JudeP

JudePSydney, NSW

A perfect job. Its a pleasure to have my house cleaned by TidyMe

Beatriz is a pleasure to have in my house. She is always friendly and pleasant and makes a really good job of thoroughly cleaning my house from top to bottom. Its always sparkling clean when she finishes. I would have no hesitation in recommending Beatriz to clean anyones home.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi JudeP! Thank you so much for this great feedback- we will pass this onto Beatriz. We also love the convenience of technology and making housework stress-free for our awesome customers :)

Moe

Moe

Loved my recent clean with TidyMe

OMG can I please keep Henrique - UTTERLY fab. The quality was amazing. PLUS he has incredible attention to detail with small things like changing the water for my flower arrangement and organising my bedside table stuff. Henrique focused on solid cleaning without spending time refluffling/refolding which was very much appreciated. He also is one of the very few cleaners (about 10% get it right) that is a pro at changing the linen so I don't need to remake my bed when I get home. AMAZING. Definitely adding to my crew.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Moe! Thank you so much for this awesome feedback- we will pass this onto Henrique.

Andrea is such a STAR!!

Andrea is always so efficient and kind! She truly does make coming home a joy.

Nothing ever seems to be too much trouble, she cares about the quality of her work, and she is so kind and thoughtful, as well as being extremely thorough. I love my house so much more when Andrea has visited.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Lex! Thank you so much for this great feedback- we will pass this onto Andrea. We also love the convenience of technology and making housework stress-free for our awesome customers :)

Rebecca N.

Rebecca N.Sydney, NSW

Amazing!

The clean was absolutely amazing. I came home after a long day at work on a Sunday to a sparkling and spotless house. I added a booster to my clean to get additional help folding the washed laundry which was an excellent help.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this, Rebecca! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

Thanks Fabio, great clean :)

I love the convenience of using the internet to arrange things (and the quality cleans are great too!) Thanks to a good team of cleaners, TidyMe is definitely worth checking out :)

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Andrew! Thank you so much for this great feedback- we will pass this onto Fabio. We also love the convenience of technology and making housework stress-free for our awesome customers :)

Jesse

JesseMelbourne

Great clean

Great team of cleaners and responsive customer service. Issues have been dealt with quickly and have been offered compensation. Would recommend for website ease of use, good rates, and good cleaners.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this, Jesse! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

jasmin.gwynne

jasmin.gwynneSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

I really like Tidy Me. The website is easy to use and the people on the help desk are fantastic - very quick to respond and answer all my questions and give me help with bookings whenever needed. All the cleaners they have sent me have been great - friendly and professional, good with my pets and belongings. The online secure payment system is perfect and protects both clients and cleaners. Have told my friends to give it a go :)

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

We are so glad we are able to help you maintain the cleanliness of your home! We love to make it easy for our customers and we are happy to hear you love the service. Thank you for your feedback!

Claire

ClaireSydney, NSW

Thank you!

Thank you very much for the awesome job! All very tidy, bed really well done. Ponctuel and really careful. He really pays attention to details. Adaylton even cleaned the balcony and did my bed exactly how I would expect! Wonderful.

Gillian

GillianSydney, NSW

Very happy with TidyMe

TidyMe found me a wonderful cleaning service. I couldn't be happier. She was pleasant and professional and did a wonderful job. My place has never looked better. I hope I get her each time.

November 15th 2019 Update: Great service.

Service was effective and met my needs exactly. So glad TidyMe worked to find me a cleaner who is so professional and efficient. Very no fuss hassle/free service from TidyMe.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this, Gillian! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

Happycustomer

HappycustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic clean, as always

Fantastic clean. Always a pleasure to come home to clean house, with thoughtful touches. Very happy to have made the move to tidyme and Beatriz. Wonderful service and good value for money

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for this great feedback, we will forward this to Beatriz.

eliselilli

eliselilliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best thing I have ever done for myself

Trying to have a busy life/career and suffering from depression can make it hard to get the basic things done and leave you feeling hopeless. We decided to book a clean with TidyMe and I could not be any happier or more appreciative for the amazing job that was done and the ease of booking the service. Highly recommend! Wish Id done it sooner.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this, eliselilli! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

Loretta

LorettaSydney, NSW

This is fantastic!!

I love this service!! So easy to organise and I especially love how they change the bed linen for you. I will definitively use again and its so easy! Thanks

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this, Loretta! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

Rach

Rach

Tidy me, happy customer

I have used tidy me for a while now and am so happy we found a reasonably priced service that works. Love having the ability to comment and select Your crew. When I have had to give feedback the response has been friendly and prompt

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this, Rach! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

Value for money

Is great value for money. Cleaners do a great job. I thought having different cleaners each clean would be an issue, but I have written instructions that they follow and it has worked out ok so far.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Restored my reason for using this service

Yasmin did an amazing thorough clean - especially with the dusting!!! She has basically cleaned properly after the last few cleaners that we have had, who have not been as thorough.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for this great feedback, we will forward this to Yasmin.

Sa R.

Sa R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My life is 1000x better

When Andrea cleans our house, I leave a hovel & return to a house that is sweet-smelling & clean & harmonious. I can not fault her. She seems to compress 12 hours of work into 2.5 billable hours. Plus, she’s lovely, clever & responsive.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this, Sa R! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

jason

jasonSydney, NSW

,amazimg by azzaddin

Very happy with amazing cleaning my house I came home to is perfect Thank you and I totally recommend azzaddin the whole place was amazing Thank you and I would recommend him to anyone

October 10th 2019 Update: Perfect cleaner

Did amazing job arrived on time and finished on time and got everything done and was really lovely to come home to and my bed was made beautifully time to go sleep in it thank you

November 7th 2019 Update: Love my clean house

I was very happy to come home today to a very clean house , the benches and shelves are dust free and the bedrooms are amazing , and the house smells great especially considering I have dogs so thank you

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Jason- thanks for your awesome feedback! We will definitely pass this onto your assigned crew :)

Perfect Clean

Awesome job, best in 3 years that we have been using tidyme. Henrique was incredibley thorough, polite and kind. Couldn't recommend him more, thanks for the wonderful job done today!

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Amazing service from real professionals

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this, Emma! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

Amazing sparkling clean

Everything was cleaned thoroughly and with attention to details. I appreciated that the house was left with things in the same order but just sparkling clean! Cannot wait for the cleaner to come back

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this, Molly! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)