Trollbeads
See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Trollbeads

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (24)

Constantly dropping the ball

Constantly dropping the ball, with my last order, I had to wait 3 months for a products, even though the site stated 10-12 days. No apology or maybe a little voucher for the wait as I was a loyal customer. Some of their staff should be trained not to lie or bully customers. It's a shame as I have wasted a lot of money with this company.

Donna
Donna

Very poor returns service

Yes they give you a store credit, then it gets over looked so you are charged for the purchase but still have the credit, and so it goes on and on. Would not recommend or purchase from this company.

Sarah S.
Sarah S.Sydney, NSW

Finest Quality Jewellery with Gold Standard Service

The quality of these Danish designed beads, charms and jewellery is second to none.
However, I think the staff at Trollbeads Australia provide the best customer service I have ever encountered. Always friendly, knowledgeable and do anything they can to ensure you are completely satisfied and happy with your purchase.
Wonderful product, wonderful staff, wonderful service.

Wonderful service

Consistent solid service, arrives safe to NZ as per the tracking info. Sometimes an order arrives in batches, at no extra shipping charge.
Always like the selections made for me by the Trollbeads team and friendly notes of thanks. Very generous with cleaning cloths and spacer trackers too.

Worth it for the quality and detail that goes into each piece, hard to describe in words how amazing each bead is. Feels robust and comfortable to wear.

The website is informative and pictures true to what is being purchased. Heaps to choose from and lots of good sales.

Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Beautiful!

I purchased the bracelet, a spacer, lock and four beads, for my daughter's 21st birthday and she (and I) was absolutely thrilled! The photos do not do these pieces justice, and the customer service is next level. Five stars!

Dawnie
DawnieSydney Surrounds, NSW

No lock when you buy a leather necklace

I bought two leather necklaces form this company which cost $50 each. The picture on the website shows the necklace with a basic lock attached to the necklace. I didn’t notice the product information that says the necklaces do not come with locks so after they arrived I went back to the website, noticed the small print telling us that they don’t come with locks and then started to search for a basic lock to buy. I was horrified to see that a basic lock is $75, which brings the total of a basic leather necklace up to $125. Maybe they should make that a little clearer and not supply an image of the necklace with a lock for $50. Who wants to buy a necklace without a lock to secure it with anyway?

Jennie G
Jennie GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always a great experience

Always excellent service and their products are fantastic! One of the few brands still producing natural gemstone products in a world full of cubic zirconias. Love my Trollbeads!

Comfort
ComfortMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service beyond excellence

Service beyond excellence, all staff members are approachable and full of knowledge regards the product they sell, the team at Troll beads Melbourne have met my every expectation regards the items I have bought. Thank you

Cris luvs shoes
Cris luvs shoesSydney, NSW

Beautiful beads for adults

Customer service is second to none!
Great promos too! I love my gold bangle,
And especially gemstones and muranos. Truly timeless

Excellent jewellery and Service

The trollbeads team go above and beyond not only instore but online as well. They are all so helpful and the products from Trollbeads are absolutely amazing and the quality is fantastic. I love so many of the beads it’s always so hard to pick yet they make the choice easier. Thankyou for making this trollbeads journey an amazing one. Makes me happy to wear it.

Lolly
LollyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Beautiful as always. Trollbeads never disappoint.

I have had nothing but excellent experiences with Trollbeads Aus.
They truly go above and beyond to make sure their customers are completely satisfied.
The only place you'll find the quality of products and customer service you deserve.

Dear Lolly & Ozzy,
Thank you so much for the lovely words! It really means the world to us :o)
We look forward to seeing you in the store one day!
XOXO Trollbeads

Kelly Barnett
Kelly BarnettSydney, NSW

Addicted To Trollbeads

The team at Trollbeads is truly amazing.
The time and care they take to pick your purchases makes it easy to go back and buy more.

Dear Kelly,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so thrilled that you love your treasures. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon. XOXO Trollbeads

Kim Monro
Kim Monro Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing beads,bangles and bracelets

Amazing customer service in store and online,the beads are one of a kind, beautiful piece to wear everyday,I have never been so happy to wear jewellery like this

Dear Kim.
Thank you so much for your very kind words! We are so happy to have you as part of the Trollbeads family! We can't wait to see you soon again!

Carol V
Carol VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect experience time after time!

Dear Carol,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this amazing review! It truly is a pleasure to see you in the store. We are blessed to have such lovely customers. We can't wait to see you soon again.

Sonja Kriek
Sonja KriekGreat Southern, WA

Gorgeous beads, fantastic customer service.

I have made multiple purchases and every one has met, or rather exceeded my expectations. I love my beads and bracelets. The customer service has been excellent in fact I haven’t experienced anything like it before. I would highly recommend Trollbeads Australia to my closest friends and family.

• +1Thumbnail

Dear Sonja,
thank you so much for the amazing review! And thank you for sharing your beautiful photos with us! We look so much forward to seeing all the beauties you will be creating in the future too!