• Build Stage

Frame Stage completed: 2nd August 2019
Lock Up Stage completed: 4th September 2019
Fixing Stage completed: 9th October 2019
Completion & Hand over: 6th February 2020

Regular updates were provided.
Colour room appointment was the highlight as everything was well explained and enough time was allocated to make selections.

Pari and Ramya
Pari and RamyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

True to their values. Fantastic TVH Team.

From the time we met Vince in one of the display homes, we knew TVH would be building our first home. Natalie, Tina, Iva, Alicia, Ryan & the whole TVH team have made our first home dream come true! The build quality and timeliness is noteworthy. Having built interstate from NSW, we could not be any happier to have chosen TVH. The co-ordination, clarity & flexibility throughout the process has been great. The Site manager Ryan has gone above and beyond to deliver a fantastic home for us. GO TVH!!!

Sri
SriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with my new home and One of the best builder!!

I am very happy to choose True Value Homes to build. Navin was amazing at helping me my house plan during sales process. My supervisor Ryan was also the same, amazing at getting back to me and having all the jobs promptly actioned and completed. I would recommend building with True Value Homes.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Tracey C.
Tracey C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing and stress free

From the minute we started dealing with Madeleine, we knew we were onto something great! All of the processes so far have been seamless and always met with a smile. We can't wait to start our build and thank all of the office staff involved, you're all amazing . Thank you

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Kevin V
Kevin VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Experience Madeline has been great

The new homes consultant has been prompt with amendments or issues, answering our emails within hours of posting them. She was able to answer any questions we asked ,if she was sure about anything she would have an answer by the next day.
Looking forward to the rest of the build with True Value Homes.

Madeleine the Magnificent!

What a great sales rep Madeleine is for True Value Homes.
She put up with the 1000 emails and changes I made with such finesse. Hope the upcoming build job is as wonderful as her work ethic. Thanks again Madeleine I am cannot wait for the upcoming build to begin.

Build StagePre-Construction

Amazing customer service

A big thank-you to the team at True Value Homes. My experience so far has been nothing short of amazing. Madeleine made the process simple and easy to understand, explaining everything in great detail and in terms I can easily understand. The whole team have made me feel much more confident and comfortable with the process and I am so glad I decided to build with them over any other builder. Thanks TVH!

Isabella
Isabella Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic experience with the whole TVH Team!

A quick thank you to the whole team, including Madeleine at Sales she was fantastic and helped me through the whole process, including sourcing the block that was suitable to all my needs. My slab has gone down and to date everything has gone smoothly, I can’t wait for my new home... A big thanks also to the office team Leisa, Tina, Kim and Christine. I am
So grateful for everyone helping me make this dream a reality. I will be recommending this family owned builder to anyone I meet looking to build!

Ben B
Ben BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Flexible builder, flexible house design

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Amit S.
Amit S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and great experience while building

Very smooth overall process from presales to post construction. Being interstate during COVID times, it was quite hassle-free with regular updates and photos. Great service from supervisor Ryan. Construction quality is great! All the issues were resolved to satisfaction during the inspection process. During the finalisation of design process, great customer service in adhering to developer guidelines. Very competitive pricing for the quality of inclusions and quality construction.

Bi H.
Bi H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seamleas Executiin feom Start 2 Finish

The whole TVH team be it Sales, Accounts, Customer Service or Site Personnel.. everyone was a delight to deal with. There was always clear communication by all involved making sure that everything webt smoothly. Will sure recommend to family and friends not just for Customer service but also for the quality of craftsmanship. True Value 4 Money

Very good experience

The whole journey has been great for us.

From pre-sales to delivery and post-delivery care, they have been responsive and clear in their communication. Even during the pandemic when the world was going crazy, they provided a great service.

The final cost was not a cent more than what we all agreed on at the start. Post-hand-over services were great too, they quickly sorted out the couple of issues we had.

Everyone who has seen our place has complimented on the nice finish.

Overall very happy with our home, we will definitely recommend them and use them again :)

Cherry
CherryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great pre-build sales experience

We had the best pre-build sales experience with Madeleine who was very helpful, supportive and quite patient with us, making sure we were happy with everything.

Madeleine guided us and assisted with the process wonderfully and was super quick to get back to us with our queries. She just went above and beyond for us and we will forever be grateful to Madeleine for helping us achieve our dream home. So excited to starting the build with you very soon.

Thanks much again Madeleine and the whole TVH Team!

Build StagePre-Construction

Natasha
NatashaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent quality build, stunning range of inclusions. Very happy with the whole process.

Amazing quality and workmanship. Easy to deal with and friendly staff. I was informed of every step of the way and couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Bifold door jammed after 6 months and the team were quick to act on it. Not even COVID slowed True Value Homes down. Thank you all for your great work. Would highly recommend. The photos speak for themselves.

• +7Thumbnail

Yel
Yelasked

Our house is 2years old and 11 months build by true value home and our roof having a leak now, and cause me lot of stress could you pls help me to fix these problem I'm hoping it's still under warranty because it's structural tia

Good morning Yel,

Hope you are well.

Thank-you for taking the directors call this morning, much appreciated.

As discussed you have mentioned that the roof has not leaked up to this point in time.
As Victoria has recently had huge storms, any roof leaks or damage caused by these current events does not fall under the builder's structural warranty.

Our office has provided you the contact details for the roofing contractors, or alternatively please contact your home insurance provider and begin the process of having this rectified.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our office and we will assist where possible.

Have a great day :)

Lillian
Lillianasked

I have land in my backyard for a second home. Please contact me to discuss what your company can do for us to build a new home. Thanks.

Hi Lilian,

Thank you for contacting TVH. Can you please see us an email to info@truevaluehomes.com.au with your name, number, address and any details you wish to include and I will get one of the sales consultants to give you a call :)

TVH Customer Care Team

Meryl J.
Meryl J.asked

Hi,
Do you have house and land packages on the sunshine coast?

Hi Meryl J,

Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately we do not build outside of Victoria. We wish you all the best :)

Kind Regards,