Umart Online Physical store

Umart Online Physical store

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well done on a difficult request

If you know what you are doing and need New Computer parts in Australia, Umart is excellent.
I wanted a motherboard and CPU, which required a bios update on the motherboard to work.
Umart offered a free bios update on the motherboard while I waited to ensure my system would work when I put it together.

Leeroy

LeeroySouth East Queensland, QLD

We purchase a lot of equipment from Umart. Normally everything we purchase works no worries.
I had what I thought was an issue with a CPU. Umart suggested to bring it in to test. There was no fuss and they tested it very quickly. It turned out the CPU was fine and with out asking the gave some advice on where to look for the solution to my problem.
This is great service.
Always polite and friendly.

damo

damoSouth East Queensland, QLD

NO STOCK ON SIMPLE ITEMS

Website said they had stock, went all way to underwood store and no stock
All i wanted was 4 128gb micro sd cards an everydays item lol and very common and no stock
2 x Raspberrypi 3b+ and no stock
Your store and setup is an embarasement and your employees are just plain rude and have zero carefactor or customer service, im never using your garbage store again.
Everyday common items and you have not got stock in to msy and they had hundreds of cards and went to jaycar who price matched the 55.00. Dont waste your time with these no stock cowboys

Store Locationunderwood
Umart Online
Nick S.Umart Online
pete j.

pete j.South East Queensland, QLD

Consistently the best

I've been a loyal customer of Umart's 8 Mile Plains store for over 15 years. Consistently the best prices, consistently the best service, consistently have what I need in stock.

Store Location8 Mile Plains

Best Customer Service and Product Quality

Umart built a custom PC (with a Ryzen 3900x Processor) for our business which was outstanding and extremely fast. Customer Service levels were excellent. Umart built our computer in 3 days which was a really fast turnaround time which was much better than we expected. Thank again Umart, you guys are the best!

Mark P

Mark PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Painless and easy follow support after 'out of box' failure'

Product range and price is a given at Umart. and normally everything works smoothly. However on this occasion I had an out of box failure of a (Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFI mini-ITX) motherboard, which is always a disappointment you don't want to experience after you've just assembled your DIY PC.
Anyway off to Umart on Sunday morning, with the dead motherboard, explained the issue, the chap at the counter said it would be assessed and they'd get back to me. It was assessed, they got back to me Wednesday, i picked it up, installed it that day and my DIY PC is all good to go.
Which also reminds me to offer huge kudo's to Umart for being open on Sunday, as the weekend is when a large chunk of us DIY PC builders get the time to build.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Blake

BlakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful and responsive.

The store is very easy to navigate, umart seems to offer a varied selection of computer components, helping me toward my build. I had mis-ordered a similarly named item, and the Help support was very helpful in response.

November 28th 2019 Update: Fantastic experience

While the Eight Mile Plains store is a little difficult to get to, the staff were approachable and helpful. My online and support desk experience has also been very positive and responsive. Overall I'm very satisfied as a customer.

Store LocationEight Mile Plains

Eric L.

Eric L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price, service and staff

Umart has the most competitive price, gives professional advices and also very fast and efficient ordering system. Huge range of stock. Also good to use its price to match prices at other retailers.

Store LocationUmart Milton and Gold Coast
Product PurchasedSamsung ssd

Great Service

The guys at Chermside are always happy to help. The store is often busy but I'm happy to wait for such friendly staff. They have a great range of products often cheaper than other stores too.

Product PurchasedCPU
Umartforlifeeee

UmartforlifeeeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its perfect great service and great everything

The products I bought were perfect great for what I do which is gaming there wAs also a huge range of products it was very easy to navigate through the store aswell my first time there is was very simple and easy.

Store LocationMilton Australia
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Ahmad M.

Ahmad M.South East Queensland, QLD

good system

easy to navigate the store, and satisfy the range and the quality of the products. the store is not far away from my house so easy to pickup my items.

Store Locationeight mile plains

zknight

zknightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices and customer service

Not only some of the best computer prices, Umart has customer service to match. On my last purchase they checked over my order and mentioned I'd need a motherboard BIOS upgrade for the CPU I bought. They offered to do this for free and install the CPU/fan which I happily accepted. Couldn't be happier.

Store LocationEight Mile Plains

Sparky

SparkySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Time after Time. Best prices and friendly staff.

Fantastic service. Staff are friendly and helpful. Wait times are usually short. Items always received with no damage and all enquires online are answered promptly. Usually a lot cheaper than anyone else whether local or online.

gt_fan

gt_fanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Placed order and was ready in 2 days for pickup. Staff were very helpful when I made changes to the order. At reasonable prices plus a happy experience. Thumbs up.

Store LocationChermside QLd

David K.

David K.South East Queensland, QLD

I had excellent service in there story they where very professional and where kind enough to hold an item for me while I got money sorted all in all I love the stores and their staff are amazing.

Store LocationUmart Chermside
Product PurchasedRtx 2080 ti
Seamus B.

Seamus B.South East Queensland, QLD

love Umart

range is very good,has all the product you are looking for and also great pricing. Staff are amazing and very helpful. Store is easy to navigate your way through and also the products on the shelf look cool

Store LocationGold coast
Product Purchasedrx 5700

Duncan U.

Duncan U.South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Umart have great prices and great customer service. Some other stores can say that they have one of these attributes, but it is rare to find a retailer that has both. Great experience all round.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Ordered AOC monitor and paid on pick up...Great service and prompt response..picked up at physical store within couple of days..will order again..good offers and discounts..keep up the good work guys

Store LocationRyde
Product PurchasedAoc monitor

Nice and easy

It was very easy to navigate to the store and i got a range of products of choice in fair pricing so happy with it. It was very nice experience so hoping to buy again.

Store LocationRyde
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy to order, great prices, then quick and friendly pick-up in store

Umart always have a great selection of products at fantastic prices. The online ordering system works well and then you can have the item delivered or get them to get it ready for convenient pickup from your local store with support from the friendly staff

Store LocationChermside Qld