Traveldream

A fantastic tour.

It was a fantastic tour, worth the money. The highlight was the 4 night Yangtze river cruise. Tour guides were very halpful, friendly and experienced. Hotels were fantastic and the food delightful. There were a lot of options at extra costs but all worth the money. Well done and thank you.

Booking Type Tour

Great experience with Traveldream

Thoroughly enjoyed 14 day China trip, including the 4day Yangtze River cruise. Excellent service all round and top value for the cost. Exceeded our expectations. Tour guides were very knowledgeable and friendly

Booking Type Cruise, Flights and Tour

Holiday of a lifetime- Maldives

My husband and I had the holiday of a lifetime. We spent 7 nights in
an overwater villa with private pool. When we arrived we were greeted
with drums and welcoming smiles, we checked in and were driven to our
villa and given a tour through our room which is (cleaned twice a day)
and also given the run down on what the resort had to offer. Sabrina
our host was fantastic and checked in with us through out our stay.
The villa was amazing a glass floor so you could watch the fish, comfy
bed to relax in and also enjoy an afternoon nap and an egg shaped bath
to unwind in all over looking the beautiful crystal blue water of the
lagoon. The food was absolutely delicious and so much choice, they
catered for all nationalities, so many new tastes to try and the food
was 5 star quality. We also got to meet the head chef Cameron who was
a lovely Scottish man who offered to make us any request we had as
long as the ingredients were available, where else could you get such
fantastic service. Speaking of service we had the pleasure to have
Ninety and Bernice as our waiters during our stay, they couldn't do
enough for us and also treated us to some of the local cuisine which I
enjoyed so much I had a Maldevian wrap for breakfast nearly every
morning. We also enjoyed the wildlife on and around the island, the
lizards and gecko's on the land then the amazing sea life we swam with
many fish, small reef sharks, turtles, stingrays and manta rays it was
truly an incredible experience and most of these we swam with off the
back of our villa in the lagoon. There are a few more secrets for you
to enjoy but you will need to come here to discover them for
yourselves ( chocolate hour !!!). Make sure you ask for Sheyma to take
you on one of her amazing buggy rides around the island but hang on
she likes to get the fast one. We didn't want to leave as we had such
an incredible time we are coming back with our children, family and
friends so they can also experience the amazing time and meet the
fabulous people we got to know. Do yourself a favour when you come
here make sure you get to know the staff they are all amazing lovely
friendly people with fantastic stories to tell as most of them are
locals and we learnt so much about the beautiful place they call home.

Lastly we would like to say thank you to Sheyma,Ninety and Bernice it
was truly our pleasure getting to know you over the few short days we
stayed but we know we have made some great new friendships and we will
be keeping in touch
Thanks to all the other staff ( so many to mention) you all had a big
role in making us feel like family and making our stay so memorable.

Love Tim and Dee Blundell

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour

21 Day European Adventure

I travelled with my three teenage children. The trip was more than we could have wished for. It was extensive and quite demanding at times, just what we needed. Awesome experience.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise and Flights

Couldn't have been a better trip.

Our guides were knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Moving around in Vietnam was an adventure but all of our connections, tours, and events went off perfectly. I would highly recommend Traveldream.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Great assistance with booking and an excellent tour

We booked the Mary River Tour in the Northern Territory for May 2019. First of all, the service offered by Haylie was first rate in all respects - her manner and approach was spot on. She was able to answer all questions we had, full stop, and the tour proved very good, apart from a couple of adventures with the bus, which were obviously beyond Haylie's control.
As far as the tour was concerned, it was great. We were in the hands of a very affable, knowledgable and unflapable drive/guide, Kel, who turned out to be just the right man for the job. He has a great knowledge of the area, including the geography, history, Aboriginal customs and the flora and fauna of the area. We hope future travellers are lucky enough to strike him. He had a bit of trouble with the bus (fuel and electrical systems) but he remained totally calm in dealing with them and dealt equally well with us tourists while we were stranded. He needs to be commended for the way he went about all aspects of his duties.
As far as the Resort was concerned, we were not sure what to expect but what we got exceeded any expectations we may have had. Our bungalows were basic but very comfortable, the food excellent and the attention from all staff commendable. We'd go back again just for the resort alone.
A recommended tour.
The only downside, which was outside Haylie's control, was the motel we stayed in at Darwin prior to the tour. The City Edge Motel room we stayed in left a lot to be desired in a number of areas - initial presentation and cleanliness, dirty windows, light bulbs not working and dirty pots and pans. We did mention these matters and others to the Reception desk at the time.

Booking Type Accomodation and Tour

Easy, Easy and Easy

It was easy to book, conformation came in less than 30 seconds. It was also easy to amend the dates for my booking at some later date.
I booked 5 nights accommodation in McMillans of Metung Resort.
I was surprised to find out that I need to pay $50 surcharge for staying over Saturday night but it was my oversight as it was actually written on the Traveldream site.

