• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Natasha

NatashaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent quality build, stunning range of inclusions. Very happy with the whole process.

Amazing quality and workmanship. Easy to deal with and friendly staff. I was informed of every step of the way and couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Bifold door jammed after 6 months and the team were quick to act on it. Not even COVID slowed True Value Homes down. Thank you all for your great work. Would highly recommend. The photos speak for themselves.

• +7Thumbnail
Jayden M.

Jayden M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Valued customer experience. Not your ordinary builder.

I hadn't heard of True Value Homes until someone recommended them to me. I'm so glad I was. Maddy is just the most amazing sales consultant. She made the whole process so easy and more importantly, as first home buyers, less daunting. Nothing was too hard and even though we amended the initial quote about 7 times she didn't mind. I see Maddy not just as our sales consultant but also my friend, who is just trying to make sure we build exactly what we want that fits within our budget.

Maddy has made me so excited to be apart of their family and I can't wait to build my home with them. Maddy it's been a pleasure doing business with you. I know you'll be by our side entire way!

You certainly won't look back by choosing these amazing people.

Alejandro J.

Alejandro J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Customer Service!! and Quality Built

Ian B.

Ian B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect and Easy !!!

I phoned through to TVH as I was very keen on the Alexis 40 layout, it suits our needs to a "T"...
Maddy answered the phone, That's when everything got easy, I had heaps of questions and asked for plenty of prices, Maddy didn't bat an eyelid. I would have to say it was an exremely comfortable experience and I was made to feel like a real customer again, something you don't see much of these days. We have sinced signed up and are awaiting our build.. We are so excited !!!

Amazing sales experience!

I had the most amazing, caring, supportive and helpful sales consultant at TVH, Maddy! She is amazing! She was there whenever I had a question or concern, helped me in finding a block of land within my budget that would still be a decent size to build our first home on and helped us choose the right home design to get the most out of the home and size of the block of land. Maddy is so good at what she does and I will always recommend her and TVH to my friends and family looking to build a home in the future. Cannot wait to begin construction!
Thank you Maddy & everyone else I have spoken with at True Value Homes, you’re all so amazing, kind and supportive!

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing help throughout the whole pre build process!

My sales consultant Madeleine has been amazing throughout the whole pre build process and gave me the confidence to build with TVH over many other builders in the area. She always made herself available and was quick to answer any questions that I had (which was a lot!). I would definitely recommend to anyone considering building their own place and I cannot wait for the build to start.

Build StagePre-Construction
C.Vaz

C.VazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

True Value Homes! Hands down, winner winner, chicken dinner!!!

shane furness

shane furnessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality home and exceptional service

LIYANA

LIYANA Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing House Built With True Value Homes

Our build was excellent from beginning to the end. The construction process was made easier thanks to our awesome site supervisor Ryan who was phenomenal in his communication and importantly on the ball in all aspects. He have provided exceptional level of service during and post construction.

In regards to workmanship of the end product, again I cannot complain in any regard. The house is exceptionally finished off to a satisfactory level and is exactly what we asked for. Finally would also like to give special appreciation to Natalie who guided us well during the contract signing stage.

We would like to wish TVH all the very best & keep up the good work

Liyana & Tharanga

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateNovember 2020

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beutifull house great service from TVH

Finally i found the time to write the review, i was just busy setteling in to my new beutifull home. Words are not enough for what TVH does. From choosing the house, to picking out the colours, through out all the process we had wonderfull experience with TVH everything was just spot on. I wanna say special HUGE THANKS to Natalie, Tina and Connor our site manager for helping as and answering all of our questions, beijing there for as day and night
of our hearts
Keep up the great work
Regards
Happy customers
Aleksandra and Duško

Suresh PR D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent / Quality Builder

We have chosen True value home as our first home builder just through a gut feeling and in the name of the trust. On handover, TVH has proved our conscious decision as correct in terms of organizing activities, commitment, quality, and good customer service. We got handover this week , it's awesome.

Thank you so much to entire team of True Value Homes

Very good sales experience. Hope to get same experience during building process.

We had a very good sales experience with Madeleine Carlin at True Value Homes. She was really helpful and understanding. She explained all the processes and inclusions, walked us through the display home and advised exactly what to expect in our home. She offered us a good deal too.
Hope to get same experience during building process and write the similar reviews.

Great experience...

I have had a great experience building house with True Value Homes. Starting from Navin who helped me to choose right plan and colour selection. Natalie has been great she followed up the plans and permits very well. Thank you Tina and Alicia for everything.
Ryan, building supervisor who kept updating me regularly and has been contacting me even after handover to make sure everything is alright.
Great team.
Well done.

johnm

johnmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They have created a beautiful home, amazing work.

We are all really grateful for all the work you have done for us, this beautiful home wouldn't have turned out like it has without all the talented tradies and people who worked on our house. Our supervisors Rob & Ryan were on top of everything, great guys to talk to and go over things, their standard was as high as mine, and I’m am truly thankful for their support. The wonderful team in the office Tina and Nat were so good and followed up on our concerns quickly. I would particularly say that your painters did an outstanding job, they finished off the house so beautifully.
I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a builder to build their home, TVH should be top of your list.
John and Monika

Heather T.

Heather T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience throughout the way

I'm really happy with my experience with True Value Homes.

All the people in true value homes are friendly and professional. I wasn't easy to please usually, but the team at TVH did try their best to make every customer happy.

The final product presented is of high quality. Exceptional communication throughout the building process. I also want to thank my site manager Ryan, he is genuine and down to earth. I did not have to scratch my head about my building because he looks after everything well for me.

I would recommend TVH to anyone who considers building!

Ei z

Ei zGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy With Our First New Home

Samantha

SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you for building my dream home!!

Srinivas

SrinivasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Quality and Quick Turnaround

Building with True Value Homes has been a revelation. We had the best customer service with regular updates through out the building process. Turnaround has been quick with out compromising quality and the project has been delivered well ahead of estimated hand over. It has been an effortless journey with True Value Homes and would definitely engage them in future.

Hayelome

HayelomeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best and best customer service with regular progress updates and quality workmanship and not to mention the greatest building supervisor. Thank you to all at True Value Homes for the effortless journey to building my dream home. I could not have chosen a better builder and I can honestly recommend TVH to everyone.I love my new house

Ravi

RaviGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy with our new home