TimePiece Store

TimePiece Store

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)

fantastic product and service.

very satisfied service and product. thanks.i will purchase some more watches in the future. i am very happy with timepiece.

DCH

DCHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

I just purchased the Ball Engineer II Magneto S from TImePieceStore. The watch was delivered within a few days. Absolutely adore the watch!
Their customer relations team is very helpful and accommodating. This is the third watch I've bought from them. And more to come.

Watch was as described, delivery was quick, communication was satisfactory, will not hesitate to purchase again.

Bought a watch as a graduation present. All aspects of the purchase were satisfactory. Postage times were reasonable. Happy to buy from the seller again.

Samuel

SamuelDarwin, NT

I would highly recommend

Bought a Longines watch, at first I was definitely a little sceptical. I had great communication from the staff here which put me at ease, and my watch came very quickly. I would recommend highly

Paul Mullins

Paul MullinsCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Beware. Their product comes from Malaysia and unless you’re careful you’ll get hit with Duty and Tax. Turned out ok.

Order came through ok in the end after much ado over tax and duty. Turned out ok in the end. Watch out also for their warranty provisions. These watches aren’t covered by traditional Australian warranty.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Tricky R.

Tricky R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good experience - Would buy from them again

This is a legitimate business and they do sell genuine watches. In my case, they were able to source a Titoni watch that was discontinued some years ago. This would probably also explain the reason that they offer a store warranty rather than an international warranty - something to be aware of but clearly stated on their website. The communication throughout the ordering process was prompt and consistent. I received my order quickly and the strap was sized exactly according to the measurements I sent. I am happy with my experience and am particularly satisfied with their prices.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Shopping with timePieceStore

I advised anyone to buy watches from timePieceStore they are perfect and they take care of the customer and they have amazing products and thanks for support mrs Tina she keep updating you and take care of the customer

Excellent customer service

TimePiece Store sourced an out-of-stock model of watch for me, and included the original Seiko warranty as requested. They took the time to respond to multiple questions via email, responding within 24 hours. The watch was exactly as described with genuine paperwork, warranty and box. I'm extremely happy with my purchase and would buy from them again.

Ball has knocked this one out of the park!!

I purchased the Ball Engineer III Pioneer watch from TimePiece Store. The watch itself is an AWESOME piece and I haven't taken it off since I got it. The service and handling of the shipping from TimePiece store was very satisfactory and I would not hesitate to purchase from them again!

Nice watch

Very happy with watch. Some delay in finding it. Shipped from Asia in good packaging. Would shop here again. Range of watches relatively small. Prices are reasonable and customer communications excellent.

Great service, great watch.

Communication surprisingly good. Company appears to be based in Australia, but product clearly drop-shipped from Asia (not a problem, just worth noting if you prefer to shop local), and also explains why they insist on the $55 shipping even if you're in Australia!

Price was right - even with exorbitant shipping - and watch arrived in perfect order. Haven't had any reason to doubt the warranty service would be similarly good too. Would certainly consider shopping again.

Excellent service and price

I researched a new Swiss watch for some time, and TimePiece store was the best value by far. They processed my order promptly and Tina’s service and communication was excellent. Highly recommended.

Excellent service and perfect watch

I bought a beautiful watch for my husband. I am happy with the service and quality with the service thank you to you Tina and TimePiece Store team. My husband has a huge passion for watch. I am glad you guys help me to give him a excellent Birthday gift. Definetly I would purchase from you guys again.

David

DavidMAROOCHYDORE

Real shop with real products and service

Ordered a new, rarer, watch. Tina helped me via live chat to make a deposit and arrange delivery when I was ready. Final payment was made and the watch arrived 5 days later. Really happy with the authentic product, great service and great price. 100% legitimate Australian business, don't be worried about that! Thanks again to the team, very happy. Although shipped from Malaysia, it is an Australian business with an ABN, GST and all is accounted for.

Viv M

Viv M

No answer to question

I have tried on two occasions to email this web site for information on a particular watch. No email was answered. This does not generate confidence that if you have a problem that they will even answer your emails.

Find out how TimePiece Store compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Feel Lucky to find timepeiece store

The only website i can trust to buy genuine watch online. Super fast delivery, easy to cummunication with seller. Will order again next time.

These Guys Rock!!

Was hesitant at first spending so much money with an organisation I've never dealt with or even heard of. However, I did my research and was satisfied and confident that these guys would not only supply me with a genuine item, but also provide superior customer service... And guess what? They DID BOTH IN SPADES!!
They even adjusted the bracelet size to suit my wrist free of charge
Could not recommend these guys enough and would not hesitate in using them again!
Many thanks Tina & Co.

CPD

CPDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Something seems not quite right

My wife and I submitted numerous enquires via the website, attempted to call several times, all of which went unanswered. I was looking for a Tag Heuer Carrera Cal 1887 but was not going to just hit buy now. I needed to see the piece and make my own assessment to be satisfied that it was what it said on the tin. They have a Victorian phone number prefix, but i feel like this is a re-direct to a foreign business. And I feel that just because they have .au web address doesn't mean they are an australian company. Buyer beware, thankfully i did not proceed with a sale so i am no worse off other than a little of my time.

Fantastic!!!!!!

Really impressed with the whole experience. Very quick delivery and the watch is absolutely the real deal. Saved around $300.

Pat

Pat

Exceeded my expectations

I was cautious about buying a quality watch online but was surprised and relieved when my new Longines watch arrived by Fed Ex within the stated period. Their prices are unbeatable and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Time Piece Store to anyone who wanted to save hundreds of dollars on a quality watch,