True Value Homes

Great Construction and Superior Customer Service

A very friendly and supportive team to work with. This is my first house and True Value Homes is very helpful throughout the whole process, from color selection till handover. Since I was busy with my work, True Value Homes kept me posted timely on the progress of the constructions via email. Thank you to Mark, Amy, Maddy, Tina, Leisa, Conor and Natalie. Any questions I had were answered promptly and any issues were solved quickly. I am very satisfied with TVH and recommend it to anyone who are looking for a builder for their houses.

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi TinaL, Thank you for your very kind words! At True Value Homes, we encourage customer interaction and ensure that you are included in every step of your build. We are proud to deliver a quality product, within sufficient timing and to customer satisfaction. Thank you again and from all of us here, we wish you all the best with moving in. Customer Care Team, True Value Homes

Great Work and Customer Service

This is our second house built with True Value Homes. Absolutely recommend them to anyone. They are easy to communicate with, will answer all your questions, and whatever issues you have, they will get onto them straight away. Everyone is super friendly and approachable, including the managers, Jason and Vince, and site supervisors, Rob and Connor. They are very honest and up front with the cost and they build your home like their own.
Every stage of the build was checked by our independent inspector and he was so impressed with the quality of both houses, and never had any concerns. Love our new house and thank you to everyone from True Value Homes for doing a wonderful job.

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateNovember 2018
Hi T Wong, Thank you for your kind words! The team at True Value Homes aim to take away the stress from our clients and make it a hassle free process, from contract signing all the way to the day you move in. We are happy to complete paperwork and organise connections for you, at the same time as always informing you of what is happening in the office and onsite. We'd like to thank you for being a repeat client, it really means a lot to us. Iva I Customer Care Team, True Value Homes

Thank you for building our dream home!

True value homes is always helpful throughout the stages of pre-, during, and post- construction. The house was built carefully and the quality is excellent. There is no significant issue prior, during, and after construction so far. Any issues that we had were solved quickly and professionally. In addition, There is no hidden fee! very satisfied with TVH and definitely recommend TVH for anyone who want to build their houses

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Yusak, Thank you for your kind words! The team at True Value Homes, take pride in quality control and making the process as stress-free as possible. We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed the journey and look forward to hearing from you about the memories in your new home. We look forward to building your future together! Iva I, True Value Homes

A 5 stars experience sharing

Absolutely reliable house builder!

My wife and I are the oversea buyer from Hong Kong and we felt worry to choose a builder. After comparing few builders, we finally got in touch with TrueValue Homes.

Mark, Amy, Natalie, Maddy, Leisa, Tina and Rob, all are professionally handle and follow-up our progress in every stages. They were patient to our Q&A and always gave us the prompt reply.

We had our color selection in late March. The house started building in May and I got the keys in middle of Nov, which sounds impossible to most of my friends who are living in Melbourne.

The most important thing is, the dream house is exactly look like what in the quotation with absolute good quality of workmanship. No hidden cost and trouble during the whole building process.

Hence, we do not have any hesitation to recommend the TrueValue Homes to my friends.

For everyone who is considering TVH, you are feel free to text me anytime for experience sharing : ]

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Mr & Mrs Kwan, Thank you for your beautiful words! The team at True Value Homes aim to take away the stress from our clients and make it a hassle free process. We are happy to complete paperwork and organise everything for you, at the same time as always informing you of what is happening in the office and onsite. We hope that you enjoy your True Value Home! Iva I, True Value Homes

Brilliant build process and quality!

Our entire build process with True Value Homes exceeded our expectations. The entire team made themselves accessible at a moments notice and easily assisted us with any questions we had during the entire process.
Customising our home was no problem and the team went out of their way to ensure everything was fantastic. We were kept continually updated with emails, photos and phone calls when required between site inspections. Special thanks to Rob, our Site Supervisor who ensured everything was delivered to the highest standard. The build progressed smoothly and other people that saw our home being built have all commented about the high standard of quality and finish delivered by all trades involved. We highly recommend True Value Homes to our family and friends and would have no hesitation in building our next home with True Value. It is fantastic to see a local, family owned and operated business go above and beyond and maintain this level as the only acceptable standard!

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Andy, Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your review. We are humbled to hear of the great experience you had as we are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality build, and customer service. We hope that you enjoy your new True Value Home, and we look forward to building your future together!

