Touch Up Guys

Touch Up Guys

See the Best Mechanics in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Touch Up Guys? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Char
Char

Exceeded all expectations

I don’t usually write reviews but I have to recommend Gary from Touch Up Guys. Did an incredible job on respraying my bumper and it looks brand new! Also came to my home which was so convenient & pricing was competitive (much better than the garage down the road). Will use this service again!

Amazing Service

Amazing Service

Brett restored my car to brand new and service was incredible. texted to confrim appt and arrived exaclty on time and in 3 hrs has my car same as brand new. Would have taken 3 weeks via panel repairer and cost half the price, wow wee

vince e.
vince e.Sydney, NSW

Excellent work!

David from Blacktown did an excellent work restoring my bumper to its original form - smooth, shiny and no more deep scratches! Very professional, friendly & reasonable pricing. I would highly recommend!

Amrita
AmritaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service!

Ayhan will definitely be my new to-go guy for any scratches I have in the future. He did an incredible (and quick) job on my white hire car and it looks absolutely flawless. Thanks so much!

PROTON PERFECT
PROTON PERFECTSydney Surrounds, NSW

Touch Up Guys Gosford Central Coast

I had scratches all around my petrol cap area and a rust hole in my roof, I got brad from gosford to fix today, all I can say is value for money perfect professional to deal with
Car looks amazing , and would recommend him to anyone that needs paint scratch small dent repairs.

Nick
NickPerth, WA

Used "Will" the Touch up Guy in Perth

Did a terrible job, half was ok but didn't notice the other half that was in the sun light when i paid. That horrible, i could have done it myself.
No response from him when i sent a text about it.

Job Satisfaction

Customer service is non existent.

Quote requested online. Initial response from a local service provider on email. Then absolute silence. Texted, emailed and called. No response. The folks at quote@touchupguys.com.au didn't respond to my follow-ups.

Amazing Job and super affordable

Will and the guys a stellar job on my ranger that had a nasty bit of surface rust above the windscreen and a few other spots. I was desparate to get this fixed before it turned into a bigger problem but all the other places I asked said theyd have to respray the whole roof and take off all my camping gear plus the windscreen which would been a serious pain. The guys came while I was at work, just touched up the areas I wanted without plus a few other little marks around the car. She looks brand new I couldn't be happier and it was for half the price every other place quoted me!

LRB
LRB

Can’t get in touch with them

I have a phone number for a local rep whom I have used to great success in the past. However, I have called several times but he doesn’t answer his phone. I called the touchupguys 1300 number, no one answers that phone either, they put you through to the geezer that doesn’t answer the phone. Obviously no real interest in their business and they don’t respond to emails either.

Job Satisfaction

Ryan
RyanDeebing Heights

Highly recommend Bruce Campbell from the Touch Up Guys for Ipswich and surrounding areas.

I rang four service providers and Bruce was the only one that was courteous enough to return my call. He was respectful in all his communications whether on the phone or via text and prompt in his responses. He booked in an appointment and arrived punctually on the day. Above all though I was extremely satisfied with the end product he provided for two of our cars. He worked really hard on the day for about 5 hours straight. I didn't realise how labour intensive the work was. But he did it all without complaining, professionally and with a smile. A thorough old-school gentlemen. Well done Bruce! It was a pleasure having you do the job for us.

If folks have any dents, scratches and touch paint work Bruce is your guy for the job!

Disappointed
DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

[Name Removed] - Touch up Guys Williamstown Victoria

Megan
MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb work by Stewart

Stewart provided excellent service and communication. He arrived on time, advised me clearly of what he could and couldn't do so I didn't have any unreasonable expectations. Work was of a very high standard (he even cleaned my lights!!). Would absolutely recommend Stewart for any touch up work. Top job!

Absolutely crap

I got them to do a small job on my car in Toowoomba Bill Bailey and this is the result. I'm not happy with the finish and I wouldn't recommend them. I won't be back and I don't want a call to come fix it as it should have been done the right way the 1st time. A complete rip off. Was at my house for 20-30 min mixed some paint smoked 2 cigarettes and touched up 3 spots and charged $165 a complete joke and rip off. I'm now going to take my car to a professional and get them to fix it right. Stay clear.

John H.
John H.

No communication

Put my 6.3 alloy boat in for total respray under insurance I was working away at the time my insurance company paid the invoice and when I finally got to pick my boat up it was a completely different color different colour.
No communication was even made with me to discuss this matter.

andyc
andycSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job by Stewart, Brisbane

2-month old car, and I hit the mirror on the garage brick wall.

Stewart came out and quoted, then came back to do the job as arranged.

Amazing job! It's as good as new.

I'd highly recommend Stewart.