Umart Online Online store

Umart Online Online store

Murphy

MurphySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great range of items at a great price

Happy with the products received from Umart at a great prices. I have only shopped with them twice so far but will stay with them for the future. Reasonable price for delivery and a large range of items.

Max P.

Max P.Sydney, NSW

Thoughtful

I always shop at umart when I need any pc related items as they always have low prices and I find that the website is very easy to navigate. Furthermore, the customer service is excellent, they solved all my problems and were very polite.

Isaac

IsaacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best online retailer!

Love this store, so cool to be able to go instore and pickup but avoid the usual high retail cost and wait time of postage. Staff are always very helpful and friendly and the online/ call centre is extremely helpful too.

jed63

jed63South East Queensland, QLD

FANTASTIC STORE

Umart's online store is easy to navigate and has a wide range of products at great prices. The graphics card I purchased was $365 cheaper than any other store during the Black Friday sales. Very happy with all aspects of my purchase.

Product PurchasedGraphics card

illi4Sydney, NSW

Very long time to dispatch

I have placed my order or Nov 28th at Umart because of advertised dispatch time of 1-2 days. A week has passed and my order has not even been shipped yet. Support says that there are delays because of Black Friday, but then probably you shouldn't advertise 1-2 days on the site, right? I also did not have issues with other shops delivering in time even though I bought black Friday deals from them.

I have also not been provided with a specific answer to the question on when is my order going to be shipped.

James

JamesQueensland

Great customer service

I initially went into the store with an idea off what I wanted and came back with something even better for around same price. Very impressed with knowledge the store person I spoke with. He was able to send my dream specification online to build department, then within a few days the build team responded and totally satisfied with setup they decided. Very easy online process. Will definitely be returning.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Convenient customizing pc system and Great customer service

It is so easy to do shopping and get my customized pc without Umart , and after I accidentally short of payment online , the customer service very helpful and let me know that I can pay the rest of the payment in store upon collection. it has been a great experience for me, i love this website , will always gonna come back and recommend it!

jarrodfcdewhurst

jarrodfcdewhurstSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best deals and the easiest website to use

The store was super easy to navigate and it even has a cart which syncs across devices, making it especially easy to make changes. The products I bought arrived quite quickly and were of amazing quality. 10/10 would shop again.

Product PurchasedCustom gaming desktop

Alvin C.

Alvin C.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Services

Just Great Customer Services and very helpful always very friendly and since it is my first time on buying online i did ask for a refund and got my refund back as i have change my mind but next time i will surely start to make an purchase later on in the future

gjf.fazza

gjf.fazzaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic Online Experience!

It's always a worry when an item turns up faulty but Umart were super quick and responsive in dealing with my issue. Brand spanking new expensive mechanical keyboard still sealed in box had a faulty space bar. They sent a sticker to pay for postage back and within 2 days had replied that I had credit to either refund, replace, or order something else.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedLogitech Mechanical Keyboard

peter s

peter sAlice Springs, NT

very disappointed, never again

i order 4 HDD a 2 weeks after ordering, they tell me they only had two left in stock and they would try to get more. Another two weeks go by and i get told they can get any more. so i get them to ship what they have and refund the difference. when i go online to search again UMART comes back up and web site list they have them in stock. i have sent them an email and still waiting for reply
To make thing clear it took a month from order to delivery, the two $800 HDD come wrapped in bubble wrap and are just ratting around 1/2 a big box with the other item i ordered. i have never seen any other computer company so poorly pack HDD's before. they was not even any fragile sticker on the box.

james S.

james S.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome customer service

easy to navigate and find the products i was after, seamless transaction from cart to checkout, plenty of cool systems on display while waiting for pick up. customer support answered any questions and provided solid advice.

Shayan

ShayanSydney, NSW

Promt solution

I mistakenly cancelled my order. So, i sent them an email. They quickly fixed it and undid the cancellation. Special thanks goes out to Matthew from umart for helping me.

Fiona F.

Fiona F.Murray Region, NSW

Good prices, excellent service

easy to navigate and sort products by price or type, phone service was good also. Found the products I was after with a minimum of fuss. Have used them regularly, would recommend.

Product Purchasedcomputer parts

yearlink123

yearlink123Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

great customer service

competitively priced products and super responsive/helpful HUMAN customer service.
some minor issues with payment and processing but thats understandable over the black friday and cyber monday weekend.
would recommend
h h h

Product PurchasedMSi NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio
J.Fin

J.FinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

UMART - AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE. DO NOT USE!

Nova

NovaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super Smooth Transaction, perfect in every way!

As a new buyer I am extremely pleased with umart online. Ordering was stress-free, plenty of product information and manufacturer links. Super-easy checkout & it all arrived interstate in just 3 days!

Great website and order processing system.

Website is well structured and easy to navigate. Good search facility too.
Very responsive support staff who are able to solve problems.
I'm not a fan of the credit card processing fee.

Product PurchasedCrucial P1 1TB SSD M.2

Hil

HilSydney, NSW

Very easy to deal with

Finding what I wanted was very easy. I merely searched for the product, selected it and paid for it in a matter of minutes. Then what followed was surprisingly efficient up to the time I collected the item from the store. I will recommend Umart to anyone.

avja

avjaSydney, NSW

Fantastic prices and a service level unexpected for the price

Bought a monitor, needed to cancel because I changed what I wanted. Service response time was within an hour, polite and understanding.
This is unexpected for a store like this with such low price. Umart, keep it up, and people like me will keep coming back to you. Also, thank you so much for opening up at Hurstville so convenient near the station..