Thank you for building our home!

We were looking for a reliable builder to build our dream home while we were in overseas. We were impressed with their excellent client-oriented service. We were given comprehensive guidance on how to build our house. The quality of their work is excellent and we were always kept update during the construction process. We highly recommend True Value Homes. They take care client's need from the beginning till the end of the construction.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Andy and Tracy, thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your review. It has been a pleasure to build your home. We take pride in the services we offer our clients, ensuring that it is as smooth as possible. We hope that you enjoy your True Value Home!

Amazing experience

Being our first home, True Value homes has made this such an amazing experience. The craftsmanship of the build has been outstanding with next to none issues. The finishes have been great and the support team have been superb. Jess, Amy and the customs support team have always responded so quick with emails and calls. Also with rob and Connor being the building supervisors they have made this process so smooth for us. I will always recommend True Value to others and we will be definitely be building with them in the future. A massive thank you!

Construction End DateAug 2018
Thank you for your kind words in the product review! The team at True Value Homes, take pride in making the building process easy and stress free for our clients. We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed the journey and look forward to hearing from you about the memories in your new home. We look forward to building your future together!

First Home Build - Easy & Stress Free

There was nothing but smooth sailing with TRUE VALUE HOMES. Being a first home buyer i found their customer service great from start to finish. The quality of the service is excellent. We had a great team supporting us who were attentive & responsive to our needs & queries.
A huge thanks to Rob, Amy, Jess, Nat and Paul and to the entire team at TRUE VALUE HOMES for your support and outstanding work.
As for the overall experience in building our home with TRUE VALUE HOMES, it was great and we would highly recommend them to anyone that wants a quality home.
Keep up the good works TRUE VALUE HOME!!!

Construction End DateJul 2018
Thank you Mariel and Oscar, for your very kind words in the product review! The team at True Value Homes are committed to provide quality homes to all of our clients. We believe you enter our family circle, when you become one of our clients. We take pride in creating a place you can call home. We look forward to building your future together!

Great people

True Value Homes is very good company with excellent people working there.
I built my first house with them the process is very fast and smooth. Their customer service is excellent with email reporting each week and each stage during the construction.
The building speed is fantastic, I never expected that the construction is finished in 7 months. As all of my friends told me that building a property can be very slow.
The workmanship and build quality of your property is good and well managed.
Many thanks to True Value Homes and the lovely people working there.

Construction End DateAug 2018
Thank you, Elizabeth for your very kind words! At True Value Homes we encourage customer interaction and ensure that you are included in every step of your build. We are proud to deliver a quality product, within sufficient timing and to customer satisfaction. Thank you again, we look forward to hearing from you and Building you future together!

Excellent service and quality!!!

This is the second time we build with True Value Homes. We had great experience with TVH for our first home, and hence we came back for them. We had a final inspection for our new home last week. The quality is impressive! Especially we are impressed by the tiny places which might not be noticed at the first glance. Everything is well considered and perfectly done! The whole building process has been well managed, strictly following the planned schedule. The customer service and support team is very responsive, always answering our questions promptly. They provide detailed update every week, which is very sweet.

We would like to thank Vince for the patient discussion about the design, Rob for organizing and supervising the whole construction, Amy, Jessica, Jade, Natalie, Maddy and everyone else in the team for providing such great service! THANK YOU!! We highly recommend True Value Homes for building high quality homes with affordable price and their impressive customer service!

Construction End DateAug 2018
Thank you Lilli, for your super kind words! First, Second and hopefully one day a Third. Every home we build, we consider to be for family. As we welcome all our clients in as family and want you to enjoy the experience as much as we have pleasure in delivering a seamless product. Enjoy your new house, you now call home. We look forward to building your future together!

Mid build, amazing experience

I just want to say a massive thank you to the whole team for everything they have done from the beginning through to the end!
Being first home buyers it was extremely overwhelming every builder we went to pressured us to sign contracts after viewing a display except True Value, the moment we walked into their display home we were supported and explained everything in great detail of what was included and what wasn’t everything was super transparent.
After hearing so many horrible build stories I was nervous to see what would go wrong with our build but we could not fault a thing, The workman ship was fantastic.
Every week from the moment our land settled we were sent a detailed email to explain what was happening at the house and at the end of each stage we were sent photos of the progress which was really helpful considering my partner and myself don’t live near the house and have full time jobs.
We have just completed the fixing stage and currently on the final stage of the build and we can not wait to see the final product and more excitingly receive the keys to our new home.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Thank you Simone, for your kind words! At True Value there are no hidden surprises to wait for, we like to be transparent to ensure the client is always comfortable with the works before proceeding. I am so glad you have enjoyed watching your home come to life, and we look forward to handing over a complete house for you and your family to call home. We look forward to building your future together!

