3.4

4.1

John D.
John D.Sydney, NSW

Genuinely Happy with the service

The team at Tile and Grout pro were quick and efficient in determining the issues I was facing with my floor tiles.

I only had to send a photo and received a quote straight away which beat all other competitors by a long margin.

Happy with the services and the prompt communication with the office. Will use again
Cheers team

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Floor ruined

Such horrible outcome, our flooring has been ruined by there strip and seal process! They will not respond to us after multiple attempts. I would never recommend this company to anyone. We have paid upfront and now have lost over $2000 and now we need to go else where to get our floor fixed. It is sticky to walk on and the marks have stuck onto the floor it wont even clean off.
Sinem Y.
Sinem Y.2 posts

Julie M.
Julie M.Perth, WA

Excellent service

[Name Removed] was terrific. Regrouted shower cubicle where other companies refused due to tile size. [Name Removed] arrived on time and worked almost non-stop from 9am-4pm. Tidied up after. Would highly recommend.
Nathan B.
Nathan B.Sydney, NSW

Happy customer

Great job, excellent results would recommend. Removed all dirt and built up grime from foot traffic.
Lenny
Lenny2 posts

Great finish on my tiles

Used these guys to clean my brick pavers. Couldn’t believe the results. Thanks guys
Randall O.
Randall O.2 posts

These guys are second to none

4th time we’ve used these guys. This time on a customers backyard paver clean
Carl Williams
Carl WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service! My Terracotta looks new!

The chap came out to my business and gave the place a good once over and cleaned it up a beaut.

Quick efficient and easy!

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD
Jenny
JennySydney, NSW2 posts

Re-grouting

Raaj from Tile & Grout Pro re-grouted our shower recess and did an amazing job. We are so happy with the results. We would recommend Raaj and Tile & Grout Pro to anyone needing this service.
Derek
Derek2 posts

Multiple broken appointments

Booked it in and paid a deposit. The payment requested a tip before the work was completed?! My wife took a day off work for the appointment. They texted breaking the appointment at the time they were supposed to show up. We arranged a second appointment another day off work and the same thing happened again. Out a few hundred bucks for nothing. I suspect these guys are just an internet booking service and don't employ any tradies - just farm it out to random contractors. Would explain why the service is so up and down. Do yourself a favor and find a small business or tradie who will take some pride in the service.
Robert J.
Robert J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Delaminating marble protection

I had 6m of marble with a protective cover that was delaminating. The Tile and Grout pros fixed my problem at a fraction of the cost of replacing the marble. Excellent on time service with great followup.
Tom
Tom

very satisfied

Both men worked consistently over 6 hours resulting in a most satisfactory result.
Julie
JuliePerth, WA

Great job!

We had a large area cleaned and resealed in December. The service was excellent. I was amazed that some of the paint spill on the tiles came clean - impressive job. Looks like a new house! Thank you.
David P.
David P.2 posts

Excellent job, done quickly and without fuss

Simple booking process. Technician turned up on time. Estimated length of job accurately. The actual job was excellent. Resealed shower unit inside out. Regrouted every possible title and corner. Looked great. Clean up afterward was excellent as well. Can recommend