Umart Online Online store

Umart Online Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (66) · No (321)

Jake

Jake

Always great quality products

After multiple computer builds I know i can always come to Umart if I'm looking to upgrade or build a new PC from scrath, always top quality products amd will always recommend.

Product PurchasedMultiple

Lots of stock, good prices, excellent service

At the moment not everyone has a lot of stock but Umart had exactly what I was looking for. When I called to add to my order they were very friendly.

Product PurchasedTP-Link EAP225-Outdoor
Dav H.

Dav H.South East Queensland, QLD

Bunnings for Computers

easy to navigate through the website. has alot of products. even lets you know if theyre instock or not. so far, very happy. everything is working so far. prices werent as low as others but i would be happy to spend the exta buck or two to get everything from the one store

Warren

WarrenFar North Queensland, QLD

PAYPAL Does not work and you pay more than the displayed price!

You always get charged a packing fee. Even for a monitor that is in the box that they will send it in!
This does not show up until after you age to the final checkout!
Paypal will not work on their site. I always gets declined! This has been happening for well over 6 months and they can't be bothered to fix it.
BEWARE

Hi Warren

We apologise for your experience with us. Do you have an order number i can pass to my web team to investigate the Paypal gateway issues you are experiencing?

Elle B.

Elle B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great price, fast shipping, user friendly website and great communication throughout buying process

Umart online store is very user-friendly, easy to navigate and product are well described, easy enough to choose which product suits me better. Great price is a plus. Fast shipping as promised even at this busy time. Communicate well after purchased is made. I know when my order has been shipped and when should I expected it to arrive. Well packed. Quality product. Highly recommended.

Product PurchasedHP Chromebook 14
Michael East

Michael EastWoodenbong

Excellent prices Hopeless support

Cannot beat on prices
online access was easy
BUT recent attempts to get technical support was noexsistant
not sure whats going on but they better lift there game
hope this gets some positive reaction.

Product PurchasedGigabyte GeForce GTX 1650 super
Phill d

Phill dWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very happy with the speed of deliveries

Everything I have ordered so far h a s been exactly as describe. Love the fact they have a really good range of all products. From the most basic, up to the best top range gear, with everything in between.

Order review

On the 25th March I placed a order for Norton security premium 3.0 OEM (25GB, 5 device, 1 year and I would like a feed back on it progress Customer Reference number 4560095.
I would give a higher rating if this order was completed.

A good selection of products, and decent prices.

I've used Umart from the time they arrived on the Sunshine Coast. I feel they offer a good range of products at competitive prices. Most of what we need we can get on the same day or the next day.

Love my extra monitor

I bought an extra computer monitor and it arrived promptly, well packaged and in good condition. The website was easily navigated and payment was easy. Price was good. Love it

Product PurchasedMonitor
Itvinder Mankoo

Itvinder MankooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Umart Online to the Rescue amidst COVID-19

I was able to find my product, a webcam, compare it to others available in the range, make my purchase for the one that suited my needs, and use it for working from home and participate with my colleagues

Product PurchasedLOGITEC WEBCAM C925E
Song

Song

Great quick service and pretty fast delivery

Pickup at store, delivery to my house and customer service over the phone and email were all impeccable. Prices were pretty good so on top of the good service I think it's a highly recommended merchant from me.

syk

sykSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient, please stay open

The site was easy to navigate I was disappointed at the range of products ie graphics cards and ryzen chip also the price of products is probably a little high compared with other online stores but because I can pick up and don't pay delivery it works out on average you guys are $10 more (except ryzen was $25 more) , the quality has been top notch cant fault it

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The best of both worlds, shop online, pickup to avoid waiting!

Umart is the best, they carry a lot of high-end networking gear in stock and you can check stock levels immediately online. I was able to order a few items to overhaul my home WIFI and pick them up the next day, knowing they'd be in stock. Being central, but not in the middle of the city is great too.

Product PurchasedUbiquiti Unifi Security Gateway

I will never buy from Umart again

Just got home and opened the box of a monitor I bought. Although it says HDMI it does not have the connection. I called them straight away so I could take it back to swap for the right one. The guy on the phone refused point blank. Wasn’t even expecting my money back I just wanted to swap for the correct one. These people are rip offs.

helkel

helkelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Accurate and efficient

It was the days leading up to everyone working from home during Covid-19. Online Stock levels were accurate, and the instore collection process at Milton was efficient and friendly despite the masses of customers waiting. I will buy gear here again.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and great advice

Been a customer of Umart for many years and the service and support have been first rate. Umart also has some of the cheapest prices around. Happy to recommend them to anyone looking for computer products and parts and good tech support.

Long Time Customer

I have built numerous desktop computers for family and friends and have continue to purchase exclusively from Umart. They always have what I need at the best or almost best price and their stock control is always accurate. If the on-line store indicates the product is in stock, it is. Shipping is quick and accurate (I have never received an incorrect product)

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSSD
Zac

ZacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Worst shopping experience ever

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung Series 7 UA49KU7000W (49")