13 day glance of Vietnam tour

Transfers were good, at airport pick ups the tour guides were always waiting for us when we arrived and tour guides spoke and understood English very well. They were helpful and willing at all times. Some tour guides arrived later than scheduled tour pick ups and we had to ask the hotel staff to call up and find out what was happening. Also the promised 2 X bottles of water per person was only 1 bottle per person and not cold. At times we weren’t given water at all on our tours as per the advertised tour inclusions. Being that the temperature was at least 38 degrees with 90% humidity, water should have been provided, instead on many occasions we had to purchase our own. Some of the optional tours offered were overpriced so we booked locally instead for a cheaper rate. Hanoi street food tour was very overpriced $50 AUD each. Overall the Vietnam tour was good value for money, but the 3 star hotel in Hanoi was very ordinary to say the least and not at all 3 star by Australian standards. Bear that in mind when booking and perhaps pay extra for an upgrade. Halong Bay cruise was amazing and Calypso cruise ship was exceptional. Hotel in Hoian was very good as was the hotel in HoChiMinh city (Saigon). All hotels were central to all attractions and amenities and most were within walking distance. The Traveldream team made our booking process easy and all went according to plan. We will definitely use Traveldream again when looking to book another trip.

13 DAYS IN VEITNAM

All flights and transfers were handled efficiently with drivers and tour guides. Hotel accommodation was all centrally located with easy walking to popular sites. Itinerary was well planned and we chose to pre-pay all optional tours. This was a good decision as we did not have to carry excess cash and we could plan our free time accordingly.

There were some miscommunications in regard to meals inclusion on tour. (Ba-Na Hills, My Son). Hanoi Evening Street Food Tour was not as described. Halong Bay & Oriental Sails were very enjoyable.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Trip cancelled by tour last minute and no compensation given

We paid $2500 deposit 6 months in advance and the tour got cancelled 4 weeks before travel. Received refund however no compensation or interest received on that $2500 sitting in their account for 5months. I had to quickly book something else to make sure my annual leave didn’t go waste but ended up paying more due to peak period starting. Will not be considering this company again.

Trip Completed No
Apologies for the inconvenience caused here Ila. This departure was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances and I fully appreciate the alternative dates offered may not have been suitable for you. You are the first (and hopefully only) disappointed customer we have had to date. My team will be in touch with an offer for you to hopefully give us another chance in the future. Regards Paul

My night in Melbourne

I took my granddaughter to Melbourne and we stayed at the Royce Hotel it was beautifully renovated and in a very handy position, close to public transport and lots of different eateries

awesome short stay!

we just booked an amazing short stay through traveldream we had beautiful apartments that we couldn't otherwise afford and the team at travedream were excellent to deal with! highly reccomend

Europe here we come.

From the time we made our initial enquiries right up until the time of booking the team and traveldream were always helpful and provided us with all the information we required to make our decision. The deal they offered was not only competitively priced but included all our"must see" destinations and was available at a time that suited us. Can't wait! Bring on September.

Booking Type Tour

Great deal and easy to book

We booked a fantastic 5 night getaway in Metung through Traveldream. We got an immediate response to our booking request and the accommodation exceeded our expectations. I would recommend them.

Great weekend away

We booked a 3 bedroom, 3 night stay at the Mantra Aqua Nelson Bay. The price was fantastic and booking online was so simple and easy.Everything was straight forward and voucher came straight through so we could then book our dates with the hotel. All information needed was included on the page before buying the voucher so no hidden surprises or costs. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for some more deals

Booking with Traveldream

Haylie at Traveldream was fabulous to deal with she organised our holiday to Vietnam promptly and we had no issues. She also provided additional information that I requested
Great customer service!

Booking Type Tour and Visa

Fabulous few days away!

We stayed two nights in a two bedroom apartment at Mantra Aqua Nelsons Bay. Booking was a breeze and so were the staff. The room was very clean and all I expected as I have stayed there a few times before. The only letdown is the fact that you can't open the windows up due to OH & S and I found the main bedroom with ensuite very stuffy. The air conditioner didn't help as it is at the opposite end of the apartment in the living room.

Booking Type Accomodation

Fantastic Service and price.

I booked a three night stay at Mercure Aqua Nelson’s Bay. I was having problems trying to buy the voucher online so rang the number and both girls I spoke with were very helpful in securing the purchase. I was very happy and will most definitely recommend the website to all my friends and family.

Good getaway

The initial booking got a little confusing,but the girls at mantra were good,sorted it out.
Price was good, will do it again for the same price.
The place is very well looked after inside and out.

Booking Type Accomodation

Great Price, Great Service.

I agree with Mym's comments written in April 2019.
Great Price, Great Service.-Can't ask for more.
We had a misunderstanding on rooms which was corrected for us very quickly through phone calls and text messages.