Traveldream

Traveldream - 13 Day Ancient Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise and Flights

We have just completed our trip to Egypt with Traveldream. It was a great holiday with a couple of bucket list items ticked i.e. camel ride around the pyramids, entered tombs at Valley of the Kings. Overall the holiday ran very smoothly - hassle free in fact. The main guide we had, Mica or Michael, was fantastic. The boat we cruised the Nile on was fabulous. It was not the newest but the old world charm was just wonderful. (When you moor at night you tie up next to other boats so you get to walk through them to get to shore).
One thing I think could be improved is the list of optional extras that are available. Before we left we were told there was one optional tour. When we arrived in Egypt we were given a list of about 10. Of course they are at a cost. The options are with the local travel company - Chrismar. We did most of the optional tours (we may never be back outlook) which cost us nearly A$375 a person. The sunrise balloon flight at Luxor was probably the highlight. I think Traveldream should list the options and costs in the package information. If people are travelling on a tight budget they could miss some amazing experiences because they weren't advised of the additional optional costs before travelling.
Egypt was a great country to visit. Good food, good company (our group hit it off), good guides. Recommend the tour

Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Absolutely Best Deal On-Line Booking

We had been looking to stay at Dolphin Quay, Mandurah for aprox. 2 weeks. The best deal on-line was over $300 for 2 nights, with TRAVEL DREAM we very easily purchased 3 nights (with marina view) for $279. Booking was straight forward and with ease. Will most certainly use Travel Dream for future travelling

Trip Completed No
Booking Type Accomodation

9 Day Arctic Circle and Northern Lights

Haylie was a pleasure to deal with as we booked this trip just after the Christmas New Year period. Haylie worked with us to sort out how we could add extra days prior to the tour during the Christmas and New year period when it could have been difficult. A joy to deal with.

Trip Completed No
Booking Type Tour

Northern Territory Adventure

We have purchased a trip to Darwin and then on to Mary River Retreat with Traveldream. This is at a very reasonable cost. Haylie organised the flights for us as well and we got a discount at the accommodation in Darwin. We have not had the holiday yet but the booking has gone through perfectly.

Excellent customer service

Haylie and Angela made the process of answering our many queries to booking our actual holiday such a positive experience l would recommend Traveldream to anyone nervous about booking online ... wonderful customer service and email follow up.

City escape with friends

We booked a night away at one of our favourite hotels courtesy of a great deal on Traveldream. I ended up booking an additional night's accommodation as a present and the team at Traveldream sorted out the arrangements beautifully. Great night away!

Hayley is a Star - Also Vietnam is amazing

Flights were great - no hiccups or issues.

Transfers always on time and with helpful hosts.

Hotels were great and very accomodating.

I was so impressed considering how much was paid.

Would recommend 110%

Thank you Hayley!

three nights at the Esplanade Resort and Spa Lakes Entrance

We book 3 nights stay in a guest room at the resort, unfortunately our expectations were not met, the reception staff (upon arrival) made us feel like second class people, because we had booked a "deal". The room was unserviced (which was not stated anywhere), although very clean, it was part of an adjoining room with a joint entry, which I did not expect. Apart from the disappointment of the accommodation, by organizing our own entertainment (elsewhere) we had a terrific time. Although I would return to Lakes Entrance it would not be to stay at the Esplanade Resort and Spa complex.

Perfect Holiday

We booked 3 nights at the Aqua Mantra Port Stephens and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Found the staff to be very friendly and most helpful. The apartment was very clean. Great location walking distance to Bowling and Golf clubs where the food was excellent and also to the local cafes and restaurants. Would recommend booking with Travel Dream.

Handled our booking with ease

We booked 2 consecutive tours and extra stopovers with Haylie at Traveldream. She was most helpful and organised the dates with the different travel agencies so we got all the things we asked for. She also helped out when I was unable to contact the company with confirmations. We were checked on constantly to make sure everything was Ok with our booking. Would use Traveldream again!!

New to Traveldream but very happy

Booked a 3 night stay at McMillans of Metung after missing out on discount through another site. Had never heard of Traveldream so was very reluctant but can confirm you are legitimate! McMillans is a beautiful setting and had stayed there before. Unfortunately they put us in a very small 2br unit which was poorly designed and only had minimal kitchen items. The place has many units and most were empty so even though we asked to be moved they said they had no vacancy - apparently a lot of the units are privately owned and may be unavailable. We also found reception staff not as helpful or friendly as you would expect. I would therefore not stay again due to this experience. A pity as its a lovely place.

Great 4 day break

Booked a superior 2 bedroom apartment at the Aqua Mantra Resort Port Stephens.
Great location. staff were very friendly and helpful.
It is within easy walking distance to the spots and waterfront.
Travel dream were great to book with.

Professional Service

In making a booking, I hit a hurdle. Problem fixed without fuss in an efficient and professional manner. Will have no hesitation in using Traveldream again, providing the offer suits me.

Excellent service.

We booked a hotel online. It was clear and easy. However when I did hit a snag there was a friendly voice on the phone who helped us.

TOO EASY

I booked a 4 day Kakadu experience as part of a surprise birthday present for my wonderful husband. Great price and the tour and accomodation look great. Selected package and date, paid and within 24 hours had confirmation and all the info I needed. Very easy. I can't wait.

It was very easy booking through your wonderful team!

I needed help with the booking dates and after a call to the team everything was fixed. I will definitely recommend your services.

Great

Great time and great venue will book again ...staff at venue where friendly and helpful...Nelson Bay was a great place for the family holiday

Great service and a great holiday deal!

I booked a deal at the Aqua Mantra in Nelson Bay which was amazing in itself.

The booking with Traveldream was straight forward and easy, I had to contact the them to make a change to my booking and it was done quickly and the staff were super friendly! Will book again through Traveldream!

Excellent service and holiday - would book again

I purchased a Traveldream deal staying at Mantra Aqua. I had forgotten to use my coupon within the timeframe, so I spoke with Haylie and she shorted out everything. It was simple and fuss free. Excellent customer service. We had a wonderful trip. I would use again and highly recommend.

Excellent assistance when glitches occur

I had problems with booking system, but was helped out by Haylie. She did exactly what she promised to do. Happy!!!

Could you please call me on 0401528783, I want to ask some questions regarding your 16 day tour of Japan Regards Neville Althaus

Are there any deals in Lakes Entrance?
We had a 3 night stay at the Esplanade Spar resort through Traveldreams. The place was clean and tidy, but the staff were rude, and made you feel unwelcome, especially upon arrival when the remark was, your one of those, there is NO room service. We couldn't get near the Pool or Spa due to all the children, although we were there during school time. Weather was great so we had a good time despite this.

Is it possible to do the Europe tour with a stopover on the way to Europe?
Good morning Linda, Thank you for your question and your interest in the 19 Day Europe Tour. You are able to add a stopover on the way to Europe. Please feel free to contact us on info@traveldream.com.au and we'd be more than happy to assist you. Kind regards, The Traveldream Team

Similar listings