Umart Online Online store

Umart Online Online store

4.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (89) · No (458)

James W.

James W.Sydney, NSW

DO. NOT. BUY. FROM. UMART.

Sami Mechkor

Product PurchasedCPU cooler

Andrew L.

Andrew L.Sydney, NSW

Price Gouging Nvidia Cards

Umart has been caught out price gouging the new 3080 series. Adding $200 to their RRP to mark it down $100 to seem like it is on sale - this was after all the products sold out. MSI has confirmed this is not correct and advised you not to buy here. Have reported to ACCC as this is illegal.

Marked up price

I find it disappointing that you are nearly the only major PC part supplier in Australia to mark up the prices of the new NVIDIA GPUs from the recommended retail prices

Ornum M.

Ornum M.South East Queensland, QLD

One and a half years to NOT fix a computer

Umart built my computer. It has never worked since they built it. They have sent it to Brisbane seven times now to be fixed. It's come back to me with the exact same problem six times! It still doesn't work and no-one at Umart is capable of finding the problem. The last email asked me if I would like help finding parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Umar built the computer and they would like to help me find parts to fix it! How kind.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Evan S.Umart Online

Excellent service, good prices!

I had an issue with a PC component I bought from them online and it was resolved pretty quickly and hassle free. They stock a large variety of products and the prices are pretty much on par / better than competitors.

Horrible and disgusting business ethics

I just don't understand what's is wrong with this business.You cannot get a straight answer from anyone customer serverce is terrible. Website is not working properly I tried to place an order and it took me more than 1 hour just to accept my order and details.

I don't recommend umart .you can find better deals online and waiting time would be the same.Trust me if you have a complain or issue with your order it is not gonna be hastle free.

Attila

AttilaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order, if you want to wait with no communication

Ordered 6 days ago in store, paid over $6,000. Started with I had to order from my phone while in store, but thats ok, minor inconvenience. The guy assured me my order will be ready in 2-4 hours, as everything is in stock. This was 6 days ago, they haven't called, emailed or anything. I called them 2 days ago, promised a call back, still nothing. Careless company, avoid them.

Nigel

NigelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always Reliable

I've been shopping at Umart for years. Their website has always enabled me to find what I want. They have a good range of quality high tier brand products and their prices have always been very competitive. When not immediately available, goods are available in a very reasonable time. They tick all my boxes for reliability.

Reese M.

Reese M.South East Queensland, QLD

A chore from start to finish

Very good customer service

Nice and easy to order online, and modify order. Fast transfer for any restock items. I recommend umart is the best computer components supply in Queensland, and also the best in Australia

Product PurchasedDeepCool Gammaxx L240T

Umart are the benchmark in online suppliers

I'v shopped with Umart Gold coast and brisbane for over 10years now with my IT support business.
There pricing is always good and freight is resonable and having the store nearby helps too.
The site is easy to navigate, (So was there old site) and the range is as comprhesive as any.
quality is great and the big important thing is when there is a problem theyare good to sort it out.

Buyers beware!

Fast and Reliable

The online store is easy to navigate, and the search function works well. Its my one stop shop for PC needs, pricing is good and delivery is always fast and reliable.

Find out how Umart Online Online store compares to other Online Shops

Quality products and fast postage!

Everything is in its own respective category making t easy to find
Once signed up (even if your not) checkout is fast
Product purchased dose the job it is intended to and i have never had any problems with anything purchased. all high quality
very competitive prices, umart has been the cheapest on the market compared to other online stores

Product PurchasedWestern Digital 4TB NAS Drive
Warnie

WarnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order processing for 10 days

Places a Order with Umart Online on the 24-08-20 for almost $2000 and the order has been sitting in the system for 10 days as processing without being picked or sent. They say it will take 1-3 days to process. I have called them twice they just send a email to the warehouse manager asking what's going on. i don't get a reply or anything from them no communication at all. I asked today for the order to be canceled and a refund given bet that's going to take ages as well.

Product PurchasedComputer Parts

My go to technology provider!

My online account makes it super easy to purchase. I like to standardise on equipment I buy when onboarding new employees and I can just pull up an old order, check the specs and re-order. Done!

Product PurchasedHP Probook 450 G5

Cancelled order

Cancelled a order took me 2 months to get my refund back. Kept emailing them but they didn't even bother to answer my questions just a generic apology msg everytime.

Louis M

Louis M

A happy customer again.

I have bought my computers from Umart since 1996 they were brilliant then as they are now, could not be more helpful with my inquiries and organize delivery to me.