4.5

87% · 477 · 13%
4.5

Adam
Adam

Great work from the Tile cleaning experts

We recently had two showers regrouted by the tile cleaning experts and they did a great job. They were punctual and polite, very respectful in our house and worked hard to complete the work in the quickest time possible. They left the bathrooms in a tidy state upon completion, and even gave us some advice on how to maintain the showers in the best possible way showing us useful products to use. Best of all though, they did extra work with no problems when we asked. Our 20-year-old showers look like they are brand new, and we can't believe how well they have come up. Their quote for the work was considerably less than all the other quotes we received. Thank you.
Maurice
MauriceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Adam did an excellent job cleaning our stone tiles around the pool. Highly recommend.
Marcus W.
Marcus W.

If your ceramic tiles or stone needs saving, call these guys

Adam and his guys saved my dark satin finish tiles from needing to be ripped up and replaced. They had superglue trails everywhere. I tried the strongest (toxic) glue solvent gel from Bunnings and two hours hand scrubbing just made them worse.
These guys carefully masked off all adjoining surfaces ( freshly painted skirting boards, carpet, walls and cabinetry.) The strongest removal mix possibly softened the glue but Adam ended up finely honing the ruined surface and once cleaned applied two coats of penetrating sealer. He achieved an outstanding result and the tiles look new.
A very well earned 5 stars for polite and top professional service.
  • +2Thumbnail
KHill
KHillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic job

Adam was prompt, efficient, easy to communicate with and my kitchen and bathroom are completely transformed.
Annemaree Gibson
Annemaree GibsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Very professional and thorough

Adam & Michael called when on their way to let me know they were delayed.
They explained every step and also provided after care advice.
Highly recommend them.
Nicholas
NicholasDeakin 2600, ACT3 posts

Like new again

Adam and Michael did a fantastic job of restoring and repolishing my three sandstone bathroom benchtops. They were stained and etched after 10 years of use and now they look like new again. I couldn't be happier with their work.
Bradley M.
Bradley M.

Fabulous

The regrouting job done by Michael and Adam is impeccable. The tiles and fresh grout give my bathroom a brand new look, and I can't help but feel proud and satisfied. They've truly transformed it into a spa-like oasis.
Happy Customer in Toorak
Happy Customer in Toorak

High Quality Outdoor Tile Cleaning

Super happy with the professional high quality cleaning of our front patio tiles; front step tiles and front walls! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Susan M
Susan M

Botch and run

We employed Adam to strip and reseal our floor but was left with horrendous damage to every skirting board in our downstairs area and damage to brand new carpet and brand new dryer. It was through carelessness. Adam agreed to put money towards the re painting of all our skirting boards and our carpet. He has now reneged. So very disappointed in his dishonesty. We now have to go through VCAT and ACCC.
I hope enough people read this review and realise this man can’t be trusted.
  • +5Thumbnail
Customer
Customer

Prince
PrinceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Great job and affordable

I got different quotes from different tradies. Adam's qoute was very affordable, he was generous with the quote. His Bother Hamid, came to do the job, very professional, respectful and honest guy. One of the showers and the bathroom floor was in such a bad state. But, Hamid did a very very good job regrouting and cleaning the ensuit shower and main shower. Now the leaking has stopped and the showers are looking new again. I highly recommend Tile Cleaning Experts. Infact you try and see for yourself.
Karen b
Karen bGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Professional and respectful

The last two days, I have had Adam, and his two brothers, Sam and Micheal working at my home, the job they did was absolutely amazing, they were very respectful to us and our home. Each step was explained to us, and they cleaned up after them, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend or use them again. Pleasure to see good work, and manners
Susie B.
Susie B.

Professional and Knowledgeable

Thank you to Adam for his professionalism and knowledge. Came out to rectify a botched job by some else. Did a test patch to make sure products were suitable. Hamish did a great job completing the job. They even provided advice for aftercare. Highly recommend!
Hannah
Hannah

Fantastic experience!

Adam and Michael were fantastic.
Very knowledgeable and professional, they took their time to explain the restoration process, were very helpful and more importantly are beautiful people.

They exceeded our expectations by miles in workmanship, and we are so pleased with the outcome of their work.

I would highly recommend this company.

Leah Jacobs
Leah Jacobs

Absolute experts

I have had 3 other companies rip me off with bad workmanship.Adam and his team achieved what they promised and I am thrilled with outcome. Both with my bluestone floor and marble tiles in the bathroom.