Umart Online Physical store

Umart Online Physical store

QLD, NSW

4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (68) · No (210)
Jack M.

Jack M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazed how far umarts customer service has fallen...

up to 6 days wait I've seen... while at the same time being promised "2 to 4" hours is completely unforgiveable. I ordered 2 simple items. #4838586
Over 4 hours ago...

Shaanan

ShaananSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible place. Monopolized computer part sales and still bad at service. Worst type of company.

Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible and disgusting business ethics will never shop with Umart ever again

Store LocationUmart Milton QLD
Product PurchasedThunderX3 BC3 Gaming Chair Black/Cyan

Katrina

Katrina

Great Service As Usual

Always get the great service I have come to expect from Umart and not only at this store.
Fast and easy click and collect. Order is always ready quickly for pickup from the friendly staff.

Store LocationMilton QLD

Umart are helpful, friendly and the best local PC store

I went into the store to seek assistance on my personal build. I was willing to pay, but the Umart guys fixed it with a smile. Highly recommend this business.

Store LocationChermside

Efficient, friendly, professional.

Have been shopping at umart for years. I've always found them to be professional, courteous, efficient and their prices are always ultra competitive. I alwaysrecommend these guys as one of my first options when it comes to buying computer parts.

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Umart is my main PC parts supplier

I use Umart as my main PC parts supplier,
Was there again the other day & to be frank about it ... they are, as always, the most helpful & polite PC shop to deal with, I also used their 30 Day Change of Mind Returns Policy & was even able to pickup the order that I had just placed a bit over an hour earlier ... that's got to be as good as it gets during these covid times

Store LocationWest Ryde
Product Purchasedintel i3 10100

High quality product with competitive price

I was upgrading my old notebook computer and ordered DDR3 rams and SSD drive from umart online. They worked perfect for my old notebook computer. The items were ready for pick up soon after I placed my orders online. The customer service at the Milton store is excellent. I am very satisfied with the range of products available and the quality of the products with competitive price.

Product PurchasedDDR3 rams and SSD drive
dylanlt

dylanltSydney, NSW

Literally perfect

A store with its own parking, in a convenient central location but off the main road. I go there to collect and have never had to return anything. Even the packaging I always in perfect condition. There's also hardly ever a need to wait because their system or order numbers and stock packing is very efficient. I have bought many products from here over the years.

Yash

YashSouth East Queensland, QLD

6 days and still not processed

Ordered ubiquiti access point 6 days ago via zippay and still not processed. Called customer service and they have no clue. Followed up multiple times but no use. At the end they gave an excuse that their systems have been upgraded recently and that's the reason.
There's virtually no coordination between teams at Umart. Pathetic!!!
Finally ordered at Computer Alliance and it was ready to be picked up within 15min.

Evan S.Umart Online

My first choice for computer components

Store LocationEight Mile Planes, QLD

Number 1 choice for PC parts

When people ask me where to get parts and accessories for their computer, I most often recommend umart. Their prices are routinely $20 to $30 less than other stores, and I’ve never had an instance where I’ve ordered something only to find out “it’s not in stock - how about this more expensive alternative” like at some big department stores.

If you know enough to be ordering a part rather than a complete system, check out umart.

Matthew

MatthewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service ever

Paid for an order on Monday at 10 and was told everything was in stock. Still not available for pick up lunchtime on Thursday. Call centre can't tell me why, terrible service.

Store LocationMilton, Brisbane
Evan S.Umart Online

walked in at 11:20am and my order was ready for collection at 11:30am super quick service.

Umart staff were very quick to service my order in these COVID times. They used social distancing and limited their contact but still providing good customer service. Everything just seemed to flow easy with no issues...

Store LocationMilton QLD
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great place to get parts to build a powerful computer at an affordable price!

Staff very friendly and knowledgeable. All your computer parts and accessories easily found online and you can check out things in store. All products are excellent, no matter of your budget.

Andrew S.

Andrew S.South East Queensland, QLD

Service is now very bad and misleading

Have been a long term umart customer and prices and order processing have always been great. But placed a $150 order last week. All parts in stock at Milton. New process is they take your money up front now. Four days later not a peep about collection despite follow up with order call centre. Everything supposed to be in stock? Hard to believe. Interesting that it only took 5 minutes to cancel the order talking to their overseas call centre. Now picked up my items from a local electronics shop off the shelf. Cost a few dollars more than umart but at least I knew what was happening. Customer service at umart has gone way down. Hope they manage to bring it back but I will stay away for now.

Store LocationMilton queensland
meeka_inc

meeka_inc

Excellent customer service - 5 stars!

Store LocationUmart, 8 Miles Plains, Brisbane, QLD
Casey

CaseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible service with customer support

Store LocationChermside
Product PurchasedGigabyte Geforce rtx 2070 super gaming 8GB OC GRAPHICS CARD
Luke Baltzer

Luke BaltzerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices and friendly service

I picked up my first computer built here over 6 years ago and over the years have bought bits and pieces from the store, prices are always great and the click and collect speed is always fast and easy. I highly recommend the Sunshine coast Umart store to anyone needing something computer related

Store LocationSunshine Coast
CHRIS

CHRISSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Pre and Post Sale Service

Umart staff were very knowledgeable and helpful when I was selecting components for a new PC build. The online ordering process is very straightforward and I received a prompt notification when the goods were ready for pickup. Unfortunately, I had a bit of trouble with the build and Umart's technical help was able to put me back on track.

Store LocationMilton, QLD