True Value Homes

We've chosen the best builder!

Being living in Sydney and building our first home in Melbourne, we were very worried on how our journey would be.
Our very first meeting with True Value Homes was very impressive, 80% of our doubtness, imagine when you build your first home, was clarified along with their informative advice guiding us to our first home solutions.
Distance was not an issue for us anymore as it was handling professionally, and flexibility was one of the best of True Value Homes customer services so we could rely on their work.
We'd like to thank everyone who involved in building our dream, especially, Natalie, Leisa, Tina and Conor for all your helps.
Great work!

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Dear S Tongprasroeth, We are delighted that as an interstate client, you were very happy with your building journey with us! At TVH, we pride ourselves on delivering the best customer care with regular updates so that all our clients have a stress-free experience, from the sales team right through to our construction team. Thank you for building with TVH! Kind Regards, Iva I True Value Homes

Very Satisfied on Completion of Home.

Building with True Value Homes, was a stress free journey for me, only minor issues, that arouse throughout the project. So a big thank you to the team, Rob, Conner, Tina, Nat and Leisa, for all the help and support, during the building process. A very special thanks to Connor, for always going above and beyond as requested by myself. I am happy recommend True Value Homes as a great builder to work with.
Isabella Materia

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hi Isabella, Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your positive review. We are humbled to hear of your stress-free journey you've had as we are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality build and customer service. We hope that you enjoy your new True Value Home, and we wish you all the best. Kind Regards, Iva I True Value Homes

A truly amazing experience

Building Approval Permit Number: BS-U 24084 20170222/0
Home Design Name: Claremont 25

As a first home buyer, I was nervous to get my first home constructed but True Value put me at ease and was very helpful from the start. They have a great team who value customer and places customer interests as their priority. Once we signed the contract it was smooth sailing . Leisa, in particular, was very helpful during our colour selection process. Tina from customer service provided updates at the completion of each stage. The inspection process was very well organised and the site manager was kind and patient to answer all our queries. I am thankful to Rob for providing me valuable insights and tips during my final inspection today. Thank you True Value Homes for your support throughout the process. You have certainly made this journey easy and memorable for me and my family.

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateFebruary 2018
Dear Kamaal, We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with a 5 Star review and are delighted that as a first home owner you are very happy with your new home! We're proud to say that we are not a mass volume builder hence we get to focus and ensure that every one of our TVH staff provides the best customer service experience to all our clients. We pride ourselves on delivering regular updates at each stage of your build so that you have a stress-free experience. Wishing you and your family all the very best in your beautiful home. Thank you for building with TVH! Kind Regards, Iva I True Value Homes

It's a Real True Value Homes

Built my first home with this amazing builders, they managed it in a very professional way. I was kept in the loop through out the build time with weekly and timely updates, so that I knew what exactly was going on.
My inspections we done promptly so that i could see my house getting built from the initial stage.

The products that were used were of very good quality. I am very happy with the finished product.

I would once again say its a real True Value for money and quality. I Have been to many builders got many quotes but no one could come near to True Value homes, and the quality of products and choices were just amazing.
i would like to thank Mark, Melisa, Nat and Rob they made this journey as smooth as silk. I could not have asked for more. Keep Up the Good Work. A Big Thank You to all of you for building My Dream Home.

Construction End DateMay 2019
Dear Naseem, We are delighted that as a first home owner you are very happy with your new home! At TVH, we are extremely passionate about building quality homes and we pride ourselves on delivering regular updates so that all our clients have a stress-free experience. We hope you enjoy your beautiful new home. Thank you for building with TVH! Kind Regards, Iva I True Value Homes

A truly amazing company!

