Listing monitored by Trit House

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (13)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (10) · Not as advertised (0)

Mary K.
Mary K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smooth process

love my new bookcase and the communication for delivery was excellent.
Adjun and Gopi were very careful and professional in placing this heavy piece of furniture in my house Thank you guys.

Meredith W.
Meredith W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

I love the sideboard and coffee table I purchased and I do want to thank Anil and Cliff for their very friendly and helpful delivery to my apartment. They let me know when they would be delivering and went out of their way to help me positioning the furniture.

Terrible Fabric & Shocking Customer Service

Pip
Pip
Filiz B.
Filiz B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Smooth process x Excellent quality

I purchased an ex-display armchair. Interior Sales Consultant Todd was very helpful throughout whole process. He always answered my questions rapidly. Everything went really smoothly. I am really happy with the product as well. Even though it was an ex-display armchair, it was exactly how it was shown in the photos, quality was excellent. I will definitely purchase furniture again from Trit House.

Nicola adams
Nicola adamsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst experience for a long time

dECO Design
dECO DesignHobart, TAS

Awesome customer service!

Todd at Trit provided me with the best customer service EVER!
I was after a Ethnicraft long U shelf to complete a planned interior fit out and Trit had the very last one in Australia available. Unfortunately it was hard to locate such a small item in a huge warehouse, however Todd's perseverance and desire to help me as a customer was above and beyond the realm and resulted in me being able to achieve my project's completion date. I will definitely work with Trit again for my design projects and highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. Todd, you're awesome and thank you!

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Fantastic customer service from Imogen Moore

Contacted Trit House from Perth re some Wendelbo chairs and Imogen Moore responded immediately by email and followed up subsequent questions in a timely manner and with great detail.
Highly recommend Trit House and in particular Imogen. Some Perth furniture stores need to take a leaf out of Imogen's book!

Steve from Perth

shaylee
shayleeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

We received our bed today and I just want to share what a great experience we had.

Our delivery men were both prompt, respectful and professional. They took excellent care when moving the parts of the bed into our house ensuring nothing was damaged.

They efficiently installed the bed ensuring I was happy with the position.
And best of all they were happy and friendly on this 43 degree day!

Bianca
BiancaNew South Wales

Exemplary retail experience

Purchased multiple items including rug, tv unit, coffee and side tables. First experience was walking past the Redfern retail store, sales assistant was hands on in discussing any piece I was interested in. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I then ordered said items on the site plus items that weren't at Redfern location. experience seamless. All items as pictured on site. Coffee table was on back order, was kept updated on delivered date. Unfortunately small chip on arrival. Trit team prompt in addressing and replacing. Again kept updated via email and call replacements delivery date. End to end exemplary experience will visit them in future when looking to further decorate my home.

Ana G.
Ana G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

Fast response on email enquiry. Very easy and fast process. Trit was able to deliver the items on the exact day and time requested. They also ensemble the bed :)
The bed is amazing!

SKlocal
SKlocalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impressive delivery of great product

I found the perfect desk for my husband's chess desk. Once ordered I was contacted by email and phone to arrange delivery. The delivery was outstanding. The driver called when 2 minutes away. On arrival they were held up by a garbage truck and one guy ran up the street to advise me where they were. They delivered it with extreme care to our apartment, placed it exactly where I wanted it and took away all the packaging. They were polite and friendly throughout. The product is great but the service means I will return.

Lucy
LucyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

We ordered several items for our beach house. They were all delivered on time and assembled as advised. We arrived later to the dining table, aremchairs and coffee table all set up and looking fantastic! Love them all.

D Giagnacovo
D GiagnacovoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Ethnicraft Table

Very disappointed with our entire experience with Clickon Furniture. From the delayed delivery time of table, which at time of online purchase was not stated.

Once received, the table has a crack in it, to which Clickon Furniture now refuses to replace or remedy. We are told to see how the crack goes as we've a 1yr warranty on the table. That's absolutely unacceptable. For an expensive table that we were so looking forward to having and using, we are now frightful of using at all as not to have the crack expand any further. I have never experienced such bad customer service and I work in the retail industry.

Will be ensuring that we do not recommend this store to friends, family and customers.

Katie
KatieSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service!

I purchased an Ethnicraft coffee table as it was the only retailer in Australia that stocked this particular style. From the moment of purchase and the delivery, everything went very smoothly. I had a little hiccup with the quality as there was a scratch on the glass, but they promptly attended to my concern and gave me a satisfactory outcome. I can't blame them for the quality as I watched the delivery guys unpack my coffee table from the packaging. Definitely recommend purchasing from this retailer!