TimePiece Store

TimePiece Store

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for TimePiece Store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (26)

Pissed off
Pissed off

Absolutely gorgeous

I ordered a Longines watch for my son, it was a bit difficult as I'm in Australia and he is in Canada. Tina was excellent to deal with , very responsive and knowledgeable. She went out of her way to make sure I was happy and kept me updated every step of the way. My watch is gorgeous, I am very pleased with this company.

Great services and absolutely stunning products with great value.

Recently, I found this seller from Google search and ordered Ball Worldtime watch.
First,the price on TimePiece Store was great bargan for me. It came with super fast shipping and watch was authentic product. I had such a wonderfull customer service experience with them. So eventually purchased second watch for my wife.

Great Service and Fast Delivery

Authentic product, great price and fast delivery. Great customer service from Tina, who answered all questions promptly. Fast processing and delivery. 10/10 would use again.

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Tag Heuer Aquaracer

Bought a beautiful mens Tag Heuer watch. Great price. Top quality watch. And great customer service and communication. Highly recommend Time Piece Store

Find out how TimePiece Store compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Great customer service and the watch arrived in perfect condition

Great customer service. The watch arrived in perfect condition. Happy customer! I would purchase a watch from TimePieceStore anytime again.

Exceptional customer service

The service I received from Tina was fantastic. All my questions were answered promptly and was kept up to date with everything from finding the watch to the delivery. The watch was well packaged and delivered ahead of schedule. Would highly recommend.

David G
David GHobart

Easy Online Process

Nothing but a positive experience purchasing my TAGHeuer. Easy process hassle free. A great price and good communication. Arrived promptly and in perfect condition.

Excellent product and excellent service.

Tina was very attentive and very helpful with my purchase. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a high end watch. Their pricing is also very competitive.

Anton R.
Anton R.South East Queensland, QLD

Purchase of my Hamilton Khaki Xwind

I cannot recommend these guys enough, Tina who I dealt through was absolutely brilliant, even to the point of changing my initial request to a different model.
All details and time lines we met and a follow up email to boot.
Highly commendable

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Lea
LeaSydney, NSW

Trustworthy. Prompt service.

I am happy with the price and service provided.
Regular emails kept me updated on the progress of my order, giving me a sense of security through the purchase process.

Top Service

The Watch Brand sells itself, it is the Retailer that makes the difference.
The Service Team were Excellent. All email questions were answered within 24 hours and factual.
Delivery was as advised.
Very happy.

Gary D.
Gary D.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing experience

I decided on a particular watch I was after and found The Time Piece Store had it on stock so contacted them. Tina could not have been nicer! She was prompt and friendly in her communication and the watch arrived today. It has exceeded all my expectations and I would thoroughly recommend these guys to anyone. Thank you!!

Find out how TimePiece Store compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

I am satisfied with my watch.

I was very satisfied with the product and the pricing. It was exactly as described.

It arrived in just over a week with a tracking number provided.

The seller always responded promptly to my emails.

My other suggestion are that a direct payment with a credit card be offered to those who do not use PayPal, that the customer identification process be limited to the acceptance of a valid credit card payment and a delivery address , and to allow delivery to a post office box for added security.

MDC
MDCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly as described

We purchased a Tag Heuer Aquaracer and received the watch within 10 business days.
All of our initial questions were answered within 24 hrs and were extremely professional in their approach. The price was the best I could find.
I would definitely not hesitate to buy another watch from The Timepiece Store.

Easy ordering, fast delivery

The ordering process was very smooth, and my watch was dispatched promptly—even delivered ahead of time. Customer support was very helpful, and kept me up to date. Watch arrived as promised—wearing it right now.