What can I say? The decision to build was one we were very wary about, having heard so many horror stories. Our journey started with a different builder, who was a nightmare to work with and who had zero respect for us as clients. We withdrew from that contract and after much hesitation we decided to embark on the journey again. My friend sent me a link to all of True Value Homes' reviews and I am so glad she did because from the moment we met the team, we were truly impressed. I want to thank Nat, Rob, Leisa, Tina and Geoff for everything they have done to make our home a reality. The constant communication on how our build was going was amazing. I compared this to a friend who was building with someone else and she was amazed that I heard from my builder at least once a week. Not only was the communication high, but the workmanship is amazing. We sit here in our home and just can't wipe the smiles off our faces. No wonder they have 5 star reviews...I'd give them 10 stars if I was able to. Companies like this are truly hard to come by and honestly, for those of you who are doing their research on who to build with, give True Value Homes a go - you won't be disappointed!

Build StagePost-Construction
Hi Amanda, Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your positive review. We are humbled to hear of your great experience you had as we are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality build and customer service. We hope that you enjoy your new True Value Home, and we wish you all the best. Kind Regards, Iva I True Value Homes

Melbourne’s Best Builder!

Everyone is very friendly, kind and supportive at True Value Homes. This is our 3rd house to build in Melbourne and best experience ever! TVH are very quick to respond to any queries, and since the construction started, they update us every week on the progress of the constructions via email.

Previously we had a builder starting with D changing supervisors 3 times and nothing was done to our house for 5-6 month but TVH are totally different! They are very helpful and reliable throughout the whole process, our supervisor Rob is super nice. He showed us the house when frame stage was finished, very welcoming and explained us in detail. Also, their work is very quick. After the slab, frame was completed in less than 2 weeks! Our house is not yet finished but so far we are very satisfied with TVH and recommend them to anyone who are looking for a builder for their houses.

Thank you to Rob, Natalie, Leisa, Tina and the entire team at TVH for taking care of us and our beautiful house!

Build StageMid-Construction
Dear Masako, Thank you for your kind words! At True Value, customer satisfaction is our top priority. I am so glad you have enjoyed watching your home building journey come to life, and we look forward to handing over a complete house for you and your family to call home. We look forward to building your future together! Kind Regards, Iva I True Value Homes

Outstanding finished product, thank you!

A small family run business who have been fantastic to deal with. After speaking to various companies in the initial stages we found that TVH offered very competitive prices compared to a lot of the big volume builders. Their customer service is outstanding - we received weekly updates throughout the entire build and all of our queries were attended to promptly and professionally. After having our final inspection and handover this month we are very happy with the finished product. Thank you True Value Homes for a great experience.

Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi Larissa, Thank you for your kind words! The team at True Value Homes, take pride in our customer service and making the process as stress-free as possible. We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed the journey building with us. Best wishes in your new home and we look forward to building your future together! Kind Regards, Iva I, True Value Homes

A wonderful experience building our first home!

100% happy with our experience with True Value Homes! So glad we put our trust in this amazing team that has given us such a smooth build process. Our final product has come out exactly as promised and it seems like a dream that no issues arose, no delays (the build even finished early!!), no hidden fees etc. Such a surprise after hearing of so many nightmare builds!

Helpful, honest and responsive to any and all queries we had, we were also sent photos of our house upon completion of each stage. Huge thanks to Conor, Leisa, Tina, Tim, Natalie and the entire lovely team at True Value Homes for their extraordinary work.

Overall, every aspect has exceeded expectations and we would absolutely love to build with them again!

Many Thanks,
Matt and Carina

Construction End DateMay 2019
Dear Matt & Carina, Thank you for your lovely review about your great experience in building your new home. We are so glad that you were kept well informed and that the building process could not have gone any smoother. We wish you many happy blessings in your new home and we look forward to building with you again in the future! Kind Regards, Iva I, True Value Homes,

True value homes= excellent business

From the first moment we stepped into true value homes. We were welcomed by an amazing family run business. They went above and beyond for us. Nothing was a issue. The final product is exactly what we were promised from true value homes. Simply amazing. The build process was so easy and the quality of work was 10/10. It’s a credit to this business on how well they run there business and the houses they are building. The best in the business.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Dear James, Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your journey building with us. We certainly do not compromise on quality and we ensure all TVH's staff go above and beyond to provide an exceptional service. We wish you and your family all the best in your new home. Kind Regards, Iva I, True Value Homes