Highly Recommend this Builder!!

I highly recommend True Vale Homes as your builder. We first met Vince in sales who we found to be very diligent and professional. He was very clear about what was included in the house and what were the upgrades.Any query we had Vince looked into it straight away. He was very efficient and well mannered. I wish more sales people could be like him.
Since construction started we always receive regular updates including photos, which was very convenient for us because the house we were building was quite far from where we were living. Ryan, the site supervisor did a terrific job. There was no maintenance that needed to be done during the 3 month maintenance period. This builder goes above and beyond what other construction companies would do. They helped us after the handover date.

In summary we strongly recommend True Value Homes for the good service they have provided. It was a very smooth process from the day we met Vince in sales to the day of handover with Ryan and Jason.

Well done to the True Value Homes Team. Great Effort and keep the good work.

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Thank you Natalie, for your kind words! We are happy to assist with any questions or concerns clients may have. We pride ourselves for our timely responses. We hope you keep in touch and build with us again in the future. We look forward to building your future together!

TRUE VALUE HOMES- business name speaks for itself!!!- deserve more than 5 stars ratings!!!!

THE ONLY WAY TO DO GREAT WORK IS TO LOVE WHAT YOU DO (Steve Jobs)

TRUE VALUE HOMES is one of the greatest example of this quote  They’ve done a great job to our HOME! Yes a HOME- every corner- every details- EVERYTHING – justify us.
I thank everyone in their team- Great Customer service- they don’t deserve only a 5stars rate – they deserve MORE than 5stars!
First time you read the reviews, you would think people get paid for all the great reviews they received but once you experience to build with them, you can’t wait to put your fingers in the keyboard and type so much good stuff about TVH as that’s the only favour you can do for their GREAT SERVICE from day 1 till the end.
Our family wants to Thank everyone but special mention to Mark for being patient with us from the start, Amy and Natalie for the great customer service- always returning our calls, sending us photos, following things up , Jessica so talented- such a great eye sight with every details- thank you. To Jason who had a hard time with our developer but made it easy for us- designing our home beyond expectation, and of course to ROB- such a very kind, accommodating, smart Site Supervisor we can think of-! Just a GREAT TEAM- if we will be given a chance to build again – we won’t be looking somewhere else – not even a glimpse- coz TVH is really the Best!

We recommend them to our own family and friends- so why don’t you (yes you that is reading this) give it a try – you won’t regret it :)

Once again – THANK YOU and as what we said on our walk through – WE LOVE OUR HOME and you made us LOVE IT even more <3

Construction End DateAug 2018
Thank you for your kind words! The team at True Value Homes do not find it to be hard work but more of a pleasure to satisfy our customers to the fullest. Every link in our True Value Homes chain, plays their own part in ensuring that the product that we deliver is exactly what the customer dreamed of. We pride ourselves in delivering a product that is true to our promise, and encourage you to stay in touch to share your stories of the place you now call home. Thank you again, We look forward to building your future together!

A dream come true!!

The team at True Value Homes would have to be amongst the best in the business. They went above and beyond to ensure that every stage ran smoothly. I do not believe you could ever meet a more patient, professional and supportive team. They certainly took the stress out of building. Rob the construction supervisor was absolutely wonderful. As a first time builder having someone like Rob managing my build was a relief. He's attention to detail and management skills ensured that the end product was of high quality and delivered on time.
I also received regular correspondence from the lovely Natalie who's customer service skills were impeccable. She was always prompt in responding to any queries I may have had and ensured that everything ran smoothly.
Thank you to Vince and his team for all their time, patients and understanding in assisting me through this process.
I will be forever grateful to True Value Homes for helping me realise my lifelong dream of owning a beautiful quality built home. I could not recommend them highly enough.
John.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Thank you for your kind words! The team at True Value Homes do not find it to be hard work but more of a pleasure to satisfy our customers to the fullest. We pride ourselves in delivering a product that is true to our promise. We welcome our clients as friends and enjoy taking a genuine interest in your needs to ensure that your house is a place for you to call home. Thank you again, We look forward to building your future together!

