Touch Up Guys

Touch Up Guys

See the Best Car Service / Repair Centres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Repair

Ken from touch up guys northern areas of MELBOURNE, fixed a large stone chip on the front bumper on our brand new Suzuki Vitara. Ken bid a great job, looks as good as new. I highly recommend Ken if you need a repair ring the touch up guys and they will give you his phone number.
Thanks Ken good work, happy to see somebody that knows there job and very reliable.

Roger

RogerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A satisfied customer

I am very happy with the work carried out by Alex (of Dandenong) to repair a scratch on the rear-window spoiler of my Hyundai Kona.
He was pleasant and courteous, arrived punctually, took time to do a thorough job - while patiently explaining the procedures he would be using - and completed the work to my satisfaction at a competitive cost.
I have no hesitation in recommending the services of Touch Up Guys, and Alex especially, to anyone in need of the services of this company.

George

GeorgeSydney

Excellent service

Adam touched up my car to near perfection. Nice man excellent skills. Highly recommend this service. Colour matching was superb.

Accurate quote. Prompt. Work completed on time no fuss no hassle..

bluefox

bluefox

bumper repair

in kedron queensland touch up guys repaired front bumper and only 4 mounts later paint started peeling and when I complained they were unresponsive and told me there is nothing they can do.So dont recomend to anybody.Keep away .

Dave was Fantastic

Got Dave to work on my car and had him in my building parking lot under dim lights but he did such a great job matching the paint for my car (no easy job!)

Edina T.

Edina T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extortion and Fraud VCAT Claim Pending

Brilliant

David Deakin from Touch Up Guys - Blacktown fixed the scratches on my car's bumper. He did an excellent job. He is very professional and attended on time. He kept the appointment even though it was raining and it was cold. Worked on the car in my garage. Highly recommended.

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Touch up Guys Frankston - Victoria

Roland and Adam were absolutely awesome! (Frankston - Victoria)
Above and beyond when it comes to customer service, but even more importantly the finished product on the car was amazing!
It came out looking brand new after my partner had damaged my mums car we were quoted a very high price and 4 days from another repairer the car had been to in the past. These guys, beat that price by a mile and it only took them half a day to fix up!
The colour matched perfectly and all of the dents/scratches were gone!

Very happy and relieved! Would bring cars back here again and would recommend to others!

michael h

michael hGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

the go to man

Had a badly damaged rear bumper.Was told by other panel beaters that it could not be repaired, Ayhan did a great job and went the extra yards to ensure that it looked like brand new.It was not cheap ,;but it was a lot cheaper than a new bumper. Pleasant manner despite unfavourable weather.

Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bumper repair - Touch Up Guys Westside

David from Touchup Guys quoted me a fair price and completed the job in a few hours and did a fantastic job. Great customer service and workmanship. Thank you David

Stay well clear!

(1) I dealt with Nick Baker (Adelaide western region)
(2) Asked for a quote, never got one, said he was too busy to come out anyways
(3) Got a quote for another job later and he never turned up. We had a time scheduled, I left work early and he never showed. No text message, no email, no phone call, ever. No apology whatsoever, just no communication.

WORST customer service I have probably ever experienced. His quote came in at $325. After he did a no-show I went to another company who were extremely professional, arrived on time, communicated brilliantly and did a fantastic job for only $198.

I really dodged a bullet with this guy. Thank goodness he never came out and did my car.

Jes

JesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Work!!

Can't recommend enough!! Had Bill P. from North Brisbane area do some work on my partner's car... and the result was flawless. He took his time and cleaned up after. Would book him again.

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs

Simply terrible. Some of scratches look like they were touched up with a large paint brush. They did some unauthorised spray work which left an ugly orange peel texture at eye level. The $100 headlight restoration lasted about 4 weeks. $750 left me worse off than when I started. Refused to provide me with invoice after- illegal.

Ali

AliBonython 2905, ACT

Terrible Customer Service | Canberra

MrW

MrWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Job!

Had my doubts at the beginning, not used to mobile services. But I had ChrisH from Ferntree, quote was easy to set up sent him a few photos in the morning booked in for that afternoon and he was done in no time. Had wheel touched up, the only complaint is now the wheel Chris had done looks way better than the rest.

Great work!
If you're in the eastern area get Chris cant go wrong

Roderick

Roderick

Efficiency and perfect

Did some work on the VW, perfect work and awesome customer service. Loved there attention to detail and the car looked amazing. They we're prompt in there arrival. Thanks Craig

Bvgffvbj

BvgffvbjMELBOURNE

Unprofessional

Rude and unprofessional, judging by there poor reviews it looks like a dodged a bullet.

Very sarcastic when trying to make a booking.

Excellent Work!!!

I had a the pleasure of meeting Ken who services norther suburbs. Ken did an amazing job filling the holes on my bumper bar and re-spraying to make it look as new! Ken takes pride in his work, is very professorial, attention to detail and a great guy to deal with. I highly recommend Ken.

This is perfect

Today Trevor comes to fix my car,wondful job,nice guy,I am so happy.You can tell this man takes pride in his work, hes super friendly and I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Thank you again

Highly Recomended!!

Ayhan from the Melbourne City area did a fantastic job with repairing the bonett that had paint scuffs on it, he went out of his way to do the job with a few hours of calling him, i cant recomend his service and expertise highly enough!!