Part of Tigress Furniture  4.8

4.9

Kevin I.
Kevin I.Sydney, NSW
  Physical store

Would recommend Tigress to other buyers

Excellent and personal service from Tina at Terry Hills. Products and delivery met expectations and were as described at point of sale. Very happy. Show details
Trace
Trace2 posts

Great range

Lovely range of furniture. My style. I have visited many times. Show details
TKH
TKHSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Physical store

Wonderful service, Excellent quality furniture

After visiting every outdoor furniture shop on the Gold Coast I found Tigress. Rebecca was wonderful - took her time helping me put together a great mix of outdoor furniture. She is obviously passionate about design and her furniture is top quality. I ordered 2 weeks before Christmas and she went out of her way to ensure everything arrived in time for Christmas celebrations. The delivery team were on time and very polite.
I highly recommend this store both for customer service and the quality of the products.
I purchased an outdoor lounge, outdoor dining setting and bar stools. I opted to assemble myself which was only screwing in table legs - all done within 15 minutes. Show details
Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

customer service

Outstanding customer service from Tina .We couldnt be happier with our purchases Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW3 posts

Beautiful shop great furniture

Love my chairs and the staff were incredibly helpful, they arrived in perfect condition and exactly when they were supposed to Show details
Happy Lady
Happy LadySouth East Queensland, QLD
  Physical store

We are so very happy with our purchase!!! Love it!!

Very happy with the dining suite we purchased - it is everything we'd hoped it would be and we are so pleased with the entire process from when we first saw the suite online and then visited the Labrador store to when delivery was made. The table and chairs were very well wrapped and protected in transit and we had no difficulty assembling the table ourselves. Show reply
Marion
Marion2 posts
  Physical store

Great selection of beach-style home furniture

I've bought from Tigress a few times now, from console to rug, chairs, mirror and ornaments, I love their range! Perfect range for our home in the Beaches. The price is consistent with other furniture of the same type, and great service and advice from Tina. Will continue to shop there for sure! Show details ·  1
Bazza
Bazza

Beautiful Furniture

Store was easy to find and look around. Staff was friendly and helpful, but also gave me space to make my own decisions. Furniture when it arrived was in perfect condition and looked lovely in my house. I am very pleased with the products and help I received. I will be back. Show details ·  1
cherrieaprilviloria
cherrieaprilviloria

Beautiful Hampton inspired furniture

We recently purchased a beautiful dining table, chairs and barstools from Tigress. The staff were friendly, knowledgable and helpful. We were impressed with the vast selection. Delivery was prompt and the team were efficient. The quality of the furniture exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Tigress for their excellent service and timeless products. Show details ·  1
KMac
KMac16 posts

Excellent and professional

From beginning to end our experience in doing business with this company has been outstanding. They were patient when delivery dates were an issue. The showroom is well appointed with an excellent range to choose from. The staff (Debbie and Rebecca) very helpful in providing options. We chose not to assemble the furniture ourselves since the offer by Tigress was not over the top. So glad we did as the lovely solid timber pieces are quite heavy.❤ Show details ·  1
robert c.
robert c.

Great quality

We are very pleased with our dinning table and chairs. Quality of product is great. Show details
John
John2 posts

Tina was amazing

The best customer service we have ever had. Tina was able to offer suggestions, organise delivery up state and best of all maintain communication up until delivery.

I can only recommend The Terry Hills store but Tina makes it all come together Show details

Lana B.
Lana B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent quality furniture

I have been back 4 times to keep adding to my home, I love the store and warm, professional Tina who's smile never waivers. Best customer service in retail I have experienced, thank you Show details
Louise F.
Louise F.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Another great purchase

Another great purchase from Tigress Terrey Hills. Our Amalfi and Audrey chairs are just perfect and great quality. We can't fault Tina and the team and highlyrecommendthem. They are a pleasure to deal with. A special mention to Tony the delivery guy who went above and beyond with our latest delivery.
We will definitely purchase from them again.
Louise and Martin Show details
Louise F.
Louise F.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Customer service

We have purchased several items from Tigress Terrey Hills and couldn't be happier. Our whole experience with Tigress Furniture has been amazing, from the instore experience, the friendly staff, the quality of the products, the delivery process, and the ongoing customer care.
The whole team, from the store staff to the delivery guys have been very friendly, helpful and professional. Tina was AMAZING , she was so helpful, she knew the products, she made us feel welcomed and valued. We would recommend Tigress furniture and Tina and we will certainly be back to purchase again. Show details