Umart Online Physical store

Umart Online Physical store

QLD, NSW

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (74) · No (231)

excellent service

very easy online to navigate to the store which was closest to where i live.
The range was extensive but with the stores assistance and online assistance i was able to purchase what i needed to upgrade my desktop.
i am very satisfied with the hardware i purchased to run Flight simulator 2020 at its highest level.

Store LocationEight Mile Plains in Queensland
Warranty Claim MadeNo

If you know what you want, this is the place to go

When I am in Brisbane, Umart is my 'go to' shop for computers and related electronics. I have been shopping at Umart for 20 years because they have an excellent range of quality items at often unbeatable prices.

Store LocationMilton
Graham

GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

Whilst picking up a new monitor I also spoke with a staff member regarding an upcoming pc upgrade for myself. I had my ideas but after speaking with said staff member, I am now in a more informed position and will be placing an order in the near future.

Store LocationSunshinecoast QLD

Krystal

KrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Umart is great. We like having a physical store incase something should go wrong. Online ordering easy. Good pricing. Decent products. Knowledgeable staff and good customer service. Good on their warranty too

Store LocationMilton Qld

Brilliant

Helpful, easy and just a great service. I've always gone into the store and each time blown away with the service, the advice and the ease to find the exact thing that I want.

Store LocationMilton
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Spoke to Andrew about my new pc build and was super knowledgeable and helpful and went the extra mile to help me out. I messed up my order and was steered in the right direction on my new build, and the guys clearly explained it all to me. Very happy with Umart and will be back again. Cheers

Store LocationMaroochydore
Sonja

SonjaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loved Umart for years

Always a pleasure shopping here. The people are always very polite and helpful, ordering and pickup are fast and stress-free, and the stuff I buy is always high quality and exactly what I want. Couldn't recommend enough!

Store LocationSouthport, QLD

DaveHCaloundra

Buyer beware !

A family member purchased a computer casing from the Maroochydore store. Upon opening the box it was found that the casing was not as big as first thought. Umart would not exchange the casing because the box had been opened ! There are no moving parts and the case has not been used in any way. Of course they then quote consumer law etc etc. Absolutely pathetic customer service and a few customers lost as a result. Buyer beware as once they have you're money they don't care.

Store LocationSunshine Coast
Product PurchasedComputer casing
DaveH

White noise, pathetic customer service in this day and age.

Beware! Poor Returns Policy.....

Purchased a new 24 inch monitor a few days ago from Umart West Ryde. Opened box but decided monitor smaller than expected once removed from packaging. Decided to return the monitor unused in new condition with all packaging to store and pay extra for larger similar monitor. Store would not consider taking back because packaging seal is broken - end of story. No mentioned of this at time of purchase. Online policy recommends selling on Facebook or Gumtree as a resolution! Poor treatment of a new customer. Will not be back.

Store LocationWest Ryde
Product PurchasedComputer monitor

Find out how Umart Online Physical store compares to other Physical Shops

Ordered online and it was ready for pick-up within the hour. Location and parking was good and the staff friendly

Jeremy H

Jeremy HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Local Computer shop with excellent prices

Umart almost always have the best prices and a great range of stock. The Chermside store may not carry everything, but if you are not in a rush and can wait 1-2 days, they bring the stock across from Milton. The new website and ordering is a breeze. Collection service is always prompt with minimal queuing. Have had no trouble with past warranty claims but you need to know what you are doing.

Store LocationChermside & Milton QLD
Peter C.

Peter C.South East Queensland, QLD

Multi items purchased for computer build

Website is easy to search and navigate. Prices are always excellent. Items were available for pickup quickly, a day or two after ordering - depending on stock. Location is very convenient for south-siders.

Store LocationOnline with pickup at Eight Mile Plains
John L

John LRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Advice and service

Professional advice about the product was geared to our need, our present use, and our system configuration and not simply aimed at high-end tech that would have produced only marginal benefits.

Moses

MosesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Approachable and Helpful Store Attendant

Recently, I have had my first experience with Umart Online shopping. It was easy to navigate, and did not take long to find what I was looking for. Pricing was also competitive. In addition, the attendant at the Maroochydore pick-up depot was very approachable and helpful. Finally, I will return for more shopping at Umart Online.

Store LocationMaroochydore, Sunshine Coast, QLD
Product PurchasedHP P224

Great team and best prices

The team are always super friendly and willing to help, and all products are only of a high quality. Ordering online is quick and easy and pick up is almost instant. Always happy to go through Umart!

Store LocationMilton, Brisbane Qld

Jesse H.

Jesse H.South East Queensland, QLD

Service is always fast and streamlined, prices are good.

Have used Umart for over 10 years and never had an issue. I have had to RMA a product once and it was painless.
I've only ever used their online store to purchase which has always had anything I've needed, and then I visit the physical store to pick up online orders.

Store LocationSunshine Coast
Product PurchasedMSI Motherboard

JaxonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Knowingly Breach Australian Consumer Law

Store LocationGold Coast
Andy D.

Andy D.South East Queensland, QLD

Superb service and technical advice

An easy to use internet store with the backup of friendly knowledgeable staff.
Will continue to use this companies convenient and easy service.
And the price is always competitive with the added bonus of good support not always associated with online stores.

Store LocationSunshine coast
Product PurchasedLaptop

Best combination of online store and physical presence

After wasting time shopping around I discovered that Umart consistently have the cheapest prices on almost every single item they stock, even beating online dropship retailers. Even on a weekend my order was processed and ready for pickup within 20mins of placement. In store I only needed seconds to collect my items and be on my way, showing the Umart have nailed the sales process both online and in person. This is how shopping should work everywhere.

James C.

James C.

Brilliant product and service.

I was very impressed with the level of service provided at U-Mart Milton. They have the store properly setup for social distancing.

The products are excellent and were very well priced. I was so impressed with the new case I purchased the next day I went and bought another one for my wife.

Thank you team - great work.

Store LocationMilton, QLD