Umart Online Online store

Umart Online Online store

Mickoze

MickozeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Umart

I have used Umart for years, they have heaps of cool stuff at good prices, ordering is easy. They are also great at helping out with techo stuff if you get confused or are unsure what the best product is for you

IJK

IJKQueensland

Abysmal customer service, long RMA turn-around, never any stock

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Umart Online
Nick S.Umart Online

James McHugh

James McHughSouth East Queensland, QLD

Umart rocks

I needed a copy of the receipt to show telstra that I had to buy a modem to replace the one supplied. I looked up umart on line and after providing details they emailed a copy in 5 minutes. Great service. Telstra are going to credit me the price of the router. This is after replacing their own router 4 times. If the same happens to you, just lean on them a bit.

Product PurchasedAsus router
F1Aussie

F1AussieThe Mallee, VIC

Excellent Service, Good products

Easy to use website, easy to contact them, very quick replies, good range of products including some specific items that i cannot get anywhere else in Australia. They have had repeat business from me so that says something.

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Computer Store in Brisbane

The new Umart website is easy to navigate and find the products I need. I'm extremely satisfied with the range and service of products available. Umart provide an amazing service and very helpful sales people. I rate it as top notch!

RonK

RonKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Service Great Products

The online store is great, wide array of selection. Great prices and always top notch customer service. Whether you are building a gaming PC or just finding computer accessories, you won't be disappointed

Product PurchasedLacie Porsche Design Desktop Drive

llllTrooperllll

llllTrooperllllQueensland

Quick and easy.

I like the availability of almost anything that I need. I dont like how on search result pages the actual search results are not at the top of the page, obviously promotional products are placed at the top, this is not ideal, why not just add a sorting option which allows the user to sort by whats on sale? The search results the user is looking for should be at the top of the page.

Product PurchasedThermal paste

MAC

MACHunter Region, NSW

Online Purchases

It was fairly easy to find what product i needed and add to my cart. I was also able to review the different brands on offer and what manufacturers warranty they came with. I haven't received the product at time of writing this review but I feel assured that the quality will be great from Umart.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedInternal Hard Drive

Exceeded my expectations

Without a doubt the Umart online experience has exceeded my expectations. I "built" and ordered a system using their website. The process was clear and easy. The product was ready well before I expected it to be and i have had no problems with the build since picking it up 2 weeks ago. I highly recommend UMart.

Fear G.

Fear G.Hunter Region, NSW

Great Staff, Great Service

Ordered the parts I wanted for a Gaming Computer, Umart had it built and sent in only a few days. At first I had some issues with the computer (overheating) but these were false readings and after correcting it myself, the staff were very understanding and helpful and quick to respond. I've always bought from Umart and have never had any major issues with them.

Dion  .

Dion .Far North Queensland, QLD

Great site info plus quick postage of Item

Following the site layout was easy to follow. Everything was placed in categorical order making it easy to find what you wanted. Even the prices were exceptionally competitive relative to other online retails. Fast delivery response as well.

Product PurchasedHP 245 G2

AYA A.

AYA A.Sydney, NSW

The best saving on prices and great service

So smooth

The site layout was made it super easy to find the info I was after. There was a wide range of high quality products to choose from, many that were cheaper than other stores or had good deals. Upon a mistake I made with my purchase (I did not check the stock properly), I made a cancellation of order and refund request and it was handled straight away with very friendly staff.

Product PurchasedLogitech G502 Hero

Super Fast Service

I ordered a number of items on the weekend from the online store. They were shipped on Monday and arrived on Tuesday - can't get much better than that!

I've been using Umart for longer than I can remember. In my experience, if they stock it, it'll be the cheapest price you can find anywhere. Their communication is great too - they always respond quickly to any requests.

One of the only places I always feel comfortable recommending to friends. Keep it up Umart!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Faulty motherboard - could not get a refund

I bought a motherboard from Umart (among other parts) which was faulty. I returned it and they said in store it would take about 2 weeks. A few days later I got an email saying it would take 3-4 weeks to work out. In the end it took 7 weeks to get it back! I kept chasing them and even asked them to give me the manufacturer's details so i could follow it up - they wouldn't, and gave me no updates. So I had to buy another motherboard instead. Now they have returned it 'fixed after 7 weeks and I can't get a refund. So I'm out of pocket $280 and have to try and sell it. Poor service. Feel like i got swindled.

Umart Online
Nick S.Umart Online
Ollie
Ollie

Hi, it's RA#175251

But it's available for pickup now. Trouble is it took far longer than expected and I couldn't be without a motherboard for 7 weeks. So I had to buy abother.

Easy shopping and great products.

Online shop is easy to navigate. Lots of great products. Prices are very reasonable. Email notification when order is ready to be picked up. Friendly and knowledgeable staff at the store.

Product PurchasedMemory cards

PERFECT

Umart is the only store near me that provides a wide variety of stock at extremely competitive prices with reasonable shipping costs. Their team are also easy and pleasant to communicate to via email.

They so kind.

I haven't used 3900x yet, but I think it would be good. Thank you, mate. Have a good day today. Oh, and put some buffer in the package. It's over $800, but I don't like to just wrap it in plastic.

Great company, great team, my go-to for PC Parts.

Navigating the online site and store is quite user friendly, and I've never had much trouble searching items I need. The range of products is impressive and satisfactory, and they usually have the part I need in stock. Many respectable brands at very reasonable prices. I <3 Umart.

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always Easy

I have used the Umart site quite a few times over the last few years and I have always found it very easy to buy from and the service is great.

Product Purchasedcomputer parts