Toyota Corolla E180 Hatch

Toyota Corolla E180 Hatch (2012-2018)

Ascent Sport, Ascent, Levin ZR, etc...

4.3

• Comfort
Stefan L.

Stefan L.

Perfect car for City Commuting

If you are looking for a small car to drive around the city - the Corolla is it. SUPER reliable, economical on fuel and low running costs. It’s quite zippy too with the 1.8L entire and CVT auto transmission. Never needed to replace anything - just regular oil changes and occasionally new tyres or break pads. Great Japanese car.

Year2017
Annoyed

Annoyed

Gotta get one.

I have had so many cars over the years, this is one of the best. For a small car, plenty of room, has a great stereo system, smooth ride, and super comfy to drive. Plenty of power for a little car, I love it so much, and with Toyota, is super reliable.

Purchased in November 2016.

Craig A.

Craig A.

Great small car

We use our family car for transport to work and general travel. The hatchback has plenty of room for putting my ebike in the back with seats down. It is very economical to drive this petrol automatic model and Brighton Toyota have been excellent at serving the car.

Purchased in November 2016 for A$22,000.00.

Winston Daquila

Winston DaquilaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic ride!

My 2nd Corolla, trade it my old mazda 3. Excellent decision. This is cool, very quiet and roomy. Great running cars, requires little maintenance. The interior is as beatiful as exterior. Reliable car, I'm happy with it, Fantastic ride!

Purchased in October 2019.

Year2018
Steven N.

Steven N.Sydney, NSW

Great Toyota car

Great fuel economy great speed due to sport model good features but should have sat nav on it good zippy car that has hatchback mode which feels like more of a sedan

Purchased in October 2013 at Toyota Dealers for A$20,000.00.

Year2014
Bloodnut

BloodnutNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great mileage

Happy with my hybrid Toyota Corolla. Runs along nicely and is easy on fuel.
Would have liked pass alert included and “noise alert” for backing - audible to bystanders and in car parks.

Liza F.

Liza F.South East Queensland, QLD

A great little car!

I use my car for personal use, and commuting too and from work. Roughly 20,000km/yr. I have the car serviced as per the log book scheduled, and have never had a fault mentioned about the car. That is with mechanics separate of Toyota as well. These are popular cars for good reason, and won’t stray from Toyota cars in the future. Very happy.

Purchased in June 2017 at Llewellyn Motors for A$18,000.00.

Jo loves her kids

Jo loves her kidsAdelaide

Awesome, sporty little car!

Purchased in January 2019.

Vin

VinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple but perfect

Efficient when it comes to maintenance and fuel cost. Good for friends and family who loves travelling even in long trips on different types of roads like uphill or interstate travel.

Year2015

Teegan

TeeganEarlwood

I now love driving!

Engine Size0
Date PurchasedSep 2018
Loren

LorenPerth, WA

Best car I’ve ever driven.

Was sceptical at first because I had my heart set on another car. After reading so many bad reviews I decided to look at Toyota instead. Dom from Toyota Melville helped me find a car that would suit me perfectly.

He found a car within my budget and let me test drive it. Unlike other car dealerships I didn’t feel pressured into buying it then and there. He offered me a great deal and great inclusions. I went home to think about it but by the time I got home my mind was made up.

Would never buy another brand car again and would highly recommend this car. It’s not a huge car but offers so much legroom and boot space like a bigger make car would. Reliable and capped price servicing.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
krishan

krishanSydney, NSW

One of my best purchase

Bought new toyota corolla hybrid zr and believe me its one of the best small car in market. Thanks toyota for your wonderful finish. Only thing missing is sunroof. Interior is too good. I really love my purchase as its hybrid millage is too good. Wireless charging. Leather seats what else can you expect..

BadgeZR
Date PurchasedOct 2018
Moni

MoniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great, solid car.

I traded in my old 2005 Corolla (which I had no issues with) for a newer model. I opted for the Hybrid, which was an excellent decision. We have definitely saved on fuel consumption which is a key factor these days. The car is reliable, problem free and has great build quality. The interior is comfortable, with a great user interface for sat nav, audio etc. Excellent car for daily commuting.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Onases

Onases

Plastic fantastic

2016 Corrolla is a nice looking car on tje outside however its seats are very uncomfortable unless you are an adult that is not more than 70kgs with a smaller frame.

For the price that you pay it is lacking in technology which is very sad to see especially when the competitors are the likes of hyundai, mazda etc...

If the price was around 5k cheaper then the shortcuts and cheap plastic that toyota took would have been to tolerable but fir a 24k starting price with on road costs it isnt.

Hope the 2019 new generation will outdo this one

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
JC1978

JC1978BENTLEIGH EAST

competition is getting tougher and needs improvement

Brought a corolla to replace my Mazda 3 (as it has been written off during car accident).
After driving it for two years, I am now regret my decision. compares with the Mazda 3, it just feels cheaper in terms of the material used.
Mazda is just a little bit more powerful and it comes with better design and quality and as reliable as Toyota
the only advantage that I could think of is, it is cheaper to service with Toyota Dealer.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Tim

TimPerth

Corolla fan

I'm a corolla fan. I bought my first one back in 2012 then I upgraded in 2015. This car is very economical and I barely have any issue with it. The petrol is affordable and the service too. I will recommend this car to anyone I know as this. I cant wait to upgrade to a brand new model

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Gizzyduck

GizzyduckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great car

Bought this car around 14 months ago. My partner couldn't be happier.
They have updated the sound system since 2015 model which is much improved.
My only complaint is that Bluetooth phone & sound system controls are all on the left side which is so irritating. Whereas the 2015 model has them on separate sides so you really didn't have to think about hitting the wrong control. Come on Toyota please fix this with the next generation.... :)
Great fuel economy.
Disappointed that they discontinued the Positano Bronze for this year model....
My only complaint is that it isn't as responsive in pick up as my 2015 model but my partner loves it all the same.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Very reliable easy to drive.

I purchased Toyota corolla Ascent sport white perl colour in Mar 2017. I love this car!!!!!No mechanical issues at all and i enjoy driving every day.
I drive 40km to get to work but its very comfortable and I dont get back sore like my old car. ( i used to drive holden)I am 100% satisfied with the car, but the only thing i want to mention is..a touch screen is very slow and i get frustrated sometimes. Otherwise no issues. This car is the best i have ever own.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
GIRL123

GIRL123Sydney

Good value for money

I am driving Toyota Corolla 2016 Hatchback. I drive everyday to work daily. The car runs smoothly and I hardly have any issue mechanically. It is fantastic to drive, much better than Nissan or Huyndai. Very fuel efficient. The hatch back version is also easy to park in shopping centre.

It is also cheap to service the car. I service every 5000km. I just buy oil and air filter and it cost me less than 100 to do it myself.

It is extremely good value for money and I would not buy another brand.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
slingz

slingzMain Beach

Toyota is the best car for value

I use this car daily for work and carry light weight products around town. It is easy to drive and very comfy and spacious inside. It is also very economical and no problem with it so far. Toyata also provide excellent back up service and support. More than just happy having this car with the value and quality I received.

BadgeEdge