Great Construction and Superior Customer Service

A very friendly and supportive team to work with. This is my first house and True Value Homes is very helpful throughout the whole process, from color selection till handover. Since I was busy with my work, True Value Homes kept me posted timely on the progress of the constructions via email. Thank you to Mark, Amy, Maddy, Tina, Leisa, Conor and Natalie. Any questions I had were answered promptly and any issues were solved quickly. I am very satisfied with TVH and recommend it to anyone who are looking for a builder for their houses.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi TinaL, Thank you for your very kind words! At True Value Homes, we encourage customer interaction and ensure that you are included in every step of your build. We are proud to deliver a quality product, within sufficient timing and to customer satisfaction. Thank you again and from all of us here, we wish you all the best with moving in. Customer Care Team, True Value Homes

Great Work and Customer Service

This is our second house built with True Value Homes. Absolutely recommend them to anyone. They are easy to communicate with, will answer all your questions, and whatever issues you have, they will get onto them straight away. Everyone is super friendly and approachable, including the managers, Jason and Vince, and site supervisors, Rob and Connor. They are very honest and up front with the cost and they build your home like their own.
Every stage of the build was checked by our independent inspector and he was so impressed with the quality of both houses, and never had any concerns. Love our new house and thank you to everyone from True Value Homes for doing a wonderful job.

Construction End DateNovember 2018
Hi T Wong, Thank you for your kind words! The team at True Value Homes aim to take away the stress from our clients and make it a hassle free process, from contract signing all the way to the day you move in. We are happy to complete paperwork and organise connections for you, at the same time as always informing you of what is happening in the office and onsite. We'd like to thank you for being a repeat client, it really means a lot to us. Kind Regards, Iva I True Value Homes

Thank you for building our dream home!

True value homes is always helpful throughout the stages of pre-, during, and post- construction. The house was built carefully and the quality is excellent. There is no significant issue prior, during, and after construction so far. Any issues that we had were solved quickly and professionally. In addition, There is no hidden fee! very satisfied with TVH and definitely recommend TVH for anyone who want to build their houses

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Yusak, Thank you for your kind words! The team at True Value Homes, take pride in quality control and making the process as stress-free as possible. We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed the journey and look forward to hearing from you about the memories in your new home. We look forward to building your future together! Kind Regards, Iva I, True Value Homes

A 5 stars experience sharing

Absolutely reliable house builder!

My wife and I are the oversea buyer from Hong Kong and we felt worry to choose a builder. After comparing few builders, we finally got in touch with TrueValue Homes.

Mark, Amy, Natalie, Maddy, Leisa, Tina and Rob, all are professionally handle and follow-up our progress in every stages. They were patient to our Q&A and always gave us the prompt reply.

We had our color selection in late March. The house started building in May and I got the keys in middle of Nov, which sounds impossible to most of my friends who are living in Melbourne.

The most important thing is, the dream house is exactly look like what in the quotation with absolute good quality of workmanship. No hidden cost and trouble during the whole building process.

Hence, we do not have any hesitation to recommend the TrueValue Homes to my friends.

For everyone who is considering TVH, you are feel free to text me anytime for experience sharing : ]

Construction End DateNov 2018
Dear Mr & Mrs Kwan, Thank you for your beautiful words! The team at True Value Homes aim to take away the stress from our clients and make it a hassle free process. We are happy to complete paperwork and organise everything for you, at the same time as always informing you of what is happening in the office and onsite. We hope that you enjoy your True Value Home! Kind Regards, Iva I, True Value Homes

Brilliant build process and quality!

