Umart Online Online store

Umart Online Online store

Very good website

Easy to navigate and find exactly what i'm looking for, aesthetically pleasing website with lots of variety and competitive prices. Condition of purchases has always been excellent. I can't say this much for sites such as pccg who I have received broken merchandise from.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy, fair pricing quick shipping times

Product was easy to find, had fair pricing, shipped relatively quickly. Customer service was quick and helpful. Product arrived in perfect condition. Overall i will be and recommend people to buy from here.

Competitive Prices, Quick, Brilliant Customer Service

Very easy to use and navigate the online store, displays all necassary information, many pay options, prices for products are much cheaper than competitors with no loss on quality and a top notch customer service that helps a lot.

Product PurchasedAsus GeForce RTX 2070

Quick, cheap, fast, great customer service

Easy to find item I wanted, customer service were quick to respond via email to a query I had.
Definitely cheapest price after shopping around.
Would recommend and use the online store again.

Product PurchasedBenQ DC 2410

Perfect Service

I was amazed how easy it was to navigate the online store and the range of products available ,also the prices are very competitive. Great job UMart keep up the good work you have won me.

Easy transaction

Very simple purchase process- the online store was easy to use, the items were there to be collected at the store when they were supposed to be. The price was very reasonable, no fuss, no drama, everything worked as it was supposed to. Recommended.

Product PurchasedPebble

Very competitive pricing plus excellent support

Received an EOFY email with an A3 printer at excellent price.
Ordered on-line and picked up myself.
Apart from a small delay due to out of stock the timing was good.
Customer service was responsive and helpful when I enquired (by phone) about the delay.

Excellent service

Website is very clear , accessible to anyone. Good customer service the prices are very attractive and a lot of choices
I would recommend this company to my family and friends

Product PurchasedAsus

As Easy As

Found item with little effort. Search options simple yet appropriate.
As previous customer, order process couldn't be easier.
Times were as predicted
Pick up from Kedron went smoothly. Staff were keen to serve.
Cheaper than anywhere else

Great support

The communication has been great. With my order the last time I sent my old pc in and it wasn't the best, but it has been perfect this time around.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

found what I wanted at a great price

I found exactly want I wanted using the filters on the left column, then easily chose my product. It was even on sale! Product is easy to use, works great.

Product PurchasedCreative Pebble 2.0 USB Speaker - Black

Excellent post-sales support

The website is easy to navigate and I love the ‘Refine’ option since it saves a lot of time. There is also a wide selections of different items, basically anything one need to build a new PC. The prices are also quite competitive.

Product PurchasedGigabyte Motherboard

Always a great help

Umart is always worth a look and the guys are very knowledgeable and helpful, with whatever you may need. Their range of products is great and facilitate an all-round great user experience.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great assistance in selection of products

Always impressed with the prices at umart it’s the only place I go for computer parts and the assistance in selecting a product that suited my needs was efficient and very useful

Absolutely OUTSTANDING SERVICE

The service and speed at which I received my order is outstanding and all products were easy to find in the online store THANK YOU TO ALL THE STAFF and management

Change of email address on existing account

Umart on line would not let me change email address. I needed to as old address would disappear when moving to NBN provider. I contacted Umart by on line chat on FB Messenger. They successfully changed email address for me.

Excellent Service - Too Easy

Buying a computer and organizing a custom build could not have been easier. Really impressed with the customer service. I wanted something specific within a specified budget. One email and I was looked after by someone. Not pushy, yet informed and nothing seemed too much trouble. I will definitely be back!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Why would you go elsewhere?

The online store is easy to navigate with a great range of products in all categories. Occasionally items are out of stock. When this is the case you are quickly notified with an offer to select an alternate product if desired. The online and instore service has always been excellent in my experience and the same applies with the product quality.

Great selection of products

Everything was great to manage with a great variety of options. Staff was also really handy in making sure that my special order needs were met in a quick manner.

Customer since 2007 and never had an issue

Apart from a few things being out of stock (can't help that), I've never had an issue with Umart Online after being a customer for 12 years now (and buying reguarly). Products have always been exactly as described, and had less than 5 Dead On Arrival (DOA) products in 12 years.

Warranty Claim MadeYes