed to have one more try and again I was told, on the day, that there was no cleaner available and due to a shortage of cleaners services could not be provided in my area. I've never had a clean but the administrative side of this company appears to be poorly organised.

May

MaySydney, NSW

Happy with my first tidyme experience

I was a bit nervous to try this service as Ive had my fair share of bad cleaners before, but, the cleaner was professional and pleasant. We came home and was very pleased with the results. Still nervous about my future bookings but so far so good.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Excellent service...recommend it to others..

Arrived on time. Arby's about cleaming the house and managed the complete the job even past three society time. Happy with the service, recommend to others. I have now succeed for fortnightly service.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Your kind words mean so much to us. We love to make it easy and flexible for everyone! Thank you for your feedback, Rancho

January N.

January N.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely pathetic!

I actually feel like I need to go around my house and clean everything they have touched. This guy held a duster over my alfresco benches. He had no idea how to use a wet sponge, I mean are you kidding me? PATHETIC!!!

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Great service!!

So easy to change dates and times if needed and once you find someone you really like you have the ability to have the same regular cleaner which is great :)

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for your wonderful review! It's our goal to be the most reliable and efficient cleaning service. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone. Until next time!

Nora

NoraSydney, NSW

Perfect

As usual Dhara never failed to impress us when we reach home. My home is clean, tidy and smell fresh again. Thank you Dhara for the hard work you just did to my home. I really appreciate it.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

I can imagine a sparkling home just by reading this feedback. This means a lot to us! And for Dhara too, of course! Thank you for choosing us for your cleaning needs!

Cheryl B.

Cheryl B.

Clean Machine

My sons apartment was spotless after Caroline cleaned today. Thanks for such a great job and the attention to detail. So good to know his place is clean. Well done

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Ali V- thanks for your great feedback. We are so happy to hear that Caroline did a good job! We will pass on your feedback to Caroline- thanks for your support.

Very easy to navigate

Very helpful tool for busy people and staff is always fantastic. Helps keep your house in order with very little effort. Would recommend this service to anyone who works full time and has a family.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Your kind words mean so much to us. We love to make it easy and flexible for everyone! Thank you for your feedback, Emily

DVS

DVSSydney, NSW

Found out about this site from friend and decided to give it a go. Happy with a service. Excellent customer service, very responsive. Reasonable pricing. Would recommend it to others.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

SLP

SLP

Excellent service

Only had 3 cleans so far, but extremely happy with the service. Excellent customer service and easy to use app. Cleaners so far have been very good and I get a discount for committing to 12 cleans.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Easy to use service and quality cleaning

Our cleaner was so thorough, our home was wonderfully clean. She was also so accommodating when we realised we had the time wrong, with a small dog leaping everywhere and home offices to pack away rapidly. Online service very easy to use with a clever way to start building preferred set of people to come to our house.