Our entire build process with True Value Homes exceeded our expectations. The entire team made themselves accessible at a moments notice and easily assisted us with any questions we had during the entire process.
Customising our home was no problem and the team went out of their way to ensure everything was fantastic. We were kept continually updated with emails, photos and phone calls when required between site inspections. Special thanks to Rob, our Site Supervisor who ensured everything was delivered to the highest standard. The build progressed smoothly and other people that saw our home being built have all commented about the high standard of quality and finish delivered by all trades involved. We highly recommend True Value Homes to our family and friends and would have no hesitation in building our next home with True Value. It is fantastic to see a local, family owned and operated business go above and beyond and maintain this level as the only acceptable standard!

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Andy, Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your review. We are humbled to hear of the great experience you had as we are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality build, and customer service. We hope that you enjoy your new True Value Home, and we look forward to building your future together!

Thank you for building our home!

We were looking for a reliable builder to build our dream home while we were in overseas. We were impressed with their excellent client-oriented service. We were given comprehensive guidance on how to build our house. The quality of their work is excellent and we were always kept update during the construction process. We highly recommend True Value Homes. They take care client's need from the beginning till the end of the construction.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Andy and Tracy, thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your review. It has been a pleasure to build your home. We take pride in the services we offer our clients, ensuring that it is as smooth as possible. We hope that you enjoy your True Value Home!

Amazing experience

Being our first home, True Value homes has made this such an amazing experience. The craftsmanship of the build has been outstanding with next to none issues. The finishes have been great and the support team have been superb. Jess, Amy and the customs support team have always responded so quick with emails and calls. Also with rob and Connor being the building supervisors they have made this process so smooth for us. I will always recommend True Value to others and we will be definitely be building with them in the future. A massive thank you!

Construction End DateAug 2018
Thank you for your kind words in the product review! The team at True Value Homes, take pride in making the building process easy and stress free for our clients. We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed the journey and look forward to hearing from you about the memories in your new home. We look forward to building your future together!

First Home Build - Easy & Stress Free

There was nothing but smooth sailing with TRUE VALUE HOMES. Being a first home buyer i found their customer service great from start to finish. The quality of the service is excellent. We had a great team supporting us who were attentive & responsive to our needs & queries.
A huge thanks to Rob, Amy, Jess, Nat and Paul and to the entire team at TRUE VALUE HOMES for your support and outstanding work.
As for the overall experience in building our home with TRUE VALUE HOMES, it was great and we would highly recommend them to anyone that wants a quality home.
Keep up the good works TRUE VALUE HOME!!!

Construction End DateJul 2018
Thank you Mariel and Oscar, for your very kind words in the product review! The team at True Value Homes are committed to provide quality homes to all of our clients. We believe you enter our family circle, when you become one of our clients. We take pride in creating a place you can call home. We look forward to building your future together!

Great people

True Value Homes is very good company with excellent people working there.
I built my first house with them the process is very fast and smooth. Their customer service is excellent with email reporting each week and each stage during the construction.
The building speed is fantastic, I never expected that the construction is finished in 7 months. As all of my friends told me that building a property can be very slow.
The workmanship and build quality of your property is good and well managed.
Many thanks to True Value Homes and the lovely people working there.

Construction End DateAug 2018
Thank you, Elizabeth for your very kind words! At True Value Homes we encourage customer interaction and ensure that you are included in every step of your build. We are proud to deliver a quality product, within sufficient timing and to customer satisfaction. Thank you again, we look forward to hearing from you and Building you future together!

Excellent service and quality!!!

This is the second time we build with True Value Homes. We had great experience with TVH for our first home, and hence we came back for them. We had a final inspection for our new home last week. The quality is impressive! Especially we are impressed by the tiny places which might not be noticed at the first glance. Everything is well considered and perfectly done! The whole building process has been well managed, strictly following the planned schedule. The customer service and support team is very responsive, always answering our questions promptly. They provide detailed update every week, which is very sweet.

We would like to thank Vince for the patient discussion about the design, Rob for organizing and supervising the whole construction, Amy, Jessica, Jade, Natalie, Maddy and everyone else in the team for providing such great service! THANK YOU!! We highly recommend True Value Homes for building high quality homes with affordable price and their impressive customer service!