Quality, trust & open communication.

Quality, trust & open communication is what True Value Homes have offered us since the first day we walked into their office. Having a stressful time negotiating a number of private builders to build our dream custom home without any viable options we were taken by surprise with just how True Value homes have literally invited us in to their family business and made the whole process quite simple and easy. It seemed nothing was too hard or not impossible and our needs were either met with yes mostly or expert advice was always given to better achieve our requirements. The entire staff at True Value Homes have been fantastic, their trades people have been excellent and the quality and attention to detail throughout the build thus far has been at a very very high standard and if there was anything that we were concerned about we were always ensured a quick rectification. From Vince (Director) whom took our build on from day one with an enthusiasm we were not expecting from a major builder to Rob the construction supervisor who has guided the build thus far with awesome management skills and a fantastic communication stream. My wife, Carmen and I are so stoked with this building experience so far and will be sad once it’s all finished as it has been a fun ride so far.

Thank you so much True Value Homes.
Ian & Carmen Stead

September 28th 2018 Update:

TRUE VALUE HOMES REVIEW

The Perfect Building Experience.

As the title suggests, my wife and I have had what we call “The perfect experience” while building our new custom home. And we mean this so sincerely. From the very first day we walked into the True Value Homes office to the day of “handover” (end of contract) and beyond we were made to feel part of a very special family. We were put at ease very quickly with the way True Value Homes kept a very open and frank communication path which constantly kept us informed every step of the way from planning to completion stage. Every phone call we made was always responded to and resolved to our satisfaction. All our specific requirements with regard to construction was either completed as per request or a more suitable alternative was presented. The quality of the build and work ethics shown by all trades was excellent. We quickly learned that True Value Homes had some very good and reliable trades. But the biggest plus for us was the degree of quality that was expected by True Value Homes whom went above and beyond our expectations and produced a beautiful home for us to enjoy into our senior years.

Quite frankly True Value Homes are a builder whom have delivered us a beautiful custom dream home from “design” to “move in” that was built with pride, quality and on time as promised. From Vince in Head Office to Rob the supervisor and his team of tradies we thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. You are all legends in our books.

Ian & Carmen Stead
Taylors Hill, Victoria 3037.

Construction End DateAug 2018
Thank you for your kind words! The team at True Value Homes do not find it to be hard work but more of a pleasure to satisfy our customers to the fullest. We welcome all of our clients as friends and enjoy taking the time to develop a design concept that suits the need of each individual client. We pride ourselves in delivering a product that is true to our promise. Thank you again, We look forward to building your future together!

The best customer service

They built our house on schedule and I'm quite happy with the customer service. They listened to the customer and gave good explanation with things that I didn't know about building. They were also flexible with the customized request for building. The email reply was fast responded and they fixed the things that I reported straight away within a week.

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Thank you for your kind words! The team at True Value Homes do not find it to be hard work but more of a pleasure to satisfy our customers to the fullest. We pride ourselves in delivering a product that is true to our promise. Thank you again, We look forward to building your future together!

THANK YOU to all staff at TVH. LOVE our new home!

We love our new home and a BIG thanks goes to Vince, Jason, Frank, Amy, Jess, Rob, Natalie and everyone else that was involved in the build process,for all of your patience, support and understanding through out. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better to build our new home. The whole process was made stress free and it was absolutely topped of with an early handover. The quality of our home is excellent and the whole crew at True Value Homes has been fantastic to work. From the moment we met with Frank and Vince, the colours and materials selection with Jess, the great support and customer service from Amy and Natalie, through to the walk through with Rob and the great detail to attention from Jason, it has been nothing short of amazing.
Are so happy with the home that I will be highly recommending TVH to all of my friends and family that are ready to build their next or first home.
Thank you thank you thank you !!!!

Construction End DateMay 2018
Thank you for your kind words! The team at True Value Homes aim to take away the stress from our clients and make it a hassle free process, from contract signing all the way to the day you move in. We are happy to complete paperwork and organise connections for you, at the same time as always informing you of what is happening in the office and onsite. We are more than happy to assist with all aspects of your build to ensure that our clients have a stress free project. We look forward to building your future together!

