2.9

Rosanna Luciani
Rosanna Luciani2 posts
  SA

Cancelled last minute

Very disappointed with service and customer service laying the blame on Optus outage. This company does not even give the tradie your address till the morning of the job even after booking it 2 weeks ago and sending repeated emails daily to remind me of the booking. Took time off work and empited my bathroom for nothing. Cancelled my job 10mins before the start time. Terrible set up and service level.
Manisha S.
Manisha S.
  SA
ange
angeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  VIC

tile cleaners

had tile cleaners come to our place very rude the gentleman in the office his name is ben very rude customer service he hung up the phone ,keep saying manager was going to give us a call never happened would never recommend this company as service is pathetic
Tile Cleaners   DM
Lee
Lee2 posts

Very easy to deal with

From the moment I called, until the job was complete, it was handled very professionally. Their office works seemlessly and they keep in good contact. Their tradesman was brilliant and kept me informed as to what the problem was and how we needed to solve the problem A+
Susan
Susan
  NSW

Slate bathroom tiles refreshed really well

Guys did a great job- a little confusion initially with the job date but once that was cleared up all went smoothly. Technicians were polite, on time and kept us informed of progress. We’re really happy with the result.
Anne Marie Macpherson
Anne Marie Macpherson3 posts
  Verified WA

Appraisal of work carried out by Daniel

Excellent service. I already submitted a review but had trouble sending it - seems there was a problem with the system. Daniel was efficient, polite and industrious. He did an excellent job and I will certainly request his services again. Show 2 replies
APJ
APJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did Great Job

Arrived late but did a thorough job of cleaning grout throughout our house, as good as new in most places. Couldn't use the strongest chemicals due to my wood trims but instead scrubbed them clean which was a lot of work for them. Hopefully sealer works and prevents them from getting so dirty again. We used Tile and Grout Pro in Brisbane. Show reply
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Yanqing W.
Yanqing W.
  NSW

Good work and looks great now

The guy came to do the cleaning and sealing was very nice and did the job delicately. Although he accidentally damaged 2 of my plant pots, but they were unstable and sitting on the feet. He managed to clean up and seal the area properly. I am overall satisfied with the work and happy with the look too. Show reply
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW
  NSW

Extremely happy with the service provided!

Technician arrived on time, explained the process, was polite and even helped me to move the furniture.
My 20 year old tiles have come up as new, i am extremely happy with the service provided by the technician & would highly recommend them for cleaning of tiles.
I will be using their services again! Show reply
Diane
Andrew S
Andrew SNorthcote16 posts
  Verified VIC

See my Review under StoneMaster

As mentioned elsewhere they operate under many names. I used them as StoneMaster. They just sent out contractors who may or may not know anything about what they are doing. See my full review under StoneMaster
Doug
DougPerth, WA5 posts
  WA

Stay far far away

Please stay away- we were scammed by these guys big time. Like others- moved furniture only to be told they weren't coming. After 2 failed attempts finally did show up and guys were clueless- did an AWFUL job. Got them out again (shame on us) to fix their job but equally awful. After many phonecalls and stress we took to consumer affairs but we're told there was little they could do unless we wanted to take them to court. In the end- we just had to move on and try to forget about the waste of time and effort. Truly terrible and so stressful and disappointing. Surely the positive reviews must be fake- no one could be impressed by these clowns!
Jo M
Jo MSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
  Verified QLD

Beware, this company goes by many names, all dodgy

I used them as Tile and Grout Pro. Fair Trade and ACCC currently investigating them. Beware. They don't use professionals just subcontractors who don't know what they are doing. They sell their 'deepshield' sealer online too which doesn't work.
Tile Cleaners   DM