Construction End DateAug 2018
Thank you Lilli, for your super kind words! First, Second and hopefully one day a Third. Every home we build, we consider to be for family. As we welcome all our clients in as family and want you to enjoy the experience as much as we have pleasure in delivering a seamless product. Enjoy your new house, you now call home. We look forward to building your future together!

Mid build, amazing experience

I just want to say a massive thank you to the whole team for everything they have done from the beginning through to the end!
Being first home buyers it was extremely overwhelming every builder we went to pressured us to sign contracts after viewing a display except True Value, the moment we walked into their display home we were supported and explained everything in great detail of what was included and what wasn’t everything was super transparent.
After hearing so many horrible build stories I was nervous to see what would go wrong with our build but we could not fault a thing, The workman ship was fantastic.
Every week from the moment our land settled we were sent a detailed email to explain what was happening at the house and at the end of each stage we were sent photos of the progress which was really helpful considering my partner and myself don’t live near the house and have full time jobs.
We have just completed the fixing stage and currently on the final stage of the build and we can not wait to see the final product and more excitingly receive the keys to our new home.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Thank you Simone, for your kind words! At True Value there are no hidden surprises to wait for, we like to be transparent to ensure the client is always comfortable with the works before proceeding. I am so glad you have enjoyed watching your home come to life, and we look forward to handing over a complete house for you and your family to call home. We look forward to building your future together!

Does TVH offer a price freeze like other builders? Also what is the fee if the land title is delayed and the contract surpasses one year?
Hi SID, Thank you for contacting True Value Homes. We offer a one year lock in contract :) If there are delays, the price can vary from project to project. Our friendly sales consultant will be able to guide you through. Please give us a call on 8390 1233 or email info@truevaluehomes.com.au Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any further questions. Have a great day. Iva I, True Value Homes

Hi, How come you do not do any partial refund if someone had to cancel their tender due to unavoidable circumstance before signing the contract? I lost my full deposit of $4000 just because my land title was delayed for three years and I only had my intial sales and colour consultation done with you? Most of the builders will deposit some amount back even when it says the initial deposit is non-refundable? It's really sad that I had no choice to go ahead with you because you were asking for $500 every month delay but surely you have not done any such work (couple of design changes, 3 hours colour consultation sitting in one small table, one visit to one of your client's site) to claim the whole deposit amount.
Hello Farhad, Thank you for your enquiry. As you were aware, placing a new home order and paying a total of $4000 for a custom home design was and always has been a non-refundable fee. The new home order was placed on the premise that your land was to title within a 12-month period as the total price was subject to a 12-month price hold. Any further months were to be charged accordingly, as True Value Homes cannot hold the home price indefinitely awaiting land title, which is beyond the builder’s control. This was clearly documented and signed when the new home order was placed. Costs incurred by producing full custom design architectural drawings based on client requests and changes alone well exceeds the amount deposited. If you wish to discuss further, please contact our Customer Support Team. Have a great day.I did contact your Customer Support Team, in fact, reached straight to one of your directors and even took help of a lawyer, but you kept on saying the same answer. The deposit of $4000 was taken in two installments - First $2000 I can understand you took it for intial consultation, designing, colour consultation but I still do not understand what you have used the second $2000 for. Both me and my wife were new to this country at that time and had no clue about building. Anyone with minimal sense of today's market can clearly tell that it should not cost more than $2000 for all the work you have done. I know I have lost my money but at least by writing this publicly people should think twice before signing up with you.Thanks for heads up. Currently evaluating builders for our project. Not on my list to contact now

Do you guys build in donnybrook ?
Hello Shanaka, Thank you for your enquiry. Yes, we do build in Donnybrook, which is within our zone 2. Please see below for our current build zone map for your perusal: https://issuu.com/truevaluehomes/docs/tvh_build_area_map_01_09_18 If you wish to be contacted, please send through your details to info@truevaluehomes.com.au and one of our friendly consultants will be able to assist you further on your enquiry. Thank you. Customer Care Team True Value Homes

True Value Homes