Trollbeads

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (19)

Cris luvs shoes

Cris luvs shoesSydney, NSW

Beautiful beads for adults

Customer service is second to none!
Great promos too! I love my gold bangle,
And especially gemstones and muranos. Truly timeless

Excellent jewellery and Service

The trollbeads team go above and beyond not only instore but online as well. They are all so helpful and the products from Trollbeads are absolutely amazing and the quality is fantastic. I love so many of the beads it’s always so hard to pick yet they make the choice easier. Thankyou for making this trollbeads journey an amazing one. Makes me happy to wear it.

Lolly

LollyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Beautiful as always. Trollbeads never disappoint.

I have had nothing but excellent experiences with Trollbeads Aus.
They truly go above and beyond to make sure their customers are completely satisfied.
The only place you'll find the quality of products and customer service you deserve.

Dear Lolly & Ozzy,
Thank you so much for the lovely words! It really means the world to us :o)
We look forward to seeing you in the store one day!
XOXO Trollbeads

Kelly Barnett

Kelly BarnettSydney, NSW

Addicted To Trollbeads

The team at Trollbeads is truly amazing.
The time and care they take to pick your purchases makes it easy to go back and buy more.

Dear Kelly,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so thrilled that you love your treasures. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon. XOXO Trollbeads

Kim Monro

Kim Monro Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing beads,bangles and bracelets

Amazing customer service in store and online,the beads are one of a kind, beautiful piece to wear everyday,I have never been so happy to wear jewellery like this

Dear Kim.
Thank you so much for your very kind words! We are so happy to have you as part of the Trollbeads family! We can't wait to see you soon again!

Carol V

Carol VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect experience time after time!

Dear Carol,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this amazing review! It truly is a pleasure to see you in the store. We are blessed to have such lovely customers. We can't wait to see you soon again.

Sonja Kriek

Sonja KriekGreat Southern, WA

Gorgeous beads, fantastic customer service.

I have made multiple purchases and every one has met, or rather exceeded my expectations. I love my beads and bracelets. The customer service has been excellent in fact I haven’t experienced anything like it before. I would highly recommend Trollbeads Australia to my closest friends and family.

• +1Thumbnail

Dear Sonja,
thank you so much for the amazing review! And thank you for sharing your beautiful photos with us! We look so much forward to seeing all the beauties you will be creating in the future too!

Jenny

Jenny

The best jewellery brand ever with a great team

Very detailed high quality beads! I was never into glass beads before but trollbeads glass beads seriously are the best! Trollbeads Australia team really knows how to make their customers happy - great customer service very friendly staff. Hope they will open a shop in Sydney soon too!

• +3Thumbnail
Trollbeads AustraliaTrollbeads

Dear Jenny, Thank you so much for the lovely review! We love seeing your amazing creations! And we can't wait to move further North ;o)

Z.M

Z.M

Lovely items and outstanding service online and in store.

I have purchased many Troll items online and in store over the last few months. I am extremely impressed with their service. The items are of a good quality, well priced and beautifully presented. The staff were most obliging in exchanging a bracelet as I ordered the incorrect size. I will most definitely return to add more to my collection.

Trollbeads AustraliaTrollbeads

Thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled with the warm welcome we have been given, and we look forward to many more years here in Australia!

Most wonderful Customer Service

Just a simply beautiful extensive amount of the range available and the staff are just fabulous always willing to go the extra mile to find that special thing you are after so helpful so kind.

Trollbeads AustraliaTrollbeads

Thank you Melissa! It really means a lot to us, that you love the treasures! We look forward to showing you many more lovely pieces!

SLS4382

SLS4382Sydney, NSW

Love Trollbeads Australia

Always great with their customer service and are loyal to all customers. They always take the time to help you out and are patient. Some of the Nicest people i have meet!

Trollbeads AustraliaTrollbeads

Thank you so much for the lovely words, Sue! It is absolutely a pleasure to have you in our Trollbeads Family!

Greed personified

I ordered a bracelet from the Fountain Gate store at an agreed price. When it came in the salesperson dishonoured the price because it could be sold to somebody else at a higher price. Profit before integrity.

Great detail and quality

Troll beads are great quality hand made with such detail it is mind blowing. I like the unusual designs. They have stayed true to their roots, they are expensive but you are paying for the craftsmanship.

Trollbeads AustraliaTrollbeads

Dear Sarah, thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so happy that you enjoy our products. We can't wait to see you again :)

Sunny S.

Sunny S.Northeast, VIC

Gorgeous beads.

Lovely beads, especially glass beads. I really love “Wishful sky”. Silver bead is a bit pricey, hope they will have more often on sale and I can get some of them in my Wishlist.

Sue

SueSydney

Love it. My favourite jewellery.

Love the quality and service. Pieces are amazing and unique. Worth the money and wouldn't hesitate to purchase more in the future. Thank you!

Trollbeads remains true to their designs which is great to see

• +4Thumbnail
Trollbeads AustraliaTrollbeads

Thank you so much for your review, Sue! We are so happy that you are enjoying your incredible selection! And what beautiful images you have taken! We look forward to seeing you soon again! Trollbeads X

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service, beautiful product!

Beautiful piece, solid sterling silver, well made. Order was delayed but it was to be expected. Customer service was second to none. Glad now there's an Australian site, making it easier to purchase.

Trollbeads AustraliaTrollbeads

Thank you for your kind words, Chris. We are also thrilled to finally be here! We can't wait to see you again. Trollbeads X

SallyGW

SallyGWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delightful little pieces, excellent quality!

I adore these beautiful charms and beads! Huge range to choose from, great quality and prompt delivery. Great customer support by email to explain how to exchange beads on my necklace. I combined the conch lock, whale spirit and starfish charms with a pearl, lapis lazuli bead, and two glass beads to create my ocean-themed original. So I can wear my necklace to remind me of the beach even when I can't go there. I'm sure this will be the first of many Trollbeads purchases!

Meg

MegSydney, NSW

Big fan for over 20 years!

I love the quirkiness and quality of the design and manufacture. They bring me joy every time I wear them in whatever configuration I feel like on the day. They always bring comments from others when they see them. I love ordering from the website as it is so easy and straight forward and delivery is amazingly quick. I think they are great value for money as they are so versatile!

Maureen L.

Maureen L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hooray for Trollbeads Australia

So wonderful that we can again, after so many years, buy Trollbeads in Australia. I have been collecting them for years - such a fabulous product. Love the interchangeable locks and such interesting beads.

Trollbeads AustraliaTrollbeads

Thank you for the lovely words, Maureen! We are so thrilled to be here, and we are so thankful for the warm welcome back we have gotten! We can wait to serve you again.

Helena Kim

Helena KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trollbeads are amazing brand you will never forget!!

Their product quality is highly recommended to everyone. Once you see you will get amazed to have their products. It can be suitable for everyone including gentlemen. Very unique design and delicate beauty. How can i say more about trollbeads?!
I hope they will release the brand in NZ as well.
Also, customer service?! Don’t worry about it. Wherever you are they will reply asap!!

Very very good job trollbeads!!!!!

Trollbeads AustraliaTrollbeads

Thank you for that amazing review, Helena! We are so happy that you had a good experience, and we look forward to seeing you again. X Trollbeads