3.9

4.2
Job Satisfaction
4.3
4.2
Brand Manager for Touch Up Guys? Claim your listing.

Gavin B.
Gavin B.Perth, WA3 posts

Top notch tuch up service

I have had repairs done by both Will and his son Oliver on different occasions in the Mindarie area. They have always been reasonable in price, but their repairs and color matching have been top-notch. It's impossible to even tell where the paint repairs were done. After completing the repairs, they even walk around the car to touch up any paint chips they see. I will definitely continue to use their services when needed.
Annoyed
AnnoyedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Thankyou!

On time, good price, and Micheal from the Launceston touch up guys did an amazing job!
Highly recommend him. Can’t even tell a repair was done. Very impressed.
Michael
Michael

Brilliant, professional work

George from Touchup Hornsby has fixed up damage for two of my cars, absolutely good as new now. A very pleasant and highly expert man. I am soon getting him to tidy up the paintwork on my classic Ferrari. I can't recommend his work highly enough. Rates entirely acceptable, too.
Ailsy
AilsyHunter Region, NSW6 posts

Flawless job!!

Bought a 2nd hand AWD that had 5 wheels badly damaged from gutter scraping etc, I had Brad from Touch Up Guys Central Coast come out and do such an amazing job on them, it's like I have gone and bought 5 new wheels, his detailed work is truly unbelievable. Brad has done scratches on other cars owned by us and I will always have returned business requesting for his wonderful service he provides, such a truly lovely man too, so polite and punctual.
Meg
Meg5 posts

Prompt service, competitively priced

Thank you to Stefano to providing excellent service. I had a scratch on the front bumper and it’s been fixed good as new. Stefano was very responsive and competitively priced.
JenP
JenPQLD, 402060 posts

Tech Queen
Tech QueenSouth East Queensland, QLD56 posts

Kedron Franchise - Touch Up Guys

Bill attended to do a small job on my x5. Bill was thorough and meticulous and explained everything he was doing when he arrived to make sure of what was expected. Very gappy with the job Bill has done, great person to deal with and I am hard to please :)
Not Happy
Not Happy5 posts

Find another

Zero response for a quote, and feedback from my neighbour they did a horrible job touching up his car. Find another reputable service!
Tony M.
Tony M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never heard back

Submitted photos to get a quote. The quote came next day and I replied happy to go ahead. Then never heard a thing back. Took my business elsewhere.
Yvette
Yvette

Amazing. Very impressed

Tony from Warragul repaired my new cars bumper and that had a decent scuff on it. Excellent work. Will be using him again
Dee F.
Dee F.2 posts

Such a wonderful job done by Brad!

Brad worked tirelessly all day restoring all of the grey plastic on my Mazda Tribute to look like new! Every section had been scuffed by a previous owner.
There are so many steps required for this and he didn't take any shortcuts, the result is wonderful! Brad also touched up all the little paint chips on the red and restored the headlights to clear and shiny again followed by a UV protectant that he applied to all the lights, front and back. He is meticulous and that's exactly what you want! Brad really went above and beyond my expectations, I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much Brad. Dee
  • +1Thumbnail
Marilyn C.
Marilyn C.2 posts

I am very happy with the “Touch Up guys”.Chaumew arrived on time he was very polite and very efficient. I had a bad dent at the back of my car but now the car looks great .The price was very reasonable .
Annette
AnnetteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great job

Chormew Fam turned up on time & did a fantastic job & touched up small spot on back of car.
Julia Smith
Julia Smith4 posts

Well worth it

When I bought my Corolla it had a lot of scratches and a couple of dents but I thought I was keeping it forever, unfortunately I had to sell it and this became a big problem, until I used Chris Bridges from the Touch Up Guys - he did a really thorough job, I was able to sell it for more money, well and truly covering the cost it took to fix it. Would recommend him to anyone.
Reuben S.
Reuben S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Terrible attitude to customers avoid

Needed a rushed job done so sent these guys an email asking politely if there was a possibility.

The bloke who responded proceeded to brag about how busy he is via email then respond to me again berating me about asking trades for a job on short notice. Stay away from these guys and their awful attitude. A polite no was all that was needed.