NSW, VIC, WA, etc...

Terrible Customer Service

Rasmus

RasmusSydney, NSW

Satisfied customer

Really impressed by John and his team. Great service by what I would deem as highly experienced technicians. They arrived when they said they would and completed the job in the time frame they'd previously stated. The guys on the job were all really nice as well. Very professional and we even shared a joke or two while they worked. The job looks fantastic and I would recommend them to any friend wanting a top tile restoration notch job.

Jaycie

JaycieSydney, NSW

Really Happy Customer

Thank you John and your fellow workers. Excellent service by very competent and experienced technicians. Arrived on time and were most helpful with any questions we asked regarding maintenance of floor. The Floor looks amazing and would have no hesitation recommending them to anyone.

Do not use this company

They never showed up, even after sending me several booking confirmations texts and emails telling me about a $150 fee if I didn't go through with the job. When trying to contact someone to see if they were coming, every phone number associated with the company was either disconnected or wasn't being answered. Waste of time and effort of moving furniture off the floors that I needed cleaned.

Wonderful tile replacement

Micheal did a wonderful job replacing the tiles around our new toilet and left the space very clean. The job looks so professional and the new tiles look seamless. I’m very happy and would definitely recommend.

NooShep

NooShepDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic work!

Great work, professional technician.I’m pleased to say that he was very polite, paid great attention to detail, answered all of our questions professionally and showed a high level of consideration and courtesy towards our village residents.

Torquay

TorquayVictoria

Sandstone cleaning Torquay

I found your two representatives From Stonemaster to be very efficient and completed the cleaning and sealing job to a very high standard. They were very polite, respectful and kept me informed of the jobs progress.

DaveSydney, NSW

Don’t bother with these guys

These guys came off as very professional, great website and initially good follow up. The job was all booked in, how could I forget after several emails during the week to remind me, also to advise if I cancelled last minute they would charge $150 plus gst. After moving most of my furniture outside in preparation and waiting they didn’t turn up. I called and someone said they’d look into and get back to me, I never heard back and any other calls ignored. Wow.......

Wonderful grout repair

Michael was such a professional and friendly person to deal with. His attention to detail was brilliant and he identified and rectified issues that would have become a bigger concern if not sorted out.
Highly recommend this service and would definitely use again if required.

Maria S.

Maria S.Sydney, NSW

Cant keep their bookings

I called for a quote, they gave me a time and day.....
On the day, they didnt show up, so I called back and they said no booking made....what a joke!!
Not a professional company at all.
I guess all the poor reviews says it all.
Just as well they didnt show
Plenty of others out there

Doug

DougPerth, WA

The worst interaction I have ever had with a company

Used the Perth franchise on our terracotta floors. Honestly, it has been the absolute worst interaction I have had with a company in my life. The have come out multiple times to fix their mistakes but still not fixed. Have been late every single time or just cancelled/ didn't rock up. Have used the incorrect sealer, have left rubbish everywhere and the "technicians" who come out barely speak English so communication is very difficult. Do yourself a favour and avoid at all costs.

Beck

BeckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute transformation!

Completely rapt with the service from Tile Cleaners. I came home from a long day at work to find my kitchen and sunroom floor had been transformed - from dull and dirty, to shiny and clean! Worth every cent. They took care with my furniture and even managed my dog while I was not home. The whole process from quote to completion was faultless. Will certainly be in touch again soon to do the other rooms :-)

Happy customer.

Excellent service by very competent and obliging technicians. Arrived on time and were most helpful with any questions we asked regarding maintenance of floor. Would have no hesitation in recommending them.

Leeanna B.

Leeanna B.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not use this company, they did not show up for the job

This company confirmed by email the day before they were due to show up, then on the day they phoned 15 mins before they were due with, sorry we are not coming. My parents who are in their 70's had gotten all the furniture removed from dining / lounge etc, and gone away for the night as they were having their slate sealed. My parents drove back from the coast the morning of to let the cleaners in. No apology or anything just disrespect for 2 senior citizens with "we are not coming, cant do the job".

Frances

FrancesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Slate floor clean and resurfaced

The tile cleaners arrived on time,were polite and completed the work of cleaning/stripping and re coating my slate tiles. I am extremely satisfied with the work and I would use this company again.

Kaye ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

they Cancelled the job 15 minutes before due to start

Tile Cleaners cancelled the job 15 minutes before they were due to start. Furniture removals removed all the furniture. Room was all cleared and a phone call to say they were not coming. Disgusting treatment. I would never recommend them in a mad fit.

Hi Jenny
My booking number was BOK-484888
cheers

Tiles look brand new

Found tile cleaners online and they were efficient and pleasant to deal with. They sent me a text to let me know when the cleaner was on the way. My tiles look brand new and saved me having to replace them!!

Great result

Excellent from go to woe.
These guys are great communicators, efficient, problem solvers and care about their work. We had some challenges with my shower but they handled it really well. I’m very happy with the result and would highly recommend.