NSW, VIC, WA, etc...

Doug

DougPerth, WA

Stay far far away.

Please stay away- we were scammed by these guys big time. Like others- moved furniture only to be told they weren't coming. After 2 failed attempts finally did show up and guys were clueless- did an AWFUL job. Got them out again (shame on us) to fix their job but equally awful. After many phonecalls and stress we took to consumer affairs but we're told there was little they could do unless we wanted to take them to court. In the end- we just had to move on and try to forget about the waste of time and effort. Truly terrible and so stressful and disappointing. Surely the positive reviews must be fake- no one could be impressed by these clowns!

Jo M

Jo MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware, this company goes by many names, all dodgy

This company leaves false reviews. I used them as Tile and Grout Pro. Fair Trade and ACCC currently investigating them. Beware. They don't use professionals just subcontractors who don't know what they are doing. They sell their 'deepshield' sealer online too which doesn't work.

Glen2125

Glen2125South East Queensland, QLD

2nd time and it was better than the first

After a great first experience using tile cleaners, we decided to award them the work of our slate indoors and outdoors of our forever home and work was amazing. It’s made such a massive difference and we are even more in love with our new house than before. Top work guys keep it up, I will recommend to my mates which will be easy as they will see the results at regular bbqs we host

Twee N

Twee NSydney, NSW

2 from 2 for these guys. That’s 100%

I had a technician come in and strip and seal our slate at the beach house after the job the previously did was so good. Once again they have exceeded my already high expectations. The slate had some been hit hard with damage from salt and beach elements and has now come up looking amazing. Could Not be happier with the result.
Once again from my first phone call to the last bit of sealer the service was impeccable. Thanks Tile Cleaners.

Extremely disappointed. Badly marked after 15 months. Going to Dept of Fair Trade requesting full refund.

We had our kitchen marble benchtop and balcony tiles sealed when new before we moved in. We expected this to prevent marks. We constantly clean up any spills - never any wine or coloured liquids. After 15 months looks awful. We were given the great sell, product lasts up to 10 years etc. Now given all reasons why the stains are our fault, and all the fine print. I will let Dept of Fair Trade decide who is right based on all facts. I would not recommend them.

Ilze du Preez

Ilze du PreezSydney, NSW

Amazing work!!

One happy client! Highly recommend Tile Cleaners.
They fixed And replaced some of my broken tiles and cleaned and sealed my entire bathroom and living room. The tile cleaners followed all the covid procedures. Thanks guys!

DavidSydney, NSW

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! I regret ever contacting them.

Called for an over the phone quote. Once they got my details they just spammed my inbox relentlessly. Despite constant requests, they will not remove it & I receive emails at all hours.

Do not give them any of your details and avoid all business with them.

Armand

ArmandSydney, NSW

Great Work

This is probably the 3rd time using this company and the service has been great every single time. Pieter the One manager always overlooked my job and has been great to deal with.Thank you again for your great work.

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

They will never stop sending you spam after 8 years!!

truly a disgusting company I simply got a quote 8 years ago and I have requested them to stop sending me email spam countless times. They just keep sending it, hence im writing this review. They are breaking the law by doing this and not respecting consumers rights, resulting in us never wanting to deal with this company me again. If they can't even get the admin right how can they do their simple job because pretty damn simple to stop an email send out which were formally requested so many times. I think this place is really dodgy and I'm glad we did not follow through with a quote which was very expensive

Jess

I did call, still nothing was done. It is still being sent and now filling up my spam

VinceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't Ever Ever Use This Company Its A Houx

Don't be fooled by the deceptive website calming they know what they are doing. They use contractors which did not show up for the job of four occasions spanning over 6 months. Finally, they sent one guy on a Saturday, he had no idea what he was doing, as he was meant to hone tile not brush with a machine. They then said they would send someone else a week. On that morning at 9 am they called me and said " sorry the guy has retired ". Now I'm struggling to get back a deposit I have given. I have made a phone call to consumer affairs about there conduct we will see what comes of it.

Do not use this company

Terrible Customer Service

Rasmus

RasmusSydney, NSW

Satisfied customer

Really impressed by John and his team. Great service by what I would deem as highly experienced technicians. They arrived when they said they would and completed the job in the time frame they'd previously stated. The guys on the job were all really nice as well. Very professional and we even shared a joke or two while they worked. The job looks fantastic and I would recommend them to any friend wanting a top tile restoration notch job.

Jaycie

JaycieSydney, NSW

Really Happy Customer

Thank you John and your fellow workers. Excellent service by very competent and experienced technicians. Arrived on time and were most helpful with any questions we asked regarding maintenance of floor. The Floor looks amazing and would have no hesitation recommending them to anyone.

Do not use this company

They never showed up, even after sending me several booking confirmations texts and emails telling me about a $150 fee if I didn't go through with the job. When trying to contact someone to see if they were coming, every phone number associated with the company was either disconnected or wasn't being answered. Waste of time and effort of moving furniture off the floors that I needed cleaned.

Wonderful tile replacement

Micheal did a wonderful job replacing the tiles around our new toilet and left the space very clean. The job looks so professional and the new tiles look seamless. I’m very happy and would definitely recommend.

NooShep

NooShepDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic work!

Great work, professional technician.I’m pleased to say that he was very polite, paid great attention to detail, answered all of our questions professionally and showed a high level of consideration and courtesy towards our village residents.

Torquay

TorquayVictoria

Sandstone cleaning Torquay

I found your two representatives From Stonemaster to be very efficient and completed the cleaning and sealing job to a very high standard. They were very polite, respectful and kept me informed of the jobs progress.

DaveSydney, NSW

Don’t bother with these guys

These guys came off as very professional, great website and initially good follow up. The job was all booked in, how could I forget after several emails during the week to remind me, also to advise if I cancelled last minute they would charge $150 plus gst. After moving most of my furniture outside in preparation and waiting they didn’t turn up. I called and someone said they’d look into and get back to me, I never heard back and any other calls ignored. Wow.......