Great build in Werribee

The construction of our new home was managed well and the attention to detail on the construction and finishing work was excellent. The communication process was continual and easily understood. This was combined wit regular site visits to assist with understanding of any issues that arose and decisions that needed to be made. The hand over process went smoothly thanks

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Thank you for your kind words! The team at True Value Homes takes pride in ensuring that we are always contactable and respond within reasonable time. We welcome all questions and are more than happy to assist in anyway we can. We look forward to building your future together!

Great Customer Experience! Highly recommended!

Our overall experience with True Value Homes are great.

This is our first built investment property so we would like everything to be completed with good quality and within our budget. True Value homes exceeded these expectations. The building experience and overall finish quality beats our own home built with Carlisle homes to the ground. Whenever I came to the site it's always clean and tidy. The building speed is not super fast but it worths it. When handling over the house is very CLEAN and ready to live in.

I would recommend true value homes to anyone I know who wants to build an investment property. Only downside is the design to choose from is limited and I really think they should improve that.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Thank you for your kind words! The team at True Value Homes aim to take away the stress from our clients and make it a hassle free process, from contract signing all the way to the day you move in. We are happy to complete paperwork and organise connections for you, at the same time as always informing you of what is happening in the office and onsite. We look forward to building your future together!

TRUE VALUE HOMES GAVE US GOOD QUALITY FOR AN AFFORDABLE PRICE!

Our building experience was a smooth ride from start to finish because the people working for the company take pride in what they do and work as a team. We were kept informed all the way. The workmanship and build quality was of a high standard and the house was finished on time. Thanks to all at TRUE VALUE HOMES!

Construction End DateMay 2018
Thank you for your kind words! We welcome you as family and friends, we take pride in our homes and want our family to call their house a home. Our team take the time to visualize your dreams and ensure that every detail is reflected in the final product. We look forward to building your future together!

Hi, How come you do not do any partial refund if someone had to cancel their tender due to unavoidable circumstance before signing the contract? I lost my full deposit of $4000 just because my land title was delayed for three years and I only had my intial sales and colour consultation done with you? Most of the builders will deposit some amount back even when it says the initial deposit is non-refundable? It's really sad that I had no choice to go ahead with you because you were asking for $500 every month delay but surely you have not done any such work (couple of design changes, 3 hours colour consultation sitting in one small table, one visit to one of your client's site) to claim the whole deposit amount.
Hello Farhad, Thank you for your enquiry. As you were aware, placing a new home order and paying a total of $4000 for a custom home design was and always has been a non-refundable fee. The new home order was placed on the premise that your land was to title within a 12-month period as the total price was subject to a 12-month price hold. Any further months were to be charged accordingly, as True Value Homes cannot hold the home price indefinitely awaiting land title, which is beyond the builder’s control. This was clearly documented and signed when the new home order was placed. Costs incurred by producing full custom design architectural drawings based on client requests and changes alone well exceeds the amount deposited. If you wish to discuss further, please contact our Customer Support Team. Have a great day.I did contact your Customer Support Team, in fact, reached straight to one of your directors and even took help of a lawyer, but you kept on saying the same answer. The deposit of $4000 was taken in two installments - First $2000 I can understand you took it for intial consultation, designing, colour consultation but I still do not understand what you have used the second $2000 for. Both me and my wife were new to this country at that time and had no clue about building. Anyone with minimal sense of today's market can clearly tell that it should not cost more than $2000 for all the work you have done. I know I have lost my money but at least by writing this publicly people should think twice before signing up with you.

Do you guys build in donnybrook ?
Hello Shanaka, Thank you for your enquiry. Yes, we do build in Donnybrook, which is within our zone 2. Please see below for our current build zone map for your perusal: https://issuu.com/truevaluehomes/docs/tvh_build_area_map_01_09_18 If you wish to be contacted, please send through your details to info@truevaluehomes.com.au and one of our friendly consultants will be able to assist you further on your enquiry. Thank you. Customer Care Team True Value Homes

Hello, do you build in North Melbourne? Bacchus marsh, diggers rest or woodend?
Hello Rana, Thank you for your enquiry. Here is our up to date current build zone map. https://issuu.com/truevaluehomes/docs/tvh_build_area_map_01_09_18 Further to your enquiry, if you wish to send through your details to info@truevaluehomes.com.au one of our friendly consultants will assist you. Thank you. Customer Care Team True Value Homes

Similar listings